Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (119210 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Feichi(m): 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2011
@Justwise
Im having problem adding u cos im not using my MSN account right now, Kindly add me so that i can accept u now on my yahoo messenger, Here's my ID anyachis@yahoo.co.uk
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2011
Feichi:

@Justwise
Im having problem adding u cos im not using my MSN account right now, Kindly add me so that i can accept u now on my yahoo messenger, Here's my ID anyachis@yahoo.co.uk

Just added u, msn allows yahoo id as well
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Feichi(m): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2011
@Justwise
Thanks very much, Let me check it out now, One Love!!!!!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by sam20(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2011
none of us is factual about thos crystal stuff all is rumour n rumour all am sure about is that u can do a fake electronic visa on an electronic passport whem its not the former passport this e passport for God sake
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by heskay11(m): 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2011
@Jdollar, am interested in your info, ck11_lawal@yahoo.com , thanks bro
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ijeburemo: 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2011
@ ojdollars I saw how you tried to help people with tips on arranging documents for france tourist visa and also noticed you finally gave up calling most of those sending you mails KIDS and was shocked when you also said over 7000 victims of the CS scam should send you mails to get tips on actualising their dreams of getting to canada.
I naturally think you should have learnt your lessons from the FRANCE VISA thread Cos you have given up here also with the sam excuse and calling people KIDS.
My advice for you as a friend is never to teach people how to cut-corners. I don't see any sense in registering a coy or a business when you don't even own any company in the real sense.
Canada is a land of opportunities not a GOLD MINE so its not like peeps will start counting millions when they get there.
Let all those who fell mugu to MR fred's CS mega millenium road-walk to canada know that the best and surest to getting visa to any country is by strictly abiding to the RULES.
And if you all like GO on and register your company and bombard CANADIAN embassy with shady documents, them go deny una 1 by 1 grin grin grin grin grin grin .
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Teewine(m): 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2011
Oj,i need ur info, shackurr2000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2011
@Ojdollars,you are a thief! A scammer you are.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Olatad: 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2011
its rather unfortunate d situatn we found ourselves in this part of d world where lots of pple stil dnt kno dat u dnt need anyone especially dose scammers dat pretend to kno all abt issuance of visas before being granted visas.i want to tel d desperate nigerians who want to leave nigeria by all means to be very careful otherwise,u gona fall a victim. I wish d nigerian law enforcement agency checks on d internet to nab dese scammers for good.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by faleks: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2011
@MARIOFEMI, I'm sure you know what you are doing right now, after connived with friend in the SCAM, you are now looking for a way to prove innocent, If you succeed in others not in me, Spirit and others will never let you and other CRIMINALS rest. Do you and Ronke (a Speaker on 10th June's symposium  and Secretary to the Fred) wanted to claim innocent of the whole MESS?

@ALL APPLICANTS AND CONTRIBUTORS, Lets all work together to ensure we get to the root of this NATIONAL SCAM, We shalll all not experience this such again,,, i pray to God to change it to good Stories for us ALL.
@SCAMMERS, i know you are all somewhere watching and monitoring the end of THIS!!, God will surely deal with you,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2011

@mario

Before I give you any "kudos" if I ever will, you are either super slow OR a scammer.

For the people that fell victim to this fraud, and you are planning to act about it, be VERY CAREFUL of ANY NL poster with less than 10 POSTS. I say again that this is a very layered operation and this is why

Mariofemi, if you are truly a victim, BE VERY CAREFUL, how you defend Ronke, you did it for FRED, see what happened.

A word they say.----
And just apologise. I think a lot of guys warned those who were ready to listen earlier on but then there is none as blind as those who refuse to see
Talk is the cheapest thing. Who am i to apologise to you or who. You should know by now that in your widest dream
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2011
@MARIOFEMI, I'm sure you know what you are doing right now, after connived with friend in the SCAM, you are now looking for a way to prove innocent,  If you succeed in others not in me, Spirit and others will never let you and other CRIMINALS rest. Do you and Ronke (a Speaker on 10th June's symposium  and Secretary to the Fred) wanted to claim innocent of the whole MESS?
Its funny that by now you dont know what i am doing. The petition letter that made NAPTIP to come and pick those cartons was wrote my me and some applicants like me. For your info,those cartons would have been waiting there to be picked and destroyed by angry ones. Yes i was a speaker at the syposiuom and that i have said here earlier even before you joined nairaland and its no news. I was a speaker simply because fred brought some applicants together and use them as speakers because we believe we should assist in making the programme that we believed in then a success.Mr falek,if you have something to offer (which i doubt) in other to save the situation,you better start doing that because thats what am doing on behalf of all applicants. You are crying on problem and the solution is waiting for you to look at its direction
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by boluoyinbo: 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2011
@ojdollars my e.mail is kenny4whales@yahoo.com
thanks for the advice i need your info
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by manchiled: 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2011
I was around gra today see lot of people looking angry bout 200 of dem.visa scam again by one alaji,at obaladejobi st.gra.i think thats d raining scam now pls warn ur loved ones,mean while any luck 4 pp.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by beebee3: 12:39am On Sep 22, 2011
@ojdollar some applicants were encouraged by your worlds keep it up, my email bolatito_bello@yahoo.com for your info. tanx
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ayinba1(f): 3:29am On Sep 22, 2011
mariofemi:

Talk is the cheapest thing. Who am i to apologise to you or who. You should know by now that in your widest dream

I suspected as much that you are indeed a SLOW ONE!

I meant apologize to the people whom you misled! If indeed it was unintentional. The jury is still out on whether or not you are not part of the SCAM.

My post was meant to help you look at it a different way but I guess it didn't work.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 5:37am On Sep 22, 2011

I suspected as much that you are indeed  a SLOW ONE!

I meant apologize to the people whom you misled! If indeed it was unintentional. The jury is still out on whether or not you are not part of the SCAM.

My post was meant to help you look at it a different way but I guess it didn't work.

Not that i didnt get your message, but i didnt see it anywhere on nairaland terms and conditions that whatever a member post he or she will be liable for its effect on other members. Mind you who am I apologising to, Is it the majority of applicants out there that didnt even come to nairaland, or few that came and are claiming they didnt apply because of pride, or the abusive ones, or the ones that have jump into another ideal alreaady when they are yet to finish with the effect of one (ojdollar is trying to help out, but applicants should have held on a bit). I dont owe anybody any apology, and i dont have any regret on my action i will always stand for what i believe at any point in time and if i see things in another view the next minute,i have the right to change my stand. Can you blame the producer or director of a violent movie for the effect of the violent act of the viewers
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 6:38am On Sep 22, 2011
@jdollar, have my e-mail too. Otunba20032001@yahoo.com
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by bendros07: 7:20am On Sep 22, 2011
@MARIOFEMI, can you please email me your cell number? I am one of the apllicants and do not reside in Lagos, I would like to speak to you on the phone so I can know the situation of how things are going with NAPTIP in regard to our passports. my email address is ib_alabama@yahoo.com

God Bless
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by yem66: 7:57am On Sep 22, 2011
@mariofemi,slowdown.pls,slowdown.Maybe,u thot things can be hidden forever?Just wait.It is bragging time,abi?Smart-aleck!Dont underestimate any opponets especially,the ones you dont know.How is your partner,Ronke?Enjoying her BOOTY @ her shop in Allen.Maybe,its time for some ple to sing.Smart Guy.We all dey use phone sha ,abi?! NOTHING SPOIL!!!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by shigo2: 8:14am On Sep 22, 2011
@ojdollars, Plz am interested in your information.Kindly email the info to my I.d

modesty_chi@yahoo.com,

Thanks
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ayochichi: 8:30am On Sep 22, 2011
@ ojdollar, this is my i.d
tanchicharito@gmail.com thanks
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 8:37am On Sep 22, 2011

@mariofemi,slowdown.pls,slowdown.Maybe,u thot things can be hidden forever?Just wait.It is bragging time,abi?Smart-aleck!Dont underestimate any opponets especially,the ones you dont know.How is your partner,Ronke?Enjoying her BOOTY @ her shop in Allen.Maybe,its time for some ple to sing.Smart Guy.We all dey use phone sha ,abi?! NOTHING SPOIL!!!

@yem66, you should be sharp enough to investigate me to know if i am part of the scam.anyway talk is cheap,and its your human right.say it on,am listening.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by yem66: 8:49am On Sep 22, 2011
Yap, u re rite, talk is 'sheep' very easy going unlike d obuko.Listening? Lol What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.Heard that before? But, u ve janitors there.They do good cleaning job.Bye.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 9:08am On Sep 22, 2011
@mariofemi

I don't wish or pray that anything happens to you as violent never solve probs, but reading ur replies since [b]19th of Sept [/b]i'm seriously seriously worried about the 'unknown'

Yes you are making an effort to get pple's pp back and all that but i have a sticky feeling that you underestimated the consequences of the 'unknown'. Tensions are running high and you are drawing more unwanted attention to ur self by things you say to pple who are hurt by the whole scam.

I really hope that pple don't over-step the mark. . . .though i have my fear
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Skoolboi(m): 9:20am On Sep 22, 2011
@ojdollars pls send the imformation to me manmade103@yahoo.com
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jesus4me: 10:08am On Sep 22, 2011
@mariofemi, i give qudos to you and salute your courage for your stand and contributions on the CS issues and the progress so far.I will suggest you dont give attention to any man that are on this forum to run their mouth. Most of the people that are newly log in to this forum are bonafide applicants like you but pretending under the umbrella of NL, some say they are in Australia, Canada where ever they may be i dont give a damn. The establish TRUTH is just that thE HAVOC HAVE BEEN COMMITED and there is nothing we can do about that anymore. I will advice that we all move on with our lives and stop listening to those that are here to pretend and run their mouth.

Thank you all,
See you at the TOP,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jesus4me: 10:17am On Sep 22, 2011
, Who ever the scammer might be HE wont leave to enjoy any bit of the money cause nemesis will definitely catch up with him sooner than anyone can imagine and to the house at large, i wont advice that you shouldnt try any other visa application but will suggest to be vigilant and suggest that we try to visit the website of the country you are trying to visit like some people have suggested on this forum.

See you at the TOP!!!!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2011
@Mariofemi, i pity you not! Cos the mark has already be drawn! You are just like Ojdollars whom pride will weigh him down. @Ojdollars, who is asking you how much you daughter has in her bank account Mumu? Let me tell you, Ojdollars is just a cafe yahoo boy who buy time to browse. Telling us he is a Contractor to Shell,Chev, NNPC. you are a contractor to your mugu"s no be only shell and chev mumu! Your pride has already identify who you are.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2011
@Jesus4me, has Mariofemi given you your own share of the cut? Cos i cann't understand you! Do you think people here are as blind as the victims of CS? You really need to milk your mouth on this matter.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jesus4me: 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2011
@risk2get, nah you sabi, did u pay to mariofemi and if you do go and collect your money and stop antagonising blindly, We need to get things right about this thread and focus on the issue at hand and stop beating about the bush, Its clear to the house that mariofemi is not FRED and if he is the person behind the scene, i pray the wrath of the law should be melted on him appropriately and if he is not like am sure HE is not th FRED that all the CS applicants are looking for, Lets face the issue at hand and move on with our lives, and to all applicants of CS in the house, if peradventure u made payments to any agents, pleasse go and meet such criminal to get your money back if possible,

See you at the TOP!!!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by rayshe101: 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2011
please i am interested on ur info rayshe38@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (49) (Reply)

The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.