Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,102 members, 7,852,737 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) (63486 Views)

Rapper M.I Abaga’s Girlfriend Eniola Mafe Spark Engagement Rumours / M.I Abaga Takes Nas To Court. Files A Lawsuit In New York / M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
Blupen:
even if you don dey smoke Canadian loud you no fit deny me sarki
Na you no want make I deny you.
You even create another account to quote me. Na u dey miss me but you want make e look like say na me dey miss you.
You even follow write 'sarki' make I no say na u.
You never tire.

1 Like

Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
This one na evening newspaper obviously, with all the accumulated 'open eye' toxicity that goes with it. And there's this 'you never see anything' intensity in her eyes that makes me worry for Mister Incredible. But who knows? So I wish my guy all the best.
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Blupen(m): 5:09am On Apr 08, 2022
Beebah2000:
You even create another account to quote me. Na u dey miss me but you want make e look like say na me dey miss you.
You never tire.
true true na me miss you pass......and I no fit tire for your matter
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Blupen(m): 5:12am On Apr 08, 2022
Beebah2000:
You never tire.
and point of correction I no create another account to quote you, I create another account to find you beebah
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 08, 2022
Blupen:
and point of correction I no create another account to quote you, I create another account to find you beebah
you dey find wetin no miss.
I no no why u still come dey disturb me. If you think say this method way u dey use go join us, you dey waste your time.
If you like, quote me. I no go quote you back.

1 Like

Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Blupen(m): 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
Beebah2000:
you dey find wetin no miss.
I no no why u still come diey disturb me. If you think say this method way u dey use go join us, you dey waste your time.
If you like, quote me. I no go quote you back.
I don hear
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by abrahamobi1987(m): 10:10am On Apr 20, 2022
Agbani darego return our first Miss world beautiful crown to the ndi Igbo or ijaw man as the king & husband of that crown. You are ordinary chief of defense staff as danjuma family & Muslim family. You are first Miss world queen as general Johnson aguiyi-Ironsi or president Nnamdi Azikewe people and also Christian family. We are not proud of your choice of marriage to Muslim & Hausa people. It is an abomination, I hv never heard of it before. That type of mix culture. That your choice of marriage is a bad example to our daughter from the southeast region of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" / Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift / Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.