Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,508 members, 7,836,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel (47736 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel / 35-Year-Old Man Dies During Sex Marathon With 50-Year-Old Widow In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by omooba969(m): 10:00am On Apr 04, 2022
No dey do pass yasef - Una get coconut head, una no dey hear word. grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by Tomek09(m): 10:00am On Apr 04, 2022
The headline should read" A 6ft deep pit of a widom has claimed the life of a Policeman.
Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by Mazisimonekpa(m): 10:00am On Apr 04, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
Avonjaaa
I have entered canceller black book now
Thank for following

Mazi Simon Ekpa from Finland
Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by 24brains(m): 10:00am On Apr 04, 2022
Jeez... Goodness me!!! GOD saved me last night of RIP too. i was on V.G high when i went down with a calabar gal. thrusting 10x per second and lasting two hours.

I ran to the bath room with my heart beating so fast, eyes dimed and turning, legs a bit shakey. mhhen... i wasn't myself. So i took enough satchet GLUCOSE before my body stabilised after 30mins. what a bleeped testimony!
Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by Bola146(f): 10:01am On Apr 04, 2022
Congratulations to him, more of his types to go, they will never listen till they spoil the image of their families, awon Oniranu oshi sad don't worry, more of your types are coming to hell through their useless gbola
Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by Spechialone(f): 10:01am On Apr 04, 2022
Nwa.Amaki...'s kind of gist
Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by VEHINTOLAR: 10:01am On Apr 04, 2022
dfrost:

Nothing like thunderbolt. Nigga was not healthy.

My dear brother,thunderbolt dey o ! Don't even doubt its existence;it's so real !

2 Likes

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by eldoradoxx: 10:01am On Apr 04, 2022
" A few minutes later, the woman rushed down and started crying, saying the man was unconscious.

“We quickly informed the police at Iyaganku Police Division and they came around quickly but before they would take him to a nearby hospital, he had given up the ghost.” She stated."

From the above excerpt, all that the man required to at least survive until medical assistance arrived was a simple CPR. Nobody administered CPR, rather they dent to Iyangaku Police station to lodge a complaint rather than rush the obviously cardiac patient to hospital.
By the time the police accepted their complaints and DPO detailed officers to go see what was wrong and officer must collect fuel money from the hotel as usual because police van never has fuel, the poor man who perhaps needed a simple CPR to be reactivated before being tsken to hospital ended up a dead man.

I took the pain of giving the above graphic account what would have certainly occurred in the above scenario to show how cheap life is here and how careless Nigerians are wit emergency situations

4 Likes

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by Kazeem47(m): 10:01am On Apr 04, 2022
dayabiuuku:
Now that there is fasting many pros.titutes will be complaining of no market!

It means that m**lems are the highest of those patronising them most

#ItIsWell!

1 Like

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by Qatar2022: 10:01am On Apr 04, 2022
Yoruba people and sex , they can Bleep anything fuckable
Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by Prolificgiant(m): 10:02am On Apr 04, 2022
He died in active service continue to rest in peace ,do you need a professional cleaning outfit to help tidy up your abode at pocket friendly price ,we are at your beck and call,a trial means a come back check my signature
Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by sweetonugbu: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2022
Jakumo:

Haha and so too it shalt come to pass in Jeeeesus name amen. All appendages and extremities observed with full decorum.
Issseeee
Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by YorubaIsCursed1: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2022
Just imagine.

Yoruba land self sad cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by eikeem(m): 10:05am On Apr 04, 2022
Baba don chop belleful. It is well o
Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by Franking: 10:06am On Apr 04, 2022
No more roger for this one.
Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by Dearlord(m): 10:06am On Apr 04, 2022
The inspector was only inspecting the woman to find out what made her a widow but unfortunately he didn't know that he was making another a widow.

2 Likes

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by Cutehector(m): 10:07am On Apr 04, 2022
Kpekus will always win.
Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by MadamOk(f): 10:07am On Apr 04, 2022
Something most surely kee a man
But this kind death nor dey sweet especially getting there and other ghost started asking what happened, if na wetin dem fit released him back and he stated that na on top woman he say come grin grin grin
The fellow ghost go just say so na you use your hand walka come grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by bluefilm: 10:09am On Apr 04, 2022
Well, at least he died in ACTIVE service.
Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by Kkk777: 10:09am On Apr 04, 2022
Creditalerts:
tongue

Kpekus 1 Dickson 0

You are wrong.

According to the report here, it's

Kpekus 2 Dickson 0

have you forgotten that the real husband was the first loser.

Truly, the kpekus need to be seriously, I mean seriously investigated
Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by Taogbera: 10:10am On Apr 04, 2022
Chai, I fit swear say na the woman late husband dey responsible for the killing. How the man sef go wan use drugs (Jekonmo,Pakurumo,Japata etc ) nake the woman pekus just like that and una expect make the late husband just dey look like that.

Gbagbe I no trust the dead when it comes to this.

RIP to the deads.

1 Like

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by YorubaIsGone: 10:13am On Apr 04, 2022
It is finished shocked
They use Kpekus swear for Yoruba men
Yoruba is finished shocked
Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by 8stargeneral: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Sex...kpekus.....

I remember my grandfather will always say to me son

When you start to hear harder harder...faster faster...I love you ...baby don't stop from women during coitus

Then you must be careful...if not you will join your ancestors

I thought my grandfather was done...then he called me again and said son...the worse part is when you remove your penis from her vagina but she hurriedly place it back inside with her hands...then just know you are about to die
Ur father taught u well...hope u are following his footsteps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by elitetainment: 10:15am On Apr 04, 2022
Solvelink:
you just wasted your r.i.pangry

He took the active service too serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by Pakute: 10:15am On Apr 04, 2022
Bola146:
Congratulations to him, more of his types to go, they will never listen till they spoil the image of their families, awon Oniranu oshi sad don't worry, more of your types are coming to hell through their useless gbola
Se ka ma d'obo mo ni? abi radarada wo lon so lenu gan na?
Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by Vivov21e: 10:15am On Apr 04, 2022
Fornication over betting
Masturbation over betting
Drug over betting

Betting is the worst(est)

Choose ur addiction wisely
Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by Way4orward: 10:16am On Apr 04, 2022
Galant officer.

Died in action
Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by Creditalerts: 10:16am On Apr 04, 2022
Kkk777:

You are wrong.

According to the report here, it's

Kpekus 2 Dickson 0

have you forgotten that the real husband was the first loser.

Truly, the kpekus need to be seriously, I mean seriously investigated
cheesy correct man

1 Like

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by barinedan(m): 10:16am On Apr 04, 2022
He died in active service
Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:17am On Apr 04, 2022
Been on top of a woman or inside her is not a short cut to heaven. He who has ears let him hear
Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by ledaman: 10:17am On Apr 04, 2022
One IPOB enemy down ! Copy, copy copy that!
Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by Uchedizzy(f): 10:18am On Apr 04, 2022
Something must kill a man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? / Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her / Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.