Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi (35114 Views)

Sheikh Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Bombing / Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked / Atiku’s Withdrawal From The Debate Is A Tactical Masterstroke! - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by nwokukwu: 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
Urbanchampion:
Fool, always having a say on every matter. He ended up not saying anything reasonable here. He emphasised on an error that could have been a mere typographic. Today, I treated 3 letters and I repeatedly wrote " 4th March" instead of "4th April" it was a Cirp member, not even my Supervisor that noticed the error. In a small mind like that of this buffoon, I dey obsessed with March be that?
It's usually a problem for an aboki to go to school.

Be kind with words as you may be made to swallow it some day.
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by nwokukwu: 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
BigRocky:

I will modify the post asap.

But I still regret sharing the country with northerners

Dont bother to. English is not our mother tongue.
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by angiography(m): 12:02am On Apr 05, 2022
Urbanchampion:
Fool, always having a say on every matter. He ended up not saying anything reasonable here. He emphasised on an error that could have been a mere typographic. Today, I treated 3 letters and I repeatedly wrote " 4th March" instead of "4th April" it was a Cirp member, not even my Supervisor that noticed the error. In a small mind like that of this buffoon, I dey obsessed with March be that?

Lol, you just didn't understand what he was saying. He was talking about Freud's psychoanalytic theory...and slip ups are one way we access the unconscious. You should just have tried to learn rather than criticize
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by Nchenches: 12:26am On Apr 05, 2022
greatiyk4u:
Nothing critical in this analysis just to show his literal skills

Muslim sacking Muslim in the Nothern Nigeria shouldn't be my own worry, that na their cup of tea.

And you think that northern Nigeria is very far away from your comfort zone in probably, the south?

The same way you may be one of those southerners who say let the north do their sharia criminal justice system in the north, it doesn't concern you and your people in the south. But unknown to you, Islamists of Northern Nigeria can quickly overun any where in your south, so long as we are in one Nigeria.
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by iLiquidator: 12:34am On Apr 05, 2022
LibertyRep:
The faithfuls who worship in that mosque should also desert it for another mosque in solidarity with the sacked Imam.
The faithful there are the legislators
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by BigRocky: 1:33am On Apr 05, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Who Force your parents to born you for Nigeria?

Why should I dignify BMC with a response?
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:27am On Apr 05, 2022
Urbanchampion:

If actually you didn't make anything out of his write-up, as you claimed, then you're a certified blockhead, who need to urgently enroll in a nearby primary school.
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:27am On Apr 05, 2022
I use to respect this man before.

But I just realized how foolish I am.

Everybody has made mistake with date b4.

Kporoge love hyperbolic lies
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by Owologbo(m): 6:14am On Apr 05, 2022
Sekoni003:
Critically reading the works of Sigmund Freud and Carl Jung would surely set you on a path to the mastery of the human mind and behaviour most ppl would never reach in their lifetime...

As for the Imam and his people, it's not a surprise coming from a religion which teaches that it is a sin to criticize your leaders...
I think it's only a sin when such a leader is a Muslim.
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by hotseat: 7:20am On Apr 05, 2022
Kperogi is back on track after a momentary deviation from his well-known forthrightness.

Buhari and his goons are allergic to criticisms no matter how constructive.

Any attempt at pointing out his glaring failures is viewed as enemy action and such a critic must be squashed like a stubborn fly without mercy.

Buhari!

Remember this and know peace.

Power is transient!
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by Gireiboy(m): 8:01am On Apr 05, 2022
Druggey:

Don't mind the MF. cool
How is Girei?
Girei is fine o, with exception of the heat smiley
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by effort1: 9:42am On Apr 05, 2022
Urbanchampion:

He is better than any member of your family
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by mrtheo33: 10:15am On Apr 05, 2022
Tpave:
Islam is religion of peace

For Afghanestian we know
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by Iliya1520: 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
[quote author=BigRocky post=111649008]God no dey make mistake,but am not supposed to be sharing country with this northerners.

And the Israel people that u want share country with them are not like u at all, they even hate black where ever he is, and the will not like u for ever.
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by BigRocky: 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
Iliya1520:

Abeg gettout.

Only north

Terrorism
Bandits
Insecurity
Child marriage
Hypocrites
Illiteracy etc

Una no dey shame?
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by Iliya1520: 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
BigRocky:

Abeg gettout.

Only north

Terrorism
Bandits
Insecurity
Child marriage
Hypocrites
Illiteracy etc

Una no dey shame?

u mean that territories like ipob, bandit like unknown gunmen, illiteracy like southeast who no get elders, abe u de hate marriage because not marriage u mama and fafa did to get u, abe u want our ladies to be ashawo like u ladies?
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by BigRocky: 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
You forget to mention hisbah,the hypocritical Sharia police.
Boko Haram,isis,al-qaeda,talibans are all northerners or are they not?
Child marriage:if you are a girl,I believe those northern alhaji must have ravage ur vaginal bfor you turn 8years old or if you are guy,u might have just rounded up ur alumaijiri practice.
Come to South and see ur Northern children and women begging for crubs and leftover.

Anywhere north is mentioned next time,bow ur head shame.

Iliya1520:

u mean that territories like ipob, bandit like unknown gunmen, illiteracy like southeast who no get elders, abe u de hate marriage because not marriage u mama and fafa did to get u, abe u want our ladies to be ashawo like u ladies?
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by Iliya1520: 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
BigRocky:
You forget to mention hisbah,the hypocritical Sharia police.
Boko Haram,isis,al-qaeda,talibans are all northerners or are they not?
Child marriage:if you are a girl,I believe those northern alhaji must have ravage ur vaginal bfor you turn 8years old or if you are guy,u might have just rounded up ur alumaijiri practice.
Come to South and see ur Northern children and women begging for crubs and leftover.

Anywhere north is mentioned next time,bow ur head shame.

hisba are even use to put law base on Islamic sharia which u hate more because the religion u are practice has not came with any law, but what of ipob terrorists that made u to be sitting at home every Monday despite the freedom of movement every has get, thank god this na self inflicting u do to yourselves.
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by BigRocky: 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
Iliya1520:

hisba are even use to put law base on Islamic sharia which u hate more because the religion u are practice has not came with any law, but what of ipob terrorists that made u to be sitting at home every Monday despite the freedom of movement every has get, thank god this na self inflicting u do to yourselves.

Am not from South East as u think,when I speak,is out of clear conscience void of hypocracy.

That's the difference between both of us

Once you speak against the north,you guys will run to insult Igbo.

Igbo is not your problem, illiteracy is.
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by Iliya1520: 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
BigRocky:

Am not from South East as u think,when I speak,is out of clear conscience void of hypocracy.

That's the difference between both of us

Once you speak against the north,you guys will run to insult Igbo.

Igbo is not your problem, illiteracy is.

look at yourself.
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by BigRocky: 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
Iliya1520:

look at yourself.

Accept your L and move on.
You lost this argument hands down.

Just so you know"I am not a teacher,but I would you for free" smiley and I did grin

Take ur lessons learnt serious with a glass of water.
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by relaxandsmile: 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
Urbanchampion:
Completely on the same page with you.I am his ardent follower,but this article holds to water at all!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki’s Loyalists To Rubbish Buhari’s Ministerial List As Rivals Plot His Remov / BREAKING: APC Candidate Leading Saraki With Over 20,000 Votes In Two Of 4 Lgas / How Obaseki, Oshiomhole Became Pawns In The Anti-tinubu Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.