Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,327 members, 7,836,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (119208 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by stunt01(m): 11:50am On Sep 23, 2011
@ mariofemi this is mx email add tungbayaski@yahoo.Com, so pls u can always send me a details of update concernin d pp as soon as u progress tanx.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by imperiouxx(m): 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2011
Life goes on thats the spirit guys. Pick yourself up.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Feichi(m): 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2011
imperiouxx:

Life goes on thats the spirit guys. Pick yourself up.

U r right, life goes on so let's keep our hopes on God and ask him to give us a better thing to do and he should scare away scammers like CS from our list, One Love!!!!

SHALOM
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Mhania: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2011
@mariofemi pls update me concerning how our pp.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by beebee3: 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2011
@ all applicant, i think we should involve EFCC about this cs scam. seems NAPTIP will not go beyond retriving d pp, the principal cs  scammer (AKINWALE FALOWO- thats his real name) shld face d law, even tho he has already caused his generation.
mariofemi:

@jaypee4r, the NAPTIP Boss said the list of all applicants will be pasted and grouped on their gate and each group will be given a date to collect. sms will be sent out to all.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Feichi(m): 1:31am On Sep 24, 2011
bee-bee:

@ all applicant, i think we should involve EFCC about this cs scam. seems NAPTIP will not go beyond retriving d pp, the principal cs  scammer (AKINWALE FALOWO- thats his real name) shld face d law, even tho he has already caused his generation.

@Bee-bee
U r right on ur statement
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Odunnu: 5:24am On Sep 24, 2011
*Bookmarked*
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by norrisman: 8:20am On Sep 24, 2011
I feel so sorry for this mariofemi. It seems like he was just a gullible man that was scammed as well and he isnt part of the scam.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chigsmith: 8:33am On Sep 24, 2011
dont realy know why and how naija people ar easily scamd on simple thing d need to apply common sense. Have u asked your self how a company wil give out such amount of jobs to their non nationals? Not just dat with local certificates?:-/
EVen those in those countries with foreign certificates are stil struggling to get jobs there and some are relocating back home.:-(
Anyway as many dat were involved hav learnt their lessons
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Hinlaw: 9:05am On Sep 24, 2011
Have you guys seen Saturday Sun! Shocking breaking. Nail on the head. Check this out guys http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/newsonthehour/2011/sept/24/newsbreak-24-09-2011-001.html
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by temodent(m): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2011
This is quite an unfortunate situation, very well foretold anyway. However, common sense as they say is not usually common and this is what we get when we have people who think with their legs rather with their brains. Nobody should be surprised if something like this happens again in a not too distant future. Outa here.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2011
news getting to me is indicating that fred has been arrested.i will try and confirm this.two fm station have confirmed it.stay tuned
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by tunnytox(m): 9:43am On Sep 24, 2011
Hinlaw:

Have you guys seen Saturday Sun! Shocking breaking. Nail on the head. Check this out guys http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/newsonthehour/2011/sept/24/newsbreak-24-09-2011-001.html

I have just read the news OMG! that guy is a real criminal! a criminal with no fear and utter disregard for the law, he deserved to be hanged (if only the law permit) chei! I am boiling with anger.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by bossinie: 10:02am On Sep 24, 2011
This guy most definitely did not act alone,the Police should be thoroughly quizzed as i believe more facts will emerge.However,this dude have allowed his 'idle mind' to be enormously harnessed by the master of all craftiness "devil". Waoh! this is a millennium scam.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 11:23am On Sep 24, 2011
i will just tell those that are not scammed as lucky,because all the facts this guy displayed show lot to convince pple. involvmnt of police,immigration and notable pple. if some of you are accussing those that applied as wanting to cut corners. What of those that had to travel down from overseas to apply.well the Lord will give us answers to our questions
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 11:45am On Sep 24, 2011
chivic123:

i will just tell those that are not scammed as lucky,because all the facts this guy displayed show lot to convince pple. involvmnt of police,immigration and notable pple. if some of you are accussing those that applied as wanting to cut corners. [b]What of those that had to travel down from overseas to apply.[/b]well the Lord will give us answers to our questions

Everyone of you made a silly mistake, there is no excuse.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chigsmith: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2011
chivic123:

i will just tell those that are not scammed as lucky,because all the facts this guy displayed show lot to convince pple. involvmnt of police,immigration and notable pple. if some of you are accussing those that applied as wanting to cut corners. What of those that had to travel down from overseas to apply.well the Lord will give us answers to our questions
, which overseas is that? Hmmm dat person must b reasoning with his or her Anus
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jesus4me: 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2011
@justwise, i cant really understand your own about this whole issue, cos u didnt fall for this dos not mean u are a genius or that u ve never make a mistake in your life, this is not the first scam n it wont be the last, because they fell for this scam dos not mean that they are all so stupid to fall for such, go and sleep justwise and stop feeling like mr know all, EVEN big coy sometimes fall for something u that are unimaginable mr WISE, If you cant profer a way forward on this issue, i will suggest u find something meaningful to do with your time, the HAVOC av been committed and the best thing any WISE person can do after falling is to RISE again and learn from HIS/HER past error, shikena!!!

See you at the TOP!!!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by tamiesa(m): 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2011
The news is out!!! check today's (saturday's) sun, page 64-7000 swindled over Canadian Visa. Mr Fred and Crystal services have scammed over 7000 people. This is insane. Nigeria is a country God has blessed with energetic people but most of us choose to direct our energy in the wrong direction. The scam keeps changing names and faces but its still scam!!! More scammers are yet to be discovered and more people are yet to fall victim. Hmmm!!! if we would properly channel our energy and indeed our creativity, we will turn out to be the giant of Africa and indeed an authority in the world. Av learnt from this experience and i hope a lot of others have too.

I still believe in Nigeria. Peace!!!

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2011
jesus4me:

@justwise, i cant really understand your own about this whole issue, cos u didnt fall for this dos not mean u are a genius or that u ve never make a mistake in your life, this is not the first scam n it wont be the last, because they fell for this scam dos not mean that they are all so silly to fall for such, go and sleep justwise and stop feeling like mr know all, EVEN big coy sometimes fall for something u that are unimaginable mr WISE, If you cant profer a way forward on this issue, i will suggest u find something meaningful to do with your time, the HAVOC av been committed and the best thing any WISE person can do after falling is to RISE again and learn from HIS/HER past error, shikena!!!

See you at the TOP!!!

You have one minute memory span, that is your problem, yes they were silly to fall for this, and they are likely to become a victim again cos some of them don't seems to learn from their previous mistakes.

Have i made a mistake b4? Yes i have, i wouldn't come here shamelessly trying to defend my mistake unlike muppets like you who encouraged this scam at the early stage.

Many of them were warned by Canadian embassy, friends and relatives but they still went ahead.

Channel ur energy to the victims and don't waste ur breath talking to me else i will give you as much i get from you. Bear that in mind, Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2011
jesus4me

@mariofemi, i give qudos to you and salute your courage for your stand and contributions on the CS issues and the progress so far.I will suggest you dont give attention to any man that are on this forum to run their mouth. Most of the people that are newly log in to this forum are bonafide applicants like you but pretending under the umbrella of NL, some say they are in Australia, Canada where ever they may be i dont give a damn. The establish TRUTH is just that thE HAVOC HAVE BEEN COMMITED and there is nothing we can do about that anymore. I will advice that we all move on with our lives and stop listening to those that are here to pretend and run their mouth.

Thank you all,
See you at the TOP,

This was your post at the early stage supporting Mariofemi,, shame on everyone of you who encouraged this scam

2 Likes

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by aieromon(m): 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2011
So many foollllssss still exist in Nigeria.
I can only laugh at their sorrow at this moment grin grin grin grin grin grin

. . . . . . . to think that they were warned.M0r0ns angry angry
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by igbonla(m): 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2011
bossinie:

This guy most definitely did not act alone,the Police should be thoroughly quizzed as i believe more facts will emerge.However,this dude have allowed his 'idle mind' to be enormously harnessed by the master of all craftiness "devil". Waoh! this is a millennium scam.

chivic123:

Who said the police, immigration and gtbank folks involved are true members of those organizations Do people know their names and other details or have their pictures to assist in fishing them out? Possible that he just got some folks off the street and paid them for the job!

2 Likes

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by igbonla(m): 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2011
jesus4me:

@justwise, i cant really understand your own about this whole issue, cos u didnt fall for this dos not mean u are a genius or that u ve never make a mistake in your life, this is not the first scam n it wont be the last, because they fell for this scam dos not mean that they are all so silly to fall for such, go and sleep justwise and stop feeling like mr know all, EVEN big coy sometimes fall for something u that are unimaginable mr WISE, If you cant profer a way forward on this issue, i will suggest u find something meaningful to do with your time, the HAVOC av been committed and the best thing any WISE person can do after falling is to RISE again and learn from HIS/HER past error, shikena!!!

See you at the TOP!!!

Are you for real! I thought everybody is here to educate whoever is willing to learn so as to avoid scams such as this or is your purpose here different? Pretty sure it wont be the last scam but some will learn and not fall into another one; the more people that are educated, the better for all of us.

And you keep writing "see you at the top"? It sound like language of scammers!

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Otunbakay(m): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2011
@justwise i really do understand ur frustration concerning this issue, anyone who had read ur post in time past abt this CS thing shld have been warned-you did a nice job in engaging some of the posters in proving beyond reasonable doubt the authenticity of d program. I really do appreciate ur contributions. @justwise i really do understand ur frustration concerning this issue, anyone who had read ur post in time past abt this CS thing shld have been warned-you did a nice job in engaging some of the posters in proving beyond reasonable doubt the authenticity of d program. I really do appreciate ur contributions.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by baslone: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2011
This kind of scam is not new in Nigeria.

I hope you guys get to ever see your passports again, which I doubt.

Forget the money and forget the scammer, the last you will ever hear of him is being in police possession.

You will keep following the case till you get fed up.

They know how to settle themselves.

Dust up yourselves and move on!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2011
chivic123:

I have been inclined not to respond to your posts, which are most often medicine after the fact.

The problem with the Crystal Services applicants and a lot of people in Nigeria is that they are lazy - they do not bother to do their research, check their facts, ask legitimate sources for answers.  They want shortcuts and to do things on the cheap.

How many times have I seen people post on NL asking about a website when the time it took them to log in and post they could have done a Google search and found it (and I have done many of these on my mobile phone so it's not rocket science).  

Those same people who were scammed could easily have:

[list]
[li]Looked up the information online provided by the CIC.[/li]

[li]Contacted the Canadian High Commission and Deputy High Commission for information and clarification[/li]

[li]Read the information from different forums online which provide legitimate application support, including one of the threads here in the Travel Section of NL.[/li]
[/list]

There is no secret way to do things, there are no shortcuts.  Anyone who tells you otherwise is a liar.

They will blame the agents, alfa, pastor, family and friends, traditional doctor, juju wey pass juju, big men, secret cults, all sorts of nonsense instead of accepting that, from the  evidence presented, the Crystal Services offering did not add up. 

They have no one else but themselves to blame.  Some of us repeatedly stated the right way to immigrate to Canada, and what CS was doing was suspect, and got nothing but insults and curses from these same applicants.  

Desperation is not an excuse for stupidity.  I would like to think people will learn from this, but I very much doubt it.

The Lord has provided information all over this thread, but keep waiting for Him to give you answers.

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by tunnytox(m): 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2011
@N101
Your comment is 100% true
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2011
Otunbakay:

@justwise i really do understand your frustration concerning this issue, anyone who had read your post in time past abt this CS thing shld have been warned-you did a nice job in engaging some of the posters in proving beyond reasonable doubt the authenticity of d program. I really do appreciate your contributions.

Well . . . all we are trying to do warn pple when you see these criminals looking for victims but some Nigerians will call you enemy of progress, how you are against everything Nigeria and all sorts of garbage.

It pisses me off when i see pple calling the name of God and at the same lying through their backsides.

Anyway. . .thanks for ur comment,i appreciate.

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by CyberG: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2011
LOL. . . after Nigerians voted for dummy president Jonathan and defend their corrupt thieving tribesmen, they want to escape to Canada? Sooooo funny! If the people where you are running to do exactly what YOU have done to Nigeria, where will you run to?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Odunnu: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2011
Finally you found a way to put the blame on myGEJ.
Mcheeeeeew
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Mhania: 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2011
*scam arrest*
awww thank The ALMIGHTY GOD i heard that our oga fred has been arrested . Pls my people im not yet sure of this .try to put me up to it. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (49) (Reply)

The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.