Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (119072 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2011

I live here in Canada, nobody should fool you. If you want to migrate to Canada, the official Government site to visit for any information is www.cic.gc.ca. read everything you need to know about coming to canada. if you have any more question to make, let me know.

kizito,you are very right and straight to the point,but its not migrating.its just a 2yrs workin visa which after the expiration,everybody will come back home. if there is a way to renew the visa there or nigeria here,then one will get it done but it wont be with crystal anymore.

i am an applicant,and i was well briefed about the programme.but i cant go indept here to explain deeply how the managemnet of crystal intend to do it,all the same, they should allow those that want to try it and get the truth themselve,either positive or negative  do it,without being insulted by hypocrits that are just complainin due to the fact that they are not closer to the programme but if given a proper explanation will end up to grab it,even turn to an agent there.it is well
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 07, 2011
SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMER MY foolish cousin applied and later told me he did something of Such anybody with is right senses should know that is a scam 7,000 Nigerians i haba! is the program meant for Nigeria Only?

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 2:42am On Aug 07, 2011
Sup Mariofemi,wen likely wil u b notified 2 cum 4 d cash(BTA) & ur visa sins d departure date is 19th & 20th of dis month.how sure is d departure date & is it true dt 7000 nigerians wil b travelin tru crystal service?.2 dos who dont biliv him, plz free dis guy now cos he has treated evry question politely here on dis forum, tnx!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 07, 2011
Sup Mariofemi,wen likely wil u b notified 2 cum 4 d cash(BTA) & ur visa sins d departure date is 19th & 20th of dis month.how sure is d departure date & is it true dt 7000 nigerians wil b travelin tru crystal service?.2 dos who dont biliv him, plz free dis guy now cos he has treated evry question politely here on dis forum, tnx!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 3:28am On Aug 07, 2011

Sup Mariofemi,wen likely wil u b notified 2 precipitate 4 d cash(BTA) & your visa sins d departure date is 19th & 20th of dis month.how sure is d departure date & is it true dt 7000 nigerians wil b travelin tru crystal service?.2 dos who dont biliv him, plz free dis guy now cos he has treated evry question politely here on dis forum, tnx!

kusville,the issue is this.the number of applicants are not up to 7000,its just a rumour being spread around.whats making people to claim such is the serial numbers on forms purchased.whereas its not all forms that are purchased will be processed or submitted back,and its only the one submitted and duly registered will make the count.

on the issue of bta,crystal will never give the bta to anybody until the day of departure,because some applicants with criminal mind thought they can cheat and in so doing they forwarded txt messages inviting them to apply for bta to friends too hoping dat ones they collect the cash,they will disappear.so its on the day of departure bta will be given.

on the visa,you need to know that some of our people will definitely run away ones they get their passport with visa on it before the D date,just to avoid paying back crystal money.so visa too will be issued on the date of departure.if date is being shifted,am not happy about this,but the truth need to be told.the problem is being created by we applicants.some will claim they will get their medical from the authorised hospital,only for them to go to any hospital and get a medical report instead of a medical certificate,and they will now send it through courier themselve to the embassy,all because they want to avoid paying crystal they required amount or get the real thing from the authorised hospital which is so expensive.

This act and others, always create problem here and there,and when the number of those that perpetrated these act is on the high side,it affects the crdibilty of the organisation,and mind you there is an affidavit binding crystal to get you visa,so this always make crystal to still go back to get the necessary document for any affected applicant.the request for assistance on bta by applicants,also affected departure date.at least a loan need to be approved and the volume of cash involved is much,so this will lead to the normal bureaucracy and delay.

once again,i am not crystal services,but just an applicant that try to follow and observe the situation of things.if some people dont want to go or see the whole process as a scam,let them not create unecessary tension or problem for those that are interested.even if it doesnt work out at the end,it still worth the try for those that see it that way
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 07, 2011
U av spoken bro!, it is wel IJN
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 07, 2011
U av spoken well bro!, it is wel IJN
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 9:23am On Aug 07, 2011
mariofemi:

once again,i am not crystal services,but just an applicant that try to follow and observe the situation of things.if some people dont want to go or see the whole process as a scam,let them not create unecessary tension or problem for those that are interested.even if it doesnt work out at the end,it still worth the try for those that see it that way

I'm not bothered for one bit about who you are, whether an applicant or Crystal Service agent the issue still remain that the whole thing is a wicked fraud.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 07, 2011
When is the proposed date for the Crystal Services shift / exodus from Nigeria?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 10:32am On Aug 07, 2011
Siena:

When is the proposed date for the Crystal Services shift / exodus from Nigeria?

Their initial date was last June now their new departing date is the 19th of this month.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Fogman(m): 11:14am On Aug 07, 2011
justwise:

Their initial date was last June now their new departing date is the 19th of this month.

The 19th August date might after all not be feasible, cos there is a hint on one of the post up here of september ending date.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 11:39am On Aug 07, 2011
Fogman:

The 19th August date might after all not be feasible, cos there is a hint on one of the post up here of september ending date.

I saw that hint and it doesn't surprise me at all.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justunde(m): 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2011
It is only God dat knows it is a scam or not. Life is full risk, y not take a risk ,  But I believe All IS WELL. Just like the (3 IDIOTS)
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by igbonla(m): 6:40am On Aug 08, 2011
justunde:

It is only God dat knows it is a scam or not. Life is full risk, y not take a risk , But I believe All IS WELL. Just like the (3 IDIOTS)

No, it is not only God that knows if this is a scam or not! And please stop talking about taking some dumb risk! This is the reason too many of you guys remain where you are. God has given you brains, if only people will use 5% of this brain to discern that this can only be a scam.

Taking risk does take into consideration the success rate of a venture not just some silly "exit from the plane without any training and the use of parachute".

2 Likes

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 8:07am On Aug 08, 2011

No, it is not only God that knows if this is a scam or not! And please stop talking about taking some dumb risk! This is the reason too many of you guys remain where you are. God has given you brains, if only people will use 5% of this brain to discern that this can only be a scam.

Taking risk does take into consideration the success rate of a  venture not just some silly "exit from the plane without any training and the use of parachute".

Mr Igbonla,lets leave this issue aside.dont you think its wrong to say the Lord cant convince you,well its better you change that thinking.if you believe in miracles,then believe it becos you will be so disappointed at the end.pls is spending 1000 naira a risk at all? if you do it the right way,all you will spend is 1000 naira,its when you get there that you pay back.mind you,there is an high court affidavit backing the whole process.people that are going to agents are the ones paying high fees.i wonder why poverty cease to be a disease in some people life.

why dis so much noise about 1000 naira.poverty na disease o
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 8:28am On Aug 08, 2011
mariofemi:

Mr Igbonla,lets leave this issue aside.dont you think its wrong to say the Lord cant convince you,well its better you change that thinking.if you believe in miracles,then believe it becos you will be so disappointed at the end.pls is spending 1000 naira a risk at all? if you do it the right way,all you will spend is 1000 naira,its when you get there that you pay back.mind you,there is an high court affidavit backing the whole process.people that are going to agents are the ones paying high fees.i wonder why poverty cease to be a disease in some people life.

why dis so much noise about 1000 naira.poverty na disease o

Whether its N1 or N1000 that is inconsequential, the issue here is the fraudulent way used in obtaining that money, its wrong, its a crime and a shameful one, by the way 1000 x 7000 is alot of money to steal.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 8:29am On Aug 08, 2011
igbonla:

Taking risk does take into consideration the success rate of a venture not just some silly "exit from the plane without any training and the use of parachute".

Don't even mind that silly cow talking about risk.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 8:46am On Aug 08, 2011
Whether its N1 or N1000 that is inconsequential, the issue here is the fraudulent way used in obtaining that money, its wrong, its a crime and a shameful one, by the way 1000 x 7000 is alot of money to steal.

see,its better you go and read my other post.the number is not 7000 applicants,its all speculation.why do you find it hard to read through a simple line.why dont you go to their office and get more and real info and come back here to prove me wrong.do you want them to give form for free.mind you ask those that attended the syposium and they will tell you how much was spent.also try and confirm also how many applicant were borrowed the medical fees of 50,700naira.see stop posting here until you have make a visit,i believe this site is there for meaningful post.well its a public place anyway such is expected.quite plsssssssssssssss
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 08, 2011
^^^ Comrade Mario, as an applicant, you're trying too hard to convince others, and that's where things look dicey. If you're prepared to take a risk (which you appear to have) then why not sit back and see if that risk was calculated enough?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 9:02am On Aug 08, 2011
mariofemi:

see,its better you go and read my other post.the number is not 7000 applicants,its all speculation.why do you find it hard to read through a simple line.why dont you go to their office and get more and real info and come back here to prove me wrong.do you want them to give form for free.mind you ask those that attended the syposium and they will tell you how much was spent.also try and confirm also how many applicant were borrowed the medical fees of 50,700naira.see stop posting here until you have make a visit,i believe this site is there for meaningful post.well its a public place anyway such is expected.quite plsssssssssssssss

mariofemi my point is this, the amount involved here is not the case, the issue is the crime involved, the form Crystal Service sold to you is actually free if you bother to log on to Canadian embassy website, visa forms are FREE.

I don't give a monkey about how much Crystal Service spent in organizing the scam, they are doing it cos they are expecting some naive Nigerians who think that by buying N1000 form and health insurance that they will be heading to Canada to work for 2yrs.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2011
Why is this Mariofemi arguing point like this sef? after he will come with his usual ''I am not a crystal agent, I am only an applicant'' line. Story Yet you know everything about them more than anything else. Oh yea yea, you are an applicant with alot of info undecided
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2011
mariofemi my point is this, the amount involved here is not the case, the issue is the crime involved, the form Crystal Service sold to you is actually free if you bother to log on to Canadian embassy website, visa forms are FREE.

I don't give a monkey about how much Crystal Service spent in organizing the scam, they are doing it cos they are expecting some naive Nigerians who think that by buying N1000 form and health insurance that they will be heading to Canada to work for 2yrs.

justwise,it seems we are now getting to understand each other.we all know the form is free online,but crystal services is just a travelljng agency like any other ones that will ask you to fill their form for a fee(registeration fee).look at the case of american lottery,agencies (jonah,  king, appl,  choice and the rest) all charged as much as 5000 naira for a form that is free online also.its these agencies that will now do the real filling of form from their ends for applicants to avoid error and disqualification.i believe we all know these parole.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2011

^^^ Comrade Mario, as an applicant, you're trying too hard to convince others, and that's where things look dicey. If you're prepared to take a risk (which you appear to have) then why not sit back and see if that risk was calculated enough?

Thats exactly what i am also asking you to do.sit back,relax and watch proceedings.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2011
Why is this Mariofemi arguing point like this sef? after he will come with his usual ''I am not a crystal agent, I am only an applicant'' line. Story  Yet you know everything about them more than anything else. Oh yea yea, you are an applicant with alot of info

Can you pls analyse the way am arguing that is different from the way it should be.i am in support of what i believe in.is that a crime? i am only letting you guys know that you pple should relax and watch those that have tried it out.i am repeating the fact that i am not an agent or staff just because i realised that u seems not to be able to read and understand it in my lines.i know so much because i always take my time to ask questions and make findings.which i imploy you too to always do

you have contributed the least, and its only you that dont know the way am arguing.my advice for you is to stop posting for now,put sentiment aside and read others post to be able to make good analysis.(a candid advice)
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2011
mariofemi:

justwise,it seems we are now getting to understand each other.we all know the form is free online,but crystal services is just a travelljng agency like any other ones that will ask you to fill their form for a fee(registeration fee).look at the case of american lottery,agencies (jonah,  king, appl,  choice and the rest) all charged as much as 5000 naira for a form that is free online also.its these agencies that will now do the real filling of form from their ends for applicants to avoid error and disqualification.i believe we all know these parole.
Mariofemi i really hope you don't learn the hard way, there is no traveling agency in Nigeria authorized by Canadian govt or embassy to sell visa forms or to recruit Nigerians for unskilled jobs in Canada .

Crystal downloaded a FREE form from Canadian embassy website and sold it to you and u are happy to be taken advantage of? Where on earth did you get the idea that Canadian embassy will issue u 2yrs visa just by holding medical report and $100 worth of loan?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by princesca: 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2011
@jennykadry u ar jst a dead body looking for whom to devour.abeg waka pass jare.u cn tk ur family to d pit of hell whr u belong.ok I av scam ur family bfor abi?hw much do ur generation worth sef?better pple dey talk u dis ugbosha dey raise ur head.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2011

Mariofemi i really hope you don't learn the hard way, there is no traveling agency in Nigeria authorized by Canadian govt or embassy to sell visa forms or to recruit Nigerians for unskilled jobs in Canada .

Crystal downloaded a FREE form from Canadian embassy website and sold it to you and u are happy to be taken advantage of?  Where on earth did you get the idea that Canadian embassy will issue u 2yrs visa just by holding medical report and $100 worth of loan?

I got your point,but i cant really explain the way it will be done to you because this is a public place,but for anybody that care to listen,the management of crystal explained how they will make it,to we applicants.i just want you to know that when it come to issues like this,nothing is impossible.

If you can give me your email,i will mail you directly or drop your number in my box,and i will give you a call,and i will tell u all the processes that is involved.i am not doing this to cajole you,but just to let you see that it worth the 1000 naira.i am saying it emphatically that when it comes to visa issuing,its very possible.dont forget that if a company over there give you an employment and acceptance letter(which is what the embassy need),the embassy wont hesitate.i cant talk much here.i got to know so much because i learn to ask.i wont say anything again here.thanks
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2011
mariofemi:

I got your point,but[b] i cant really explain the way it will be done to you because this is a public place,[/b]but for anybody that care to listen,the management of crystal explained how they will make it,to we applicants.i just want you to know that when it come to issues like this,nothing is impossible.If you can give me your email,i will mail you directly or drop your number in my box,and i will give you a call,and i will tell u all the processes that is involved.i am not doing this to cajole you,but just to let you see that it worth the 1000 naira.i am saying it emphatically that when it comes to visa issuing,its very possible.dont forget that if a company over there give you an employment and acceptance letter(which is what the embassy need),the embassy wont hesitate.i cant talk much here.i got to know so much because i learn to ask.i wont say anything again here.thanks

Mariofemi now you see my point? You can't say it here cos its illegal but there is nothing secret about Canadian work program, all the info is made public in their website, this scam by Crystal is nothing new, Canadian embassy wouldn't give u 2yrs work visa cos you are holding employment letter from a company in Canada, i can bet my last dollar that Crystal is giving u forged employment letter. How many of u applicants have the skills listed as one of the requirements by Canadian govt? Did any of you applicant apply for a job in Canada and was given one or did Crystal apply on ur behalf?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ballergee: 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2011
@mariofem, pls i really wnt 2 knw more cuz am an applicant. This is my email addy "YUSBOL2@YAHOO.COM. Will be glad 2 hear from you,thanks.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2011
Mariofemi now you see my point? You can't say it here cos its illegal but there is nothing secret about Canadian work program, all the info is made public in their website, this scam by Crystal is nothing new, Canadian embassy wouldn't give u 2yrs work visa cos you are holding employment letter from a company in Canada, i can bet my last dollar that Crystal is giving u forged employment letter. How many of u applicants have the skills listed as one of the requirements by Canadian govt? Did any of you applicant apply for a job in Canada and was given one or did Crystal apply on your behalf?

apart from visa lottery,can you tell me how many nigerian or what percentage of nigerian tendered the right or declared their really documents to travel.we all make up one document or the order,ranging from fake bank statement,fake school admission e.t.c.we all claimed one school is giving us admission,do you think most of that admissions are real?. for your info there is always a link in any  school that an agency will have that will facilitate the issuance of admission letter,dont act as if you dont know all this,becos if you dont know,then i dont need to continue sharing post with you.see what you dont know,you dont know.i will say it here that 2 companies are waiting for applicants from crystal services.i decided not to say it here so that people wont misquote me.i am more educated than that.like i said if you care to know,let me know,and let me share it with you. mind you a good percentage of the applicants are skilled if  you must know. see dont hide from the truth.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2011

@mariofem, pls i really wnt 2 knw more cuz am an applicant. This is my email addy "YUSBOL2@YAHOO.COM. Will be glad 2 hear from you,thanks.

i just added you on facebook.go there and accept my request and lets talk
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2011
mariofemi:

[b]apart from visa lottery,can you tell me how many nigerian or what percentage of nigerian tendered the right or declared their really documents to travel.we all make up one document or the order,ranging from fake bank statement,fake school admission e.t.c.we all claimed one school is giving us admission,do you think most of that admissions are real?. for your info there is always a link in any  school that an agency will have that will facilitate the issuance of admission letter,dont act as if you dont know all this,becos if you dont know,[/b]then i dont need to continue sharing post with you.see what you dont know,you dont know.i will say it here that 2 companies are waiting for applicants from crystal services.i decided not to say it here so that people wont misquote me.i am more educated than that.like i said if you care to know,let me know,and let me share it with you. mind you a good percentage of the applicants are skilled if  you must know. see dont hide from the truth.

You just proved me right Mariofemi, i knew all long that this is all about forging documents and hoping that u can fool the embassy, mariofemi the chances of u getting an admission or job in Canada with forged documents is almost ZERO, the days of fooling the embassies with forged documents are over.

The letter of employment u claimed that was issued by 2 companies in Canada will be checked and verified, you will find it almost impossible to convince Canadian embassy that 2 companies in Canada are sponsoring 1000 or 7000 Nigerians to Canada, even if you going in batches of 10 every month.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.