Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,628 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

What Is Wrong With Some Nigerian Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Some Nigerian Girl? (1595 Views)

"I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) / “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Some Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 04, 2022
In the name of birthday, she off pant.

Re: What Is Wrong With Some Nigerian Girl? by Zonefree(m): 10:50am On Apr 04, 2022
To give birth to a Girl child in Nigeria is 3rd most dangerous things on earth!

11 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Some Nigerian Girl? by Daniel7543: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2022
Nigerian girls are useless... All of them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Some Nigerian Girl? by slawormiir: 10:53am On Apr 04, 2022
Damnnn niggar

What is wrong with the pics...what's so wrong here...we see pant all the time

This is just for fun, celebration and happiness ...

People take things too serious
There is a possibility that this pant na new one..she nor actually remove am from the inside

She wear another pant for inside

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Some Nigerian Girl? by Beamborla(f): 10:59am On Apr 04, 2022
Daniel7543:

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Some Nigerian Girl? by Premiumwriter: 10:59am On Apr 04, 2022
Person dey pull her pant in peace, you dey here dey vex?

But my daughter nor fit try this one o. Even if she dey ha husband house grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Some Nigerian Girl? by Bola146(f): 11:00am On Apr 04, 2022
She is senseless, I know her type of mumu boys will love to see this, iranu

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Some Nigerian Girl? by VOsimhen144(m): 11:01am On Apr 04, 2022
There's nothing wrong with her photo shoot. She's so beautiful and she looks horn.y. Maybe her boyfriend isn't fvcking her right. I wish I could help her boyfriend to dig that oil well.

I wish I could give her head through doggy position or the 6.9 position, then finger her aggressively, then thrust in and out my Almighty rod into her wet dripping kpekus. While she moans loud.

Meanwhile...

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Some Nigerian Girl? by Zonefree(m): 11:02am On Apr 04, 2022
Bola146:
She is senseless, I know her type of mumu boys will love to see this, iranu
You must bring men to your gender's foolishness undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Some Nigerian Girl? by Animegirl(f): 11:03am On Apr 04, 2022
There is nothing bad here. Some of you criticize people publicly but do the most bizzare and weirdest shits in secret.

Let her celebrate herself. Her body, her choice. Go and hustle, and leave Baby girls alone. angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Some Nigerian Girl? by Animegirl(f): 11:04am On Apr 04, 2022
Daniel7543:

Zonefree:

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Some Nigerian Girl? by Bola146(f): 11:04am On Apr 04, 2022
Zonefree:

You must bring men to your gender's foolishness undecided

Exactly how silly you are lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Some Nigerian Girl? by EmzyT: 11:19am On Apr 04, 2022
Re: What Is Wrong With Some Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 04, 2022
What manner of fucckery is this, real definition of shamelessness grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Some Nigerian Girl? by Gofwane(m): 11:44am On Apr 04, 2022
Why am I not surprised? Just look at her fellow hoes on the thread defending her.

SMH

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Some Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
Animegirl:
There is nothing bad here. Some of you criticize people publicly but do the most bizzare and weirdest shits in secret.

Let her celebrate herself. Her body, her choice. Go and hustle, and leave Baby girls alone. angry

How would you feel if your daughter put such pix up on social media in the name of birthday?

If you would allow that, then you are not well raised.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Some Nigerian Girl? by CharlotteFlair: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
Common pant wey hang everywhere for market, NL simps wan commit suicide.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Some Nigerian Girl? by Vinnie2000(m): 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
Lols, Nigerian ladies no go kill person. See as dem don dey provoke Mosdii again!
Re: What Is Wrong With Some Nigerian Girl? by Adejo1(m): 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
But I no know why una dey worry una selves for this matter.
See dey display her stupidity
Re: What Is Wrong With Some Nigerian Girl? by HYDEEE: 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Animegirl:

Re: What Is Wrong With Some Nigerian Girl? by HYDEEE: 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
Some naija girls useless sha.
Re: What Is Wrong With Some Nigerian Girl? by LordIsaac(m): 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
Zonefree:
It is only second to electing Buhari as President.
Re: What Is Wrong With Some Nigerian Girl? by ukaface(f): 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
Zonefree:
Yen Yen Yen
Like boys are any better.
Blame the parents raising such children/ girls. You dey here dey blame sex of a child.
Re: What Is Wrong With Some Nigerian Girl? by TheWolfen(m): 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
In the name of birthday, she off pant.
Chai men don suffer.
Well by their fruit u shall know them.
The spirit of olosho dwells in her.
This one no get shame again nah.

A well behave lady won't devalue her body this way.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Touch Anything When You Wake Up From Bed, Do These Two Important Rituals / [STORY] My Landlady, Her Daughters (episode 1-21) / Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.