Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (118764 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 11:50pm On Sep 19, 2011
Thanks to Moriafemi, I saw you at Naptip office today, Kudos to you , Though i would have believe the other poster that said u are part of the scam but i will say Thank you to you becos the information u gave, helped me to quickly get hold of my agent , i am filing a case now , he collected 250 from about 4 of us and meanwhile,he doesn't even know where crystal office is.

But something baffles me , how can Ronke claim she doesn't know its was all scam , i learnt she is the PA to the criminal( FRED)
And she also confuse allot of people by telling them the program is real. didn't she ask her so called boss of a proof of visa?

Moriafemi , how come u trusted Fred so much (then) ?

I wouldn't have fallen for this cheap scam if i had known it was crystal running all this SHIT, but my agent lied that his friend in USA was the one arranging the VISA until when i had to sign the sworn affidavit before i realize .

My Fellow Applicant, if unfortunate, but we just have to take heart , lets co-operate with the agencies trying to help us retrieve out PPs, Though even though they lay dere hands on him, na settle dem go settle. so Pls violence will not help in anyway.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ayinba1(f): 12:01am On Sep 20, 2011
@mario

Before I give you any "kudos" if I ever will, you are either super slow OR a scammer.

For the people that fell victim to this fraud, and you are planning to act about it, [b]be VERY CAREFUL of ANY NL poster with less than 10 POSTS. [/b]I say again that this is a very layered operation and this is why

Mariofemi, if you are truly a victim, BE VERY CAREFUL, how you defend Ronke, you did it for FRED, see what happened.

A word they say.----
And just apologise. I think a lot of guys warned those who were ready to listen earlier on but then there is none as blind as those who refuse to see
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by stunt01(m): 12:34am On Sep 20, 2011
tank god
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by stunt01(m): 12:43am On Sep 20, 2011
is it true dat noah was brought 2 crystal office wit handcuffs? wat a shame! I learnt ronke has also been arested by naptip officials, & dat they re going to get our pp returned to us as soon as possible.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Impactor: 1:56am On Sep 20, 2011
[color=#000099][/color]those who came yesterday,are they really naptip agent or some arrangement.if they are having court sitting today,how come we have not read it in any of our dailies NAPTIP AGAINST SCAMMER CALLED CS.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Impactor: 2:02am On Sep 20, 2011
Also,who saw fred bringing cartons into the office.is it not some kind of arrangement to make us believe they are our passport and get us to forget our money and pains.i strongly believe some pple have been sent by fred to calm d tension and they will later go back to enjoy our hard earned money together.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by lastdonix(m): 7:39am On Sep 20, 2011
Mariofemi, you suddenly turned nice guy. Is this not medicine after death, after you have cruised with mr fred also know as chukwu alex. Who are you deceiving? You can't escape it.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by kronicle1: 9:23am On Sep 20, 2011
Mariofemi, hmmmmm chukwu Alex, lol !
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by boluoyinbo: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2011
, it is a pity that we all fell into the hands of these killers of destiny, may God judge them.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by tonai22: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2011
I never knew would still be behind despite all the education we go through here in naija. May God forgive CS for what they have done to sous. Amen shocked
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by tonai22: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2011
I never knew people would still be behind despite all the educations they went through here in naija. May God forgive CS for what they have done to souls. Amen 
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Azade: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2011
Impactor:

Also,who saw fred bringing cartons into the office.is it not some kind of arrangement to make us believe they are our passport and get us to forget our money and pains.i strongly believe some pple have been sent by fred to calm d tension and they will later go back to enjoy our hard earned money together.
@ Tonia , Scammer can scam anyone, because they are despirate, no matter ur level of Education ,matter they do is what u dont know, packaging and presentation
@Mariofemi, u re disappointment to d society, u no realities is scam
tonai22:

I never knew would still be behind despite all the education we go through here in naija. May God forgive CS for what they have done to sous. Amen shocked
, u re Right , because a friend of my who happen to be one of the applicant confirm same thing u have just said that d business centre in Okunneye str said they saw Fred that faithful night around 12 am ,bring in some cartoon in to the office
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2011
@Azade and Impactor

Can i just disagree with both of u, scammer can not scan anybody, they scam pple who are desperate, greedy, criminal minded, closed minded, get-rich quick type of pple, pple who are materialistic but refused to work for it, the list can go on and on. . . .

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by imperiouxx(m): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2011
^^^ ok justwise, people like me se? grin such scammer got to be heavenly sent and if there is nothing like that, then I'm hard to break for them because i'm too inquisitive about everything and also slow to yield.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2011
imperiouxx:

^^^ ok justwise, people like me se? grin such scammer got to be heavenly sent and if there is nothing like that, then I'm hard to break for them because i'm too inquisitive about everything and also slow to yield.

I think Nigeria govt should make it a crime for anybody to fall for a scam like this, both the scammer and the 'victim' should be sent to jail.

Just like handling stolen goods.

4 Likes

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Azade: 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2011
imperiouxx:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm,  na  wa ooh , 9ja   situation,   we have   a   very long   way  too  Go ,  in  a  country  where  thre's   work  social  Amendities . no  inAmenitiesno   ligunfairestd  road ,  no  food    4  common  man,  why is  that  is  only  solution   we  normal  find  too  problem ,  but  the  cause  of  the  problem  is  side line  in  this  country , i  think  that  is   not   right ,  the   cause  of  d  problem  first   then  the   ever  lasting  solution  to  it
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2011
Moriafemi, what is the update with NAPTIP? You said we are going to recover our PPs earlier than we could think , Can you hint us on here what made you to give such statement . do you have a clue on where our PPs are?

Funny

Some applicant are yet to believe that they have been scammed grin grin grin OMG! . I will never have fallen victim of this CHEAP SCAM, if i knew from onset that is a crowd thin , my agent lied , Heavy lie, as if na hm friend wey dey abroad dey arrange the visa and needed just 3 applicant.

Please EFCC,NAPTIP other related agencies, we understand that we are in Najia a corrupt nation but this Scam has really ruined the life of many inocent citizen of this nation . DO HELP US TO RETRIEVE OUR PPs .
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by lastdonix(m): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2011
Information reaching me now is that NAPTIP and some policemen broke into CS office and saw those passports dumped in some cartons there. The cartons of passports has been taking to NAPTIP office at Ikeja. You have to wait for further directives from them. Man inhumanity to man.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by olajebu(m): 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2011
the truth was finally revealed today,Now that Naptip officials have taken away our passports,we all should pray and hope we get it soon, But one thing I know is that God will punish Mr Fred wherever he is
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by slymarn(m): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2011
I still haven't believe that this cs program is a scam, cos how can it be possible for a single person to ripped over 5,000 ppl. i am damn sure that there's a reason behind this speculations and forming of unreal stories, beside who's the person that brought this topic on NL? why did the person changed it to cs  traveling mugu immigration scam? and to those that said Fred Olawale wasn't the man real name, my qustn for you is that how did you get his real name?? i think you people are fucking wrong and only fooling yourself and applicants that hopeless!! however, Facebook is a social network where any one could go and sign up with different names he/she want and if you could remember this Akinwale Falowo only have 6ppl as a friend on his list!! and the picture there was uploaded on 7th of May 2011. what kind of juju and brain that Mr Fred could have used and works over on 5,000 people? Aah!! but haven't you ever think that there are witches and wizards among the applicants including people that contacted their Pastors, Alfa's and Herbalist before applying for the program and no one has ever revealed it that it was a scam by juju, including the fed high court. But if truly that Mr fred used juju for all applicants, he really made an huge mistake to have tried it on masses, he should have approach a state Gov, Ministers or even lawmakers in National house of assembly with such SURE juju, that's where he would have make billions of Naira and find his level. Anyway to my own conclusion, what NAPTIP are doing is an eye service and an alliance with cs principal officers. well, i still don't believe that CS program is a scam not until i have my PP and find out that there's nothing in it. God bless ya all,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by slymarn(m): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2011
[.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2011
Mariofemi knows everything concerning this crime. he should be held responsible. @Justwise,I have always like your post as my Nairalander especially on this topic. but, its beats my imagination to hear you said Victims should also be arrested and jail! When you know that Nigeria is not resting place for the poor. Or do you think the country has changed since you left? My Bro, please pity the victims as you have being doing and encourage them i beg you! Nigeria is a country for the already rich people not for a hustler like us here in Naija no matter the education. Bet me if you were here when the program started you will be tempted to apply. Most of them are not foolish but, the are just desperate to leave the mess here in Naija. The two(2) of my friends who applied for this program are degree holder in Electrical/Electronic and the other one in Motor both from FUTO. I believe they dont care how they leave Naija.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2011
@Slymarn, you are a blind man! It is a scam, yes it is! I believe in your statement that NAPTIP are impostors. but stop this childish dream of believing Cs after all.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2011
Risk2get:

Mariofemi knows everything concerning this crime. he should be held responsible. @Justwise,I have always like your post as my Nairalander especially on this topic. but, its beats my imagination to hear you said Victims should also be arrested and jail! When you know that Nigeria is not resting place for the poor. Or do you think the country has changed since you left? My Bro, please pity the victims as you have being doing and encourage them i beg you! Nigeria is a country for the already rich people not for a hustler like us here in Naija no matter the education. Bet me if you were here when the program started you will be tempted to apply. Most of them are not foolish but, the are just desperate to leave the mess here in Naija. The two(2) of my friends who applied for this program are degree holder in Electrical/Electronic and the other one in Motor both from FUTO. I believe they dont care how they leave Naija.

I don't know any 'poor' and educated Nigerian who can afford to give an agent N250k for 2yrs work visa WITHOUT bothering to do ANY home work about the program.

Did any of you log on to Canadian embassy website to find out about the program? We Nigerians always, always believe in short-cut, beating the 'system'. Anybody that opposes our views becomes enemy of progress.

I hope you guys get the pp back and learn from it.

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by silentc(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2011
justwise:

[/b]

I don't know any 'poor' and educated Nigerian who can afford to give an agent N250k for 2yrs work visa WITHOUT bothering to do ANY home work about the program.

Did any of you log on to Canadian embassy website to find out about the program? [b]We Nigerians always, always believe in short-cut, beating the 'system'. [/b]Anybody that opposes our views becomes enemy of progress.

God bless you Justwise. Nigerians like to beat the system and cry when it doesnt work out! Then they start calling God and praying.

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ijeburemo: 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2011
slymarn:

I still haven't believe that this cs program is a scam, cos how can it be possible for a single person to ripped over 5,000 ppl. i am damn sure that there's a reason behind this speculations and forming of unreal stories, beside who's the person that brought this topic on NL? why did the person changed it to cs  traveling mugu immigration scam? and to those that said Fred Olawale wasn't the man real name, my qustn for you is that how did you get his real name?? i think you people are bleeping wrong and only fooling yourself and applicants that hopeless!! however, Facebook is a social network where any one could go and sign up with different names he/she want and if you could remember this Akinwale Falowo only have 6ppl as a friend on his list!! and the picture there was uploaded on 7th of May 2011. what kind of juju and brain that Mr Fred could have used and works over on 5,000 people? [/b]Aah!! but haven't you ever think that there are witches and wizards among the applicants including people that contacted their Pastors, Alfa's and Herbalist before applying for the program and no one has ever revealed it that it was a scam by juju,[b] including the fed high court. But if truly that Mr fred used juju for all applicants, he really made an huge mistake to have tried it on masses, he should have approach a state Gov, Ministers or even lawmakers in National house of assembly with such SURE juju, that's where he would have make billions of Naira and find his level. Anyway to my own conclusion, what NAPTIP are doing is an eye service and an alliance with cs principal officers. well, i still don't believe that CS program is a scam not until i have my PP and find out that there's nothing in it. God bless ya all,
then why can't those so called witches and wizards just grow wings and fly to canada since they have such powers grin grin grin And majority of those so called alfa's and pastors are not so real they are like recharge card vendors (business centre) grin grin grin and even the real ones would have warned some of the applicants but. Trust some nigerians they have this stubborn nature of beleiving the impossible can happen grin And I suppose you are a witch or wizard or probably misguided by your spiritualist. So next time when you are dealing with foreign embassies and overseas travelling always STICK to the rules first before seeking for spiritual backings (like u said),

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ojdollars(m): 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2011
@All Applicants who participated in this Crystal Service Programmed just concluded as a fraudulent one. I sympathise with you and want you to know that all hope is not lost. 70k or whatever might be all you have spent, believing God when you applied for CS and was considered scammed. But I want to assure you that, God whom you trusted in, has not let you down. He is the father of all. I am not saying this CS program is a scam or fraudulent, but from the way things has been going, is enough for one to think otherwise, which I would really not blame you all for. I am ready and willing to give out a helping hand in anyway I could to all the applicants at the CS program from Nairaland. Many people here who even call others i.d.i.o.t or f.o.o.l.s, might also be an applicant too, but out of pride and an ordinary forum show off, wherein suppose to be a learning platform for all Nigerians out there. Would not act like they have applied too, that not important.

I want you all who are willing to travel to Canada and have genuine reason, and has no criminal activities in your heart, should please leave his or email on the forum. I would send a collective email to everyone who applied here, there is still hope, this is not the end of the world. If you can't get your pp back. Is not really a problem, with small amount of money, you can re-apply and get it again. But if you are patient enough, you can wait and get your passport back with no trouble at all, especially if you got visas on it already. I may not say the right words everyone needs to be told or hear at this time where everwhere is tense up. But I have good news for you, the good news is, all hope is not lost. Forget those who calls you all sort of name here, talk is cheap, anyone can talk. Ignore them and move forward. The best approach to problems, is not to run away from it, is to face it, stand it, solve it and move greater.

Experience is something that can't be bought, but can only be achieved like this. Now, if you still have hope to leave Nigeria, and you applied for Crystal Services, please leave your email on this forum or create a new email if you can't leave your personal email online here, for security reasons. I want to rekindle the fire of your hope alive again. Truly, all hope is not lost. I am ready to offer you every advice you need to make sure that you become successful in all visa application you lodge. I am willing to send you everything you need, provided you would make use of it for the purpose it;s given to you. Otherwise, it would work against you in another sense, not kidding. And you must also print the information I would send to you and pass it to your friends who applied in Crystal Services also. I am very serious and dedicated to do this for you all who applied and felt like your world is crumbled. No room for failure, failing doesn't mean your world has ended or crumble, but a stepping stone to your miracle. Remember, you are a miracle going somewhere to happen, your family believes in you, your younger one's look up to you, will you let them down? It would cost you nothing. Just send leave your email here, and you would be glad you did and have every reason to smile again. I love you all Nairalanders, I don't hate anyone, which including Justwise. He is my brother also, we are all one. If we were to be in the Army together, we would always protect and look at for each other no matter our race, but because of the cause we choose. Once again, I love you all and I believe in your future. Nigeria and everyone at large is looking up to you to succeed for a better Nigeria. Don't pack your bag yet.

Expecting all your emails soon. OJ.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 12:03am On Sep 21, 2011
[b]UPDATES[/b] for those that need it
pictures of the cartons met in the locked room inside CS today

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 12:05am On Sep 21, 2011
NAPTIP officials inside CS,carrying out search

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by donchukzy: 12:10am On Sep 21, 2011
ojdollars, u r a man wif big heart, even if the whole programme is a scam, ur words of encouragement will partially heal the wound of applicants like me, i've been tracking this thread from day 1 buh neva wish to comment due to the harsh words used by most of the nairalanders 'ere, give me what ever info u wish to share on chukwudi4real145@yahoo.com, tnx and God bless yusmiley
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by faleks: 1:43am On Sep 21, 2011
@mariofemi, Pls i wil like you to confirm to NL where Fred has ran into, cos you claimed to be close to him b4 now. Secondly, is there any pp with 2yrs workin visa to Canada among those ones u found in CS Office? I asked this questios cos of wat u said at CS office on Monday, 12/09/11 "withdrawal application with 1.5m, if pp has Visa on it". Pls note that i recorded ur presentation on that day but for security reason, i won't upload it here, Waitin 4 ur response
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by deerr: 1:53am On Sep 21, 2011
@ojdollars
plz I am interested in your information
afoorico@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (49) (Reply)

The Following Countries Are Visa-free For Nigerian Passport Holders / The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) / Memoirs From Chile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.