Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) (44850 Views)

LAWMA Shuts Oyingbo And Alayabiagba Markets, As Warning Signal To Others / IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra / Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by greatness77: 8:57am On Apr 04, 2022
Frigga13:
Anambra okwa unu na afuya ...

Ekpa is now killing igbos to enforce sit at home .. and that they should not go for prayers tomorrow

But why the cowards always choose lonely roads to operate

If they get mind .. make them come onitsha upper iweka Dey do all this nonsense

How many motor Dey pass that road wey dem go kill this innocent igbo youths .. wey just happy that they’re employed and doing well

Igbos killed him to prove to igbos that they’re now slaves to their fellow igbos ..

I reject Simeon ekpa and his Biafra

Next the fool will blame Dss..

God punish IPOB .. God burn igboland

BecUsse igboland go soon burn ...

Let them keep supporting Ekpa .. and his numerous jobless louts .. hoping to catch out on other people investment and sweat

Ndi Igbo Busi ohu Na their land grin

Aru!
impostor fulanis are coming to osun to take over as they did in kwara
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by CSTRR: 8:58am On Apr 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by od501: 9:02am On Apr 04, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
FRSC officers? C'mon ipob

Do you guys ever use your brains for once? Have you asked yourself who owns that twitter account, and how he got to know the perpetrators are IPOB?

On two occasions, the DSS officials that went attack a police station was gunned down in a gun duel, when he was unmasked, the was identified as a DSS official. No major media platform carried that news, those we did were threatened and it was brought down afterwards.

We are not thinking in this country, that's why the FG can come up with any nonsense and we buy to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by ORIAYO70(m): 9:02am On Apr 04, 2022
Melezenawii:

https://twitter.com/mr_okokobioko/status/1510652919389073409

https://twitter.com/mr_okokobioko/status/1510666124387573760?t=aquj9jPa3OvKTPmmTya9gw&s=19

What has FRSC gone to do with iPod, while this killing.

When Army begin deal with them they will be crying fowl.

Any organization that carries guns r nothing but terrorist.
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by NSK4U(m): 9:04am On Apr 04, 2022
Frigga13:
Anambra okwa unu na afuya ...

Ekpa is now killing igbos to enforce sit at home .. and that they should not go for prayers tomorrow

But why the cowards always choose lonely roads to operate

If they get mind .. make them come onitsha upper iweka Dey do all this nonsense

How many motor Dey pass that road wey dem go kill this innocent igbo youths .. wey just happy that they’re employed and doing well

Igbos killed him to prove to igbos that they’re now slaves to their fellow igbos ..

I reject Simeon ekpa and his Biafra

Next the fool will blame Dss..

God punish IPOB .. God burn igboland

BecUsse igboland go soon burn ...

Let them keep supporting Ekpa .. and his numerous jobless louts .. hoping to catch out on other people investment and sweat

Ndi Igbo Busi ohu Na their land grin

Aru!

You lack sense of logic and it's unfortunate that you are Igbo too. On what premise did you and the Op base your conclusion that the killing was carried out by IPOB?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by odomanis: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2022
Michelle70:
My take on this iPob madness.
They(Igbo's) were used by some PDP politicians to cause chaos in the country just to discredit Buhari govt, they fell for it and let themselves used by Atiku.

Now APC politicians formed a section from this Ipob to continue the killings to discredit PDP. The insecurity in the country will never end until we teach these politicians a bitter lesson cos both FH, bandits and ipob is just for political gain

Politicians deh use Igbo's play El classico, i thank God for Niger deltas, we quickly rejected avengers

modified: before u attack me, check where I wrote "that's my take on iPob"

You can not come to public space and spill gibberish and expect not to be called out. Those who are suppose to be brothers to Igbos are the ones who hate them the most. They are so obsessed with Igbos. If I may ask,who is using Fulanis to discredit Buhari government ? You refer and equate IPOB as Igbos, why dont you refer and equate Boko Haram as Fulanis ? Any attack in the South east,people like you will put it on IPOB without any investigation yet , even more serious attacks in the North are trivialized and you people will say they are bandits. Whatever happened to Boko haram,ISWAP and FH,you guys are yet to tell us. Dont they attack,kill and kidnapp again ? Did they just varnish into tin air ? Politicians dey use Igbos play,but politicians no dey use Fulanis play abi ? Nonsense !

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by ORIAYO70(m): 9:05am On Apr 04, 2022
Michelle70:
They(Igbo's) were used by some PDP politicians to cause chaos in the country just to discredit Buhari govt, they fell for it and let themselves used by Atiku.

Now APC politicians formed a section from this Ipob to continue the killings to discredit PDP. The insecurity in the country will never end until we teach these politicians a bitter lesson cos both FH, bandits and ipob is just for political gain

Politicians deh use Igbo's play El classico, i thank God for Niger deltas, we quickly rejected avengers

NA true talk
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by McCoy9067(m): 9:05am On Apr 04, 2022
Keep it up
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2022
Michelle70:

you have said nothing but the truth. The people need to unite n stand against any group that causes harm.
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 9:08am On Apr 04, 2022
Supported including other state profiting from banditry crisis.

Tinubuadvocate:
Buhari is too slow for my liking declare state of emergency to dot nation deploy battalion there anyone show up within term of curfew should gun down.
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by TheGift: 9:10am On Apr 04, 2022
Xhuntra:
Fulani Herdsmen should allow Igbos drink water and keep cup in peace. What's this na

IPOB is threatening people with terror if they don’t sit at home and you are here blaming Fulani herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Kelvinhunta: 9:10am On Apr 04, 2022
I understand this is ur opinion and am not going to attack u but I think u got it wrong.
1. IPOB has nothing to do with politicians. APC or PDP. its a group of persons formed to address some forms of marginalization but unfortunately they derailed and moved d wrong way. IPOB enjoyed d support of most Igbos when they weren't armed but since they were armed most Igbo withdrew their support. Violence can't solve any problem at all. Since they lost d most Support they start going after Igbos who they now feel is threat to them.
2. Just as point 1 above, they r killing, kidnapping and snatching cars of Igbos because no Igbo is interested in funding them, no Igbo support arms struggle no matter how bad. Igbos has properties around d country so no one is interested in loosing their properties.
SOLUTION? it's quite easy to handle them but am afraid of d innocent civilian that would be involved
Michelle70:

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Phut(f): 9:12am On Apr 04, 2022
od501:

And you think the International community is that stupid. They know who did what, they ate just keeping silent cos they don't want to interfere with local politics. Nigeria government is killing this people everyday, and the international community knows this.
Canada is granting asylum to IPOB members. I know someone that is on his way to receiving Canadian citizenship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by greatness77: 9:12am On Apr 04, 2022
Xhuntra:

Seun lalasticlala OAM4J mynd44 OAM4J Dominique
Rule 2
Rule 2 kill u! U didnt remember rule 2 when u are looking for trouble hypocrite
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 04, 2022
We said the same thing to the North...stop enabling the bad boys in your midst. Stop using them politically....they did not listen

Now see where they are today. Buhari is not enjoying his presidency because of doing nothing about the issue.

Looks like the South East is joining them in the mess.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Kelvinhunta: 9:14am On Apr 04, 2022
Not just on sit at home, this incident wasn't on a Monday, they patrol freely on daily basis and kill , kidnap and snatch cars at will.
TheGift:

IPOB is threatening people with terror if they don’t sit at home and you are here blaming Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by matm: 9:17am On Apr 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Buhari is too slow for my liking declare state of emergency to dot nation deploy battalion there anyone show up within term of curfew should gun down.

What happened to Intelligence gathering to arrest d perpetrators? What stops d president from doing same in d case of bandits wrecking more havoc?
What of Fulani herdsmen killings in scores? I don't support killings but ur statement is like dt of Putin.Abd today what is happening?
Leadership and decision making is not as easy as u think.
I think dialogue and amnesty is d way out
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Don27tiky(m): 9:21am On Apr 04, 2022
Xhuntra:

All thanks to fulani Herdsmen. God will surely pay fulani herdsmen, Buhari and his zombie supporters in their own coin. Sleep shall cease from their eyes
funny how you guys keep defending IPOB and ESN . The north don’t blame IPOB or any group for attacks in their region. IPOB is clearly enforcing sit at home and here you are saying something else. When they kill una tire na that time una go get sense

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by airsaylongcome: 9:21am On Apr 04, 2022
kettykings:
This is the last straw

This HAS to be the last straw. Unarmed FRSC regulars? I cannot imagine the last moments of these men. The one killed in the gutter was running for his life. They were Unarmed FFS IPOB. bleeping Unarmed!!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by The5DME(m): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2022
airsaylongcome:

This HAS to be the last straw. Unarmed FRSC regulars? I cannot imagine the last moments of these men. The one killed in the gutter was running for his life. They were Unarmed FFS IPOB. bleeping Unarmed!!
Mingwor bros. Sent you a message on Telegram.
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by membranus: 9:26am On Apr 04, 2022
Frigga13:

I’m not yoruba ..
and can’t be .

We too don't want anarchist and tribal bigot like you as our member.
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Franking: 9:27am On Apr 04, 2022
Michelle70:

U are brainless. In ur haste to jump on the bandwagon u forgot to wear ur thinking cap assuming u have one.

In ur useless wisdom what's ur take on bandits wreaking havoc in Kaduna? What of those in Niger and Zamfara states? Or is ur wisdom only applicable to Igbos?

Ewu awusa.
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Don27tiky(m): 9:29am On Apr 04, 2022
samista:
And who told you that was it was done by IPOB? Where is your evidence of that?
ipob is clearly enforcing sit at home and here you are defending. When they kill una tire una go get sense

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by SLOVFO(m): 9:30am On Apr 04, 2022
Frigga13:

No Dey deceive yourself

Ndi Igbo Na egbu onwe fa and your calling fulani

Fulani Dey live for secretariat wey Dey burn down

Unu an Atu Azi iberibe

And they keep killing your own blood

This is exactly reason ikwere people reject and renounce igbos during the late civil war

Nonsense

Nwanne stop that. A bunch of criminals are perpetrating mayhem in the SE and you are blaming Igbo people. Can't the government fish out those responsible for all these nonsense? Those you are blaming are also held hostage by these criminal elements.
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by legibow: 9:32am On Apr 04, 2022
They just want to sabotage the man tenure
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 9:34am On Apr 04, 2022
PStacks:
Animals.

These are the People that want Nigeria to hand them the Presidency.

Bunch of Jokers.

Their clan disgusts me mehn!

But Buhari is from a tribe whose herdsmen are killing people all over Nigeria

But you people elected Buhari twice
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by sapientia(m): 9:36am On Apr 04, 2022
Seun, your nairaland is now a major source of fake news

A Twitter account decided who did this and a mod in NL pushed to FP
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:37am On Apr 04, 2022
od501:

Do you guys ever use your brains for once? Have you asked yourself who owns that twitter account, and how he got to know the perpetrators are IPOB?

On two occasions, the DSS officials that went attack a police station was gunned down in a gun duel, when he was unmasked, the was identified as a DSS official. No major media platform carried that news, those we did were threatened and it was brought down afterwards.

We are not thinking in this country, that's why the FG can come up with any nonsense and we buy to it.
Does Ipob have a armed wing or not?

Let's assume that this dss/fulani gibberish is true, so you people are saying these strangers can carry out these daring attacks in your cities unchallenged? Your own land o. Burn facilities and kill your people at will and Nobody knows where they stay? No suspicion or report from anyone? What then is the work of your ESN? Is this the same arms group that'll face a federal troop then if you can't root out 'strangers' from amongst you?

You people can continue fooling yourself, no be my land, just feel pity is all.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by aminusodiq(m): 9:38am On Apr 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
is Kaduna a state of emergency?
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by christistruth01: 9:38am On Apr 04, 2022
What Offense exactly did IPOB accuse the Federal Road Safety Corps Officers of and why did IPOB murder them
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Tundex911: 9:39am On Apr 04, 2022
Omoooooooo � this nigga no dey joke at all

Bubu failure
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Doctee: 9:41am On Apr 04, 2022
Kí ìjọba dá àwọn army sì ìta kí wọn fry ponmo wehrey yi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? / Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) / IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.