Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,618 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) (44881 Views)

LAWMA Shuts Oyingbo And Alayabiagba Markets, As Warning Signal To Others / IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra / Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by edmaraja: 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Buhari is too slow for my liking declare state of emergency to dot nation deploy battalion there anyone show up within term of curfew should gun down.
The ranting of an inconsequential nobody.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Balkan(m): 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
OP you are a criminal. IPOB is not a violent group.
No matter the propaganda you will fail

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by History555: 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
Frigga13:

Nobody is behind it

Na ndiigbo that are killing themselves .. which insecurity in the North

So what’s their benefits and gain destroying igbos
Careless

U keep calling ekpa an ordinary attention seeker. How will ekpa get the resources to fund ipob. Where are ekpa henchmen. Ask urself while after a perod of silence and no killings in last two weeks of febuary and tru out the month of March. Killings and burning of properties hve resumed. Ask urselve how come its after the airport and train attacks and the attention it got, suddenly attacks hve started. Ask urselve how come d se govs, dss directors, police comm are saying nothing. Its because they know who is behind the killings.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Frigga13: 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2022
kettykings:
This is the last straw

Nwanne .. Ekpa is a jonzing fool..

Ka anyi kwadozie Soludo Ike .. ga onye ndia oso from anambra

Una abakiliki ga apiawazi Ndi Igbo azu anyhow

And many are online to support them

IPOB has disown this people ..

What are igbos now waiting for ....

Ekpa threaten Soludo and anambra .. killing igbos to enforce his threat just like that

Nwanne mba nuuu...

Something must be done

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Frigga13: 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2022
History555:

U keep calling ekpa an ordinary attention seeker. How will ekpa get the resources to fund ipob. Where are ekpa henchmen. Ask urself while after a perod of silence and no killings in last two weeks of febuary and tru out the month of March. Killings and burning of properties hve resumed. Ask urselve how come its after the airport and train attacks and the attention it got, suddenly attacks hve started. Ask urselve how come d se govs, dss directors, police comm are saying nothing. Its because they know who is behind the killings.

Are you dumb..
get off my mention ..

Wtf !

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by MetaPhysical: 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
Divide and conquer is at play in SEast.

The short-term gains made by ESN to shore up Igbo confidence and relevance in the political landscape is about to be wiped out through propaganda and counter-intelligence designed to ridicule Ipob and Esn.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by edmaraja: 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
MetaPhysical:
Divide and conquer is at play in SEast.

The short-term gains made by ESN to shore up Igbo confidence and relevance in the political landscape is about to be wiped out through propaganda and counter-intelligence designed to ridicule Ipob and Esn.
Exactly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by sreamsense: 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
Killing innocent human being to prove a point to Soludo. Is that not madness? Nnamdi kanu's monster people were celebrating that was setup to fight Fulani is now bearing fruit killing innocent Biafrans to prove point to Soludo. IpoB has killed more innocent Igbos than number of Igbo killed by Fulani. This is a serious home goal damage. Soludo must not relent; these idiots don't need dialogue; they are arrogant, unrepentant and stubborn.

Soludo should intensify dialogue with army and federal government to bomb those identified forests for three days non-stop. Give public numbers where people can report secretly about their locations. I wonder while Finland citizen will be dictating to Nigerians how to acheive Biafra. Fools will still be contributing money to Finland man to destroy their land.

Let people voluntaire to divulge Ipob/esn locations and activities to police/army/ government if they really love Soludo and want him to succeed. Lots of Igbos has lots of emotional attachment to Ipob/ESN or Biafra course directly or indirectly. They love government with their lips, but have higher emotional sentiment attachment to Ipob/ESN even if they don't come out to say it publicly.
They are always ready to shield Ipob/ESN activities or movements away from government thinking Ipob/ESN is fighting for their liberation.

Until we are tired and ready to leak any Ipob member in our domain or in any location you know to police/army/government anonymously; we are not ready or tire of ipob/ESN destructive activities in Igbo land because no government will succeed or perform any magic of good governance until people play their roles

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 7:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
Melezenawii:
officers of the @FRSCNigeria
have been gunned down along Uga-Ezinifite road in Anambra State by IPOB/ESN terrorists. This is perceived to make jest @CCSoludo
's statement on abolishment of the Monday sit at home which is billed to start tomorrow. Sad

https://twitter.com/mr_okokobioko/status/1510652919389073409

It is only in the South East that a crime will be commited and someone in Ogbomosho will claim to know did it even before the Police get there

How do you know that IPOB did this? Or is it guesswork?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
All thanks to People like Fahdiga, Gidgiddy, and AchalugoNwa who encourage these terrorists.

AchalugoNwa, look at your zone. This is a daily occurrence, yet you imagine you guys are safer. I hope they don't wipe out ten over sit at home tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I patiently await pictures of you strolling through the streets of nnewi tomorrow in defienfe to Simon Ekpa. Then I go know say na man you be.

Rip to the dead.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
sreamsense:
Killing innocent human being to prove a point to Soludo. Is that not madness? Nnamdi kanu's monster people were celebrating that was setup to fight Fulani is now bearing fruit killing innocent Biafrans to prove point to Soludo. IpoB has killed more innocent Igbos than number of Igbo killed by Fulani. This is a serious home goal damage. Soludo must not relent; these idiots don't need dialogue; they are arrogant, unrepentant and stubborn.

Soludo should intensify dialogue with army and federal government to bomb those identified forests for three days non-stop. Give public numbers where people can report secretly about their locations. I wonder while Finland citizen will be dictating to Nigerians how to acheive Biafra. Fools will still be contributing money to Finland man to destroy their land.

Let people voluntaire to divulge Ipob/esn locations and activities to police/army/ government if they really love Soludo and want him to succeed. Lots of Igbos has lots of emotional attachment to Ipob/ESN or Biafra course directly or indirectly. They love government with their lips, but have higher emotional sentiment attachment to Ipob/ESN even if they don't come out to say it publicly.
They are always ready to shield Ipob/ESN activities or movements away from government thinking Ipob/ESN is fighting for their liberation.

Until we are tired and ready to leak any Ipob member in our domain or in any location you know to police/army/government anonymously; we are not ready or tire of ipob/ESN destructive activities in Igbo land because no government will succeed or perform any magic of good governance until people play their roles

Why haven't you people advised Buhari to use this method to rescue the North from Boko haram, killer herdsmen and ISWAP?

A crime will be commited and someone will run abd say it was IPOB that did it, without any proof

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
omenkaLives:
All thanks to People like Fahdiga, Gidgiddy, and AchalugoNwa who encourage these terrorists.

AchalugoNwa, look at your zone. This is a daily occurrence, yet you imagine you guys are safer. I hope they don't wipe out ten over sit at home tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I patiently await pictures of you strolling through the streets of nnewi tomorrow in defienfe to Simon Ekpa. Then I go know say na man you be.

Rip to the dead.

Mr "I only comment on Igbo related matters even though Im not Igbo" has arrived

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by vasel15: 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
No biafra no peace, rip to the dead

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by AgentGoat: 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
what dfuck menh!!! Killing people's father just like that.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by vasel15: 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Buhari is too slow for my liking declare state of emergency to dot nation deploy battalion there anyone show up within term of curfew should gun down.

USELESS Tinubu thug, we would fight back let him declare it,they would kill us and we would kill them, bloody illiterate

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by vasel15: 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
omenkaLives:

Rip to the dead.

You coconut heads don't get it, give them biafra if you want peace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by tit(f): 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2022
Who send frsc, without gun, to that hot zone?
This is like mounting checkpoint where bandits pass in Kaduna.
Who send them?
Na here them they stay before?
Na only 3 them be?
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by silibaba: 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

You think soldiers can tame southeast. Region that have fought war before. Stop comparing southeast to southwest. South west have got no experience in term of war. Ona warlord self never fight war before (Mc Oluomo)

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
omenkaLives:
You are a bloody terrorist. You said so yourself. The blood of those whose lives you've taken will continue to haunt you to eternity.
Instead of you to apologize for campaigning for Buhari that pampers terrorists you are busy here spewing trash. My happiness is that Karma exists

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
You are a toddler no region ever fought a war like Yoruba land.
silibaba:

You think soldiers can tame southeast. Region that have fought war before. Stop comparing southeast to southwest. South west have got no experience in term of war. Ona warlord self never fight war before (Mc Oluomo)

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Yankee101: 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
What do unarmed road traffic managers have to do with ipob?

This is barbaric

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Golan007: 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
Fahdiga:
Omenkalives, I hope you are ready with your solicitors because two weeks from now you will be in jail for calling patriots like me a terrorist. See you in court soon

Shatap.

You can't do more than a dead rat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Emergingnation3(m): 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
DSS killing it's sister agency to blame it on IPOB, the way they pro-blame IPOB for their failed planned to Bomb Abuja stadium.

Amount of propaganda will turned Igbo's against IPOB/ESN..

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1508897828202074119

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by plaindealer: 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
Before it was Fulani herdsmen killing ibo people in the SE, now we don't hear anything about Fulani herdsmen, it's now ipob and ESN terrorists killing their own ibo people and burning down their own ibo towns and villages.

You reap what you sow..

smh..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by aminusodiq(m): 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
Melezenawii:
officers of the @FRSCNigeria
have been gunned down along Uga-Ezinifite road in Anambra State by IPOB/ESN terrorists. This is perceived to make jest @CCSoludo
's statement on abolishment of the Monday sit at home which is billed to start tomorrow. Sad

https://twitter.com/mr_okokobioko/status/1510652919389073409
this is too much to bear. These guys dont even use guns

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by holicupp(m): 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
Thank God my amarachi is safe

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Bridget95(f): 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You think governments run authoritarian style like that? You see what is playing out in Ukraine. They didn't declare state of emergency
in Bornu

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by AroOkigbo(m): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
How about in Niger, Katsina, Kaduna and entire north?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by adebwalex(m): 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
foryourmindlol:
Very stupid write-up and poster.

The vagabond that wrote this nonsense should be rounded up by security agents and he must provide the "IPOB" who told him that they killed this man.

So who killed them oooo. Fellow member, so annoying killing your own sons and daughter and all the Fulani's you guys claim to wipe out from the forest is not what you guys are doing now but at the end you will be shouting say na DSS they kill una... Abeg wake up

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
Frigga13:

Gibberish

You know nothing .. not igbo.. no Dey leave for igbo land
A Yoruba man living in rivers state
Analyzing igboland without understanding the language

That Yoruba people for you

They stay in their rooms and be talking out their hallucinations

Go check yourself for medicals .. your may” brain need doctor
Are you a woman or a man because I am bewildered at your level of ignorance and stupidity cry
Well I don't blame you, wen you sit and live at the comfort of a peaceful region like south west, come online with borrowed data and type rubbish only, how then will you now know that southeast is on fire!?

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia / Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) / How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.