Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria (8369 Views)

Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) / How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic / My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by Weiwang: 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
I disagree with somethings u pointed out sha. Talon is very wicked o. For drugs na true,Heard the wife was also caught with drugs. Bro, make I clear u, I was raised here since 95, I dey speak fon pass like English, no country wey wicked people no dey. Na when u cast yourself them go cast you. Even for naija na guys dey cast each other. I dey do biz and still run street (nobody know the street part) and I Neva near police station here for my life. My military neighbor dey play 1xbet wella so i no understand why u say them dey catch person for that one. Everywhere good sha. Stay safe

Omo you're almost like an indigene since you're fluent in fon and have lived there for long.. same bene that if you're being chased by police, indigenes go join pursue you lol..
I still maintain that the country is still in serious darkness..
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by 79733139(m): 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
Is Electricity is uninterrupted?

BabalawoPikin:
4k daily that's about 120k in a month. Living in Porto novo isn't expensive depending on how you spend too unlike Cotonou. So let's say for good food 1500-2k daily. I cook myself and its better. Except you want to buy foods from Nigerians mostly igbos who run the biggest restaurants here..most houses here are a room and parlor or 2 rooms and parlor, self cons hard to see. Very hard. I prefer the room and parlor 15k-20k. We pay for water and light that runs 24/7.. So it depends on how u use it. It has meters so no cheating.. For business, there are lots of businesses,depend on your capital. As for security, the police are so friendly. Just that many boys are misbehaving due to there gentleness but if them catch them lol.
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by yungchop: 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
which type of labour work? Educational ?
pon pon.. As in bricklayer
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by BabalawoPikin(m): 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
79733139:
Is Electricity is uninterrupted?

24/7
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by BabalawoPikin(m): 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
yungchop:
pon pon.. As in bricklayer
lol. Comot before I use juju knack u o
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by yungchop: 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
lol. Comot before I use juju knack u o
I'm not joking bro.. Na wetin man dey do to survive for now be that o... So menial jobs dey that way abi? Hope the daily pay make sense?
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by Maxxim: 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
BabalawoPikin:

single room :10k
NEPA : let's say 3k
Water : you alone 1000
Daily feeding : 1500 (average)

Major bills if you are not type that lives and spend much
Life dey expensive for there fa
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by BabalawoPikin(m): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
yungchop:
I'm not joking bro.. Na wetin man dey do to survive for now be that o... So menial jobs dey that way abi? Hope the daily pay make sense?
barman 30k - 40k
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by Nicoswit(m): 9:45am On Apr 23, 2022
Weiwang:

Omo you're almost like an indigene since you're fluent in fon and have lived there for long.. same bene that if you're being chased by police, indigenes go join pursue you lol..
Do you have idea on ivory coast?
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by Weiwang: 10:06am On Apr 23, 2022
Nicoswit:

Do you have idea on ivory coast?

Bro Ivory Coast is good even Senegal..

5 Likes

Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by Nicoswit(m): 10:25am On Apr 23, 2022
Weiwang:

Bro Ivory Coast is good even Senegal..
Ok..Have you stayed in Ivory Coast before?
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by Transcriber: 10:41am On Apr 24, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
I don't do there women. Am married to my fellow mmpurummiri Igbo lady cheesy

But na naija get this place. There women cheap. Na so so naija prostitutes full here cry small girls I feel like flogging them to go back home grin
are you Igbo?
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by BabalawoPikin(m): 11:13am On Apr 24, 2022
Transcriber:
are you Igbo?
sure boss
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by cybernaut(m): 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
Am a freelancer and I worked with Upwork ,diverse and binance but I want to live there. Any more tips how to get shared apartment like two guys share a room and parlour over there
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by showietee: 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
I disagree with somethings u pointed out sha. Talon is very wicked o. For drugs na true,Heard the wife was also caught with drugs. Bro, make I clear u, I was raised here since 95, I dey speak fon pass like English, no country wey wicked people no dey. Na when u cast yourself them go cast you. Even for naija na guys dey cast each other. I dey do biz and still run street (nobody know the street part) and I Neva near police station here for my life. My military neighbor dey play 1xbet wella so i no understand why u say them dey catch person for that one. Everywhere good sha. Stay safe

Very well said, I have stayed in agboku in port Novo before, about a decade ago.... Things happen, if you no bad them no go cast you, if you play along, they play with you... Where do you stay in port Novo?

Benin Republic is cool and mostly meant for you to spend your money there(little vacation place) not too much economic activities, one of the reason most of their men are jobless and kinda lazy.... Na women get the family mostly.... If you are not making money in Benin Republic, it's gonna be a hard stay, except for genuine work at home.

1 Like

Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by Weiwang: 1:25pm On May 01, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
sure boss

check your email and drop me your whatsapp make we reason something..
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by BabalawoPikin(m): 2:14pm On May 01, 2022
Weiwang:

+22nine62eight315seven2
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by Perfecttouchade: 2:38pm On May 01, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
Currently in port novo.. Wat are you coming to do cheesy some drivers and bikemen speak little English. If you can speak Yoruba too,it will help. Current exchange at a yesterday 1000naira is 1000cefa.
We have it all here.. U go forget naija in few weeks grin
walai, Benin Republic is everything better than Naija but stuffs like beverages from Nigeria can be expensive (plastic drinks etc) steady power supply, security perfect..those okada men no Sabi use break grin , traffic free roads, clean environment etc I stayed at Apkapka Avotourre when I came to Benin and stayed for 2weeks ..most people don't understand English, lots can speak Yoruba, so when I get issues with language barrier , I go just switch to Yoruba grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by Perfecttouchade: 2:42pm On May 01, 2022
cybernaut:
Am a freelancer and I worked with Upwork ,diverse and binance but I want to live there. Any more tips how to get shared apartment like two guys share a room and parlour over there
I don't know about shared apartment but u can still find a better room for rent at a better price, u go enjoy steady power supply..bike can be expensive and if u need to get cheap Nigerian food , check out iya Emma food shop,...they too like spicy food for Benin Republic, their spaghetti food too e dey spicy and if u see their bread, e be like rock , long and thick grin

1 Like

Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by BabalawoPikin(m): 4:05pm On May 01, 2022
Perfecttouchade:
walai, Benin Republic is everything better than Naija but stuffs like beverages from Nigeria can be expensive (plastic drinks etc) steady power supply, security perfect..those okada men no Sabi use break grin , traffic free roads, clean environment etc I stayed at Apkapka Avotourre when I came to Benin and stayed for 2weeks ..most people don't understand English, lots can speak Yoruba, so when I get issues with language barrier , I go just switch to Yoruba grin
lol. Cotonou sweet when you get money. The place dey very cool if you get your business and money dey come. My hajoue bike na my private jet. I dey safe here than naija my country

1 Like

Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by Perfecttouchade: 4:19pm On May 01, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
lol. Cotonou sweet when you get money. The place dey very cool if you get your business and money dey come. My hajoue bike na my private jet. I dey safe here than naija my country
walai that bike is the norm in Benin even women go tie wrapper dey ride am grin . On a Sunday morning , I saw one woman tie wrapper wear sunshade glass on top hajue bike dey go church , life no hard for Benin.. competition no dey o
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by BabalawoPikin(m): 6:06pm On May 01, 2022
Perfecttouchade:
walai that bike is the norm in Benin even women go tie wrapper dey ride am grin . On a Sunday morning , I saw one woman tie wrapper wear sunshade glass on top hajue bike dey go church , life no hard for Benin.. competition no dey o
lol. Na woman u dey see grin see man o cheesy I see Sunday igboho today for him area today. I dey Porto novo but Cotonou na my weekend arena
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by Perfecttouchade: 6:11pm On May 01, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
lol. Na woman u dey see grin see man o cheesy I see Sunday igboho today for him area today. I dey Porto novo but Cotonou na my weekend arena
I said that because I was amazed when I see women on bike and the way they dress on wrapper and sunshade glasses riding their small bike grin . I might be coming to Benin Republic soon though on a short time visit
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by Amenah06: 2:15am On May 02, 2022
Please I have an interview in Cotonou through Beninfo24/7 , please does anyone know about this people. The address is tunde motors beside moov store
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by gtech2sure: 1:03pm On May 03, 2022
How can one migrate from Lagos, Nigeria to Benin Republic legitimately by road.

How much it may cost and what kind of documents would be needed to gain entry?
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by showietee: 9:42pm On May 03, 2022
Amenah06:
Please I have an interview in Cotonou through Beninfo24/7 , please does anyone know about this people. The address is tunde motors beside moov store

Since it is Tunde motors, it is very popular, bike can take you from seme border to the place, you can also join vehicle from seme border going to Cotonou and alight at your bus stop (Tunde motors) and find your location from there.
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by Zegemi(f): 10:12am On Jun 07, 2022
Please is International Passport needed for one to come to Benin Republic?
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by Pussyfucker22(m): 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
Currently in port novo.. Wat are you coming to do cheesy some drivers and bikemen speak little English. If you can speak Yoruba too,it will help. Current exchange at a yesterday 1000naira is 1000cefa.
We have it all here.. U go forget naija in few weeks grin
please can you help me. Give me your phone number
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by Pussyfucker22(m): 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
I don't do there women. Am married to my fellow mmpurummiri Igbo lady cheesy

But na naija get this place. There women cheap. Na so so naija prostitutes full here cry small girls I feel like flogging them to go back home grin
sir I need ur Whatsapp number. I'm ur brother from BENUE STATE, I want to talk to u
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by okeysoninv: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
What is the cost of getting a shop in cotonou and business papers. Cfa is now stronger than naira so business will make sense there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport / Taxis In Lagos: How Profitable? / In Need Of Direction To TBS From Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.