Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today (2617 Views)

Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders / Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi / 50 Million Estimated To Tune In Today As Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast 7PM Biafra Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by paramakina202: 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
MadamExcellency:

IPOB has the approval of the super majority because they are self sponsored. They are not inflicting any pain to everyday Igbo man, woman, youth or children.

Politicians are nothing when the people speak with one voice.

Other majority ethnic nationalities are crying more than the Igbos because they hate it when Igbos speak with one voice and vote the same pattern.

So how long is Southeast going to sit at home?
If Nnamdi Kanu is jailed by FG what next?
SE will sit at home throughout his imprisonment?
South African blacks would have sat at home for 27 years for Mandela......

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by Pakute: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
MadamExcellency:

IPOB has the approval of the super majority because they are self sponsored. They are not inflicting any pain to everyday Igbo man, woman, youth or children.

Politicians are nothing when the people speak with one voice.

Other majority ethnic nationalities are crying more than the Igbos because they hate it when Igbos speak with one voice and vote the same pattern.
Ishilove, if you talk back at me when next I put facts on your face, I might be forced to give you a very hot slap.
Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
kettykings:
The problem with these generation of fools who think they are fighting for Biafra is gross ignorance , they over using of the same tactics and lack of creativity , how on earth can sitting at home bring biafra bikonu. Tufiakwa !!!
exactly, how has sit at home change anything in Favour of Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by Ishilove: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Pakute:

Ishilove, if you talk back at me when next I put facts on your face, I might be forced to give you a very hot slap.
Oya come and slap me
Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
WHEN WILL PPL GET THIS KILLERangry
Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by jmoore(m): 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
Emergingnation3:
[s] Trashed,. Kanu/IPOB Represent the entirety of Ndigbo..... If you ain't comfortable with that, slammed your head 100times for all we care..

Typical Fulani Muslim..
. [/s]

Says a mentally deranged bororo terrorist claiming Igbo to wish Igboland suffers the same fate his NE region is suffering from, shame and disgrace is your portion for sure,bcus Igboland will never be your NE region. If it's the biafra connected to the occutic taliban wannabe ipob Dead, Nailed and Buried. Igboland rejects a destructive agenda Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda. Better go chop grass before you die of hunger and starvation, bloody bororo almajiri terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by Pakute: 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ishilove:

Oya come and slap me
" the next time you talk back at me when I put facts on your face". Are you an illiterate?. Don't you understand English?
Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
THIS GUY HAS BEEN JOBLESS SINCE. angry IDLE HANDS ARE DEVIL'S WORKSHOP. HOW YOU BE DOING AGGITATION ONLY YOU AND FEW,BY KILLIN AND COARSING YOU PEOPLE,YOUR BLOODLINE? THIS GUYS MUST BE CAPTURED OR KILLED TO APPEASE IGBOLAND. undecided
Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by ClipHog: 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Its 2:01pm dude

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
jerseyboy:
Sit At Home is a simple, effective and mildest form of civil disobedience and only a small sacrifice to pay in the course of FREEDOM. The people get it and comply. It is the will of the people.
Why didn't you come and join the people, to pay the small sacrifice
Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by Trustedhands: 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

Because you're new
https://247ureports.com/2012/08/prof-soludo-considers-anambra-2014-guber-under-acn/

Anyways, I hope I'm wrong but he is behaving suspiciously about this IPOB thing
You brought a mere speculation in faraway 2014 to justify what's happening in 2022? It's not that soludo has at anytime being in acn/APC oo but you still had to bring jagaban into this convo. Is it a curse being from the southeast cos y'all think alike. How could a large group of people be so emotional about anything? Something ain't right with ibos.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by Ishilove: 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
Pakute:

" the next time you talk back at me when I put facts on your face". Are you an illiterate?. Don't you understand English?
You sound mentally _retarded_. Please don't quote me again.
Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by Mazisimonekpa(m): 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Trashed,. Kanu/IPOB Represent the entirety of Ndigbo..... If you ain't comfortable with that, slammed your head 100times for all we care..

Typical Fulani Muslim..
you are correct
all efulefu should be banished from our biafra

mazi simon ekpa from finland

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by Mazisimonekpa(m): 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
[s]
Elnuk34:

So those FRSC officers killed yesterday for nothing are not your everyday Igbo men. Don't worry it will soon get to you or someone close to you. Keep on supporting!
[/s] Sabo

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by paramakina202: 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
[s][/s]
you are saying nonsense
we igbo like it like that
if you disagree kindly huge transformer

Mazi Simon Ekpa

You troll stay off my mention.
Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by Mazisimonekpa(m): 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
ClipHog:
Its 2:01pm dude
join my twitter page and follow

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by Mazisimonekpa(m): 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
[s]
paramakina202:

You troll stay off my mention.
[/s] one saboteur spotted

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by Mazisimonekpa(m): 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
[[s]quote author=PARADIZEPRIEST post=111639774]THIS GUY HAS BEEN JOBLESS SINCE. angry IDLE HANDS ARE DEVIL'S WORKSHOP. HOW YOU BE DOING AGGITATION ONLY YOU AND FEW,BY KILLIN AND COARSING YOU PEOPLE,YOUR BLOODLINE? THIS GUYS MUST BE CAPTURED OR KILLED TO APPEASE IGBOLAND. undecided[/quote][/s] keep shut and enjoy sit at home

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by MetaPhysical: 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
jerseyboy:
Sit At Home is a simple, effective and mildest form of civil disobedience and only a small sacrifice to pay in the course of FREEDOM. The people get it and comply. It is the will of the people.

Simple!
Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by SIONKPO1(m): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ndi Igbo,should stop killing themselves
You do sit home,its the Igbo people that suffers Economically and most of the killed are Igbo's.
Biafra will come but not now,ndigbos needs to think inward,build their states n stop relocating to other States
Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by richie240: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
Eyahhhhhh....na now yna day brake abi?

Which one of you (educated or illiterate) have not in one way or d other directly (or otherwise) supported d bigotic and violent KANU and his ipob organization?
.Now dt it has boomeranged u are writing turenchi
cool

plaetton:

I'm not sure which people Ipob you're talking about.
The far majority of people in Igboland are extremely loathsome of Ipob.
Yes, Ipob has the will of nearly all the criminal elements of Igboland. Ipob is now synonymous with terror and criminality and brigandage.
A little survey showed thar Ipob enjoys the support of jobless, mostly lawless and criminal minded youths, who are , of course, in the very small minority of the Igbo people.
The proof of that is that Ipob, from top to bottom, are impervious to rational dialogue, and have only violence and intimidation as their working currencies.
Its is an insult to say publicly that those motley crew of pathological criminals have the will of the Igbo people.
Taaaaa dia!
If I tear you 'five' now e go be like say person wicked!

cool
Afonja Muslim who is suffering delirium

Apart Lagos which was former capital, which state in your brown roof ravaged region is more developed than SE

Below is recent released fiscal development index of which apart from Rivers two Eastern states ranked about every other states. And Lagos Sw state make it up to 10..

Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by Pakute: 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ishilove:

You sound mentally _retarded_. Please don't quote me again.
I have quoted you two more times on a different thread. You must regret being a slowpoke.
Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by Benwallt(m): 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
You ppl should allow soludo settle into governance na. He is not losing anything but the ppl are bleeding. Only if you know how many millions have enter his account since he was sworn in. A whole lot of Anamberians haven't made a penny
Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by Emergingnation3(m): 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
jmoore:

[s]

Says a mentally deranged bororo terrorist claiming Igbo to wish Igboland suffers the same fate his NE region is suffering from, shame and disgrace is your portion for sure,bcus Igboland will never be your NE region. If it's the biafra connected to the occutic taliban wannabe ipob Dead, Nailed and Buried. Igboland rejects a destructive agenda Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda. Better go chop grass before you die of hunger and starvation, bloody bororo almajiri terrorist[/s].
Igbo wanna be grin grin

Ab0#ki,you can never be Igbo even in your next life.. grin

And if you think living in Hausa/Fulani quarters Igboland make an Igbo man , you actually decieving yourself.. grin

Chronic unity beggar..
Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by jmoore(m): 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
Emergingnation3:
[s]Igbo wanna be grin grin

Ab0#ki,you can never be Igbo even in your next life.. grin

And if you think living in Hausa/Fulani quarters Igboland make an Igbo man , you actually decieving yourself.. grin

Chronic unity beggar..[/s]

Chronic Freedom beggar!!!

Igbo wanna be.
You can never be Igbo!

IPOB are imported terrorists!!
Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by Emergingnation3(m): 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
jmoore:

[s]
Chronic Freedom beggar!!!

Igbo wanna be.
You can never be Igbo!

IPOB are imported terrorists!!
[/s]
Says Typical Fulani Muslim, that can't imagine his unity begging life without Ndigbo in Nigeria..... grin

And we don't beg for freedom, cos freedom isn't given but taken..

The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished, chronic unity beggars should rots in hell for we Care..
Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by jmoore(m): 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
Emergingnation3:
[s]Says Typical Fulani Muslim, that can imagine his unity begging life without Ndigbo in Nigeria..... grin

And we don't beg for freedom, cos freedom isn't given but taken..

The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished, chronic unity beggars should rots in hell for we Care..[/s]

Says Typical imported IPOB terrorist that can't imagine his freedom begging life without Nigeria.

Chronic freedom beggars will rot in Hell.

Umu ekwensu!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi / Slash ₦‎344 Billion NASS 2024 Budget – SERAP Tackles Akpabio, Abbas / Reno And Asari Gone Mute As Army Kill Rape And Raze ijaw Villages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.