Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina (17790 Views)

Nigeria Begins Aircraft Production / Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos / Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by gloryfidedesign(m): 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by chatinent: 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
Good! Exportation is all what we need!
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by osazsky(m): 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
So we should be storing our peeee
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Dest8sman: 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
I was just reading to find out where the lie came from this time around only to find the name of our one and only minister of lie, sorry, Minister of information involved

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by nedekid: 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Very good one from Dangote.

Dangote is a northerner and has been doing Nigeria proud through the creation of employment and doing great in the manufacturing industry.

Now, he has added another colourful feather to his achievement by engaging in the exportation of processed goods.

Dangote's confidence in the Swesterners is evident in where majority of his factories are located. Collabo things.

When it comes to exportation of crimes, when can then talk about our blodas from...
Oga, let dangote export not just fertilizer, but all the sand in lekki Beach to the whole world, as far as it does not affect the value of the naira, it does not make the naira appreciate in value, it is of no benefit to the generality of Nigerians other than those employed by the company and dangote himself.
All other countries export and see the effect in appreciation of their currency, only Nigeria will export and the naira will still be loosing value. Oil is now 120 per barrel, naira is still falling against the dollar. Only naira!
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by statutory1: 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
Thats fantastic. good news. I just hope its not audio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8I0KmJWCN0
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Mooh247: 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
Dangote should be supported by Nigerian government on our industrialisation agenda..

Dangote group is better than any Ministry or Agency of Nigerian Government including Aso Rock and Federal secretariat
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by LeoDeKing: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
[s]
Feggie3:
Good one!!
Hope the proceeds will not just only end in his covers!! Dangote is one of the problems we have in this country!!
[/s]
Dangote has done what 10 billion of the criminal below can never do 100 million years. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Mooh247: 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
nedekid:

Oga, let dangote export not just fertilizer, but all the sand in lekki Beach to the whole world, as far as it does not affect the value of the naira, it does not make the naira appreciate in value, it is of no benefit to the generality of Nigerians other than those employed by the company and dangote himself.
All other countries export and see the effect in appreciation of their currency, only Nigekria will export and the naira will still be loosing value. Oil is now 120 per barrel, naira is still falling against the dollar. Only naira!

Won't Dangote trade in dollars and remit the dollars back to Nigerian economy there by increasing our access to forex?!

Won't Dangote pay tax to Nigerian Government

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Ykc2(m): 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Dangote is a northerner and has been doing Nigeria proud through the creation of employment and doing great in the manufacturing industry.

Now, he has added another colourful feather to his achievement by engaging in the exportation of processed goods.

Dangote's confidence in the Swesterners is evident in where majority of his factories are located. Collabo things.

When it comes to exportation of crimes, when can then talk about our blodas from...
do you know in Brazil those so called sango worshipers are living like people in bariga while their Portuguese masters are the ones enjoying, anyways you maybe a northerner masquerading as a yoruba person to insult easterners so let me reserve my comment

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by CSTRR: 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
We want to see this reflecting in the value of the naira.

The CBN should be getting these dollars coming in.

This should be normal economic reality, but Nigeria defies logic.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by CSTRR: 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
But wait o, I have bought dollars in invest bamboo.

I may need to monitor the exchange rate so that I can cash it out quickly.
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by ebufa: 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

you sound like a complete buffoon! collabo that has led o the death of at least 300,000 innocent nigerians in ethnic based cleaning! afonja and fulani collabo must never happen again, we cannot have blood thirsty sahelian savages and opportunistic and greedy skull miners in aso rock a
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Feggie3: 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Dangote has done what 10 billion of the criminal below can never do 100 million years. undecided
We just have to give Peter Obi a chance let's see what he can do. There's something you don't understand about technocrats who are professionals. Just like doctors who are consultants and well craft in saving lives. They are passionate about their craft. Same with consultant economists, they are passionate about saving a drowning economy. Obi proved it times without number even while he is not in power, various African and North American Presidents have been consulting him to help sustain their economies. If there is any other candidate that has a proven outstanding ideology, professional and a consultant in posterity related field that can benefit Nigerians, I will support him. I also like Osibanjo but I was disappointed in him when I learnt he was in charge of our country's current economy.
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Golan007: 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
obynzo:

So oil is not a major product that we export? Oga just shut it there abeg what is the FX impact of fertilizer export on Nigeria? Still .0005%

Until it is cocaine you don't believe in export.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by youngsum(m): 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice
ahh
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by VEHINTOLAR: 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

".....our blodas from"... Dot.com land of criminals ! Awon omo Igbo,olori pelebe !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yet no impact among Nigerians.

The least price for a bag of fertilizer goes for 20k plus.

What then are we celebrating

NONSENSICAL.

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
The good thing is fertilizer price has gone up x3 on the international market due to Russian embargo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Golan007: 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
[s]
Feggie3:
We just have to give Peter Obi a chance let's see what he can do. There's something you don't understand about technocrats who are professionals. Just like doctors who are consultants and well craft in saving lives. They are passionate about their craft. Same with consultant economists, they are passionate about saving a drowning economy. Obi proved it times without number even while he is not in power, various African and North American Presidents have been consulting him to help sustain their economies. If there is any other candidate that has a proven outstanding ideology, professional and a consultant in posterity related field that can benefit Nigerians, I will support him. I also like Osibanjo but I was disappointed in him when I learnt he was in charge of our country's current economy.
[/s]

Peter Obi would not be president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by mclloyd22: 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nice one but the last time I checked it is not a federal project.. it shouldn’t be hyped as one
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Golan007: 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
[s]
nedekid:

All other countries export and see the effect in appreciation of their currency, only Nigeria will export and the naira will still be loosing value. Oil is now 120 per barrel, naira is still falling against the dollar. Only naira!
[/s]

You don't understand the fundamentals of economics and no matter what anyone tells you, you would argue.

If you don't understand that a country of 200 million people should be exporting goods worth 200 million times 12,000 which would translate to 1000 dollars per individual per month, then there's little anyone can do for you.

The above is just something to ponder about and I'm sure you'll be pedantic enough to take it literally.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by nedekid: 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mooh247:

Won't Dangote trade in dollars and remit the dollars back to Nigerian economy their by increasing out access to forex?!

Won't Dangote pay tax to Nigerian Government
That is what I am saying. If we don't see the benefits as you stated, then it is Usless to you and I if dangote exports all the fertilizer.
Only in naija will such massive economy shaking industry occur and you will not see an improvement in people's life. Ie an effect on the economy through the appreciation of our currency and gdp.
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Golan007: 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
CSTRR:
We want to see this reflecting in the value of the naira.

The CBN should be getting these dollars coming in.

This should be normal economic reality, but Nigeria defies logic.

How much money are you assuming fertilizer export from Dangote would bring into the economy annually ?
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
Who go see Lai wey no go lie? grin grin

But wait o, what exactly did Oga Lai go to do there? Is a private plant one of the many massive achievements of this lying govt?
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by KingOfTheDamned: 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Isn't it this Yoruba attention seekers that used multiple accounts ... grin
Anyways I no get issue with your stupidity,na the day you dare mention Edo state or anywher ein Niger Delta na that day I go get your time
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Golan007: 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
[s]
KingOfTheDamned:

Isn't it this Yoruba attention seekers that used multiple accounts ... grin
Anyways I no get issue with your stupidity,na the day you dare mention Edo state or anywher ein Niger Delta na that day I go get your time

[/s]

Sharap.

This one you are doing isn't having his time?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by KingOfTheDamned: 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
Golan007:
[s][/s]

Sharap.

This one you are doing isn't having his time?

D
Bingo go to the dustbin and eat dung

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO / Tinubu Campaign Organization: The 11 Northern Governors Are Nigerian Patriots / Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Philip Shaibu On His 54th Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.