Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

8 Things You Should Tell Your Lady Every Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things You Should Tell Your Lady Every Day (402 Views)

Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. / How To Be A Boss Lady Every Man Wants / Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Things You Should Tell Your Lady Every Day by Chimawizzy: 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
1 Tell Her You Love Her
Lady

Reiterating your love for her every day will strengthen the trust she has in you, and it will also strengthen your relationship. However, you should keep in mind that telling her that you love her isn’t just about saying it; it’s about showing it. There is nothing beautiful about saying something if you don’t mean it. Every morning, tell that lady you love her, and keep her smiling all the time. She’ll be amazed at how admirable you are.

2. Compliment Her Beauty.
Lady

As a man, you have a woman in your life, whether you are married or just in a romantic relationship. Surely, if you think she’s beautiful, you should tell her so. If you told her how beautiful she looked every day, she’d be overjoyed. Compliments are the key to a woman’s heart for men who can give them to her.’

3. Let Her Know How Much She Means To You.

This is not a movie, so if she means the world to you, tell her how much. Telling her how much she means to you will only encourage her to reciprocate your sentiments in kind.

Read more: https://africamediang.com/8-things-you-should-tell-your-lady-every-day/

Re: 8 Things You Should Tell Your Lady Every Day by ufuosman(m): 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
Love without money na scam, no be words them go chop
Re: 8 Things You Should Tell Your Lady Every Day by 2braithe: 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
Nonsense and cappings.

If she feels I don't love her,then why are we together?
She doesn't need validation from me to know she is beautiful.

Baby boy needs none of that.
Just give me babies,take care of the home and I'll handle the finances.That's all what baby boy wants...not all those "Won't you tell me you love me too?","I made a new hair, you didn't even notice let alone complimenting to me".Na only money I wan dey compliment abeg!

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Husband To Lesbian- Falegan Split With Nkechi Blessing / Jjp / Comrade, Can You Do This??? Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.