Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) (39635 Views)

Cultists Clashed In Ebutte Metta, Lagos. One Person Dead, Several Cars Destroyed / Dasumo & Idi-Araba Boys Clash in Surulere / Police officers And Area Boys Smoking Marijuana At Mandilas Park (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by MickenzyBeatz: 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
This is getting serious.

I can be your producer.
Check my siggy let's go there
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Vivov21e: 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
Fornication over betting
Masturbation over betting
Drug over betting

Betting is the worst(est)

Choose ur addiction wisely

1 Like

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
HAUSA/FULANIS ARE NOW ENDANGERED SPECIES IN THE SOUTH WEST
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by BabaIbo: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Fighting everywher.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
By the year 2030 the Hausa Fulani would have conquered the west,by then the Yorubas would be begging the ever stubborn Igbos to come to their rescue,by then it will be toooooo late.

Kwara was a Yoruba state,but it was conquered by the Fulanis,yet they don't want to learn.

Before then,Ilorin was a well-established kingdom led by Afonja.But after the civil unrest in which Afonja was murdered,there was confusion and this led to the takeover of the town by the two sons of Al-Salihu in 1831

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Desperados(m): 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
All dis hausa bike men wahala don get as e be
I pray mak dem try dis rubbish for here
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Bastardlyrich: 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
Them sabi fear.
After the fight I know they will accuse ss/se expecially the igbos

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
Pathetic and disheartening. May God comfort his family...
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by skywalker240(m): 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
Brendaniel:
Police is supporting Aboki against Yoruba in Yoruba land, well thanks to One Nigeria...
Well shame on those yorubas that were shouting one nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
Anyone that know chairman at Elepe and mowo kekere axis of ikorodu should also caution this useless chairman that have now monopolize bikes to these aboki even though them they check their excesses here, you are caught with dagger like this you're off

once climbed one bike of one aboki and I tried to hold his arms not to fall so I saw bante on his arm, if they don't have ulterior motive why hold dagger?

those useless agbero are dumb to allow the killer get arrested before RRS arrive, you're suppose to revenge for that dude stabbed unjustly

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Lightorder: 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
blazingblender:
My Igbo brothers will say
ndị ara ndị ara
When two mad brother's jam each other I expect nothing less
may you live the rest of your life dumb for mentioning Igbo in this. Mad idiot!
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Diligence: 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
On top of fasting...where Dem gada stamina to fight.

Peace all

Keep the Ramadan and indeed all seasons holy.

Hope the terrorists release all their victims because bubu,fg, et Al won't touch Dem because they share similar values and sentiments. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Farid24224(m): 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
Are they Hausa, or Fulani??
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
I learnt that under the seat of those Aboki Okada, they have guns hidding there.

I'm very worried the way they just colonised every part of Lagos. Even for VI, Aboki don full everywhere.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
what is the root cause of the fight ? i heard a rumour that the deceased was trying to fight a fight for a woman he doesnt even know
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
Aidejay:
No tribe can try this in the North.

That's one thing about them, they know how to unite. Unlike the southerners.

This is the pure undiluted truth!!!

They unite even in the worst of times, but Southerners can't unite even at the best of times!

1 Like

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
The doomed contraption is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION! undecided
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by iscom(m): 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
Shey!
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
you won't see omenkalives here

7 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
Loker1990:
Fff
hack my nairaland account first then i will give u a contract
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Lightorder: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
The Lagos state government won’t do anything now about the brutal and thuggish activities of the Lastma. Any day it turns red now, you will see them running around to restore peace like a beheaded snake. There is always a limited to what the people could take or bear
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by happney65: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Seyi makinde again. WTF
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Angelfrost:

This is the pure undiluted truth!!!

They unite even in the worst of times, but Southerners can't unite even at the best of times!
that what we said here also stop confusing yourself nobody is united here in the north also
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by tutudesz: 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
fergie001:
There was some pandemonium earlier today at the Gate B/Stop axis, Ipaja which left one person dead.

@CrownBabalola

@Olabode_abass

@neyoni1

@Ola Federal
Again undecided they just finish one 2 months ago

1 Like

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by TUTU147: 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
Lagos state don't know what this northern guys are planing,I pray their evil plans never comes to pass.The earlier the government do something about it, the better for the country.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Lightorder: 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
Maxymilliano:

The menace of Okada riders, particularly of northern extraction need to be checked, they seemed to be everywhere in Lagos.

they have taken over lagos

1 Like

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Nadeol: 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
Fahdiga:
Who won?

Seriously, is this what you have to say?
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Simon Ekpa, the greatest of all Igboman dead or alive
Fahdiga:
Who won?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cult Members Throw Rival Into Lagos Lagoon / Driver Uses His Car Horn To Scare Away Armed Robbers / Newborn Baby Boy Found Inside Toilet Bin On Plane As Mum Is Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.