Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) (63461 Views)

Rapper M.I Abaga’s Girlfriend Eniola Mafe Spark Engagement Rumours / M.I Abaga Takes Nas To Court. Files A Lawsuit In New York / M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Yeyedabad: 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2022
How is this my business

3 Likes

Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Zorn: 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
samwash:
He be like say na only poor man dey quick marry for naija.
All these our yeyebrity nor dey quick marry unpon the money wen dey get.
Abeg ooo !!! Don Jazzy don marry ?
Don jazzy is a divorcee

2 Likes

Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Olam09(m): 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Nigerian rapper, Jude Lemfani Abaga, popularly known as M.I. has revealed his plan of getting married this year, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Instagram handle, he shared a video on how he met his wife-to-be, Eniola. He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cb5cgnMNPH-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Okay oo...
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by BSdetective: 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
grin she's a high performing specimen of a woman and seems taller than MI. Hopefully MI's shortness would be bred out grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by LikeAking: 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
RUbbish!
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by seyz91(m): 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
cheesy
samwash:
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by jeromeekugbere(m): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
Way to go M, I'm really happy for you, At least you don prove Lanre wrong say you nor be gay
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by MadeINchenzen2: 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
Finally... his village people got him...

1 Like

Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Posotome: 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
What of vector?

Have you Die_Forced Him?

#ItIsWell?
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by TripleA1: 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
Congratulations in advance. May God almighty bless the both of you as one forever. As you have finally found your own. Amen

2 Likes

Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by SmartPolician: 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
In his time, MI was an awesome rapper. His MI2 remains the best Nigerian rap album of all time.

Unfortunately, Agbani Darego refused to marry him, but I am glad he found love again.

2 Likes

Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
samwash:
Poor man investment na his kids. grin

Ones small money enter, na straight to his girlfriend's house to go knock for door.

4 Likes

Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Edion500: 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
Congratulations sir M.I [color=#000099][/color]
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
The old bagga said:

"I am excited to announce that we are getting married this year.. and we ask for your support and blessings as we embark on this journey together. ♥️"
Asking our support...like we should donate for the wedding? I don't get...cos it's ur journey oga
lol. U got a point there bro. Him dey fear the journey bah
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by MaaziAwugo: 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
That's good.
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by flokii: 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
Congrats to M.I.. hope the lady is tall sha.
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Pickup365: 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hmmm
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by CryptoClub2018: 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
samwash:

Exactly. That is why at 35 I never marry. I no even get gf

1 Like

Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by xukwaa: 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
What has he been doing all these years? Testing! Testing!
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
Beebah2000:
Finally, this old man wan settle down. cheesy
Nice one cheesy
A man can NEVER be old! If am lying, Ask Ned Nwoko who married n disvirgined Regina daniels!
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by hammer567: 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
Congrats, but y the noise with no date set?

No make us change your name to 'Lord of the rings' by the end of this year, if no show.
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Kuriosmynd: 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
Jahwinaboy:
lol. U got a point there bro. Him dey fear the journey bah
U dey mind the agbaya

1 Like

Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by karmaolu1(m): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2022
K. Section A answered. Get ready 4section B. DON JAZY
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
Africa rapper number one... This is long overdue, at a point I believed lanre about you been a gay... Congrat my favourite artist
Bros, no de wrote nonsense. Someone is taking his time to get married, you are accusing him of being gay. Must people marry? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by samwash(m): 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

Exactly. That is why at 35 I never marry. I no even get gf

Omo @ 35!!! You don old ooo !!!
Them go soon tell you say your mate don be grandpa.
But if to say you get money pass Davido now, them go say you are just a small boy, nobody go rush you for marriage.

3 Likes

Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
Africa rapper number one... This is long overdue, at a point I believed lanre about you been a gay... Congrat my favourite artist

Everybody needs financial support

1 Like

Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Coly2012(m): 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Nigerian rapper, Jude Lemfani Abaga, popularly known as M.I. has revealed his plan of getting married this year, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Instagram handle, he shared a video on how he met his wife-to-be, Eniola. He wrote;

Congrats son of the carpenter

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cb5cgnMNPH-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Nipplegodfather: 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
He that findeth a WIFE findeth a GOOD thing and obtaineth FAVOUR from the LORD.

MR incredible,ur case won't be any different big man,u will live to see ur children's children in good health n abundance

Congrats bro and happy married life wen u complete the needful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
Marriage wey you supposed marry when ovation was louder, Now wey money........

Congrats thou
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Freebills12: 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
Chai they just met in 2020.... What others you been with since 2006 till 2019?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) / Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" / Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.