Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina (17712 Views)

Nigeria Begins Aircraft Production / Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos / Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Golan007: 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
CSTRR:

Nigeria can surprise you.
The current state of the country should be enough to wake up even the dullest of senses atleast of the majority.

If he does not win, then it would be your lose as well as the majority of the citizens.

He is already a wealthy man with a good name.
He is not losing much.

Same for Tinubu.
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Obainomilano: 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
Well I can't say it is good news or bad news because I can't see how this will better my life.. considering the people who are going to be managing this funds #orator#
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Feggie3: 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
Golan007:

I can conclude that you support Obi simply because he is Igbo.

At the last polls I would wager you supported Atiku because he had Obi.

Perhaps you weren't tired of suffering then.
I supported Buhari because I never heard of him looting and I believed he was disciplined. That I am trapped in this country today is because of Buhari's clueless policies. I could remember having an argument with my brother and he told me he prefers Atiku because he is innovative and is more posed with 21st Century trend. Will Obi give me food? The 8years he ruled in Anambra did he give me one Kobo?
All I am asking for in governance is, let naira have value, let quality education be given to all so people can be skillful in their field of passion and they can be gainfully employed as well, let there be diversity and employment so people can do what they love and earn a good living from it. Let looting be disbanded and slammed with life sentence. With these, there will be less crime. We are tired of hearing FG allocated 167 billion naira to curb banditry. FG borrowed 657 billion in naira to feed the poor. Me I am tired of working too many peanut jobs just to make ends meet. Am even tired and afraid of running from pillar to post make I no loose my life one day.
If you are presenting Tinubu, let Tinubu tell us what he can offer, not telling us he will send 50million Nigerian youths into military.
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Golan007: 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
Feggie3:
I supported Buhari because I never heard of him looting and I believed he was disciplined. That I am trapped in this country today is because of Buhari's clueless policies. I could remember having an argument with my brother and he told me he prefers Atiku because he is innovative and is more posed with 21st Century trend. Will Obi give me food? The 8years he ruled in Anambra did he give me one Kobo?
All I am asking for in governance is, let naira have value, let quality education be given to all so people can be skillful in their field of passion and they can be gainfully employed as well, let there be diversity and employment so people can do what they love and earn a good living from it. Let looting be disbanded and slammed with life sentence. With these, there will be less crime. We are tired of hearing FG allocated 167 billion naira to curb banditry. FG borrowed 657 billion in naira to feed the poor. Me I am tired of working too many peanut jobs just to make ends meet. Am even tired and afraid of running from pillar to post make I no loose my life one day.
If you are presenting Tinubu, let Tinubu tell us what he can offer, not telling us he will send 50million Nigerian youths into military.

You don't want to hear what Tinubu has to say and I'm sure you don't care for his track record.

All you care is that Obi has to be president and I'm not even going to try to convince you otherwise.

The polls would determine.
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Everlastingson: 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
Dangote is exporting, not Nigeria. Meanwhile, we can't even see the fertilizer to buy, neither is it affordable in Nigeria. Hypocrites.
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by heniford2: 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
We are exporting yet we have not enough too bad
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Made619(m): 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar Nice
welcome back bro
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
Golan007:

Until it is cocaine you don't believe in export.

You think you can troll. You are not smart at all. I made a comment that should lead to smart and intelligent discussions at a cerebral level on you bad our economy has become and in your hair brained nature decided to throw insults.
You are an unfortunate person walahi
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Golan007: 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
obynzo:

You think you can troll. You are not smart at all. I made a comment that should lead to smart and intelligent discussions at a cerebral level on you bad our economy has become and in your hair brained nature decided to throw insults.
You are an unfortunate person walahi

Shatap.

How can anyone see anything wrong with Nigeria suddenly becoming an exporter of fertilizer?

HOW?
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Golan007:

Shatap.

How can anyone see anything wrong with Nigeria suddenly becoming an exporter of fertilizer?

HOW?

You see why i said you are dense. I am not talking about Nigeria being an exporter of fertilizer afterall Nigeria was doing it before with NAFCON. It is the fact that you are rejoicing over this that baffles me. It is this line of thought that people like you have that rather than criticise the govt over the failure of the refineries and why we are still importing, we are waiting cap in hand for Dangote refinery to commence

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Golan007: 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
obynzo:

You see why i said you are dense. I am not talking about Nigeria being an exporter of fertilizer afterall Nigeria was doing it before with NAFCON. It is the fact that you are rejoicing over this that baffles me. It is this line of thought that people like you have that rather than criticise the govt over the failure of the refineries and why we are still importing, we are waiting cap in hand for Dangote refinery to commence

Shatap.

When the country has negative news we all moan.

Why shouldn't we celebrate positive news?

Who are YOU to tell us what we should celebrate?

Can't you see how otiose your reasoning is?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Feggie3: 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
Golan007:

You don't want to hear what Tinubu has to say and I'm sure you don't care for his track record.

All you care is that Obi has to be president and I'm not even going to try to convince you otherwise.

The polls would determine.
I should be less worried because the polls have lost it's integrity a long time ago. My preferred candidate cannot win his party's primaries because he is not ready to pack 5 billion naira to dash to one person for vote. Most primary election voters reason with their stomach while the main election voters reason anything a bit below human IQ. Infact you are one of the few Nigerians that reason like human. For me there is no hope! If Tinubu win and him good governance no reach my side, Hope say I go call on you to help me if e ssup?
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
Golan007:

Shatap.

When the country has negative news we all moan.

Why shouldn't we celebrate positive news?

Who are YOU to tell us what we should celebrate?

Can't you see how otiose your reasoning is?

It is obvious you are blind to reasoning. In your heart you know what i am saying but because you want to justify your paymaster that is why you are talking off tuna like this
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Golan007: 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
Feggie3:
I should be less worried because the polls have lost it's integrity a long time ago. My preferred candidate cannot win his party's primaries because he is not ready to pack 5 billion naira to dash to one person for vote. Most primary election voters reason with their stomach while the main election voters reason anything a bit below human IQ. Infact you are one of the few Nigerians that reason like human. For me there is no hope! If Tinubu win and him good governance no reach my side, Hope say I go call on you to help me if e ssup?

The matter of democracy is that majority wins.

As a good citizen, when a candidate wins, you do your best to ensure successes are seen in your society whether or not he was your first choice.
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Angelovic96: 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
We must sit at home in Biafra land. Dangote can keep his fertilizer plants in the West

Sorry but I must attack you on this .. " Sit at home to do what exactly" have you thought of the economy effect of this sit at home on a long-term and how it affects your future

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Golan007: 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
obynzo:

It is obvious you are blind to reasoning. In your heart you know what i am saying but because you want to justify your paymaster that is why you are talking off tuna like this

Now it is my pay master.

Exactly why your likes aren't taken serious.

Rejoice when the country makes positive strides.

If you choose not to, it is your right, but don't try to foist such negative feeling on others especially as it makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by MtDave55: 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hmmmmmmm

I can never believe any news associated with Mallam Lie Moh'd.

If Nigeria have it enough, the poorest farmer should be able to purchase even little for his garden but that is not the case yet.

Until it's readily available with minimal purchasing power, it's not efficient

Until the government dont have to subsidized it and sell to those who have connections in the government, it's not sufficient

Our mumu don do
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by caracas: 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Shinedu, nobody is holding you down in the North or SW.

I'm pretty sure there are vehicles leaving SE everyday with North and SW as final destination. Guess 90% of the occupants.

This lame noise ain't working again, search for new one. angry
No body is holding us down?
What then is 80% of the Nigerian military doing in Biafran land?
Terrorists are destroying the north n South West, yet all of the Nigerian military are domiciled in the Eastern region, why is that pls pray tell?
Kabiru….

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
Golan007:

Now it is my pay master.

Exactly why your likes aren't taken serious.

Rejoice when the country makes positive strides.

If you choose not to, it is your right, but don't try to foist such negative feeling on others especially as it makes no sense.

Oga you are an e-rat on the usual games to justify your paymasters
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by integrity16(m): 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mooh247:

Won't Dangote trade in dollars and remit the dollars back to Nigerian economy there by increasing our access to forex?!

Won't Dangote pay tax to Nigerian Government

Dangote will not pay tax to the government because the fertilizer and refinery complex is sitting on a free trade zone. Manufacturing companies on a free trade zone are exempted from tax. The only benefit is the dollar remittances and also the humongous amount of forex the government is wasting to import PMS into the country will stop once dangote refinery comes on stream.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Golan007: 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
obynzo:

Oga you are an e-rat on the usual games to justify your paymasters

When I said the only export you'll understand is cocaine, I wasn't mistaken.
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Coronavirus1: 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Very good one from Dangote.

Dangote is a northerner and has been doing Nigeria proud through the creation of employment and doing great in the manufacturing industry.

Now, he has added another colourful feather to his achievement by engaging in the exportation of processed goods.

Dangote's confidence in the Swesterners is evident in where majority of his factories are located. Collabo things.

When it comes to exportation of crimes, when can then talk about our blodas from...
Dagote is been sponsor by federal governments of Nigeria kudos to him but let our local farmers get it first before exporting
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by BOYS2MEN: 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
Onye eziokwu ka'ibu...
obynzo:

It is better to have have 10,000 billionaires because it means the people are self sufficient. Not when there is one billionaire and 90% poor people that will now come to his gate to beg for stipends

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by samuelevans(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sabadon:
On a normal Nigeria is supposed to be great if not for politics
i swear blood, we're just too blessed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by aribisala0(m): 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
Have we got enough fertilizer for our needs.

We need to learn from Russia.

He should sell in Naira
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by Inosky(m): 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nigeria or Dangote?

Nigerians at the mercy of Dangote!
For, cement, fertilizer, floor, sugar, etc., and waiting for him to refine crude oil too.
FG gave him billions of dollars of loan with lity or no interest, why won't he thrive?
Now, if Dangote coughs, Nigeria shakes! The only man that is indirectly ruling Nigeria, yet claims he's not a politician!
Many politicians are/has been hiding under Dangote's company, evading tax and committing money laundering and are not arrested or questioned. We know them, most of them are northern billionaires! Double standard!

Those expecting products giveaway from Dangote's company at low prices than other countries he supplies are still dreaming, it's same price both local and abroad, aside from reduction in transportation price for local customers, nothing else!
Another good thing is that few local manpower he will employ to work in his companies.

FG should stop using tribalism in giving out loans, they should support other tribes men in business! This will help to regulate the prices of some of these products and not one man fixing the price he likes because he's a major player in the business!

Anyway, congratulations to Dangote. He played his cards well!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by pacespot(m): 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
How does this benefit a common man?
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by sonogo(m): 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mad people, why una no send China and Russia
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by CoronaVirusPro: 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
[s]
Feggie3:
Good one!!
Hope the proceeds will not just only end in his covers!! Dangote is one of the problems we have in this country!!
[/s]
Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by CoronaVirusPro: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
pacespot:
How does this benefit a common man?

Sigh...

Buhari was right when he said, "an average Nigerian is not brilliant"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina by plaindealer: 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
obynzo:

So oil is not a major product that we export? Oga just shut it there abeg what is the FX impact of fertilizer export on Nigeria? Still .0005%

What is the meaning of this dumb and ignorant rubbish? The fact that we export oil means we are not exporting fertilizer or that earning even 1 Kobo from fertilizer means nothing?

What have you proved with your dumb and idiotic post apart from showing us that you've assumed your hateful, sad and bitter position in life while others progress and develop, your own Job is to be mad, sad,upset and frustrated.

This is the begining of your sadness and sorrow because after fertilizer export, we are about to start exporting petrol and refined petroleum products and petrochemicals...

Sad to be you....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ganduje Launches Rice Harvest Programme In Kano (Photos) / Fayose: Tinubu Mounted Pressure On Me To Join APC But I Refused / Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.