Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? (1599 Views)

Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend / I Might Block Her (picture) / She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? by Bolubrenda: 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
I met a lady some months back, I knew her before, but there was nothing serious between us. When we talked, I asked her about her relationship, and she said her BF broke up with her recently. I told her straight that I was interested in her. She said she loved my boldness, but I had to give some time to think about it. I agreed and requested to know how long. She told me she couldn't predict. She requested for the first date, and I told her to pick a venue. To my greatest surprise, she picked one of the most expensive Restaurants. On the date day, I became worried that something wasn't right. This was supposed to be a serious relationship.

During the date, she told me about many things that are personal to her. The most important ones were how I must promise to marry her within 6 months and how her parent was religious intolerant, and how that might affect us if we eventually ended up dating. I told her I couldn't promise to marry her in the next 6 months since I didn't know her personality.

To cut a long story short, for the first 4 weeks, she used her work as an excuse for not picking up my call or replying to my messages promptly, even though I see her online. I decided to see her for the 2nd time physically. I made a lot of sacrifices to be able to see her and spent some money on the 2nd date. I told her that we needed to conclude, but she kept on telling me to give her more time.
Re: Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? by Bolubrenda: 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
Between the 5th to 8th weeks, everything remains the same. She kept on stylishly demanding money for hair, data, fees, etc, in which I didn't give her a dime. I decided to lock up and also stop calling or texting; she also did call or text. By the 12th week, she called me and apologized. She continued by saying she was ready to give me an answer. She said, "I am nice, but her mind is with someone else, that I should be her friend, bla..bla...bla..." I only replied with "okay" to all she said, even though she kept mute, expecting me to say something else.

I told my friends that I would block and delete her contacts, but they kept telling me not to do that, that there might be payback time one day.

Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her?

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J And Seun
Re: Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
That one sounds like gold digger abeg.
Chop and runaway,so if to say you looseguard give am money she for still dey yarn this opata.

Na why that Chinese man vex kill that gal.

10 Likes

Re: Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? by PerfectStranger(m): 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
Bolubrenda:
Between the 5th to 8th weeks, everything remains the same. She kept on stylishly demanding money for hair, data, fees, etc,[/b]
Simp. You’re chasing a liability for 8weeks, she billed you for 8 good weeks, y’all simps must learn the hard way.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? by Bontafa: 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Chop and runaway,so if to say you looseguard give am money she for still dey yarn this opata.

Munafukin shatap
Re: Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? by tayewomi(m): 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
Run bro!
infact don't look back.. Lastly run without your slippers..Thank your stays you see the red too early,wish girls can change their stupid mentality.. I've since cut off unnecessary friendship both male/female..Do with only peeps who are concerned about you and are contributing positively to yr life.Gudday

7 Likes

Re: Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? by Romanoff(f): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
You better move on to someone that's serious with her life.

7 Likes

Re: Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? by Officialgarri: 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
Don't block her. Don't delete her. skip her whatsapp status. And don't send her messages again.

Build your mind to be strong and you will learn to move on in no time

6 Likes

Re: Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? by Bolubrenda: 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Simp. You’re chasing a liability for 8weeks, she billed you for 8 good weeks, y’all simps must learn the hard way.
I saw the red flag during the first date. I was careful not to fall a victim. So, I rejected her billing of over #200k. I only paid for the 2 dates.
Re: Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? by Stevyne: 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
tayewomi:
Run bro!
infact don't look back.. Lastly run without your slippers..Thank your stays you see the red too early,wish girls can change their stupid mentality.. I've since cut off unnecessary friendship both male/female..Do with only peeps who are concerned about you and are contributing positively to yr life.Gudday
well said!!
Re: Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? by Bolubrenda: 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
She will come back
But u must be matured, friendly and focused on wat u want..
I will never accept. I rather die single.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? by Jflex07(m): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
Bolubrenda:
I saw the red flag during the first date. I was careful not to fall a victim. So, I rejected her billing of over #200k. I only paid for the 2 dates.
You are a bit smart and dodged a bullet, I will advise you don't block her but delete her number and chat history.. It's obvious she doesn't rate you enough to date you and possibly a leech.

6 Likes

Re: Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? by feranmi143: 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
Bolubrenda:
Yo fish, so if it was below 100k, you gonna pay. theredpiller
Re: Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? by HopeNeverDies: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
Damnnn!!!! Brother!

Possibly, she might come back some other time. Girls don’t like Nice Guys. Lmao

They’re so confused. Funniest thing, the guy she’s into might not like her at all.

6 Likes

Re: Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
You are just wasting your time

1 Like

Re: Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? by Tegabadguy(m): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
Bolubrenda:
I met a lady some months back, I knew her before, but there was nothing serious between us. When we talked, I asked her about her relationship, and she said her BF broke up with her recently. I told her straight that I was interested in her. She said she loved my boldness, but I had to give some time to think about it. I agreed and requested to know how long. She told me she couldn't predict. She requested for the first date, and I told her to pick a venue. To my greatest surprise, she picked one of the most expensive Restaurants. On the date day, I became worried that something wasn't right. This was supposed to be a serious relationship.

During the date, she told me about many things that are personal to her. The most important ones were how I must promise to marry her within 6 months and how her parent was religious intolerant, and how that might affect us if we eventually ended up dating. I told her I couldn't promise to marry her in the next 6 months since I didn't know her personality.

To cut a long story short, for the first 4 weeks, she used her work as an excuse for not picking up my call or replying to my messages promptly, even though I see her online. I decided to see her for the 2nd time physically. I made a lot of sacrifices to be able to see her and spent some money on the 2nd date. I told her that we needed to conclude, but she kept on telling me to give her more time.
grin grin grin grin grin block her

2 Likes

Re: Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? by Qatar2022: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
Bolubrenda:
Between the 5th to 8th weeks, everything remains the same. She kept on stylishly demanding money for hair, data, fees, etc, in which I didn't give her a dime. I decided to lock up and also stop calling or texting; she also did call or text. By the 12th week, she called me and apologized. She continued by saying she was ready to give me an answer. She said, "I am nice, but her mind is with someone else, that I should be her friend, bla..bla...bla..." I only replied with "okay" to all she said, even though she kept mute, expecting me to say something else.

I told my friends that I would block and delete her contacts, but they kept telling me not to do that, that there might be payback time one day.

She will come back , don't block or delete her but never you call or text her.

2 Likes

Re: Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? by 0coded80: 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
Time waster

3 Likes

Re: Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? by Nyamuri: 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
Don't block her pls, she would see you as weak man, she intentionally did all that to hurt u emotionally and make u look weak, and if u block her, she has won!!

Just lock up and ignore her too, in fact ghost her like she doesn't exist.. she will definitely come back
Bolubrenda:

1 Like

Re: Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? by Michelle55: 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
Just move on, the right woman who will build with you will waltz into your life soon. Don't give room to time wasters and people with urgent needs, their wahala no dey finish.
Better still, delete her contact for your peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? by Goodnigga: 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
I think if a girl likes you, she will respond immediately YES or NO. From experience, I will think about is often soft rejection. You can play games with what you want when asked for it. Secondly, relationship is primarily based in attraction and not just asking. If you ask her to date, she will base it in emotions. And if there's nothing special about you to turn her on, but she sees a potential maga in you, she will delay the answer in order to turn you to a friend

1 Like

Re: Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? by Infinitex: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
Simp.
She was just using you from day one.
How will you confess love to a woman who just broke up.
She's just gonna bleed on you
Re: Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? by Wizywiz(m): 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
Op pls forget about women and focus ooo.. chasing women isn't worth it...a lot of them don't know what they want..
Re: Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? by techWriter3: 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
I will never reject
Re: Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? by SPAMBOX7: 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
Bolubrenda:
I will never accept. I rather die single.
You need to go out and meet more girls. You seem like a guy who's doing OK but lacks game
Re: Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? by purehustle101(m): 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2022

I swear na why the Chinese dont like taking nonsense. Make the guy try introduce her to a Chinese man.
Re: Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? by Bolubrenda: 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
You need to go out and meet more girls. You seem like a guy who's doing OK but lacks game
Thanks
Re: Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? by Bolubrenda: 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nyamuri:
Don't block her pls, she would see you as weak man, she intentionally did all that to hurt u emotionally and make u look weak, and if u block her, she has won!!

Just lock up and ignore her too, in fact ghost her like she doesn't exist.. she will definitely come back
Okay
Re: Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? by Uncle96(m): 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
Bolubrenda:

I hope sey no be one yellow calabar girl ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

States In Nija With Genetically Short Or Deep Vagina / Is He/she The Right Person / I Shouldn't Have Been So Nice: Now What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.