Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) (44917 Views)

LAWMA Shuts Oyingbo And Alayabiagba Markets, As Warning Signal To Others / IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra / Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by od501: 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Mumu, you could have swear with your life na.You think we don't know they are agitating for their pockets.

Then ignore them, why are m0r0ns like you and FG hell-bent at destroying people agitating for their pockets. Why are you so afraid of a referendum, which is the only thing these guys are calling for, yet all you do is sabotage their their efforts killing innocent people since 2014.

Since didn't swear, help me do the swearing nah. Shey you are sure Ipob is responsible for killings? Oya do the swearing on my behalf. M0r0n!!
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
od501:

Then ignore them, why are m0r0ns like you and FG hell-bent at destroying people agitating for their pockets. Why are you so afraid of a referendum, which is the only thing these guys are calling for, yet all you do is sabotage their their efforts killing innocent people since 2014.

Since didn't swear, help me do the swearing nah. Shey you are sure Ipob is responsible for killings? Oya do the swearing on my behalf. M0r0n!!
You are just ranting without sense.
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by od501: 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are just ranting without sense.

You lack the sense to understand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father / Court Disqualifies Sani Danladi As APC Governorship Candidate In Taraba / EFCC Forcing Me To Implicate Jonathan - Robert Azibaola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.