Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot (53331 Views)

Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 / We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas / The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by abokikhalifa: 4:46am On Apr 04, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Why won’t he be cool when his father has stolen more than enough money for him and his generations yet unborn.

Even his baby Nani alone is an educated french citizen.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by adekolaelect(m): 4:58am On Apr 04, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Of course he is cool after all his father thievenybu pays you.
That boy you are far older than will later put you on his payrolll to continue your zone b job
It pain you like die !!!! Where is your own Fortune ? Why do you full of sadness and hatred? The guy is cool and brailant .God give the guy better life to leave bcs of whom and the family he comes from.where is yours ? They say the youth are the leaders of tomorrow but not you frustrated Hulligant on the media . appreciate what is good so goodness and happiness can be yours.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by Amos1423(m): 5:25am On Apr 04, 2022
Atleast he is better off than that Elrufais demon of a son.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by puretayo(m): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2022
Make Putin just send one missile enter that
gathering

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by SarkinYarki: 10:49am On Apr 04, 2022
Our Next Governor of Lagos
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2022
Previledge kids got no props from me. Just a bolo.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by FLYFIRE(m): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2022
SO WHAT IS THIS NONSENCE DOING ON THE FRONT PAGE
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by merrymike47(m): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

That boy you are far older than will later put you on his payrolll to continue your zone b job
grin this is hate, this is pain, you may never become better.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by plaindealer: 10:55am On Apr 04, 2022
Iamicekid:

No be him mate gathering he dey now, so why won’t he be humble

It's not about mates or who was at the gathering, respect for elders is pretty much standard in Yorubaland, regardless.

Besides, he obviously was there as his father's emissary at the event.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by VEHINTOLAR: 10:56am On Apr 04, 2022
Dangote is always at home among the Yoruba. Just take a look at Baba there; cool !

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by Perfecttouchade: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2022
Nice ..Awa la ni eko
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:57am On Apr 04, 2022
Gathering of the Affluents. Let not give up.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by Zorn: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2022
sarrki:
Seyi is a cool guy
Doesn't look like Tinubu in anyway , maybe he took after the mom's family.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 04, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Obasanjo be like am waiting for that boy you call your father to come for my blessings and endorsement after fighting hard to keep Lagos State from PDP and my grip

But honestly Seyi Tinubu is a cool brilliant young successful Lawyer and advertising Executive since the days of Dynamix and Tussh awards

Lotad is arguably the best advertising agency in Lagos but nobody knows or respect him for that.. all People see when they see him is his father's influence.. Omo Baba olowo, Omo Jagaban

Obviously it is his father's influence. Any mad man with access to treasury like his father will still build a successful enterprise so please spare me the sanctimonious BS that he is a successful lawyer it is otimkpu like you that will not see this guys is being prepped for Lagos state governor in the near future

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 04, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
Dangote is always at home among the Yoruba. Just take a look at Baba there; cool !

Come seriously do you have sense at all? is this a smart comment
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by jcross19: 11:00am On Apr 04, 2022
sarrki:
Seyi Tinubu at the 90th Birthday of Otedola's mum.
so that's now a news? Akamu dey your brain!!!
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by BleedTears: 11:01am On Apr 04, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Obasanjo be like am waiting for that boy you call your father to come for my blessings and endorsement after fighting hard to keep Lagos State from PDP and my grip

But honestly Seyi Tinubu is a cool brilliant young successful Lawyer and advertising Executive since the days of Dynamix and Tussh awards

Lotad is arguably the best advertising agency in Lagos but nobody knows or respect him for that.. all People see when they see him is his father's influence.. Omo Baba olowo, Omo Jagaban

Reason why he should emancipate from his father, so that people can be seeing him instead of seeing his father in him.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by Solatium(m): 11:02am On Apr 04, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Why didn't your own father paid him so he can sing praises of you?
If you no happy for others who are making it in life, happiness fit leave you run o
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by BleedTears: 11:02am On Apr 04, 2022
Parachoko:
There is a lot of wealthy politicians pikin wey no get any reasonable investment.

I like the guy(Seyi).

Wow what's are his investment
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:02am On Apr 04, 2022
yyba:
Ipob online miscreants will soon invade this thread with hate and jealous comments undecided
Ipob the slayer of Tinubu and his Co. Zombie supporters! Cry me a river dude
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by West2019(m): 11:04am On Apr 04, 2022
mumu set of people just cos of him face majority fools here are saying seyi is very cool.shy him want bomb the place ni

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by GloriousGbola: 11:05am On Apr 04, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Yes na. I am sure his father's influence has no effect whatsoever in contracts awarded to his firm
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by SirAfonja: 11:05am On Apr 04, 2022
Not a big deal. It's expected. Brothers stuff
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by Obakoolex(m): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Loatsad promomedia grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by Temptee101(m): 11:08am On Apr 04, 2022
Dapinski:

As a businessman, possible. Politics? Not too sure . Seyi is not a political animal whereas Tinubu lives and breathes politics.

You are wrong.

Everyone is a political animal.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by woleabayo(f): 11:09am On Apr 04, 2022
nice o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady / MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body / Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.