Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi (35111 Views)

Sheikh Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Bombing / Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked / Atiku’s Withdrawal From The Debate Is A Tactical Masterstroke! - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by delzbaba(m): 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
God punish britain and monarchy wey join us together, same thing they did in india and kashmir, samething with Sudan and south sudan,also hong kong, samething in all their former colonies, joining people of different opinions, religion and cultures as one country

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by PS712: 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

He's just another attention seeking MOFO.
Why leave the message in totality and attack the messenger?
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by Druggey(m): 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
BigRocky:

You are clearly high on hard drugs.

You can't even construct proper English. lol, or you were in a hurry to reply BIGROCKY.?
Says a fool who eats hawk to survive in a God forsaken village. Travel around to wise up and have an experience smallrocky. But first of all, are you done reading your brighter grammar? cool
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by flysly(m): 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
BigRocky:
God no dey make mistake,but am not supposed to be sharing country with this northerners.
English you no sabi speak,it's I'm not "am" and it's these not "this".I'm a northerner by the way.

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by BJanta: 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Farook will be a anoda version of FFK

Don't mind him, he's just a fool. He's a non-apologetic Muslim bigot. I don't know which Christian he's talking about. He always weaves his articles around Islamic religion bigotry. He carries the aura of a failed academician/intellectual around him and his articles. Now you see sketches of brilliancy, the next moment you see stark, unbridled and abject mediocrity. I always just ignore him when I remember he's from the North.
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by Druggey(m): 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
flysly:

English you no sabi speak,it's I'm not "am" and it's these not "this".I'm a northerner by the way.
Enlighten the motherfucker please. He's a fucking illiterate. gringrin
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by BigRocky: 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
flysly:

I will modify the post asap.

But I still regret sharing the country with northerners

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by BJanta: 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
Urbanchampion:
Fool, always having a say on every matter. He ended up not saying anything reasonable here. He emphasised on an error that could have been a mere typographic. Today, I treated 3 letters and I repeatedly wrote " 4th March" instead of "4th April" it was a Cirp member, not even my Supervisor that noticed the error. In a small mind like that of this buffoon, I dey obsessed with March be that?
It's usually a problem for an aboki to go to school.

You said it right. He's just a buffoon pretending to intellectualism.
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
"Well, let’s keep the receipts for what they’re doing now because when the tables turn, i.e., when a Christian from the South becomes president, and they instrumentalize religion to oppose him or her, as they did in the past, we’ll remind them of this moment.We’ll remind them that they don’t love Islam, that they’re bloodthirsty, self-interested opportunists."

Man choose his words carefully, maigida, you're among the wawa sha
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by ppogba: 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
Urbanchampion:

I understand your point, and I should agree with it. However, you can imagined the kind of pressure that may have been fro. "above" to get the Imam dispensed with as quick as they could. Meanwhile, there is no light in major parts of the Abuja metropolis, that letter may have been typed in a business centre. I have seen errors in Council memos meant for Federal Executive Council.

You have made a point too.
But believe me, these are only permissible in the public sector. I can safely tell you that some private sector CEO will have your head smashed by a big hammer!. Should I mention TOE or Wigwe?

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by BigRocky: 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
flysly:

Guy check Google and apologize asap
Lol
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by Almaigaa: 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
BigRocky:
God no dey make mistake,but am not supposed to be sharing country with this northerners.

Emeka, relocate to your 4 Igbo States. We no wan stay with una too

Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by lildonn222: 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
BigRocky:
toxic mind
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by BigRocky: 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
lildonn222:
toxic mind

Hypocritical fellows.
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by BigRocky: 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
Almaigaa:

Emeka, relocate to your 4 Igbo States. We no wan stay with una too

Musa the gateman pls am not from South East.
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by lildonn222: 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
Urbanchampion:
Fool, always having a say on every matter. He ended up not saying anything reasonable here. He emphasised on an error that could have been a mere typographic. Today, I treated 3 letters and I repeatedly wrote " 4th March" instead of "4th April" it was a Cirp member, not even my Supervisor that noticed the error. In a small mind like that of this buffoon, I dey obsessed with March be that?
Yet he made more sense than you.Keep looking down on people and see how your life would end.
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by Almaigaa: 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
BigRocky:

Musa the gateman pls am not from South East.

Emeka, how your Gala Hawking business today? I no quick recognize you when I saw you yesterday for Traffic. The thing really affect the shape of your Head. grin grin grin

Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by Zorn: 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Farook will be a anoda version of FFK
You didn't read what he wrote .
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by Easyosafo: 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Islam is never a religion of peace. Peace is not Islam. Islam is not peace as they claimed. Northern region used to be a peaceful Land in Nigeria. But Islamic agenda has cripple the Northern region.
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by geezynoni: 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sunnyolisse8:
is that so?
Mk burna no see ds artwork o...e ft boot ur brain comot for ur head.
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by lildonn222: 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
Urbanchampion:

I understand your point, and I should agree with it. However, you can imagined the kind of pressure that may have been fro. "above" to get the Imam dispensed with as quick as they could. Meanwhile, there is no light in major parts of the Abuja metropolis, that letter may have been typed in a business centre. I have seen errors in Council memos meant for Federal Executive Council.
Farooq was criticizing them for their quick-to-action in banning the Imam for saying the truth and how they can't hide their obsession with 2023(as that's all they care about).Do you rather he praised them?
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by lildonn222: 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
Urbanchampion:

Farooq was criticizing them for their quick-to-action in banning the Imam for saying the truth and how they can't hide their obsession with 2023(as that's all they care about).Do you rather he praise them?
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by lildonn222: 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
BigRocky:

Hypocritical fellows.
toxic mind indeed.
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by buckeyemedia: 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
BigRocky:
God no dey make mistake,but am not supposed to be sharing country with this northerners .
Who Force your parents to born you for Nigeria?
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by derecho(m): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
This one ink don dey finish
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by VULCAN(m): 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
Although you answer everybody with insults and mockery because you think you are the epitome of intelligence whereas you are nothing but a small time thinker, an ethnic bigot and a supporter of corruption (as long as it's your candidate doing it), it's important that you know that you are as stupid as the people you insult here.

Farooq, repeated an observation that is well known to students of psychology but you that your reading material does not go beyond whatever Asiwaju prints in The Nation are challenging the veracity of such.

As if to show how daft you actually are, you compared someone forward dating a letter by one year with yourself backdating a letter with one month.

The two examples have no relationship and let me explain why.

When you go to the bank on January 2 2022 and write on your slip January 2, 2021. You have made an error that shows your subconscious hasn't yet realised that it's a new year. It is a sign that your inner being is still back in the recently expired year.

That is a mistake almost everybody has made at least one time in their life.

But when you write a letter of resignation in March 2022, but type March 2023, that is a sign of something much deeper.

It means that your subconscious is focused on 2023 and there must be a reason for that. Either you initially planned to leave in 2023 or your contract was supposed to end in 2023, or even something else.

But that is not a "normal" error. It points to a belief that you are already one year in the future which is not usual.

I know what I have typed is beyond your intellectual capacity because I took time to read at least 6 pages of your past posts and all I saw was a man who resorts to low level abuses of anyone who has a different viewpoint from yourself.

It shows your social level, your level of education and the fact that you are not doing very well in life because anyone who is making progress doesn't go around so damn angry all the time.

I couldn't find a single positive post of yours as I looked back.

If for any reason Tinubu does not win, I suspect you will kill the Igbos around you as a payback for his loss. I pray you are caught and locked away in Kirikiri, a prison in Yoruba land.

PS. I noticed you said little against the Fulani, the tribe that has raped every other tribe. That is common amongst APC urchins and Tinubu supporters. They hate Igbos but love Fulani who have not stopped killing their farmers, raping their wives and daughters and burning down their villages in the SW.

Bloody Cowards
Urbanchampion:
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by CuteEmma(f): 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
greatiyk4u:
Nothing critical in this analysis just to show his literal skills

Muslim sacking Muslim in the Nothern Nigeria shouldn't be my own worry, that na their cup of tea.
Today it’s Muslims, not your business since you’re not a Muslim; tomorrow it will be the Christians in Southern Kaduna, not your business since you don’t live there.... Until it gets to your doorstep, then you’ll cry but yeah, not the business of the “head slammers” now; that’s exactly the how these politicians want it. Continue with your tribalism, na all of una go suffer am.

Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by Cantonese: 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Urbanchampion:

That’s the problem with not reading with understanding. Please read the comment of Mr. Kperoogi gently and clearly to understand what he tried to make us all see.

Certainly he is not a fool.
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by Cantonese: 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
VULCAN:
Although you answer everybody with insults and mockery because you think you are the epitome of intelligence whereas you are nothing but a small time thinker, an ethnic bigot and a supporter of corruption (as long as it's your candidate doing it), it's important that you know that you are as stupid as the people you insult here.

Farooq, repeated an observation that is well known to students of psychology but you that your reading material does not go beyond whatever Asiwaju prints in The Nation are challenging the veracity of such.

As if to show how daft you actually are, you compared someone forward dating a letter by one year with yourself backdating a letter with one month.

The two examples have no relationship and let me explain why.

When you go to the bank on January 2 2022 and write on your slip January 2, 2021. You have made an error that shows your subconscious hasn't yet realised that it's a new year. It is a sign that your inner being is still back in the recently expired year.

That is a mistake almost everybody has made at least one time in their life.

But when you write a letter of resignation in March 2022, but type March 2023, that is a sign of something much deeper.

It means that your subconscious is focused on 2023 and there must be a reason for that. Either you initially planned to leave in 2023 or your contract was supposed to end in 2023, or even something else.

But that is not a "normal" error. It points to a belief that you are already one year in the future which is not usual.

I know what I have typed is beyond your intellectual capacity because I took time to read at least 6 pages of your past posts and all I saw was a man who resorts to low level abuses of anyone who has a different viewpoint from yourself.

It shows your social level, your level of education and the fact that you are not doing very well in life because anyone who is making progress doesn't go around so damn angry all the time.

I couldn't find a single positive post of yours as I looked back.

If for any reason Tinubu does not win, I suspect you will kill the Igbos around you as a payback for his loss. I pray you are caught and locked away in Kirikiri, a prison in Yoruba land.

PS. I noticed you said little against the Fulani, the tribe that has raped every other tribe. That is common amongst APC urchins and Tinubu supporters. They hate Igbos but love Fulani who have not stopped killing their farmers, raping their wives and daughters and burning down their villages in the SW.

Bloody Cowards

Please “off your mike”!

“ As if to show how daft you actually are, you compared someone forward dating a letter by one year with yourself backdating a letter with one month”.

You said it all.

Cheers.
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by Conrod: 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
Urbanchampion:
No no,...accordiing to sigmund freud,.by refering to the writer as a buffoon,you just showcased the ....... you are .
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by techWriter3: 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
God no jus make wrong,but dewan not meant to wanna exchanging region with this locals
Re: Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi by iswallker(m): 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
Urbanchampion:

It's an indication you are living on past glory

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car Importer Denies Importing Range Rover For Bukola Saraki / More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. / Saraki’s Loyalists To Rubbish Buhari’s Ministerial List As Rivals Plot His Remov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.