Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,338 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina (17785 Views)

Nigeria Begins Aircraft Production / Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos / Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by plaindealer: 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
pacespot:
How does this benefit a common man?

Go and ask the hundreds of thousands of Nigerian workers at the complex collecting paychecks to put food on the table how this benefit them.

The greatest threat to Nigeria are Nigeria's ignorant youth population...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Okoroawusa: 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
I Love PMB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Caseless: 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
BabaCommander:
Not a cynic, but how is this possible when we don't even have enough to buy here?
It's hard getting just 15 bags I needed for my corn because the cost is senseless... and they are shipping it overseas... hian!

it's an individual business and government does not control the price. You can ask notore or indorama for answers.
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Horokrox: 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Very good one from Dangote.

Dangote is a northerner and has been doing Nigeria proud through the creation of employment and doing great in the manufacturing industry.

Now, he has added another colourful feather to his achievement by engaging in the exportation of processed goods.

Dangote's confidence in the Swesterners is evident in where majority of his factories are located. Collabo things.

When it comes to exportation of crimes, when can then talk about our blodas from...
It's true that a rare and unusual form of IDIOCY is your lot undecided
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by plaindealer: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Golan007:

Shatap.

How can anyone see anything wrong with Nigeria suddenly becoming an exporter of fertilizer?

HOW?

Good question.

..hatred, bitterness, tribalism and bigotry are powerful maladies especially when parents and societies raised you based on these social maladies.

It's doesn't matter what good or positive you see, your reaction is always going to be the same hatred, bitterness, tribalism and bigotry..

It's sad.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Horokrox: 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

".....our blodas from"... Dot.com land of criminals ! Awon omo Igbo,olori pelebe !
Awòn Ómo Òduduwa the original Skull Miner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by oneMalik: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
How ?

Or are you just saying what you keep hearing from the FOOOOOLS ?

Think ok !

Dangote is a blessing to the WORLD not just NIGERIA .

Feggie3:
Good one!!
Hope the proceeds will not just only end in his covers!! Dangote is one of the problems we have in this country!!
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Feggie3: 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
oneMalik:
How ?

Or are you just saying what you keep hearing from the FOOOOOLS ?

Think ok !

Dangote is a blessing to the WORLD not just NIGERIA .

I don't understand how the black richest man hails from a country which is the poverty capital of the world!
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by LeoDeKing: 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
cry
Golan007:

You don't want to hear what Tinubu has to say and I'm sure you don't care for his track record.

All you care is that Obi has to be president and I'm not even going to try to convince you otherwise.

The polls would determine.
Gbamsolutely.

No need wasting time on the emboldened.

Trying to convince them is just a waste of time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by plaindealer: 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
Golan007:

You don't want to hear what Tinubu has to say and I'm sure you don't care for his track record.

All you care is that Obi has to be president and I'm not even going to try to convince you otherwise.

The polls would determine.

Funny enough, the entire Dangote refinery complex including the FTZ where it's situated are all reflections of Tinubu's dream and the Lagos masterplan that he created when he was the governor of Lagos state.

This is Tinubu's vision.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Golan007: 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Feggie3:
I don't understand how the black richest man hails from a country which is the poverty capital of the world!

Should we kill him because it doesn't make sense?

I'm sure you aren't asking how Obi Cubana can afford his lifestyle.
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Golan007: 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
plaindealer:

Funny enough, the entire Dangote refinery complex including the FTZ where it's situated are all reflections of Tinubu's dream and the Lagos masterplan that he created when he was the governor of Lagos state.

This is Tinubu's vision.

Leave them let them continue lamenting.

Someone wants to convince me that Obi is better than Tinubu when the facts say otherwise.

Even if it was a matter of choice, what annoys me is how they make a weak attempt to sell their candidate yet expend more energy trying to tear Tinubu down.
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by LilleG(m): 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
Goodnews!

Nigeria will be better one DAY
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by TenQ: 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
plaindealer:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/04/03/nigeria-begins-urea-fertiliser-export-to-u-s-brazil-others/
Mumu leaders!
The citizens cannot get fertilizers to farm yet they rejoice in exporting to countries that have surplus fertilizer!
Shame!!
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
plaindealer:

What is the meaning of this dumb and ignorant rubbish? The fact that we export oil means we are not exporting fertilizer or that earning even 1 Kobo from fertilizer means nothing?

What have you proved with your dumb and idiotic post apart from showing us that you've assumed your hateful, sad and bitter position in life while others progress and develop, your own Job is to be mad, sad,upset and frustrated.

This is the begining of your sadness and sorrow because after fertilizer export, we are about to start exporting petrol and refined petroleum products and petrochemicals...

Sad to be you....

You still don't have sense. We were exporting petrol in the 80s and what happened and what did this government promise us. you are dancing makosa over private business that has little or no impact on your life. You are really full of shit and so dense, Nigeria is sinking with the speed of light right now with Dangote we are going to be held bondage by another monopoly like what is obtainable in cement and you are here insulting me. Your parents wasted money sending you to school because you are yet to free yourself from mental slavery
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Spandau: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Dangote is a northerner and has been doing Nigeria proud through the creation of employment and doing great in the manufacturing industry.

Now, he has added another colourful feather to his achievement by engaging in the exportation of processed goods.

Dangote's confidence in the Swesterners is evident in where majority of his factories are located. Collabo things.

When it comes to exportation of crimes, when can then talk about our blodas from...

Is it not said that you only give outsiders the leftovers from the insiders? Of what value is a business which cannot solve the problems of it's immediate environment, but seems to solve for those elsewhere?
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
plaindealer:

This is Tinubu's vision.

You are a funny guy which Tinubu's dream? Look you are failing woefully in the quest of laundering his image
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by pacespot(m): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
plaindealer:

Go and ask the hundreds of thousands of Nigerian workers at the complex collecting paychecks to put food on the table how this benefit them.

The greatest threat to Nigeria are Nigeria's ignorant youth population...

There is a difference between earning a salary and earning a living.
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Feggie3: 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
Golan007:

Should we kill him because it doesn't make sense?

I'm sure you aren't asking how Obi Cubana can afford his lifestyle.
That is not how capitalism works. In USA for instance you must give out some percentages of your earnings as a billionaire to charity otherwise you risk facing sanctions. Money was created so it can be maintained in circulation!!
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Golan007: 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Feggie3:
That is not how capitalism works. In USA for instance you must give out some percentages of your earnings as a billionaire to charity otherwise you risk facing sanctions. Money was created so it can be maintained in circulation!!

There is no law that compels anyone to do charitable work anywhere in the world.

However, for corporate social responsibility, and for good public image, charity is encouraged by way of tax deductions.
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

tell that to the families of those his trailers has killed.
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by nedekid: 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
Golan007:
[s][/s]

Stop using terms you don't understand.

If you are college educated try to use it to understand fundamentals.

If you don't even understand GDP how can you grasp what is playing out?
Whats the point of having many engineers in Nigeria and yet we don't build, innovate new products etc, same way we have many educated economists, you included, that understand all the fundamentals of gdp etc yet the economy seems to be tanking daily.
As for me, I do not claim to understand as I am no economist. I did not study that.
For an economic layman like me, the observation I am trying to make is that when such huge industry making exports happens around the world there is usually a commensurate effect in the economy, Afterall should it it earn foreign exchange for the country?
Same way there is an increase in the price of crude, Angola currency gained 20% against the $$, Russia, despite sanctions the rouble has returned to pre war value ie 81 to the dollar from 140.
My question to you an economist that understands, why is ours different and naira is keeps loosing despite eg the huge oil gain. Our budget is based of $50, oil is above 120.
I do not claim to know about economics, neither am I arguing with you. What you should be kindly doing is educating those of us willing to learn to understand better.

https://qz.com/2150212/the-ruble-has-bounced-back-are-sanctions-not-working/?utm_source=YPL
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Golan007: 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
nedekid:

Whats the point of having many engineers in Nigeria and yet we don't build, innovate new products etc, same way we have many educated economists, you included, that understand all the fundamentals of gdp etc yet the economy seems to be tanking daily.
As for me, I do not claim to understand as I am no economist. I did not study that.
For an economic layman like me, the observation I am trying to make is that when such huge industry making exports happens around the world there is usually a commensurate effect in the economy, Afterall should it it earn foreign exchange for the country?
Same way there is an increase in the price of crude, Angola currency gained 20% against the $$, Russia, despite sanctions the rouble has returned to pre war value ie 81 to the dollar from 140.
My question to you an economist that understands, why is ours different and naira is keeps loosing despite eg the huge oil gain. Our budget is based of $50, oil is above 120.
I do not claim to know about economics, neither am I arguing with you. What you should be kindly doing is educating those of us willing to learn to understand better.

https://qz.com/2150212/the-ruble-has-bounced-back-are-sanctions-not-working/?utm_source=YPL

Commensurate in one day, week, month or year?

How did you reach this conclusion?
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by plaindealer: 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
obynzo:

You still don't have sense. We were exporting petrol in the 80s and what happened and what did this government promise us. you are dancing makosa over private business that has little or no impact on your life. You are really full of shit and so dense, Nigeria is sinking with the speed of light right now with Dangote we are going to be held bondage by another monopoly like what is obtainable in cement and you are here insulting me. Your parents wasted money sending you to school because you are yet to free yourself from mental slavery

Does your endless, irrelevant and ignorant rubbish mean we are not exporting fertilizer today as we speak?

I said we are exporting fertilizer, but this clown is bothering me with rubbish about petrol as if it changes today's reality that we now have another major export product to generate needed FX.

When we say A, you hateful and bitter ignorant Igbos always show up to talk about Z.

Reterdation is a sad reality in your part of the country because it seems to make sense was taken out of your societal, cultural, and intellectual DNA.
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by plaindealer: 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
obynzo:

You are a funny guy which Tinubu's dream? Look you are failing woefully in the quest of laundering his image

Sometimes you Igbos just need to shut up and stop talking about issues outside your ipob abia villages where the only news you get is pain, sorrow, bloodbath, terrorism, cannibalism and communal destruction.

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by gudugudumeje: 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
AND WHAT HAS BECOME OF Nafcon, Onne and the multibillion Dollars it had raked in for Nigeria ?. Is the onset of DANGOTE Fertilizer plant not cleverly contrived and devised to replace looted and invaded NAFCON, Onne? Obasanjo and the so-called landlords of Nigeria are so pleased to so have it turning the tables against the people severally....

Where is Nafcon's funds and assets?
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Panda7(m): 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
dangote is actually better than nigerian miscreant cultist cum politician no offense tho
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
plaindealer:

Sometimes you Igbos just need to shut up and stop talking about issues outside your ipob abia villages where the only news you get is pain, sorrow, bloodbath, terrorism, cannibalism and communal destruction.

So everyone who has a contrary opinion is now IPOB. Guy you are so full of shit
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
plaindealer:

Does your endless, irrelevant and ignorant rubbish mean we are not exporting fertilizer today as we speak?

I said we are exporting fertilizer, but this clown is bothering me with rubbish about petrol as if it changes today's reality that we now have another major export product to generate needed FX.

When we say A, you hateful and bitter ignorant Igbos always show up to talk about Z.

Reterdation is a sad reality in your part of the country because it seems to make sense was taken out of your societal, cultural, and intellectual DNA.

You still don't have sense. You just want to shove your image laundering Narrative to people in this forum. But you have failed.
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by plaindealer: 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
obynzo:

So everyone who has a contrary opinion is now IPOB. Guy you are so full of shit

ipobian mentality is hatred, bitter, ignorant and unintelligent mentality which you display all over the place on NL.
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by plaindealer: 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
obynzo:

You still don't have sense. You just want to shove your image laundering Narrative to people in this forum. But you have failed.

So, Tinubu was laundering his own image back in 2006 when he initiated the LFTZ in 2006 and even traveled to China to make it happen.?

Asiwaju the futuristic visionary.. grin grin

I keep telling you, you are too ignorant and unintelligent for your own good and hatred and bitterness can not deliver you from your own stupidity.. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fisayo Soyombo: Otedola Supporting His Friend Tinubu Is Business, Not Politics / List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here / Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.