Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Lady Educates Men Who Ignorantly Refuse To Date Women Who Have Kids (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Educates Men Who Ignorantly Refuse To Date Women Who Have Kids (video) (1401 Views)

I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe / Come And Learn!! Lady Educates Nigerian Men On How To Squeeze Their Breast (see / COME & LEARN | Lady Educates Nigerian Men On How To Squeeze Their Breast (video} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Educates Men Who Ignorantly Refuse To Date Women Who Have Kids (video) by Bvlgari: 12:31am On Oct 02, 2022
Media personality Chantal, educates men who ignorantly refuse to date women who have kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L00XCge_1yI

1 Share

Re: Lady Educates Men Who Ignorantly Refuse To Date Women Who Have Kids (video) by uthlaw: 1:05am On Oct 02, 2022
We still have enough single ladies..why after one or left over!

13 Likes

Re: Lady Educates Men Who Ignorantly Refuse To Date Women Who Have Kids (video) by eazzzy1(m): 1:43am On Oct 02, 2022
She’s right, but there are several other reasons why a man wouldn’t want to commit to a single mother. If na by toto, most guys wouldn’t turn down sex because you have children.

People are allowed to have standards and choices, it doesn’t make them local boys, primitive or ignorant.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Educates Men Who Ignorantly Refuse To Date Women Who Have Kids (video) by Truvelisback(m): 2:04am On Oct 02, 2022
eazzzy1:
She’s right, but there are several other reasons why a man wouldn’t want to commit to a single mother. If na by toto, most guys wouldn’t turn down sex because you have children.

People are allowed to have standards and choices, it doesn’t make them local boys, primitive or ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Lady Educates Men Who Ignorantly Refuse To Date Women Who Have Kids (video) by Gentlechika(m): 4:43am On Oct 02, 2022
Obviously a frustrated single mother.. There's always a difference between tokumbo/ fairly used and tear rubber.. Hanty, keep looking for SIMPLE men you'll definitely find them. Then, you can pass all the responsibilities of the kids real dad to them.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Educates Men Who Ignorantly Refuse To Date Women Who Have Kids (video) by ubunja(m): 5:34am On Oct 02, 2022
Well she's actually free to date women with kids if she wants...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Educates Men Who Ignorantly Refuse To Date Women Who Have Kids (video) by advanceDNA: 5:41am On Oct 02, 2022
U know whats funny?? Single mothers are fvcking hypocrites....all of them....

They all prefer men that dont have kids....they dont want single fathers like them....is that not witchcraft?? yet they want to guilt-trip single men and tag them as immature....

If you now give them a chance in your life they will start using their kid as reference to measure all u moves and behavior.....

U cough, eat or sit..they complain u ddnt do it well because their kid is around...

u wan fvck...they complain their kid is around
u cant be free ...they will always find something to say to make it about their kid

U discipline the kid....they say u dont like their kid.....something that u cant be guilty of if it was your own kid...

their baggage and needs is always too much feeling over-entitled..u will have to over-do to please them......run away from them like hell...

Besides...single ladies full everywhere....i dont get men that marry single mothers when u could have made better choices

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Educates Men Who Ignorantly Refuse To Date Women Who Have Kids (video) by satandeterrible: 5:49am On Oct 02, 2022
These stupid prostitutes keep getting bolder by the day.

Look at what this washed out whorre is saying.

So men should not have standards?
What will a sane man be doing with a disgusting, irritating single mother?

I only pity the desperate, foolish men who actually listen to what these hoes say.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Educates Men Who Ignorantly Refuse To Date Women Who Have Kids (video) by Savedday: 6:01am On Oct 02, 2022
See this local woman!

Na use remain u dey want force give boys?

If them good well-well, make their baby daddy keep them nah!

Women are very wicked and entitled gender.

Useless people everywhere

7 Likes

Re: Lady Educates Men Who Ignorantly Refuse To Date Women Who Have Kids (video) by Fahvvy: 6:58am On Oct 02, 2022
This is a very cheap form of emotional blackmail undecided...

That a man refuses to have something serious with a single mother doesn't mean that he is "ignorant" or "primitive", it just means he has standards undecided....

And her failure to accept this makes her "ignorant", "primitive" and so stup.id undecided...

Just imagine men calling women "primitive" and "ignorant" all because women say they want tall men (sighs) undecided...

Her stupi.dity is indeed legendary undecided...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Educates Men Who Ignorantly Refuse To Date Women Who Have Kids (video) by kushma(m): 6:59am On Oct 02, 2022
It’s about choice madam, why go for a single mother when you can get one without complications. People always looking for a way to make everything look usual, pity SIMPle men shaa.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Educates Men Who Ignorantly Refuse To Date Women Who Have Kids (video) by toujurs: 7:02am On Oct 02, 2022
Aunty shut your mouth, You can't manipulate us.

There are levels, to everything in this life, if i choose not to take a single mother serious, it's my choice.

It is okay, for you women to set standards on how you want a rich man, a broke girl for that matter, from a broke family at ikorodu, dey find rich man for lekki. No be thief you be so , So it is okay for women to set standards, but it's a problem when men set theirs abi.

If she have born two, aunty i no do, no be by force!!!

5 Likes

Re: Lady Educates Men Who Ignorantly Refuse To Date Women Who Have Kids (video) by CaveAdullam: 7:08am On Oct 02, 2022
1. One thing I know for sure is that women neither know about their nature nor psychology. They may be behaving or talking in a particular way, but they don't have an explanation behind it.

2. Men will fvck any woman that has an unending mileage, however, for men, there's a difference between sex/sex outside and within commitment.

3. It is not only primitive and local that men don't like committing to promiscuous women, women with children, or women in a relationship but it is wired into men's psyche. It has been encoded in their psychology and only men blinded by love and romance will fail to obey.

4. The reason is that:

A. It deprives him of passing his genes, and animals that fail to pass their genes will not continue to exist in the genetic pool in successive generations. Dating a woman that has 1 or more kids will make him focus on kids not his, helping another man prepare and safeguard his genes for successive generations.

B. It reduces the resources that he would have used to cater for his kids except he is wealthy.

C. Women are loyal to the men that DEFLOWER THEM and also the men they FIRST REPRODUCE FOR regardless of whether the men are dead or alive, rich or poor.

He will never gain her full attention and loyalty. Committing to such women is a 50/50 game when it comes to loyalty, honesty, truthfulness, and faithfulness - virtues that women even struggle with as per their nature. Men desire virgin women as wives for a reason.

D. The kids may bring him trouble as they grow old, especially in cases where parental guidance is not effective and efficient.

E. The father of the kids may come back for them, which means, he has wasted his years and resources, depriving himself and his genes.

F. Or, the woman goes back to her ex-partner. Refer to C above.

G. Firstborns are like gods in the hearts of parents. A man must not let his firstborn be a second, third... child of a woman. Doing so deprives his firstborn of that first maternal nurturing and love.

5. Men being selective about women is not a primitive behavior but a biological and evolutionary mechanism when it comes to the mating game.

6. Men will fvck any woman, but will only look for the best woman to commit to. If women think that they are equal to men, and decide to fvck any man that comes their way like prostitutés they will never find any man that will commit. Same way women will corral around high-status rich and powerful men and get disgusted by low-poor broke men.

7. Men can be promiscuous and still wants to date or marry a chaste woman. Refer to 6 above.

I. Women can be promiscuous but will never get a man to commit to them.

II. Poor men want chaste women. Women don't mind committing to a wealthy philanderer.

III. Poor women will never date poor men. But men don't mind whether a woman is rich or poor. As per the mating game, men date low; women date high.

IV. The rich man will get the best woman. The rich woman will prefer to stay alone or desire to date men richer than her. Refer to III above.

V. The poor woman has a higher chance of getting a mate. The poor man chances is ultra slim.

For the record: Women are the gatekeepers of sex, sex cannot happen without women's consent. Rápe is a rare exception. So, a woman must know the quality of the man she's dealing with because as far as reproduction and nurturing are concerned, she bears an expensive risk. Men should also know how to guard their resources and commitment and seek only the best women.

Welcome to the human mating game.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Educates Men Who Ignorantly Refuse To Date Women Who Have Kids (video) by Creamypie(m): 7:16am On Oct 02, 2022
Na 0:0 match dey start.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Educates Men Who Ignorantly Refuse To Date Women Who Have Kids (video) by CSTRR: 7:29am On Oct 02, 2022
It's not by Toto.

1 Like

Re: Lady Educates Men Who Ignorantly Refuse To Date Women Who Have Kids (video) by Klinee: 9:29am On Oct 02, 2022
God forbid if I have anything to do with single mothers (baby mamas) in my life, very disgusting group of people.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Educates Men Who Ignorantly Refuse To Date Women Who Have Kids (video) by F4ku: 9:46am On Oct 02, 2022
Irony of all this...
She'll never allow her son marry a lady with a kid...that is a Fact.

Very hypocritical set of human beings..

4 Likes

Re: Lady Educates Men Who Ignorantly Refuse To Date Women Who Have Kids (video) by satandeterrible: 10:50am On Oct 02, 2022
Klinee:
God forbid if I have anything to do with single mothers (baby mamas) in my life, very disgusting group of people.
Exactly!!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lady With Figure Eight Whines It For Fans / Some Of My Gender Type Have Become ATM To Their Girlfriends! / “I Owe You No Loyalty, I’m Not Your Wife” – Baby Mama Tells Baby Daddy After Sle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.