Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) (39632 Views)

Cultists Clashed In Ebutte Metta, Lagos. One Person Dead, Several Cars Destroyed / Dasumo & Idi-Araba Boys Clash in Surulere / Police officers And Area Boys Smoking Marijuana At Mandilas Park (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
placeofallure:

I know it's useless being civil with you.

Oloriburuku atoole, to nfi ipa ji iya e lori bed ni e. Ko si bi won se ma se ebolo yin ti o ni run gbe, eyin omo a ti oko wa ba le je. Radarada! As if dey fit leave Lagos. Won bi good mo fada yin!

Back to your generation.

Akwunakwuna muo. Nkita ekuke lacha gi Ike.
Ike nsi. Afo sagbuo gi e be afu. Otolo gbalie gi Ike. Anu mpama. Nwa osuaka, onye ofe mmiri. Ndi oji Isi mnadu esi ofe.

Come pursue us from Lagos. This one just confirmed my jealousy assertion. Lazy bones want to eat their cake and have it.

Ezi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
Arysexy:

Back to your generation.

Ike nsi. Afo sagbuo gi e be afu. Otolo gbalie gi Ike. Anu mpama. Nwa osuaka, onye ofe mmiri. Ndi oji Isi mnadu esi ofe.

Come pursue us from Lagos. This one just confirmed my jealousy assertion. Lazy bones want to eat their cake and have it.

Ezi

If your dessert were not barren and infertile, you'd stay there. If you want to stay here, stay but you MUST conform.

Just so you know, I won't dignify your comment with anymore response. Asiere!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
Iceberg3:

We know these mallams can be very edgy and troublesome but walai,area boys and agberoes definitely caused this. This extortion and harassment is just too much. Danfo drivers suffer a lot in their hands.
The area boys and agberoes need this kinda treatment honestly.

You did what somebody civil would do. Contribute to the issue. Everybody knows about the excesses of the Agberos. From your contribution, nobody will know what part of Nigeria you are from. But certainly not the person I quoted. For Arysex or whatever, everything must be about tribalism.

Meanwhile, every region has it's own wahala. The first problem Soludo is facing as a governor is area boy palava. It's a case of kettle calling pot black.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
GGirll:

But you people were sternly warned by the Igbos you so hated despite their industriousness and revenue generation to your land, you speak ill of Igbos and embraced Fulani....enjoy your APC
Shut up, I didn't exchange banters with myopic people...you reek of mediocrity.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by babajero(m): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
Maxymilliano:

The menace of Okada riders, particularly of northern extraction need to be checked, they seemed to be everywhere in Lagos.

it wasn't like this before 2015, they kept their stupidity to themselves in the north, but greediness to become president made them open South West to them, when they were using trailer to pack them and their Okada to the west nobody said anything, they have been planning all these for years. How can one foolish man in the north born more than a dozen children in the north and load them in a trailer to the south and everybody kept quiet, this is just the beginning, they are just waiting for a perfect time to strike, the thing that happened to the Hausas in the north will be a child's play.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by GGirll: 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
placeofallure:

That's the problem with you guys. Only God knows how you reason. You are never objective for once. Same for one of your kinsmen here, GGirll. Opolo yin ti yooro.

Fashola is dragging Ibos, yet he had an Ibo man in his cabinet. Tinubu has an Ibo man working with him back then too. Yoruba is the most liberal of all the tribes. Does that ever happen in any of the southeastern states? You get Yoruba man for any post? You are allowed to own properties here, do you allow that in your states? Mention any region in the whole of Nigeria that is as accommodating of Ibos as Southwest, especially Lagos. Yet, you are not satisfied. You keep whining like a broken record. One day, you will ask Akiolu to stand up from his seat for you.

Oliver Twists!

I don't join issues with fools, I've made my truthful ascertion and I know you know it's d truth as it can't be hidden. I'm grateful for the good people of NL that replied you on my behalf. Truth is painful, may the 2015 and 2019 votes you fools casted to hurt Igbos forever torment you all till eternity, I know everyone will die, but you guys helped enthroned evil thinking you were doing south South East only to shoot yourselves on the foot. This is just the beginning, just brace up, more economic hard ship is on the way, start strategizing how you will survive what is coming no matter who you enthrone this time, the sweet must reach every tribe and individual.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by GGirll: 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Fairmedia:

Shut up, I didn't exchange banters with myopic people...you reek of mediocrity.

Don't go and fight the abokis fighting you in iyana ipaja coward, come online to fight invisible people to massage your ego while the abokis plumel you in your own territory.....una go get sense las las.....sips my hot tea in peace lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
placeofallure:

If your dessert were not barren and infertile, you'd stay there. If you want to stay here, stay but you MUST conform.

Just so you know, I won't dignify your comment with anymore response. Asiere!

Lagos was former capital of Nigeria developed with our common wealth. Lagos is a common wealth of all Nigerians just as Abuja is being developed now. Tomorrow, Hausa will come and claim they developed it.

Asides Lagos which of your brown roof and mud house enclaves are more developed than south east?

Due to d nature of my job, I have toured yoruba round. You ppl dwell in poverty. Is it omifunfun, lagere, modakeke, oke dio etc in Osun, ogbomosho, saki in Oyo, abeokuta or where? Very rural set up with dilapidated structures that never saw paints. Spits.

Come to south east. Even the remotest village have decent buildings. Without federal presence, we built onitsha, nnewi Aba with our sweat from business.

You lots need to move out of your shythole and see other part of Nigeria have left you behind.

Barren land that churn out billionaires must be real fertile land.

What does your land churn out? Touts, skull miners, lazy youths running after bus shouting 'owomida "

Onye ala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
GGirll:

I don't join issues with fools, I've made my truthful ascertion and I know you know it's d truth as it can't be hidden. I'm grateful for the good people of NL that replied you on my behalf. Truth is painful, may the 2015 and 2019 votes you fools casted to hurt Igbos forever torment you all till eternity, I know everyone will die, but you guys helped enthroned evil thinking you were doing south South East only to shoot yourselves on the foot. This is just the beginning, just brace up, more economic hard ship is on the way, start strategizing how you will survive what is coming no matter who you enthrone this time, the sweet must reach every tribe and individual.....

Firstly, nobody on Nairaland helped you to reply me except one person that shared the same numbskull as you. So don't feel fly.

Secondly, there's no English word as "ascertion" so I don't know what you are trying to say. You're not intelligible there. Go back to school!

Damn! You're still wailing about elections of 2015 and 2019. Did anybody stop anyone from contesting? Any qualified Nigerian can declare interest in the presidency. The polls will determine whether you have enough clout or not. Can you honestly swear that No Ibo voted Buhari into power? The ibos that voted Buhari in, are they bastards? No be your kinsmen dem be?

You better leave the past and brace up for 2023. If you show your tactless nature again, you will lose at the polls. All of you be expecting somebody to dash you power. You better have another think coming, cause it's not gonna happen. You have to work for it.

Lastly, if Nigeria becomes whatever, we're in it together. So, wish Nigeria what you wish yourself till Biafra gains referendum.

Ka chi fonu!
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by GGirll: 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
placeofallure:

Firstly, nobody on Nairaland helped you to reply me except one person that shared the same numbskull as you. So don't feel fly.

Secondly, there's no English word as "ascertion" so I don't know what you are trying to say. You're not intelligible there.

Damn! You're still wailing about elections of 2015 and 2019. Did anybody stop anyone from contesting? Any qualified Nigerian can declare interest in the presidency. The polls will determine whether you have enough clout or not. Can you honestly swear that No Ibo voted Buhari into power? The ibos that voted Buhari in, are they bastards? No be your kinsmen dem be?

You better leave the past and brace up for 2023. If you show your tactless nature again, you will lose at the polls. All of you be expecting somebody to dash you power. You better have another think coming, cause it's not gonna happen. You have to work for it.

Lastly, if Nigeria becomes whatever, we're in it together. So, wish Nigeria what you wish yourself till Biafra gains referendum.

Ka chi fonu!

I laugh in Swahili lol....Igbos voted this calamity? Now I know you are short sighted and a liar as well, as long as you sold your votes with the hope of becoming president at other southerners detriment, the whole killings n blood letting going on today will hunt your generations unborn, you can't sow evil I reap good....lest I forget " where are their cows"

I've said what I said, I wouldn't have responded to to you but just did, so if you don't mind, avoid my mentions n focus on your strategy for 2023 cos I'm focusing on mine...I am entitled to my opinion so do you. Good morning on or whatever time it is in your Nigeria lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by ama0423(m): 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
You are a mumu man. Yes you!!!
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by holicupp(m): 11:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
techWriter3:
Arewa vs Nigerians

Og nothing like Nigeria when e don red everybody go ansa im papa name
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by holicupp(m): 11:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
Arysexy:

Accommodation kee you there!

Obiano had yoruba in his govt. Presently Hope has yoruba in his govt. Rochas had yoruba in his govt. What's the big deal.

We are allowed to own property like you dashed d properties to igbos? Are you for real?
Accommodating a fellow Nigerian? You are out of your senses by that statement.

The day you Yorubas are tired, demand for a separate country, you accommodate shyt in one Nigeria, u Gerrit? Nonsense!

Accommodation lacha gi Anya there!

Brotherly be calming down mbok ur outburst wan pull my roof throway
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by holicupp(m): 11:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
Arysexy:

Back to your generation.

Ezi

grin grin grin

Wetin make me click this thread self chai u get A++ for....... make i no talk b4 i collect am wotowoto
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by holicupp(m): 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
Arysexy:

Back to your generation.

Ezi

grin grin grin

Wetin make me click this thread self chai u get A++ for....... make i no talk b4 i collect am wotowoto

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Aystarz: 1:47am On Apr 05, 2022
tundaz2002:
But how long will this sort of rubbish continue? I wonder why the state government seem to find it difficult to deal with the menace of Abokis riding okada..

Elections are around the corner ; that's why.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Aystarz: 1:55am On Apr 05, 2022
Iceberg3:

We know these mallams can be very edgy and troublesome but walai,area boys and agberoes definitely caused this. This extortion and harassment is just too much. Danfo drivers suffer a lot in their hands.
The area boys and agberoes need this kinda treatment honestly.

If there will ever be a war in Lagos, it will be these Agberos vs Aboki Okada riders

LASG can see this, but won't take any decisive action until after elections, for obvious reasons.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by IvarDboneless: 3:00am On Apr 05, 2022
placeofallure:

I know it's useless being civil with you.

Oloriburuku atoole, to nfi ipa ji iya e lori bed ni e. Ko si bi won se ma se ebolo yin ti o ni run gbe, eyin omo a ti oko wa ba le je. Radarada! As if dey fit leave Lagos. Won bi good mo fada yin!
Have met ur kind before....but I know how to deal with them

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 4:55am On Apr 05, 2022
IvarDboneless:

Have met ur kind before....but I know how to deal with them

Painstakingly, patiently and unabashedly waiting for you.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by daytona007: 6:25am On Apr 05, 2022
Aidejay:
No tribe can try this in the North.

That's one thing about them, they know how to unite. Unlike the southerners.
If only every other southern town can be like Makurdi. I remember when they tried this their nonesense unity in Makurdi to scatter area, Makurdi boys kuma their head dey hot. They beat nonesense out of those aboki. That is the first and last such ever happened in my 5 years of living in Makurdi.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by dfrost: 8:05am On Apr 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The south west are the problem of the south

I am Yoruba but the way our people behave is the reason the reason is being treated like trash

You're Yoruba today, Igbo tomorrow and Hausa, a day after tomorrow.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by kenearth50(m): 8:53am On Apr 05, 2022
I passed this place yesterday and the place calm like another thing, they nearly lynched another hausa okada rider towards 2pm yesterday
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Egbeda1(m): 8:59am On Apr 05, 2022
tutudesz:

Ponle things O!
Representing karimu laka down to shasha,more blessings bro.
The last clash happened around water,na like 3 aboki kpoof.Dem just too plenty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cult Members Throw Rival Into Lagos Lagoon / Driver Uses His Car Horn To Scare Away Armed Robbers / Newborn Baby Boy Found Inside Toilet Bin On Plane As Mum Is Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.