Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today (2611 Views)

Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders / Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi / 50 Million Estimated To Tune In Today As Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast 7PM Biafra Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by udemzyudex(m): 2:35am On Apr 05, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Soludo came to fight IPOB and appease the people he owes his political career to (Tinubu faction APC), though I don't even believe Tinubu and co care.

Many online (specifically online) have put a lot of expectations on his shoulders that have nothing to do with Biafra, and so far we are on statement #5 about IPOB in less than one month. IPOB has the will of the people and Soludo will waste his political capital as Rochas, Ekweremadu, Umahi, Uzodinma, Obiano and even Obi did in the past.

Trash
Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by ClipHog: 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
join my twitter page and follow

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Of all the good and wealthy minded people na this Terrorist you wan make I follow? Sigh by the way I dont do twitter
Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by Mazisimonekpa(m): 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
ClipHog:

Of all the good and wealthy minded people na this Terrorist you wan make I follow? Sigh by the way I dont do twitter
he is brutal than kanu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ex-niger Delta Amnesty Boss, Dokubo Is Dead / 5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku / These Tribal Bigōts Fuelled The Hate And Xenophobic Attacks Of Igbo's In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.