Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi (35099 Views)

Sheikh Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Bombing / Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked / Atiku’s Withdrawal From The Debate Is A Tactical Masterstroke! - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by Nagasaki7: 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
Please tell this dishonourable sinator to go and promote peace in unguwar Maji, where Terrorists aka bandits just kidapped another 22 persons for better still take his sermon of peace to his constituency in Zamfara.
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by Kingpele(m): 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
Werey man
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by Maranzano(m): 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
Truth is eternal. He has endeared himself to Nigerians by stating the obvious. His disengagement has made him more popular even among Christians and adherents of other religions. I will not be shocked if he is arraigned in the coming weeks for financial misappropriation of the mosque he has been superintending for years now. I love his courage to speak truth to power. Posterity will remember him as an imam who challenged the status quo and was ready to bear the consequences. This phase will pass away in Nigerian history. Those who silence the voice of truth today will live to see the triumph of good over evil.
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by tachusta(m): 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
"The first sentence of the memo says the Sheikh had been disengaged “today the 4th day of April 2023.” We all know today is the 4th day of April 2022. The committee obviously meant to write “2022” but wrote “2023” in error."
The committee was so much in a hurry to sack him, they erroneously wrote 2023 instead of 2022.
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by Adekazzy(m): 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
That's what you get for saying the truth!
The Lord of the truth will not forsake you Al Imam.
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by jmoore(m): 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Farook will be a anoda version of FFK
Islamic terrorists don't like Farooq

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by DanseMacabre(m): 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Urbanchampion:
Fool, always having a say on every matter. He ended up not saying anything reasonable here. He emphasised on an error that could have been a mere typographic. Today, I treated 3 letters and I repeatedly wrote " 4th March" instead of "4th April" it was a Cirp member, not even my Supervisor that noticed the error. In a small mind like that of this buffoon, I dey obsessed with March be that?
It's usually a problem for an aboki to go to school.

If he had pointed out all the errors, e.g 'votality' instead of 'volatility' and 'oblivion' instead of 'oblivious' among others, maybe you no go fit sleep well be that.

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by Mummyfour(f): 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
LibertyRep:
The faithfuls who worship in that mosque should also desert it for another mosque in solidarity to the sacked Imam.

E go hard o, because a lot of them there unfortunately don't have the same mindset as the imam .

All of them no dey enlightened o.
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by Gireiboy(m): 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
BigRocky:
God no dey make mistake,but am not supposed to be sharing country with this northerners.
Shameless fool, as if southern politicians are any better.

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by msrcusgarvey6(m): 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
You have to have a discerning ability to get what he also got from the sack letter he read as you did.

Urbanchampion:
Fool, always having a say on every matter. He ended up not saying anything reasonable here. He emphasised on an error that could have been a mere typographic. Today, I treated 3 letters and I repeatedly wrote " 4th March" instead of "4th April" it was a Cirp member, not even my Supervisor that noticed the error. In a small mind like that of this buffoon, I dey obsessed with March be that?

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by orisa37: 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
BOKOHARAMS HATE WESTERN EDUCATION SO THEY'RE PERMITTED TO SPEAK AND TWIST IT UPSIDE DOWN AS ISLAM PLEASE
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by deepdeep(m): 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
It saddens me each time I remembered I'm in the same country with these people.

Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by kingyakos: 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
BigRocky:
God no dey make mistake,but am not supposed to be sharing country with this northerners.

My broda no be God join dis yeye country together bcoz anything wey God hand dey inside no fit useless like this.
North use army and gun nuzzles Keep us together by fire by force and na all dis nonsense make me conclude say nigeria na scam

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by Druggey(m): 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
Gireiboy:
Don't mind the MF. cool How is Girei?
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by ppogba: 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Urbanchampion:

With utmost respect for your opinion, I hasten to say that whosoever is saddled with the responsibility of signing a memo relieving someone of his post ought to have noticed that " mere typographical error"

If you have anything against Farooq, you may state it.

3 Likes

Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by BigRocky: 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
kingyakos:

My broda no be God join dis yeye country together bcoz anything wey God hand dey inside no fit useless like this.
North use army and gun nuzzles Keep us together by fire by force and na all dis nonsense make me conclude say nigeria na scam

Baba I dun tire

Na Niger Delta oil mk Dem no gree let south go
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by BigRocky: 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
Druggey:

Don't mind the MF. cool
How is Girei?

A fool at his prime,may ur stupidity continue to shine and may northern Nigeria happen to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by Geeman2006: 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
Urbanchampion:

You were on point till you decided to go tribal. The bigotry just has to show grin. He is a Dr. Of scholarly repute even though he criticises everything, but who know you!
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by Awoleesu(m): 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jesus said, rejoice when men hate you and persecute you for the sake of the truth; for so did they hate, persecute and kill the true prophets of old...

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by deeLima86(m): 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

Why not concentrate on the message and ignore the messenger. Abi the message nor dey comprehensive enough?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by BigRocky: 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
Gireiboy:

If not for my comment you quoted,nobody knows you exist.lol

We rise by lifting others grin grin

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by Druggey(m): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
BigRocky:

A fool at his prime,may ur stupidity continue to shine and may northern Nigeria happen to you.
you've just shown ur stupidity. you keep complaining everyday and yet you couldn't take any action. There are 6 million ways to die, why not choose one and end it all muthafukin SOB cool
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by Urbanchampion: 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
ppogba:

With utmost respect for your opinion, I hasten to say that whosoever is saddled with the responsibility of signing a memo relieving someone of his post ought to have noticed that " mere typographical error"

If you have anything against Farooq, you may state it.

I understand your point, and I should agree with it. However, you can imagined the kind of pressure that may have been fro. "above" to get the Imam dispensed with as quick as they could. Meanwhile, there is no light in major parts of the Abuja metropolis, that letter may have been typed in a business centre. I have seen errors in Council memos meant for Federal Executive Council.
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by mightyhaze: 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
grin
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by kingyakos: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
BigRocky:

Baba I dun tire

Na Niger Delta oil mk Dem no gree let south go

No be lie my broda ....
If say de oil dey dia region dey for don jakpa since
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by BigRocky: 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
Druggey:

you've just shown ur stupidity. you keep complaining everyday and yet you couldn't take any action. There are 6 million ways to die, why not choose one and end it all muthafukin SOB cool

You are clearly high on hard drugs.

You can't even construct proper English. lol, or you were in a hurry to reply BIGROCKY.?

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by BigRocky: 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
kingyakos:

No be lie my broda ....
If say de oil dey dia region dey for don jakpa since

On God

Na parasite Dem be nal
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by Elbinawi: 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
Apo Legislators’ Quarters Central Mosque Committee finally sacked the Friday Prayers Imam, Sheikh Nuru Khalid, and his only "sin" was telling truth to the wicked Oppressor in power. The wicked Northern Oligarchy on the move.

History will judge Sheikh Nuru Khalid right. This letter full of mistakes underlined the desperation of it actors. Sheikh Nuru Khalid is today a hero in Nigeria. He told the illiterate barbarian #Buhari what others are scared to.

Unfortunately, the culture of protest is absent in Nigeria. The Worshippers of that Mosque are supposed to come out and protest in support of Sheikh Nuru Khalid.

Whenever I am in Abuja InshaAllah I will visit Sheikh Nuru Khalid and thank him for standing with the suffering Nigerians. God reward him abundantly for his steadfastness!

#ElbinawiTweets

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by CharlotteFlair: 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
This is unfair to the erudite froffesor. FFK however has his nuisance value, but this guy is not a nuisance at all.
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by ComeToJesus: 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
Urbanchampion:

You aren't obsessed with March, you are obsessed with errors as indicated by your spelling of corp as 'Cirp'.

Too many typos are unpardonable.

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by MedicH: 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
Allah akpa amu akubar

Boooooooooooooooom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) / Saraki’s Loyalists To Rubbish Buhari’s Ministerial List As Rivals Plot His Remov / BREAKING: APC Candidate Leading Saraki With Over 20,000 Votes In Two Of 4 Lgas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.