Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina (17789 Views)

Nigeria Begins Aircraft Production / Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos / Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
plaindealer:

So, Tinubu was laundering his own image back in 2006 when he initiated the LFTZ in 2006 and even traveled to China to make it happen.?

Asiwaju the futuristic visionary.. grin grin

I keep telling you, you are too ignorant and unintelligent for your own good and hatred and bitterness can not deliver you from your own stupidity.. grin grin

You are wasting your time. This man has bled Lagos dry. There is no vision behind that port just his selfish interest. Tinubu will never be the flag bearer of APC.
Once again you are so full of shit. Anyone who has a contrary view to you is seen as IPOB or a bitter forgetting that Tinubu has tons of enemies among his fellow Yorubas.
But again what do I expect from someone who is being fed crumbs to launder his image.
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by plaindealer: 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
[s]
obynzo:

You are wasting your time. This man has bled Lagos dry. There is no vision behind that port just his selfish interest. Tinubu will never be the flag bearer of APC.
Once again you are so full of shit. Anyone who has a contrary view to you is seen as IPOB or a bitter forgetting that Tinubu has tons of enemies among his fellow Yorubas.
But again what do I expect from someone who is being fed crumbs to launder his image.
[/s]

You are getting stale and boring with your usual hateful, bitter, ignorant and unintelligent ipob village rant...

Tinubu is not in your abia village to lot you dry, but you are still poor, you are still unproductive, you are the poorest and backward region in Nigeria so what is your own excuse...

loser.. grin grin

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

You are getting stale and boring with your usual hateful, bitter, ignorant and unintelligent ipob village rant...

I understand you are fighting for your daily bread so nothing I say will change your mind not that I care. I know without this you would be raiding a cemetery in Abeokuta or Osogbo mining human skulls... lolz
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Tinubu is not in your abia village to lot you dry, but you are still poor, you are still unproductive, you are the poorest and backward region in Nigeria so what is your own excuse...

loser.. grin grin

I know you are pained that is why you are throwing insults at me. Bros collecting crumbs to mislead people on nairaland is no work go and find something tangible or better still go back to Abeokuta or Osogbo and mine skulls
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by plaindealer: 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
[s]
obynzo:

I understand you are fighting for your daily bread so nothing I say will change your mind not that I care. I know without this you would be raiding a cemetery in Abeokuta or Osogbo mining human skulls... lolz
[/s]

See, your pain and sorrow just begin, Tinubu's vision = Dangote refinery, Lekki Deep seaport, Lekki LFTZ, Eko Atlantic....

The best pro-development visionary in the history of Nigeria.

Wetin your abia village visionary contribute/ Cannibalism and terrorism..

grin grin

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by plaindealer: 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
Asiwaju is too much jare.... grin grin

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

See, your pain and sorrow just begin, Tinubu's vision = Dangote refinery, Lekki Deep seaport, Lekki LFTZ, Eko Atlantic....

The best pro-development visionary in the history of Nigeria.

Wetin your abia village visionary contribute/ Cannibalism and terrorism..

grin grin

Like i said you are just using fundamental projects designed to make them rich with zero impact to the common man to brag. That is why i say this you are simply earning your daily bread from this image laundering campaign without it you would starve or return to skull mining. Now you use Abia to attack igbos see i am proud to be an igbo man. we don't wait to kiss the arse of some politician or big wig we make our money starting from scratch and we move up. even the so called dissing of Abia state Ariaria market is doing sales that people come from Gabon, Equatorial Guinea and Cameroon to buy goods from the so called Ariaria. Onitsha has the largest market in West Africa people come from as far as Burkina Faso and Mali to trade in Onitsha.
Keep staying there and be doing Praise singing and arse linking eye service while your mates are leaving you behind. In the near future you will still be here doing passive aggressive hate mongering on nairaland. You are the loser of the decade my friend.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by plaindealer: 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
[s]
obynzo:

Like i said you are just using fundamental projects designed to make them rich with zero impact to the common man to brag. That is why i say this you are simply earning your daily bread from this image laundering campaign without it you would starve or return to skull mining. Now you use Abia to atta k igbos see i am proud to be an igbo man. we don't wait to kiss the arse of some politician or big wig we make our money starting from scratch and we move up. ecen the so called dissing of Abia state Ariaria market is doing sales that people come from Gabon, Equatorial Guinea and Cameroon to buy goods from the so called Ariaria. Onitsha has the largest market in West Africa people come from as far as Burkina Faso and Mali to trade in Onitsha.
Keep staying there and be doing Praise singing and arse linking eye service while your mates are leaving you behind. In the near future you will still be here doing passive aggressive hate mongering on nairaland. You are the loser of the decade my friend.
[/s]

Borrrrrrrrrrringggggggggggggg..

grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by plaindealer: 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
Lekki Airport too go soon land...

Asiwaju the Visionary.. grin grin

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by nedekid: 11:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Golan007:

Commensurate in one day, week, month or year?

How did you reach this conclusion?
Eg, in 1 month of the Russia Ukraine War, and the subsequent increase in oil price, Angola, a fellow oil producing country has had a marginal 20% in the value of their currency, yet we and our naira keeps loosing value. Today 595 to the dollar. It is estimated to rise to over 600 next week.
Dont you think with with dangotes new huge export and other recent developments, naira should be atleast stabilize and not keep falling?
As I said, I am a layman, not here to argue but learn everyday.
I simply do not see certain things add up.
If you understand the economics, educate and not talk down on people like me that just cannot figure it out.
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Golan007: 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
nedekid:

Eg, in 1 month of the Russia Ukraine War, and the subsequent increase in oil price, Angola, a fellow oil producing country has had a marginal 20% in the value of their currency, yet we and our naira keeps loosing value. Today 595 to the dollar. It is estimated to rise to over 600 next week.
Dont you think with with dangotes new huge export and other recent developments, naira should be atleast stabilize and not keep falling?
As I said, I am a layman, not here to argue but learn everyday.
I simply do not see certain things add up.
If you understand the economics, educate and not talk down on people like me that just cannot figure it out.

Have you been to Angola?

The grass is always greener.

Travel and stop letting people feed you with lies.

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by nedekid: 12:20am On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 05, 2022
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Borrrrrrrrrrringggggggggggggg..

grin grin grin grin

You're so full of shit........ grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 05, 2022
Golan007:

Have you been to Angola?

The grass is always greener.

Travel and stop letting people feed you with lies.

You have you travelled to Angola you that is talking. you just vomited something from the internet and mischievously hid the date of the research. The poster stated that the Angolan currency has seen a 20% marginal increase in Value following the Russian conflict which Nigeria should have also experienced but reverse is the case.
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Gamesmart: 10:42am On Apr 05, 2022
brightalo1010:

How much does it cost, you people should explain the payment side as well.

Another dumb Nuella!

https://www.nairaland.com/7062843/ponzi-scheme-chinmark-investor-nuella/1#111658560
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by brightalo1010: 10:55am On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Bamzyriches451: 11:04am On Apr 05, 2022
Highly commendable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Campaign Organization: The 11 Northern Governors Are Nigerian Patriots / Another Buhari ‘walker’ Arrives Gombe With Over 70 Requests For President-elect / Amina Mohammed Meets Buhari At AU Summit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.