Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (119191 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 11:55pm On Aug 08, 2011
You just proved me right Mariofemi, i knew all long that this is all about forging documents and hoping that u can fool the embassy, mariofemi the chances of u getting an admission or job in Canada with forged documents is almost ZERO, the days of fooling the embassies with forged documents are over, the letter of employment u claimed that was issued by 2 companies in Canada will be checked and verified, you will find it almost impossible to convince Canadian embassy that 2 companies in Canada are sponsoring 1000 or 7000 Nigerians to Canada, even if you going in batches of 10 every month.

you seems to be getting me wrong,mind you intellects like you shouldnt msiquote me.i am not saying fake document will be used.i was just giving examples. if a fake employment letter is given,how come the companies are now waiting for those that will work. let embassy do there verification and see if its true or not. see lets wait till then and see if applicants wont travel,or how do you think applicant will pay back if the job offered here before going is eventually not available.mind you,stop quoting a figure of  applicants thats not  true here,how did you confirm the number of applicants travelling.know also that some applicants too are goint to australia.my not interested in talking here is basically because if people like you misquoting me,or misinterpreting my post its bad for the forum.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 12:05am On Aug 09, 2011
mariofemi:

you seems to be getting me wrong,mind you intellects like you shouldnt msiquote me.i am not saying fake document will be used.i was just giving examples.if a fake employment letter is given,how come the companies are now waiting for those that will work.let embassy do there verification and see if its true or not.see lets wait till then and see if applicants wont travel.mind you,stop quoting a figure of  applicants thats not  true here,how did you confirm the number of applicants travelling.know also that some applicants too are goint to australia.my not interested in talking here is basically because if people liek you misquoting me,or misinterpreting my post.

mariofemi if any of u are leaving Nigeria on the 19th then u are not going to Canada, you be moved from one African country to another(that is if u ever left Nigeria ) but u can only see Canada on tv.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 12:19am On Aug 09, 2011

mariofemi if any if u are leaving Nigeria on the 19th then u are not going to Canada, you be moved from one African country to another(that is if u ever left Nigeria ) but u can only see Canada on tv.

I just read the wish of a shallow mind grin.leave the pain of disappointment to applicants,they wont cry to you for help.dont think good percentage of applicants have not travelled before. they have and they are well educated to know the difference.my answer for you is that wait till then and see.i will not be negative toward you because i realised it doesnt worth it. a negative mind is obviously comin to play here lipsrsealed
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 12:26am On Aug 09, 2011
mariofemi:

I just read the wish of a shallow mind grin.leave the pain of disappointment to applicants,they wont cry to you for help.dont think good percentage of applicants have not travelled before. they have and they are well educated to know the difference.my answer for you is that wait till then and see.i will not be negative toward you because i realised it doesnt worth it. a negative mind is obviously comin to play here lipsrsealed

The only shallow minded person here is you, only a shallow minded individual will believe this ridiculous bogus travel scam going on here.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 12:38am On Aug 09, 2011

The only shallow minded person here is you, only a shallow minded individual will believe this ridiculous bogus travel scam going on here.

Thanks if am shallow minded.must you wish people trying it bad luck,why cant you leave them to their fate.it seems you have a personal interest in the downfall of the programme, or its seems you have being ruined by such offer before thats why u never believe it cant work out again. am not surprised that you are wishing applicants bad, if such is done to you all in the name of I JUST MUST WRITE SOMETHING AND BE NOTICED,will you be happy. do you think its fair to Humanity. Evil mind is in play here oooo
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 12:52am On Aug 09, 2011
mariofemi:

Thanks if am shallow minded.must you wish people trying it bad luck,why cant you leave them to their fate.it seems you have a personal interest in the downfall of the programme, or its seems you have being ruined by such offer before thats why u never believe it cant work out again. am not surprised that you are wishing applicants bad, if such is done to you all in the name of I JUST MUST WRITE SOMETHING AND BE NOTICED,will you be happy. do you think its fair to Humanity. Evil mind is in play here oooo

I don't wish innocent pple being duped bad luck, i wish the organizers and every wicked soul behind this wicked con bad luck.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 1:01am On Aug 09, 2011
I don't wish innocent pple being duped bad luck, i wish the organizers and every wicked soul behind this wicked con bad luck.

I am wishing them bad luck,and it wont be well with them if they are scammers,but if they are not may the Lord bless them.Just sit down and observe since you are not ready to take your time and visit their office and know whats going on. wink
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 09, 2011
princesca:

@jennykadry u ar jst a dead body looking for whom to devour.abeg waka pass jare.u cn tk your family to d pit of hell whr u belong.ok I av scam your family bfor abi?hw much do your generation worth sef?better pple dey talk u dis ugbosha dey raise your head.

Na you come be person'? grin grin grin grin grin grin you wey dem manage s[i]h[/i]it out from one expired womb? grin cheesy ode oshi. Yoi think say all these ya words get meaning 4 my life sef? c'mon commot hiaa go find person wey born you and blame her for not aborting you or using a condom when she had the time to. kiss kiss

Awon oloshi cheesy
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 09, 2011
Please speak for yourself, I did not leave the shores of Africa with fake documents. My life and that of my generation is too important for me to mess with.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by dellnet: 6:55am On Aug 09, 2011
jennykadry:

you wey dem manage s[i]h[/i]it out from one expired womb?
so cruel.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 8:05am On Aug 09, 2011
so cruel

i wonder why such cruelty on such a simple matter. this is more than i thought. well with the location (, 5min to yaba left or whatever) speak volume of the state of mind and where the true location is if its outside the shore of this country or yaba here in lagos
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 09, 2011
dell_net:

so cruel.

Do I look like I care? grin grin for someone that insulted my generation , I was only paying back in a nice Gold coin. He or she post again? I will continue blessing abi cursing her own generation. Expired womb is nuffin really. cool

mariofemi:

i wonder why such cruelty on such a simple matter. this is more than i thought. well with the location (, 5min to yaba left or whatever) speak volume of the state of mind and where the true location is if its outside the shore of this country or yaba here in lagos

Sharapp diaaa you good for nothing a[i]n[/i]ally thinking b[i]a[/i]stard grin why won't you support the silly poster when he or she is also into the scamming world like you.

You saw that silly goose wish a person here a public and hard death, did you say anything? na for my own you wan get mouth abi? shameless azzwipes with no iota of brain to even support his manhood. Little wonder alot of women and men are turning into g[i]a[/i]y I mean who wants to date craps like you? undecided

Bia you all should not just get me started today. My location speaks for itself. cool
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 09, 2011
Mariofemi,cn i av ur fb profile name so dt i cn add u & xplain beta 2me, here is my email add "interkus2face@yahoo.com" & u cn aswel add me.i rily wnt 2 knw mor abt dis tin cos ma frnd is also an applicant, tnx
Mariofemi,cn i av ur fb profile name so dt i cn add u & xplain beta 2me, here is my email add "interkus2face@yahoo.com" & u cn aswel add me.i rily wnt 2 knw mor abt dis tin cos ma frnd is also an applicant, tnx
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by princesca: 9:58am On Aug 09, 2011
@jennykadry so ur mum nvr told ur dad she was raped by d gods bearer in ur village,an ur stupid father cudnt read in btw d lines tinking he father a banboo like u.plz go an confront ur mum to tk u to to ur father whr he does his herbalist.u dnt belong here,ur are supose to b helping ur real dad to fetch leaves frm d forest.I bet ur mum did tel u also dat she carry u in her womb for 6 forsakin yrs an she later vomits u out.come who even shw u road to nairaland sef.b fast abt it cos ur real dad needs ur hp ode.oya go an confront ur mum an come bck here to tank me jare.ewu,anorfia,oloriburuku.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by princesca: 10:03am On Aug 09, 2011
Jennykadry aiye e mabaje
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by tollu: 10:11am On Aug 09, 2011
Oh lawdy lawdy lawd.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2011
princesca:

@jennykadry so your mum nvr told your dad she was violated by d gods bearer in your village,an your silly father cudnt read in btw d lines tinking he father a banboo like u.plz go an confront your mum to tk u to to your father whr he does his herbalist.u dnt belong here,your are supose to b helping your real dad to fetch leaves frm d forest.I bet your mum did tel u also dat she carry u in her womb for 6 forsakin yrs an she later vomits u out.come who even shw u road to nairaland sef.b fast abt it cos your real dad needs your hp ode.oya go an confront your mum an come bck here to tank me jare.ewu,anorfia,oloriburuku.

grin cheesy I talk am. I know say if I mentioned womb, you will come back with the usual your mama and your papa bullcrap grin No be today I sabi ya type for Nairaland.

Ode oshi, see ya head like wetin the opposite sex don use taya for Mouth Gig embarassed . eediooottt. I want this thread and if I have to yab una useless life to get it locked, I will.

Shameless old cargos like all of una looking for innocent people to scam. Reeetarded fucktards. Devil punish you and your kro kro infested nyashes and brains angry . See them their ashewo (100naira per night) work no do una again eh kwa? grin grin una wan save una a[i]n[/i]us, v[i]a[/i]ginas and di[i]c[/i]ks and use una daft brains compose fraud abi? With your silly typing skills, abi it's starcomms pay as you go internet you dey use. C'mon carry ya hit and run body comot from my road joooo

Fu[i]c[/i]kable b[i]a[/i]stards.

We have a spare room here in yaba left BTW
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 09, 2011
princesca:

Jennykadry aiye e mabaje

Sharappppp diaaa will you? with your twisted private parts what do you know sef? angry ashewo kobo kobo. Cheap slut angry your mate are busy using their v[i]a[/i]ginas abi di[i]c[/i]ks to handle correct people, you are here squirting that your smell smell s[i]p[/i]erm allover this forum? did I tell you I needed to know how much akamu you discharge after mast[i]u[/i]rbating with your vaseline lotion? or how you shaved your pubic hair? that ya pubic hair we dey grow like bush, one day na python go jump come out from diaaaa grin grin oloshi cheesy cheesy. I will be happy to admit you into yaba left but first take care of ya hygiene especially that ya pubic hair, stop plaiting bob marley down there or dying it blond. Research carried out by Jenny Kadry et al. shows that blond pooosieeeess are the worst and most boring poosieesss on earth  grin

What a wonderful way to spend my day off cool
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justunde(m): 10:56am On Aug 09, 2011
@ mariofemi now what is the latest ,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 09, 2011
And here dey come again. Welcome, scammers
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by dellnet: 11:11am On Aug 09, 2011
jennykadry:

With your silly typing skills,,,

Why is it fraudsters are not so hard to spot? but they will never stop? After all these insults of expired wombs, infested nash e.t.c if you have some dignity and shame you should step down by now.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 09, 2011
dell_net:

Why is it fraudsters are not so hard to spot? but they will never stop? After all these insults of expired wombs, infested nash e.t.c if you have some dignity and shame you should step down by now.

I lost all that the day I signed on to NLD, so save your speech for the speechless cool

MR man find ya square root angry angry
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by dellnet: 11:42am On Aug 09, 2011
jennykadry:

I lost all that the day I signed on to NLD, so save your speech for the speechless cool

MR man find ya square root angry angry
Sounds like you cant get enough. Mr Kadry aint home?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2011
dell_net:

Sounds like you cant get enough. Mr Kadry aint home?

Achebe the peace maker.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2011
Na wa ooo!!! What is the cause of all the insults and squabbles I just don't understand why people can never just have a good dialogue and try to reason with each other. Some faction are against the program, some are for it, while some are just here to insult one another. Hmmm!!! *sigh* It's just unfortunate that we are in a country where people are not just cautious again but over-cautious and this has just been to their detriment.

My advice is that nobody should post anything apart from updates about the program while those who do not have updates become the audience. The departure is 10 - 11 days from now, let us all wait and see the outcome of the whole saga.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2011
Cipriani:

Na wa ooo!!! What is the cause of all the insults and squabbles I just don't understand why people can never just have a good dialogue and try to reason with each other. Some faction are against the program, some are for it, while some are just here to insult one another. Hmmm!!! *sigh* It's just unfortunate that we are in a country where people are not just cautious again but over-cautious and this has just been to their detriment.

My advice is that nobody should post anything apart from updates about the program while those who do not have updates become the audience. The departure is 10 - 11 days from now, let us all wait and see the outcome of the whole saga.

Yes departing Nigeria to anywhere else but Canada.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by dellnet: 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2011
this remind me of the cult that committed mass suicide with nike shoes on.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by princesca: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2011
@jennykadry Dat gurspana sore in ur mama's pussy ur dad gave to her d nite he violated her,I hrd dats whr ur destiny is buried?hmmmm destiny in mama's pussy,ur case don pass solution o.hey I knw u ar annoyed cos I told u whom ur real dad his,wht are forumite 4,go meet him in d bush mayb he can hp u dig out ur destiny frm ur mother desert.adhere to my advice bfor its too late ode.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by adejabs(m): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2011
Hi, mariofemi kindly text me your e-mail address at adejabs@gmail.com for a very important issue and forget about those making a noise about what they know nothing about!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2011
Mariofemi,cn i av your fb profile name so dt i cn add u & xplain beta 2me, here is my email add "interkus2face@yahoo.com" & u cn aswel add me.i rily wnt 2 knw mor abt dis tin cos ma frnd is also an applicant, tnx

i have added you on facebook.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (49) (Reply)

The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.