Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) (39634 Views)

Cultists Clashed In Ebutte Metta, Lagos. One Person Dead, Several Cars Destroyed / Dasumo & Idi-Araba Boys Clash in Surulere / Police officers And Area Boys Smoking Marijuana At Mandilas Park (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Lightorder: 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Not again
Chai ! I really missed you . Coming back from a ban ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by EmmaLege: 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
angry
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by jeanexx7(m): 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
Why are we this ANGRY with OURSELVES, while the POLITICIANS go about there BUSINESS of STEALING our COMMON WEALTH.

I BELIEVE the RIGHT time to BLOCK THEM and the FIGHT to THEIR HOMES, we all KNOW where THEY ARE.

STOP THIS MADNESS NOW.

REVOLUTION NOW!
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
Angelfrost:

This is the pure undiluted truth!!!

They unite even in the worst of times, but Southerners can't unite even at the best of times!
The south west are the problem of the south

I am Yoruba but the way our people behave is the reason the reason is being treated like trash

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by jeanexx7(m): 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
Why are we this ANGRY with OURSELVES, while the POLITICIANS go about there BUSINESS of STEALING our COMMON WEALTH.

I BELIEVE the RIGHT time to BLOCK THEM and the FIGHT to THEIR HOMES, we all KNOW where THEY ARE.

STOP THIS MADNESS NOW.

REVOLUTION NOW
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Onogiede(m): 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
Maxymilliano:

The menace of Okada riders, particularly of northern extraction need to be checked, they seemed to be everywhere in Lagos.

they are everywhere hustling even in Benin but dem dey maintain because average Edo no dey take shit as so many hypocrite west,..agege in Lagos is already bought by northern

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by od501: 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nicholaspepe:
[b]Rest in peace to the dead. God, release peace upon this Nation NIGERIA. [/b]We know you are the Prince of Peace. Give us peace and let love lead us. Amen.

Nairalander, who can pls, send me 4k? I need to travel to Benue for an emergency pls. Fulanis have started again at my place. My siblings are not safe, my grandpa's house was razed down by fire yesterday night. Pls help

You f00l aswear. This exactly why politicians are using you people to play ping pong.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by od501: 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The south west are the problem of the south

I am Yoruba but the way our people behave is the reason the reason is being treated like trash

You are blessed. Thanks for saying truth

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by od501: 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
Farid24224:
Are they Hausa, or Fulani??

Since Hausa no dey condemn f00lani, all na the same thing.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by tundaz2002: 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
But how long will this sort of rubbish continue? I wonder why the state government seem to find it difficult to deal with the menace of Abokis riding okada..
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Husband and wife matter...what's by business?

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by essentialone(m): 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
Poor struggling Nigerians always fighting, stabbing, or shooting each other to death. Hungry people are always Angry people. Avoid them at all costs.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Franking: 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
Now na still morning. All the grown up amajiris are either in the South or with bandits, boko haram and iswap.

They are also having issues with other bike riders in the east and they are so many.

One Nigeria.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Farid24224(m): 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
od501:

Since Hausa no dey condemn f00lani, all na the same thing.

Just because they didn't condemn their act doesn't make them Fulani....It's two different tribe sir..
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Omicron123: 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yorubas are reaping exactly what they've cultivated. They ass-licked those animals because they want to be relevant. The earlier you send these idiots back to the desert where they belong, the better for you. Useless people

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by mabea: 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
If not for other engagements I would have passed through that axis that same time. Thank God for his mercies.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
"It cannot be Hausa motorcyclists, they are ipob in disguise".

Those are the words of the stupid BMC amongst us

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by CaptainAyub: 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
Arysexy:
Hausa always fighting yoruba in yoruba land, but Afonja will leave them to attack igbos that are peacefully doing business in their land due to jealousy

SMH
Exactly.
There's hardly any year yerobber and hausa/Fulani don't kill themselves in d SW but na Igbos be yoruba problem

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by YolobaMuslim: 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
Slaves vs masters taking it out. grin

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Invictus2214: 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
How did you feel after saying all there senceless talk?
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Ezmans: 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
fergie001:
There was some pandemonium earlier today at the Gate B/Stop axis, Ipaja which left one person dead.

@CrownBabalola one comrade is down

@Olabode_abass

@neyoni1

@Ola Federal
one comrade is down
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Invictus2214: 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
Are you sure your head is connected to your brain?, please try and check
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by naija1stnigar(m): 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
Arysexy:
Hausa always fighting yoruba in yoruba land, but Afonja will leave them to attack igbos that are peacefully doing business in their land due to jealousy

SMH
no mind them, Hausa will deal with them In Lagos, deal with them in Ibadan, In Abeokuta and so Many other places but it is igbos they know how to drag.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by ArewaTech1(m): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
I got nothing to say.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by cmikel: 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
Maxymilliano:

The menace of Okada riders, particularly of northern extraction need to be checked, they seemed to be everywhere in Lagos.

MOST OF THEM ARE NOT REAL HAUSA , THEY ARE CHADIANS AND NIGERIENS BUT BC THEY SPEAK HAUSA THEY ARE SEEN AS ONE.

IT IS THIS FOREIGNERS THAT PERFORM THIS HAVOK IN THIS COUNTRY

MOST OF THEM DONT EVEN HAVE HOUSE, THEY SLEEP ON THE ROAD SIDE AND ANYWHERE IN GROUPS

OUR HAUSA GOVERMMENT CANNOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT FOREIGNERS CAUSING HAVOK IN THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE THEY ALL ARE SEEN AS HAUSA SPEAKING NORTHERNER

WHAT A COUNTRY

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by toujurs: 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
Maxymilliano:

Tinubu allowed this in lagos, so he can become the president. Once he gets presidency you will see his actions, but funny enough, he won't become the president

1 Like

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Benmob: 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
Angelfrost:

This is the pure undiluted truth!!!

They unite even in the worst of times, but Southerners can't unite even at the best of times!
see some comment of some southernern in diz post so annoying, 80% of igbos and Yoruba in Nairaland are tribelism,which seun and mod are enjoying and gain for it because they are working for politicians.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by obedience4(m): 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
No aboki can try this in Benin city
By now they fall don collect na

1 Like

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Invictus2214: 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Chai, sapa dey bros. Have you Tell seun he will help you out his always a sure guy.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by joetem(m): 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Fahdiga:
Who won?

abokis
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
They won't try that with my Igbo brothers there....we will off Lagos light for complete one year...i trust my Ipob brothers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cult Members Throw Rival Into Lagos Lagoon / Driver Uses His Car Horn To Scare Away Armed Robbers / Newborn Baby Boy Found Inside Toilet Bin On Plane As Mum Is Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.