Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,561 members, 7,847,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) (63471 Views)

Rapper M.I Abaga’s Girlfriend Eniola Mafe Spark Engagement Rumours / M.I Abaga Takes Nas To Court. Files A Lawsuit In New York / M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by phemmyfour: 4:48am On Apr 04, 2022
decatalyst:
Please make your relationship 'private' after the wedding ceremony.

Uncle 2face own is an extremely public affair now. We do to want that!
Whether public or private....If it won't survive, it won't
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:28am On Apr 04, 2022
Congratulations
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 5:41am On Apr 04, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
Africa rapper number one... This is long overdue, at a point I believed lanre about you been a gay... Congrat my favourite artist

so all this celebrity women na lesbians way no marry abi. rubbish talk
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by MoneyGoDrop: 5:47am On Apr 04, 2022
About time bro! I was getting worried that you might be gay but thanks for correcting that. I wish you marital bliss and pray it doesn't crash like our naira.

1 Like

Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by joetem(m): 6:04am On Apr 04, 2022
OGraffix:
The babe is hot shocked

Happy marriage life MI

Shey u touch her body to feel the temperature? Abi small breast wey shey display your head don dey hot
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 04, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
Africa rapper number one... This is long overdue, at a point I believed lanre about you been a gay... Congrat my favourite artist

And who says gay men don't get married?
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by HRMK: 6:56am On Apr 04, 2022
does he need to broadcast that?
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by carl90(m): 7:12am On Apr 04, 2022
Congrats, MI. You really lived a coded (sex ) life. Gbam ! You met the one. Indeed,God's time is the best. Wishing you the best of married life. And keep producing great music,as you have always done.

2 Likes

Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Johel(m): 7:14am On Apr 04, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Nigerian rapper, Jude Lemfani Abaga, popularly known as M.I. has revealed his plan of getting married this year, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Instagram handle, he shared a video on how he met his wife-to-be, Eniola. He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cb5cgnMNPH-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

There is always a time for everyone to do what they desire...I wish him well but this social media thing ehn...well,make I no talk.
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by ibechris(m): 7:15am On Apr 04, 2022
I hope all those mugus who who do not like marriage can keep their congrats...let us that love marriage say A BIG CONGRATS.

1 Like

Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by delpee(f): 7:35am On Apr 04, 2022
God has truly blessed MI with the bone of his bones! I pray that that their marriage lasts for a lifetime in peace, joy, good health and with love all around. Beautiful children and the provision to take care of them shall be yours. Amen

Well accomplished gentleman and lady! More blessings to both of you.

1 Like

Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by nedekid: 7:36am On Apr 04, 2022
Congrats oga.
But this Aunty be like say she pass you small oh. As in high maintenance.
Reminds me of ubi frankilin and Lilian esoro. shocked
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by nedekid: 7:38am On Apr 04, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Finally... his village people got him...
grin
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by delpee(f): 7:40am On Apr 04, 2022
nedekid:
Congrats oga.
But this Aunty be like say she pass you small oh. As in high maintenance.
Reminds me of ubi frankilin and Lilian esoro. shocked

Her bio shows that she's an accomplished lady. She's capable of looking after herself.

1 Like

Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:30am On Apr 04, 2022
Nice move MI
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:34am On Apr 04, 2022
samwash:
He be like say na only poor man dey quick marry for naija.
All these our yeyebrity nor dey quick marry unpon the money wen dey get.
Abeg ooo !!! Don Jazzy don marry ?
You no nothing , rich people marry earlier BC they have the money. Where poor man see money to marry when people are unemployed even in their 30s,besides Don jazzy is married and divorced
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by kayperry: 8:36am On Apr 04, 2022
Ishilove:
She better be taller. It won't be fair propagating more short kids. tongue

Congratulations MI

why is dis one jealous bayi whether short or tall omo lomo' je.

Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by winner37(m): 8:48am On Apr 04, 2022
Why not action first? at the end we should not hear story that breaks the heart ?
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 9:41am On Apr 04, 2022
samwash:
He be like say na only poor man dey quick marry for naija.
All these our yeyebrity nor dey quick marry unpon the money wen dey get.
Abeg ooo !!! Don Jazzy don marry ?

Must everybody marry?
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 9:42am On Apr 04, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:

Is there any age limit for getting married?
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by enonche85(m): 9:47am On Apr 04, 2022
praaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiseeeeeeeeeeee the Lord!!!!........................ grin grin grin grin grin
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by nedekid: 11:56am On Apr 04, 2022
delpee:

Her bio shows that she's an accomplished lady. She's capable of looking after herself.
Yeah, therein is the problem. Bros wount be head of the house. Eg, Aunty wants to go clubbing or hangout with her men friends over night, Bros cannot talk. Cook, she no go gree, you must employ cook etc.
She looks high maintainance. No matter how woman get money, she much chop her hubbies own if not she looks at him as less than a man.
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Nigerian rapper, Jude Lemfani Abaga, popularly known as M.I. has revealed his plan of getting married this year, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Instagram handle, he shared a video on how he met his wife-to-be, Eniola. He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cb5cgnMNPH-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The beginning of his stupidity

congrats man !!
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by delpee(f): 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
nedekid:

Yeah, therein is the problem. Bros wount be head of the house. Eg, Aunty wants to go clubbing or hangout with her men friends over night, Bros cannot talk. Cook, she no go gree, you must employ cook etc.
She looks high maintainance. No matter how woman get money, she much chop her hubbies own if not she looks at him as less than a man.

Never judge anyone by "looks". The heart of man often does not show on the face. There are still decent and humble women around irrespective of their status. I pray that it works out beautifully for both of them.

1 Like

Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by nedekid: 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
delpee:

Never judge anyone by "looks". The heart of man often does not show on the face. There are still decent and humble women around irrespective of their status. I pray that it works out beautifully for both of them.
You are right, I also wish them the best.
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 10:46am On Apr 05, 2022
Damn!
Congratulations Abaga
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Blupen(m): 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
Beebah2000:
Finally, this old man wan settle down. cheesy
Nice one cheesy
you still dey nairaland?
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
Blupen:
you still dey nairaland?
no ooo, I no dey again ooo. I don deactivate my account. undecided

2 Likes

Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Blupen(m): 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
Beebah2000:
no ooo, I no dey again ooo. I don deactivate my account. undecided
see as you dey try sound tough as if you no miss me
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Paulianfa(m): 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
This MI sef, he is an unstable fellow, I read the other day wen he says he will not be having kids in the future, the reason best known to him. Now he is getting married soon, won't he have kids?
Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
Blupen:
see as you dey try sound tough as if you no miss me
Miss you?
I know you?
See me see wahala

1 Like

Re: M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) by Blupen(m): 11:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
Beebah2000:
Miss you?
I know you?
See me see wahala
even if you don dey smoke Canadian loud you no fit deny me sarki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys / Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds / Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.