Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) (39631 Views)

Cultists Clashed In Ebutte Metta, Lagos. One Person Dead, Several Cars Destroyed / Dasumo & Idi-Araba Boys Clash in Surulere / Police officers And Area Boys Smoking Marijuana At Mandilas Park (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Iceberg3: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
Flokii will still spend all 24/7 blaming the Igbos....
He made everyone know arakunrin Akeredolu has an Igbo wife,hence his bad governance.. imagine

Also where is vehintolar?
You were speculating and threatening and trying to link the abduction and killing of two in Lagos to the Igbos but now this is direct attack,we are waiting for your action o grin

Meanwhile,all coneheaded structures now,usainbolting to Cotonou IDP camp grin

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
Maxymilliano:

The menace of Okada riders, particularly of northern extraction need to be checked, they seemed to be everywhere in Lagos.

They're an army who have stealthily crept in on all of us. While we sleep, the army keep growing and now we're surrounded, totally immersed in the murky waters of malicious Aboki Okada riders. Go to Oyingbo, na dem. Go to Obalende, na dem. Go to Idumota, na dem. Go to Agege, na dem. Go to Surulere, na dem!

If any war should break out now, I don't know how we will fare. Now this sh***t cannot happen in Kano, Abuja or Zaria.

We see evil here and we allow it to fester. I thought there was a time they were banned and the menace went away. Now, they're back bigger and stronger.

What exactly is the problem of Mr. Sanwoolu?

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
obedience4:
No aboki can try this in Benin city
By now they fall don collect na

No be Aboki get Aduwawa for Benin?

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nicholaspepe:
Rest in peace to the dead. God, release peace upon this Nation NIGERIA. We know you are the Prince of Peace. Give us peace and let love lead us. Amen.

Nairalander, who can pls, send me 4k? I need to travel to Benue for an emergency pls. Fulanis have started again at my place. My siblings are not safe, my grandpa's house was razed down by fire yesterday night. Pls help

Your brother on Nairaland, #BenueJosh says Buhari is the best thing to happen to Nigeria after sliced bread and yellow garri, so go ask him to assist you from the abundance of wealth he has made from the prosperous Buhari administration. No disturb us for here!
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
Arysexy:
Hausa always fighting yoruba in yoruba land, but Afonja will leave them to attack igbos that are peacefully doing business in their land due to jealousy

SMH

Must everything be about bigotry? Leave your ego issues and contribute to the matter on ground if not hold your peace.

If Lagos is not peaceful, even you as a gentleman cannot go about your business peacefully. Know that.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Iceberg3: 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
obedience4:
No aboki can try this in Benin city
By now they fall don collect na
Lare o,lahor wowo,keep our people out of this,abeg, nothing concern us with this matter,uruese.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Iceberg3: 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
placeofallure:

Must everything be about bigotry? Leave your ego issues and contribute to the matter on ground if not hold your peace.

If Lagos is not peaceful, even you as a gentleman cannot go about your business peacefully. Know that.
We know these mallams can be very edgy and troublesome but walai,area boys and agberoes definitely caused this. This extortion and harassment is just too much. Danfo drivers suffer a lot in their hands.
The area boys and agberoes need this kinda treatment honestly.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by NorthernersSuck: 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
May1st:
Dem no plenty reach, na die all of dem go die for that axis.

Chest no dey pain you to beat?
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by NorthernersSuck: 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
OBALOLA55:
HAUSA/FULANIS ARE NOW ENDANGERED SPECIES IN THE SOUTH WEST

Manchester
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
placeofallure:

That's my opinion, you are entitled to yours.

I said what I observed. If you are yoruba. Change and stop dragging igbos that don't cause trouble in your land.

Northerners have been killing you for ages in lagos, ibadan etc over little quarrel, I don't see you ppl drag them like you drag igbos out of jealousy

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by cosmos1440: 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
blazingblender:
My Igbo brothers will say
ndị ara ndị ara
When two mad brother's jam each other I expect nothing less
And when members of a mad family are flighting each other, for instance, awon olriburuku jatijati like the Simon Ekpa's faction and the Nnamdi Kanu's faction of the ESN, it is better to make sure they don't bring their madness to your door step .
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by NorthernersSuck: 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
CaptainFM1:
I learnt that under the seat of those Aboki Okada, they have guns hidding there.

I'm very worried the way they just colonised every part of Lagos. Even for VI, Aboki don full everywhere.

Yea, that's how they grab Kwara state from Afonja hand
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by techWriter3: 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
Arewa vs Nigerians
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by ukaface(f): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
I thought Yorubas and Hausas are best of friends.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by cosmos1440: 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
NorthernersSuck:

Yea, that's how they grab Kwara state from Afonja hand

Do you even know the history of Afonja and Kwara state ?
Another [b]I[/b]diotic [b]P[/b]ig of [b]B[/b]uhari

1 Like

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by LilleG(m): 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
Let's give peace a chance in this nation

For God's sake
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by NorthernersSuck: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
cosmos1440:

Do you even know the history of Afonja and Kwara state ?
Another [b]I[/b]diotic [b]P[/b]ig of [b]B[/b]uhari

Na fear and shaking of hands from Hausa fulanis attacks in Lagos today dey make you dey type this nonsense? Hope you're on a safer side? Before fulanis butcher you skull
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by LILTJAY: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
Why can't useless lagos state govt ban okada?
How many states still use okada in nigeria?
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
Buddha3:

Your brother on Nairaland, #BenueJosh says Buhari is the best thing to happen to Nigeria after sliced bread and yellow garri, so go ask him to assist you from the abundance of wealth he has made from the prosperous Buhari administration. No disturb us for here!

I swear, if he says it in my presence, i wouldn't mind shooting him if i had a gun. What nonsense!
Do u know what am going through in dis era of buhari? I am depressed. I was tempted to take sniper ysterday. After sch, no job, no family, hardship everywhere, cant eat. And buhari is the best? God forbid
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Berankis: 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
Fairmedia:
These abokis must be checked, their numbers in Lagos is alarming. Don't give space to your enemy, to grow too much, they might take over your region.

Sanwo Olu, in North they have hisbah and sharia police, oppressing Southerners and tacitly discouraging us from staying amongst them, by oppression. We need state police in Lagos, too many okada men and abokis with knives and daggers everywhere, we need to send the urchins without id's and legit work back to their states. Sanwo Olu, your loyalty is first to Lagos, then Southern Nigeria, protect your home. These Fulanis are smart and their core interest is taking over Southern land and pastures.
Lagos is busy fraternizing with Northerners, they will never respond.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by GGirll: 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
Fairmedia:
These abokis must be checked, their numbers in Lagos is alarming. Don't give space to your enemy, to grow too much, they might take over your region.

Sanwo Olu, in North they have hisbah and sharia police, oppressing Southerners and tacitly discouraging us from staying amongst them, by oppression. We need state police in Lagos, too many okada men and abokis with knives and daggers everywhere, we need to send the urchins without id's and legit work back to their states. Sanwo Olu, your loyalty is first to Lagos, then Southern Nigeria, protect your home. These Fulanis are smart and their core interest is taking over Southern land and pastures.

But you people were sternly warned by the Igbos you so hated despite their industriousness and revenue generation to your land, you speak ill of Igbos and embraced Fulani....enjoy your APC
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
you won't see omenkalives here
Have you shown me pictures you took in the streets of nnewi as you promised today?

Be kiaful Emeka. sad
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by GGirll: 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nicholaspepe:

I swear, if he says it in my presence, i wouldn't mind shooting him if i had a gun. What nonsense!
Do u know what am going through in dis era of buhari? I am depressed. I was tempted to take sniper ysterday. After sch, no job, no family, hardship everywhere, cant eat. And buhari is the best? God forbid

But you guys voted him enmass
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
All those stupid Iliterate afonja boys allowing aboki okada to overpopulate their streets because of daily ticket money,,,one day those boys will chook their belle one by one,,there are over one million aboki okada in Lagos right now,what a mess

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by GGirll: 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
placeofallure:

They're an army who have stealthily crept in on all of us. While we sleep, the army keep growing and now we're surrounded, totally immersed in the murky waters of malicious Aboki Okada riders. Go to Oyingbo, na dem. Go to Obalende, na dem. Go to Idumota, na dem. Go to Agege, na dem. Go to Surulere, na dem!

If any war should break out now, I don't know how we will fare. Now this sh***t cannot happen in Kano, Abuja or Zaria.

We see evil here and we allow it to fester. I thought there was a time they were banned and the menace went away. Now, they're back bigger and stronger.

What exactly is the problem of Mr. Sanwoolu?

Shebi fashola was busy deporting Igbos while the real danger grows.....una never see anything, the votes of 2015 and 2019 will hunt you all for generation grin
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
GGirll:

But you guys voted him enmass

I never cast my vote for Bubu. I never did. I am going through hell right now, i dnt know if suicide is better
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
jeanexx7:
Why are we this ANGRY with OURSELVES, while the POLITICIANS go about there BUSINESS of STEALING our COMMON WEALTH.

I BELIEVE the RIGHT time to BLOCK THEM and the FIGHT to THEIR HOMES, we all KNOW where THEY ARE.

STOP THIS MADNESS NOW.

REVOLUTION NOW!
Internet Warrior

1 Like

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
Enjoy! Family business, make I comot mouth! They fit settle now, come after me!
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by wallarwallar(m): 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
Fahdiga:
Who won?

IPOB
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Have you shown me pictures you took in the streets of nnewi as you promised today?

Be kiaful Emeka. sad
[/s]
Shut up
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yoloba people are now becoming an endangered species in the Zoo.. Even police officers change am for yolobas and one of them still get killed. Yolobas 0: 1 Urine cobblers grin
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) by fred04(m): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Cowards, they wait for police to come and fight for them.
If na vs igbo now, them go don dey loot their shops by now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC / Cult Members Throw Rival Into Lagos Lagoon / Driver Uses His Car Horn To Scare Away Armed Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.