Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (119219 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Jkorokoro: 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2011
mumu dey mumu dey mumu dey yafun yafun
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2011
I have been inclined not to respond to your posts, which are most often medicine after the fact.

The problem with the Crystal Services applicants and a lot of people in Nigeria is that they are lazy - they do not bother to do their research, check their facts, ask legitimate sources for answers.  They want shortcuts and to do things on the cheap.

How many times have I seen people post on NL asking about a website when the time it took them to log in and post they could have done a Google search and found it (and I have done many of these on my mobile phone so it's not rocket science).  

Those same people who were scammed could easily have:

Looked up the information online provided by the CIC.
Contacted the Canadian High Commission and Deputy High Commission for information and clarification
Read the information from different forums online which provide legitimate application support, including one of the threads here in the Travel Section of NL.

There is no secret way to do things, there are no shortcuts.  Anyone who tells you otherwise is a liar.

They will blame the agents, alfa, pastor, family and friends, traditional doctor, juju wey pass juju, big men, secret cults, all sorts of nonsense instead of accepting that, from the  evidence presented, the Crystal Services offering did not add up. 

They have no one else but themselves to blame.  Some of us repeatedly stated the right way to immigrate to Canada, and what CS was doing was suspect, and got nothing but insults and curses from these same applicants.  

Desperation is not an excuse for stupidity.  I would like to think people will learn from this, but I very much doubt it.

The Lord has provided information all over this thread, but keep waiting for Him to give you answers.
I am not supporting anybody but i just want people to mind what they say to those affected, insulting them doesnt make anybody better than them.I know that all of us have been scammed one way or the other. you claim my information are medicine after death, well thats your opinion,but i believe those that need it are making use of it. Let me ask you,what have your likes contributed?.Some claimed that they have warned people here,what is the percentage of people who putted up for the programme and are on nairaland?. Few if you must know,mind you they have the right to choose their path in life. Are they not the same set of people that are dropping email to get another info on how to travel. Let them decide and dont insult to drive home your point, it doesnt show how strong your point is. Mind you,if you see my post next time, just shut your eyes ans scroll to the next on.its a free world
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2011
chivic123:

I am not supporting anybody but i just want people to mind what they say to those affected, insulting them doesnt make anybody better than them.I know that all of us have been scammed one way or the other. you claim my information are medicine after death, well thats your opinion,but i believe those that need it are making use of it. Let me ask you,what have your likes contributed?.Some claimed that they have warned people here,what is the percentage of people who putted up for the programme and are on nairaland?. Few if you must know,mind you they have the right to choose their path in life. Are they not the same set of people that are dropping email to get another info on how to travel. Let them decide and dont insult to drive home your point, it doesnt show how strong your point is. Mind you,if you see my post next time, just shut your eyes ans scroll to the next on.its a free world

I'm not going to engage in a war of words, but your comment just reinforces my point. Now that you mentioned it, where were YOU at the beginning of all this?

Knock yourself out bro, nothing do you.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by oohunt: 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2011
We are just too prodigal in this country.

Tell me what is wrong with Nigeria What is so fantastic about abroad Do you know that you have to as well suffer over there? You are a second citizen over there and dogs are treated better than you.

LET US STOP DECEIVING OURSELVES. We should come together and make Nigeria work for us. Running away will not solve your problems,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2011
oohunt:

Tell me what is wrong with Nigeria What is so fantastic about abroad Do you know that you have to as well suffer over there? You are a second citizen over there and dogs are treated better than you.

LET US STOP DECEIVING OURSELVES. We should come together and make Nigeria work for us. Running away will not solve your problems.

Can you just stop talking nonsense?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by oohunt: 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2011
^^ I commend you for your relentlessness on this thread. I am totally ignoring your statement above.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by faleks: 11:42pm On Sep 24, 2011
First and foremost, i will congratulate all d victims of this scam 4 becoming stronger men and women in the horrible nation we found ourselfs (the downfall of a man is not d end of his life) , Those of you insulting us, are u part of d pple that r making d nation unfrienly? @mariofemi, pls declare to the house (NL) wat ur stand is, It is only fools u can deceive 2ce, Q.1 wat was ur efforce in supporting this scam? Ans.1 U supported it on this forum, marketed it at d symphosium held at Unilag on June 10 and defended it on Sep. 12 at CS office, even up till now (dudging under NAPTIP). Do u want to claim u don't know other speakers at d symphosium? Wat is d stand of Fred's Lawyer? What was your effort in publicising this exercise (scam)?. U must be a biggest fool searching 4 more fools. @all Applicants, pls wake up and cal God's intervention into our carelessness so that we can get our pp back (either by retrieval from Naptip or replacement from Immigration) and move on in life.im u don't know other speakers at d symphosium? Wat is d stand of Fred's Lawyer? What was your effort in publicising this exercise (scam)?. U must be a biggest fool searching 4 more fools. @all Applicants, pls wake up and cal God's intervention into our carelessness so that we can get our pp back (either by retrieval from Naptip or replacement from Immigration) and move on in life.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by imperiouxx(m): 12:20am On Sep 25, 2011
oohunt:

LET US STOP DECEIVING OURSELVES. We should come together and make Nigeria work for us. Running away will not solve your problems.

I wonder what people like you usually thinking of those going abroad for various purposes best known to them. Listen mehn, after I finished my MS abroad I would be 20 X better compare with you that remain in Nigeria. With my foreign cert they will make me your boss in this same Nigeria. Sure! You talk as if if you have the opportunity you will say you won't move. Stop being hater and face reality, step up your mentality and stop thinking irrational. Next week ASSU starts their 7 days warning strike. Thats one of the problems with Nigeria. So, provide solution to that as a problem solving Nigerian. What opportunities you yourself have in Nigeria as a first class citizen without a paying job? Damn! I have decided not to reply this kind of silly talks from unfortunate poster.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by SisiKill1: 3:02am On Sep 25, 2011
This has got to be the saddest thread on NL. sad sad sad
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 8:05am On Sep 25, 2011
First and foremost, i will congratulate all d victims of this scam 4 becoming stronger men and women in the horrible nation we found ourselfs (the downfall of a man is not d end of his life) , Those of you insulting us, are u part of d pple that r making d nation unfrienly? @mariofemi, pls declare to the house (NL) wat your stand is, It is only fools u can deceive 2ce, Q.1 wat was your efforce in supporting this scam? Ans.1 U supported it on this forum, marketed it at d symphosium held at Unilag on June 10 and defended it on Sep. 12 at CS office, even up till now (dudging under NAPTIP). Do u want to claim u don't know other speakers at d symphosium? Wat is d stand of Fred's Lawyer? What was your effort in publicising this exercise (scam)?. U must be a biggest fool searching 4 more fools. @all Applicants, pls wake up and cal God's intervention into our carelessness so that we can get our pp back (either by retrieval from Naptip or replacement from Immigration) and move on in life.im u don't know other speakers at d symphosium? Wat is d stand of Fred's Lawyer? What was your effort in publicising this exercise (scam)?. U must be a biggest fool searching 4 more fools. @all Applicants, pls wake up and cal God's intervention into our carelessness so that we can get our pp back (either by retrieval from Naptip or replacement from Immigration) and move on in life.

Let me just answer you in few sentences. I stood for what i believed in then,and i am standing for what i believe in now, dont i have the right to pick my stand. Do you think you and i were the only one this guy deceived,well for your info apart from the immigration woman involved in the scam, immigration staffs too believed in it and brought their people on board,Alagbon DPO too brought in his people thinkin it was real, my pp and that of my wife and son are there too. I knew other speakers and few of us joined together to write petition that helped us to where we are today. If fred is brought to book,me and few others (petitioners) will be asked to testify in court and not you.I believe this has answered you questions,but if you are not ok with that, you can go to naptip and tell them more than you know that can also help them. It better you start praying to God to help you rather than concentrating your energy with me.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by juzme: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2011
imperiouxx:

I wonder what people like you usually thinking of those going abroad for various purposes best known to them. Listen mehn, after I finished my MS abroad I would be 20 X better compare with you that remain in Nigeria. With my foreign cert they will make me your boss in this same Nigeria. Sure! You talk as if if you have the opportunity you will say you won't move. Stop being hater and face reality, step up your mentality and stop thinking irrational. Next week ASSU starts their 7 days warning strike. Thats one of the problems with Nigeria. So, provide solution to that as a problem solving Nigerian. What opportunities you yourself have in Nigeria as a first class citizen without a paying job? Damn! I have decided not to reply this kind of silly talks from unfortunate poster.

I think your comment here is appalling and I also think this is the same reason why so many people in Nigeria risky all they have to migrate abroad.
Having education abroad or at home sometimes does not guaranteed success. I think it is always important to let people understand the truth about living abroad that all that glitter is not gold.
I agree it is not quite easy in Nigeria and so in some other countries abroad. People should stop taking it as do or die affair when it comes to moving abroad
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 8:48am On Sep 25, 2011
oohunt:

^^ I commend you for your relentlessness on this thread. I am totally ignoring your statement above.

Fine, but i will not ignore such insult from you, i don't know where you get the idea that Nigerians abroad are treated better than a dog.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 9:35am On Sep 25, 2011
The thread will soon take another dimension.it seems the wanabee here are now concentrating on the mail from ojdollar. Gone were the days when nigerian were treated anyhow. Please dont let us have such notion.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by imperiouxx(m): 10:27am On Sep 25, 2011
Don't go abroad hoping to become a miscreant - fine! But why are you running away from Nigeria to abroad - a dunce speech. People were ripped on the base of traveling abroad doesn't mean that another person can't be ripped much more than this while trying to rent an appartment/doing business in Lagos/Nigeria. I personally don't support this program but that doesn't mean we talk irrationally about individual motives of going abroad.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justbiz: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2011
Well, the deed has been done to us all, it is a shame and pity to some of us that we fell for this kinda scam. Thanks to the heroes here on NL. I was part of this trend since it commenced here. People like Justwise and co, I salute you. Mariofemi, you are just a double mouthed person, still watching you. I pray that we all retrieve our PP back and move on with our lives differently. we've all learnt one or two things from this forum. I thank the creator of this community, kudos to you too. I listen and read peoples complain on here, the advice, the fight (good & Bad) and I felt so sorry for US the victim. No matter what happens to man in life, it is an experience. I am not here to be noticed or create a mark on NL but i think I need to say thank you to our NL Heroes! thank you everyone on here and God Bless you all.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Bisijohn: 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2011
I'm really sad that a Nigerian could do this  to fellow Nigerians. This can of crime in an ideal society deserves more than 50yrs imprisonment. This guy must be an evil genius, instead of using his brain in a right direction to bring about development of the nation. Well, what can one say, If our Leaders have ldeveloped the country, and make things to work for the youths and future genration, what would make people to seek for greener pasture in coat abroad.

I hope our failed leaders will wake up and fix the enormous challenges the citizens are facing in Nigeria. What they think of is, how to enrich themselves and forget the masses that they are supposed to serve. I pray things will turn around in this country. We have everything at our disposal to be great, but few crooks are enriching themselves. Guys , I feel for you anyway, but always think before you act.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ojdollars(m): 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2011
chivic123:

The thread will soon take another dimension.it seems the wanabee here are now concentrating on the mail from ojdollar. Gone were the days when nigerian were treated anyhow. Please dont let us have such notion.

@chivic123 , It's sad to see 7000 people being scammed by just one man, all their hard earn income and everything they worked hard for over the years went down the drain. I felt it, they are my own brothers and sisters, if my biological broda and sistas are among them, would I have scolded them without sympathizing with them or feel what they feel? I really feel for them and that was why I said OK, all involved from nl should drop their email here so I can give them a little piece of information that I know about traveling and procuring Visa. It was when Mr.Justwise the Owner of Nairaland started insulting me and all his followers joined. It wasn't like I asked the people for Money or something, just a little knowledge I shared with them, turned this thread that was suppose to be for sympathizing with the applicants hurt into a war zone and a ground for insult. If I am bragging, that's my problem, not anyone's problem. After all, the people that applied knows that one man's Meat is another Man;s Kpomo.

@All , Please it's not time to start insulting the applicants, some are Master Degree holder, yet they applied, no body when no one leave Nigeria. If Ministers Children they leave Nigeria, how much more common man children like us smiley ? Abeg, let's encourage this people and let's not crucify them, they have done no wrong for trying their best to get the best out of life. They will one day make it, as God is the rewarder of all men, not NAPTIP, NOT EFCC, NOT CANADA Embassy. But the Lord who maketh everyone in his own likeness. I sympathize with all victims and I want you to know that this is the beginning of a new life for you, you won't get into this type of mess next time as it has help you grow and you will find your foot again.

@Mariofemi , Bros, I need to contact you. What's your email address please?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by gabbytabby: 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2011
On a much lower scale similar stuff have worked in the past and those that go in know its a case of buyer beware. Anytime you dont go to the embassy, high commission and apply legitimately for your own visa you know that something or nothing might come of it. Its the risk that people take.

But you guys come on, stuff like this are usually done under the table and the sheer scale of it should have told you it is too good to be true. How many planes and sets are they going to need to take all this people. Just thank God that your outlay is under 100k some have paid over 400k and still get duped.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2011
@chivic123 ,  It's sad to see 7000 people being scammed by just one man, all their hard earn income and everything they worked hard for over the years went down the drain. I felt it, they are my own brothers and sisters, if my biological broda and sistas are among them, would I have scolded them without sympathizing with them or feel what they feel? I really feel for them and that was why I said OK, all involved from nl should drop their email here so I can give them a little piece of information that I know about traveling and procuring Visa.  It was when Mr.Justwise the Owner of Nairaland started insulting me and all his followers joined. It wasn't like I asked the people for Money or something, just a little knowledge I shared with them, turned this thread that was suppose to be for sympathizing with the applicants hurt into a war zone and a ground for insult. If I am bragging, that's my problem, not anyone's problem. After all, the people that applied knows that one man's Meat is another Man;s Kpomo.

@All ,  Please it's not time to start insulting the applicants, some are Master Degree holder, yet they applied, no body when no one leave Nigeria. If Ministers Children they leave Nigeria, how much more common man children like us   ? Abeg, let's encourage this people and let's not crucify them, they have done no wrong for trying their best to get the best out of life. They will one day make it, as God is the rewarder of all men, not NAPTIP, NOT EFCC, NOT CANADA Embassy. But the Lord who maketh everyone in his own likeness. I sympathize with all victims and I want you to know that this is the beginning of a new life for you, you won't get into this type of mess next time as it has help you grow and you will find your foot again.

@Mariofemi  ,  Bros, I need to contact you. What's your email address please?
Bro i quite got ur point,i am just using that to drive home a point. Those that are not affected are not better than those affected,so i wonder why some people believe they should insult and if given a chance kill those affected. I am only here to preach peace and not profanity to drive home a point, am also here to get info for those that need it. It seems some people are still not ok with that,and they are not ready to offer better help. The truth is some of those insulting or claimed to be abroad too got there through one way or the other,or one of their documents tendered were arranged illegally(na today?). So far you are not demanding for cash or payment,let them use your tip.it might work for some and it might not work for some(same as it will for those that even apply through the normal channel). I just want us to know that at one point or the other in life,we have all been scammed.we are not better than those scammed by CS, if we check the way some of those insulting have been scammed before in life, we will see that its worst than stupidity.please people, let those affected pick up their life and move ahead rather than adding more to their situation.PLEASE LIVE AND LET LIVE
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2011
@Mariofemi , Bros, I need to contact you. What's your email address please?
@ojdollar, my email is mariolevel7@yahoo.com
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2011
Well, the deed has been done to us all, it is a shame and pity to some of us that we fell for this kinda scam. Thanks to the heroes here on NL. I was part of this trend since it commenced here. People like Justwise and co, I salute you. Mariofemi, you are just a double mouthed person, still watching you. I pray that we all retrieve our PP back and move on with our lives differently. we've all learnt one or two things from this forum. I thank the creator of this community, kudos to you too. I listen and read peoples complain on here, the advice, the fight (good & Bad) and I felt so sorry for US the victim. No matter what happens to man in life, it is an experience. I am not here to be noticed or create a mark on NL but i think I need to say thank you to our NL Heroes! thank you everyone on here and God Bless you all.
Watch me until you watch no more.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2011
chivic123:

Bro i quite got your point,i am just using that to drive home a point. Those that are not affected are not better than those affected,so i wonder why some people believe they should insult and if given a chance kill those affected. I am only here[b] to preach peace and not profanity to drive home a point, am also here to get info for those that need it. It seems some people are still not ok with that,and they are not ready to offer better help. [/b]The truth is some of those insulting or claimed to be abroad too got there through one way or the other,or one of their documents tendered were arranged illegally(na today?). So far you are not demanding for cash or payment,let them use your tip.it might work for some and it might not work for some(same as it will for those that even apply through the normal channel). I just want us to know that at one point or the other in life,we have all been scammed.we are not better than those scammed by CS, if we check the way some of those insulting have been scammed before in life, we will see that its worst than stupidity.please people, let those affected pick up their life and move ahead rather than adding more to their situation.PLEASE LIVE AND LET LIVE
What help do you need from anybody here? Stop moaning and admit that u are a certified mugu and was treated like one by CS. You and ojdollars are just silly, he supported the program and you were milked, that is the fact!!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by teddjon: 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2011
When i started reading about this NEWS online few days now, I think first and foremost, this guy should be given an AWARD by the (7,000) MUMUs and show be record in the WORLD GUINNESS BOOK OF RECORD as the BIGGEST and LARGEST SCAM so far. Well, most of this scammed IDIOTs are graduate, undergraduate, academics and as well as people with understanding and money who knows how money is make and know how its difficult to make money.

Nigerians are educated but still we lack knowledge because the use of NATIVE DOCTORS, PASTORS and so on has affected us religiously that when someone say something to us we believe it without even a single doubt - Don't get me wrong! believing in GOD doesn't mean when THEY SAY, YOU FOLLOW WHAT THEY SAY, why can't most use there MENDULA OBLONGATA to think well and read. Getting visa doesn't have to do with anything spiritual or native doctors well, you can pray and get what you need and stop believing in Pastors that can't even see themselves. I am sure even if JESUS was among this people and tell them this is a SCAM at that moment, they will just ignore and believe in so fucking called ALEX.

I blamed Nigeria Banking system so called GTBank because i heard that banks are improving in their system of security but all i have found is nothing but absolutely rubbish because 1. How does this so called ROBBER opened fake account and with personal names. 2. Calculating the total sum of money of about 400 Million Naira and bank does not query the owner of all of the sudden money. 3. When i was in Nigeria in this so called GTBank, it was written bold and clear that anyone with personal account with total of maybe 1-5 million naira will be investigated and if with company account with certain amount of money, they will also investigate it also so how come so huge amount of money has been withdraw out of the bank without the visible of bankers? Is it a so called secured bank?

When i heard about hacking of bank credit card withdrawing people's money from ATM and from their cards, this has to be done by courier working in the bank because ever since leaving abroad, i haven't had of such of duplicating someone's card and removing money without even sort of cameras. I think the government has alot of things to do because corruptions has been making the whole of Nigerians to fall into scam and even the so called government aren't helping because in such situation such things shouldn't be happening and people like that should go free.

Likewise i read NEWS about an undergraduate girl been raped by 5 student from Abia State Uni, and the so called foolish people are saying they don't believe what is tweeted on twitter, Aaaaah!!! Even with the video and everything! How can so called police say such foolish sentence and not even ashame of such word before been altered and later they will say Nigeria is developing in technics but where are the develop? How can even Police be told before investigating on such matter even before the victim will report but even if you that's not a victim will report, you will be detained because they will ask how did you know about it and everyone is scared and what will end the case? corruption and bribery.

Well, for those people who are victims of the so called Canadian visa, it is a BIG LESSON! Life never ends, the struggle still continues because after i heard and started reading this forum, i heard people saying its fake and most never believe even happening now but still the IDIOTS never believe its FAKE but am also sure even if Canadian Embassy will come and say its fake but they will still never believe but rather to believe ALEX who will export 7,000 MUMUs to Canada without the IDIOTS thinking how's that possible to board the total of even 500 people is not possible when they aren't government officials.

We Nigerians should try to believe what you read online and you see its FACTs but i still know VICTIM will always be VICTIM as MAGA will always be MAGA. Even reading WIKILEAKS about Nigerian leaks but our illiterates and government deceiving us  make the whole Nigeria believe it wasn't TRUE. Anyway I just laugh!

My dear brothers and sisters, Try to work harder and shine your eyes well well.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2011
Another brother sojourning in oyinbo man's land.welcome to nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ojdollars(m): 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2011
justwise:

What help do you need from anybody here? Stop moaning and admit that u are a certified mugu and was treated like one by CS. You and ojdollars are just silly, he supported the program and you were milked, that is the fact!!

@justwise  , I supported the program from page 36 or so. I have seen this Thread for ages, but never bother to even check what was there, because first and foremost, I don't reside in Lagos and don't even participate in anything that has to do with draws or stuff like this. Even American visa lottery, I have never filled in once. I commented because of the way I see you insulting a lot of people, this good you think you doing with insulting people, I pray it doesn't turn into a nightmare for you. If you think you can insult everyone, then keep it up. No matter how you insult anyone, what will be done will be done and what is done is done. Try and respect others, as respect is reciprocal my brother. There are better ways to scold a child, with love and he will not get involve in the things you were suppose to hit him for. Not this way, I am not supporting scammers, but your insult is too much. Go through Collinsfbi post and you would see that your insult on posters is too much. Even Imperiousxx, jokingly detect scammer for everyone to see. Bros, no award for insulting people ooh, na only helping people nai award dey. I have outgrown this level with you now, I won't see your post where you insult anyone and comment again, but will try to help people verify source of anything the post on this travel section as I normally do. Night Mr.Wise Prince of Nigeria
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by teddjon: 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2011
@mariofemi, Its like you fall victim too! make u shut that ur track! ok?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2011
]@justwise , I supported the program from page 36 or so. I have seen this Thread for ages, but never bother to even check what was there, because first and foremost, I don't reside in Lagos and don't even participate in anything that has to do with draws or stuff like this. Even American visa lottery, I have never filled in once. I commented because of the way I see you insulting a lot of people, this good you think you doing with insulting people, I pray it doesn't turn into a nightmare for you. If you think you can insult everyone, then keep it up. No matter how you insult anyone, what will be done will be done and what is done is done. Try and respect others, as respect is reciprocal my brother. There are better ways to scold a child, with love and he will not get involve in the things you were suppose to hit him for. Not this way, I am not supporting scammers, but your insult is too much. Go through Collinsfbi post and you would see that your insult on posters is too much. Even Imperiousxx, jokingly detect scammer for everyone to see. Bros, no award for insulting people ooh, na only helping people nai award dey. I have outgrown this level with you now, I won't see your post where you insult anyone and comment again, but will try to help people verify source of anything the post on this travel section as I normally do. Night Mr.Wise Prince of Nigeria
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2011
@mariofemi, Its like you fall victim too! make u shut that your track! ok
For once am seeing someone that recognises me as a victim.thank you SIR,you really tried. i was a victim,but people here see me as part of the scam.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ojdollars(m): 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2011
teddjon:

@mariofemi, Its like you fall victim too! make u shut that your track! ok?

@teddjon   , What's your own on this? You just write all those words to discredit our govt or what? If you know say Nigeria sweet you to stay, why you run go abroad? Na you suppose tell yourself to shut up. Can you imagine? A program that Involved Nigeria Immigration Office, Drug Law Enforcement agency and Embassy Staff with Bank people nai you wan blame the applicants for? Rethink ooh my friend, nor be everything person see or hear he dey talk ooh. What they need is love, without love no body can move on, our words are seed planted on others life. Take am easy and reason with all. 1luv
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ojdollars(m): 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2011
mariofemi:

@ojdollar, my email is mariolevel7@yahoo.com

@mariofemi , I sent you an email and I need an urgent response back. Thank you
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by teddjon: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2011
@mariofemi, Well, you should think before you speak,  and don't just say rubbish if you don't know what to day. And who is sojourning in oyinbo man's land?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ojdollars(m): 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2011
chivic123:

Bro i quite got your point,i am just using that to drive home a point. Those that are not affected are not better than those affected,so i wonder why some people believe they should insult and if given a chance kill those affected. I am only here to preach peace and not profanity to drive home a point, am also here to get info for those that need it. It seems some people are still not ok with that,and they are not ready to offer better help. The truth is some of those insulting or claimed to be abroad too got there through one way or the other,or one of their documents tendered were arranged illegally(na today?). So far you are not demanding for cash or payment,let them use your tip.it might work for some and it might not work for some(same as it will for those that even apply through the normal channel). I just want us to know that at one point or the other in life,we have all been scammed.we are not better than those scammed by CS, if we check the way some of those insulting have been scammed before in life, we will see that its worst than stupidity.please people, let those affected pick up their life and move ahead rather than adding more to their situation.PLEASE LIVE AND LET LIVE

@chivic123  , True talk my brother. Please I need your email address, I would be glad if you can drop it on the forum here soon. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (49) (Reply)

The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.