Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? (3237 Views)

Is This Ritual Or The White Garment Church Is A Place Of Blessings / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
What do you hear about girls that attend white garment church??

Re: What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? by Vinnie2000(m): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
OP, White garment babes are pretty and do not waste time in giving u the Coochie! They do NOT monetise it lyk other Nigerian ladies!

12 Likes

Re: What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? by slawormiir: 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
Damnnn niggar
White garment girsl are Damnnn too sweet

They are well loaded...that White garment dey cover everything once them wear that White garment

Na when you remove am you go come see full package...back and front

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? by Sheddy5(m): 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
Remember your destiny should be protected unless you want to trade it for pleasure.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
Story time!
Re: What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? by Boogyman557: 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
Holly Gram cool Any matterz wey don INVOLVE church matterz, I no de CHUK MOUTH!

JAH PASS us..

RESPECT JAH and respect his HOUSE!

WTF MAN!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
Boogyman557:

JAH PASS us..

WTF MAN!
Na so!!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? by Mykelslim: 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
Knackademus
Re: What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? by mrdharkchild(m): 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
After 1hr fuxK what's next?
Is it new pussay or new moaning you are looking for?

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? by Exkandayee(m): 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
Aswear,Dem deh sweet, with well round oval shape booty
Re: What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? by ukaface(f): 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
That they don't use to wear panties under their garment

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? by Rahkman: 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
Them like fúck Wells,they always scream when u fùck dem

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? by Meteng: 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
Dem like kpansh die

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? by tobenuel(m): 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
I haven't heard anything yet
Re: What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? by posty56: 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
every year we get this topic on nairaland grin, the topic has always been controversial ,some people attest that they're sweet, some say we should abstain from them due to spirituality,

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? by posty56: 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mosdll:
Nigerian girls are useless.......all of them.
I don't know why nairaland keeps.banning you from preaching the gospel

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? by gerrardomendes(m): 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
The fair ones have marine spirit
Re: What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? by Realmi: 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
I only know say yahoo boys dey like them
Re: What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? by Realmi: 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
gerrardomendes:
The fair ones have marine spirit
so the dark once are clean

This ur observation get as e be o

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
They can Twerk for Africa, while dancing with there big BumBum grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? by Juliusmomoh2: 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
posty56:
I don't know why nairaland keeps.banning you from preaching the gospel

this is not him, check well
Re: What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? by LordIsaac(m): 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
Honestly, I narrowly escaped spiritual wahala with one. Thank God for the self control!
Re: What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? by posty56: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

this is not him, check well
I know that's not hi,main account,I thought maybe this one might be his second
Re: What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? by Emmanuel909090: 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
Lol
Re: What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? by GooodHardDick: 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
They like f*ck die. angry

They can bang you 24hrs non stop. Once you have a gooodharddick, forget. U Don finish work be that. Na everyday dem go dey come your house

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? by otis3(m): 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
ladies are the same irrespective of the church they attend or beliefs. Don't always paint a particular sect bad because you've one time or twice committed fornication with an irresponsible lady.
Re: What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? by otis3(m): 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
ukaface:
That they don't use to wear panties under their garment

can you listen to yourself...
Re: What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? by BigRocky: 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
Boogyman557:

JAH PASS us..

WTF MAN!

Respect jah and respect his house!

Bro u wise

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? by ukaface(f): 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
otis3:

can you listen to yourself...
no I can't undecided undecided

Person ask question about hearsays concerning white garment church girls
And I replied,and you dey ask if I can listen to myself.

What's your point exactly?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? by blinking001(m): 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mosdll:
Nigerian girls are useless.......all of them.
Gbamsolutely
Re: What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? by Sharatan(m): 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
One thing I love about them is their spirituality. They don’t play with it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of This On A Girls Facebook Page? / Things You Don't Want To Hear As A "Man" During Sex / Men Perceived to Be Impotent When They Decide to Wait?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.