Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,161 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria (8366 Views)

Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) / How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic / My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by omoluka: 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
which type of labour work? Educational ?
Bro, can i get a teaching job or any blue collar job in Benin rep? I want to spend the first half of 2023 in a neighboring west African country.
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by BJanta: 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
4k daily that's about 120k in a month. Living in Porto novo isn't expensive depending on how you spend too unlike Cotonou. So let's say for good food 1500-2k daily. I cook myself and its better. Except you want to buy foods from Nigerians mostly igbos who run the biggest restaurants here..most houses here are a room and parlor or 2 rooms and parlor, self cons hard to see. Very hard. I prefer the room and parlor 15k-20k. We pay for water and light that runs 24/7.. So it depends on how u use it. It has meters so no cheating.. For business, there are lots of businesses,depend on your capital. As for security, the police are so friendly. Just that many boys are misbehaving due to there gentleness but if them catch them lol.

Is there any hope for dry cleaning.
business there?
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
Naija will frustrate you into moving to smaller countries. So sad.
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by SamuraiDan: 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
BabalawoPikin:

I pay 20k for 1month unlimited data. Very sweet
Please is this available for their mtn network?
Which is the best network to use as regards cost and signal strength in Cotonou
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by Mhyles: 11:10am On Jan 18, 2023
Please have you finally moved to Benin? Abeg baba ah wan do the same

2 Likes

Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by Simfglobal: 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
Please anyone on this thread!!

I need info about benin
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by nwarosa: 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
Simfglobal:
Please anyone on this thread!!

I need info about benin

Ask
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by leoA1: 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2023
Is it possible to send and receive money between Nigeria and Benin republic, I'm sending someone there to expand my business
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by Simfglobal: 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
nwarosa:

Ask

I'm planning on moving to benin to work.

Like how much should I have for house rent, paying bills, that will sustain me for a year.
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by Knetpro(m): 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
BabalawoPikin:
Currently in port novo.. Wat are you coming to do cheesy some drivers and bikemen speak little English. If you can speak Yoruba too,it will help. Current exchange at a yesterday 1000naira is 1000cefa.
We have it all here.. U go forget naija in few weeks grin

Ok.
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by Tijani009: 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
BabalawoPikin:
which type of labour work? Educational ?
Can i work with my bsc i obtained in nigeria, i am hoping to come by road i do not own a passport for now, how much can one be paid as montly salary
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by Tijani009: 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2023
leoA1:
Is it possible to send and receive money between Nigeria and Benin republic, I'm sending someone there to expand my business
Good afternoon please can u have a chat with you 08one658422one zero
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by nwarosa: 5:54pm On Jan 17
Simfglobal:

I'm planning on moving to benin to work.

Like how much should I have for house rent, paying bills, that will sustain me for a year.
Sorry I am just seeing this. Are you sorted?
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by Sikay19(m): 12:03pm On Feb 12
nwarosa:
Sorry I am just seeing this. Are you sorted?

Hello sir, could you please give updated cost of traveling to Cotonou? I’m considering going through Seme or Igolo depending on the costs. Thank you.

Cc: Babalawopikin
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by nwarosa: 3:55pm On Feb 14
Sikay19:

Hello sir, could you please give updated cost of traveling to Cotonou? I’m considering going through Seme or Igolo depending on the costs. Thank you.

Cc: Babalawopikin
From mile two to seme is 5k by car. At seme you spend about 2k5 to stamp and cross over or to bike across the border.
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by Sikay19(m): 9:08pm On Feb 14
nwarosa:
From mile two to seme is 5k by car. At seme you spend about 2k5 to stamp and cross over or to bike across the border.
Thank you for your response. I will be coming on from Osun State on a budget. Can 10k take me to Cotonou sir From Mile 2?
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by nwarosa: 11:14pm On Feb 19
Sikay19:

Thank you for your response. I will be coming on from Osun State on a budget. Can 10k take me to Cotonou sir From Mile 2?
No. because of the current exchange rate to cfa. You need to hold N20k

2 Likes

Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by LEGITCHUDDY: 12:24pm On Mar 16
grin[/quote]
boss are you still in cotonou?
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by ibment4luv: 8:40am On Mar 18
To relocate to Cotonou, Benin or request a personal driver arround cotonou or from Nigeria to Cotonou please add me on whatsapp +229 65980516
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by codedprince20(m): 10:12pm On Mar 18
Are there white collar jobs? How easy can u get one?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Travellig To Nigeria On A British Passport But Without A Visa Or Nigerian Passpo / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport / Taxis In Lagos: How Profitable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.