Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (119025 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Feichi(m): 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2011
BREAKING NEWS
@All
It was announced on Radio Nigeria 4 o clock news that FRED OLAWALE MAKANJUOLA has been declared wanted by NAPTIP that over 8000 passports were recovered from his fraudulent office, This is the first time that NAPTIP declares anyone wanted for human trafficking and fraud, May God help us to recover our PP's and bear d loss of our hard earned money, One Love!!!!!

SHALOM!!!!!!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Feichi(m): 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2011
justwise:

Please tell me this: How come Ronke and other agents hasn't been arrested or have they?
@Justwise
Ronke has already been arrested as confirmed by NAPTIP, I pray she rots in jail for the rest of her life, That short impious dwarf Ronke, Keep up the good work bro
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Feichi(m): 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2011
@Justwise
I wanna ask u, do u stay in LONDON? If so do u know a place called THE BISHOPS AVENUE?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2011
Feichi:

@Justwise
I wanna ask u, do u stay in LONDON? If so do u know a place called THE BISHOPS AVENUE?

I stay outside London but THE BISHOPS AVENUE area of London is pretty expensive area, houses there goes in £millions.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justunde(m): 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by olajebu(m): 5:09am On Sep 27, 2011
@all,We all should stop making jest of ourselves,anyone could have fallen far this Scam,we all are humans and we make all sorts of wrong decisons, I expect you guys to begin to make suggestions on how to get back your PP because it is your personal property.I wish everyone success in all their endeavours, God Bless
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2011
^^^No, not anyone. Certainly not
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by EmperorT1(m): 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2011
but i think this naptip people said they will start giving back our passport as from tomorrow.
i will go there tomorrow and see for myself
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by beebee3: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2011
ojdollars:

I fwd it to you, I am off to bed now, if you still didn't get it, then please send me one again. I will check when I wake up in the A.M Have a lovely night rest Sir.
PLS BROS I REALLY ND UR ADVICE AND TIPS U SUGESTED EARLIER ON GETN VISA PLS 4WARD IT 2 MY BOX -bolatito_bello@yahoo.com
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by beebee3: 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2011
OGA FEMI KILON SELE U DIDNT PIK JST WANTED 2 KNW HW FAR WIT NAPTIP.ALSO PLS DO 4WARD OJ DOLLAR EMAIL WANT 2 ASK SM QUESTIONS pls 4ward 2-bolatito_bello@yahoo.com.mr bola 4rm ikd
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2011

OGA FEMI KILON SELE U DIDNT PIK JST WANTED 2 KNW HW FAR WIT NAPTIP.ALSO PLS DO 4WARD OJ DOLLAR EMAIL WANT 2 ASK SM QUESTIONS pls 4ward 2-bolatito_bello@yahoo.com.mr bola 4rm ikd

sorry about that,maybe i wasnt with the line when you call.will try and send his email to you, but let him give me the go ahead first. i believe he is reading this thread also.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by manchiled: 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2011
@mr mariofemi,hi any news bout d pp yet,i thought they said this week,pls fill me,thanks
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by EmperorT1(m): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2011
AM JUST COMING FROM NAPTIP OFFICE ND I DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAW THERE WHY DRIVERS LISCENCE AND OTHERS TO VERIFY OWNERSHIP OF PP. AND THAT IS NOT THE MATTER THE MATTER IS SHEET OF PAPPER THAT SOME PEOPLE PRINT OUT FROM NET THATZ RUBBISH[color=#006600][/color]
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by olajebu(m): 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2011
@Emperoe-T,Kindly update us on the requirments for the collections of PP,and the sheet that was printed from the net.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by manchiled: 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2011
Emperor yeh pls update us,y d drivers licence atlist,our pic is enuff identity.wat sight r we to get d form to fill
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2011
@mr mariofemi,hi any news bout d pp yet,i thought they said this week,pls fill me,thanks
yes they said this week,but we should also know that they have other cases as important as ours to attend to. As at today,the information i got from them was that if they dont paste it tomorrow, then it will be tuesday next week(monday public hoilday) and when comin,come with either driver license,voters card or national id card. Also come with a passport photograph.Everything still come down to us being grouped and each group given a date to come. Prepare to write how you got involved in the programme and the amount committed spent or paid too(just a brief testimony) because we will be ask to write that,  As at today,thats the information i got from a phone call made to those incharge at their office
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by manchiled: 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2011
Ok thanks alote for d info.i have already arrested d agent that pushed me into the programme for he over charged me and he is gonna pay me bk every penny he collected from me.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2011
Ok thanks alote for d info.i have already arrested d agent that pushed me into the programme for he over charged me and he is gonna pay me bk every penny he collected from me.
who? if i may ask
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by manchiled: 11:51pm On Sep 28, 2011
I only did wat i did cos he did not kia bout my pp n my money left me lost if not for u in NL i wount know,pls i can inbox it to u.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by EmperorT1(m): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2011
Naptip said we should bring our driver's licence or national id or voters card with a passport photo any mode of identification of financial transaction with cs a summary of ur involvement in this programme and how much that u paid. Nd about the sheet from i saw it with one of the applicant it said that all app.of cs should calm down that their pp is with naptip that those whose pp is not stamped by canadian embassy will be returned by naptip nd those that is stamped will continue the journey to manitoba nd those that are going are those who have submitted their form on or b4 july 27.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Hinlaw: 9:40am On Sep 29, 2011
@Emperor-T
I'm sorry but how true is this story , cos i heard similar news from someone. If this is true, does that mean some of the applicant will still eventually head out to Canada? Even with the several Nairalanders claiming there is no visa in all of the pp?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by WORLDPEOPLE: 10:47am On Sep 29, 2011
i am a victim of d scam i am 4rm delta state d only i can get update information is nairaland kudos to u all dat give information cos with information on gudground many would't ve b scam to God be d glory life is not lost.i want to hw each group will b get information on hw to get their pp n is it true dat those who sumit on time sinc febuary will travel! or wat is on pls update me.tanks.
Hinlaw:

@Emperor-T
I'm sorry but how true is this story , cos i heard similar news from someone. If this is true, does that mean some of the applicant will still eventually head out to Canada? Even with the several Nairalanders claiming there is no visa in all of the pp?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 10:55am On Sep 29, 2011
I can see the second phase of this scam springing up, some pple actually believed that there is genuine visa in any of those passports? If you saw any visa on any of those passports then its FAKE, if you are silly enough to head to the airport with that fake visa then u will end up in jail.

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by WORLDPEOPLE: 11:20am On Sep 29, 2011
i need naptip office adress n hw can one identify fake visa n geniue visa.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by tigerpaws(f): 11:23am On Sep 29, 2011
@justwise, Pls tell the "Brainless Mor0ns" for the second time!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 11:30am On Sep 29, 2011
tigerpaws:

@justwise, Pls tell the "Brainless Mor0ns" for the second time!

People who did not attend any visa interview at Canadian embassy, they did not apply for any job in Canada and no medical report and yet they are expecting to be issued a 2yrs work visa by holy ghost. What a dream.

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by olajebu(m): 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2011
Lol, We all should not be deceived, there is no visa on any of the Passports, It still amazes me that despite all the evidence on ground,Some people still don't believe this is a Scam.na wa for Nigerians o,
@justwise,pls I need your email,there is sumtin I wanna discuss with ya,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by imperiouxx(m): 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2011
olajebu:

Lol, We all should not be deceived, there is no visa on any of the Passports, It still amazes me that despite all the evidence on ground,Some people still don't believe this is a Scam.na wa for Nigerians o,
@justwise,pls I need your email,there is sumtin I wanna discuss with ya,

Don't you know that when one loses car even after it has been confirmed missing he will still be looking for it inside dust bin or inside gutter?? lolz
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by imperiouxx(m): 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2011
Moderator, why did you change the thread name again? Please change it back because we love the mugu's guide as it was. Thanks
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2011
i second
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Feichi(m): 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2011
@Justwise @all NLs
Take a look at another scammer that is advertising concerning another Canada 2yrs work permit visa, God will punish him and i am very much sure it will be Fred or one of his associates, Here's the link he posted at the CAREER section of NL
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-770778.0.html
This should be directed to the Nigerian authorities for investigation before our dear 9ja guys will fall victim again,

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (49) (Reply)

The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.