Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) (77496 Views)

A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine / Boris Johnson Government Grants Visa Extension To All Ukranians In The UK / Sea Turns Red As Whales, Dolphins Are Butchered In Yearly Ritual In Faroe Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Dozis: 6:29am On Apr 05, 2022
Algold:

Focus on what is happening in Nigeria... Bandits killings everyday should be our focus.
What are you doing on Ukraine and Russian thread? Why don't you just focus on Nigerian bandits thread.
Please you don't have any right to tell me where to focus, the perogative is mine and mine alone, so just shut up.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Dozis: 6:31am On Apr 05, 2022
Princedapace:

Nigeria did same to igbos.. Nothing has happened to her leaders.
Nothing will happen to Putin. America has done worse, killing civilians, nothing has happened to America. Nothing will still happen to Putin.
People should avoid wars they can't win
Yeah, evil for evil.
And what was the offence of the innocent Ukrainians.
The humanity in you is dead, if this is your only justification.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Dozis: 6:33am On Apr 05, 2022
pargelenis:

You are deceiving your self by being a Putin puppet.
Has God finished punishing Nigeria? Things are very bad in Nigeria cheesy
This is a topic on Ukraine and Russia, I condemn evil wherever I see it.
Does it make sense to you that I should start talking about Nigeria in Ukraine/Russian thread?

3 Likes

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Titogbanski: 6:35am On Apr 05, 2022
Kimjongun:

Calm down this had already been debunked, it's a lie to vindicate Biden for calling Putin a war criminal

So you mean all the prese conference by Putin himself over why he embarked on the "special military" invasion of Ukraine is a lie??

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Dozis: 6:36am On Apr 05, 2022
alabo1:

May your same God also punish Bush SNR and Jbr, Obama Trump and co for the 3 million Arab civilians that died in the middle East wars. Amen
Evil is evil and I condemn it wherever and whenever I see it.
Is it not madness to talk about Bush and Obama's atrocities on a Ukraine and Russian topic?

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Dozis: 6:38am On Apr 05, 2022
jimyjames:

I just want you to know, your God won't punish putin even if he kills everyone in Ukraine, it's a free world, you can do whatever you like as long as you are strong enough and smart enough to get away with it
I was only trying to let you know that my thoughts are exclusively mine and you can't tell me what to think.
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Dozis: 6:39am On Apr 05, 2022
tweakdude1:

So you think Russia is the enemy? Better think again.
The enemies are the murdered innocent civilians, yeah I get it.
Your humanity is gone
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by muyico(m): 6:42am On Apr 05, 2022
Two angry president wasting they are citizen Life
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Titogbanski: 6:42am On Apr 05, 2022
StaffofOrayan:

Bro, I'm sure you heard about this Ukraine iish some months ago, I on the other hand have heard about it over 5 years ago, these Ukrainian Nationalist fighters are crazy fanatics, they want a pure Ukraine along the lines of the Nazis,
Besides these are staged pictures, never forget Zelensky is an actor whose role is to take the world down with him

Who is a nationalist?

Please read history....you will weep for what Ukrainians have suffered from Russia and other invaders like the Germans during World War 2.

Most of you Nigerian Trump followes usually post all these obscurantic theories of conspiracy. Forget it is bunkum.

Putin invaded Ukraine and he told you that Ukraine is not even supposed to be a state because it is integrally a part of the soul of Russia. Now you are here saying otherwise

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Elvictor: 6:47am On Apr 05, 2022
kilisi:

2Timothy 3:3.

What is this nonsense for?
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by adebwalex(m): 7:02am On Apr 05, 2022
Kimjongun:

This is why they believe you people have low IQ, small propaganda you have bought and even started coursing people that doesn't believe cheap lies. Shio

King of MUMU.......... So you are telling me that those innocent life pictures you are seeing are propaganda?? Common sense..
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by jahson19(m): 7:03am On Apr 05, 2022
God will punish zelensky for all d evil. He has caused Ukraine.... You no strong, u no get military equipment, you con dy raise chest wit who go pummel you abi? Infact if you look d scenerio well, you will see dat this civilians killed where armed civilians, you don't expect Russian soldiers to say oh they are civilians let's leave them alone when dy are armed and shooting at Russian soldiers.......
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Monlo(m): 7:04am On Apr 05, 2022
Did you observe that all victims' hands were tied,including the kids before they were killed. Let there be peace in the world.
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by TeacherAnas: 7:09am On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by buJu234: 7:13am On Apr 05, 2022
Zelensky.. can u see what your political foolishness has done?

the west is all supporting u via media, financial, moral means only etc, *but it's ur countrymen that are dying daily*.

let no one be deceived, NOT ALL INDEPENDENT/sovereign COUNTRIES CAN MAKE THEIR OWN DECISION IN ALL CASES..

that is why Cuba or any other central or south American countries can NOT say they want a Chinese, Russian, North Korean, or even EU military bases in that continent.

so why cant they have it after all they are all independent sovereign nations like Ukraine..?

the reason we all know is that THE US WILL NOT ALLOW THEM, BECAUSE of ITS WITHIN STRIKING DISTANCE, THAT IT DIFFICULT TO INTERCEPT ANY INCOMING MISSILE.

so from this angle.. DO U THINK ITS ONLY THE AMERICANS THAT HAVE RIGHT TO CHOOSE? OTHERS LIKE RUSSIA WILL TELL U TOO THAT THEY BOTH STILL HAVE IT..

the US is calling for War crime... remember the same US attacked the ICC for inviting them for War crimes committed in Iraq, Afghanistan etc.. *Matt:7v5: You hypocrite! First, remove the beam out of your own eye, and then you can see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.*

i don't support this crazy Putin war, because innocent lives are being destroyed just like that
but it would have all been avoided if Zelensky was smarter politically

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Ayiibobo(m): 7:16am On Apr 05, 2022
ivandragon:
Hmm...

There would be a lot of narratives, conspiracy theories, insinuations, accusations & counter accusations...

But the bottom line remains that Russia is the aggressor & ultimately responsible for the deaths of these innocent civilians whose only crimes was that they chose to support thier sovereign state & right to freedom of association...

Those who try to justify Russian aggression should take time to follow the speeches of Putin & those of Hitler (& later Gobbels). They justified their invasions of other nations & Russia was a key supporter of those invasions until Hitler tried to attack Russia...

So, it is ironic that putin accuses Zelensky of being a pro-Nazi, putin seems to have a short memory of the history of Russia...

There is no question that over time, Russia would overwhelm the Ukrainian defence, but he won't stop there & therein would lie his Waterloo...
you lots think there is a place for emotions in politics,russian weapons might have killed these innocent people,but their blood is on the politics of the united states,nato and e.u

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by alabo1: 7:19am On Apr 05, 2022
Dozis:

Evil is evil and I condemn it wherever and whenever I see it.
Is it not madness to talk about Bush and Obama's atrocities on a Ukraine and Russian topic?

Your lack of comprehension is glaring. I don't think you were rooting for the innocents that died during those wars because they were waged by the Angelic West. The inability to draw logical comparisons in itself is a form of Madness.
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by talk2hb1(m): 7:23am On Apr 05, 2022
vicfajeze:
are u saying dat his thinking faculties don KAPUT?
He is Thinking Emotionally!
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by TenQ: 7:36am On Apr 05, 2022
Krismas:
grin ur mumu neva Do? The murder in Bucha has nothing to do with wot u saying. Google it, u will see its Ukraine that has been reprimanded by d UN for torture, BEATING PRISONERS TO DEATH, denying dem of sleep round the clock and releasing such clips on SM. If u are opposing soldier caught and shot, isn’t dat fair enough?
Lovers of evil will never surprise me. They rejoice in the wrong as long as it favours them. By their Fruits these people are known.

Let me agree with you: all the pictures were Photoshoped. In fact, Zelensky as an actor staged the atrocities: they are just stage prop. Special effect used to make Spider man movie was used.
Finally, the Russian army are saints (seriously born again Christian) and they can never do what is being insinuated in this propaganda!
Putin actually want the best for Ukraine: so that he can deliver them from the hands of the neo-Nazis that has been tormenting Ukraine

May you be surrounded by good friends and neighbors like Putin in your life.
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Lazenby007(m): 7:42am On Apr 05, 2022
Putin can't spend the next two years a free man.
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by texas1990(m): 7:45am On Apr 05, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Unfortunately Zelensky is deceiving you people, God will punish United States and UK, even Zelensky for allowing this nonsense to happen
may God punish u and Muslims generations, only a Muslim can kill like this, religion of calamity and unjustified,
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Nigerianfactor: 7:47am On Apr 05, 2022
[quote author=WATCHOVER post=111649866]
Unfortunately Zelensky is deceiving you people, God will punish United States and UK, even Zelensky for allowing this nonsense to happen

I don't know how some people reason. It is even generous to say that you are reasoning from your anus!

So God will bypass Putin, the aggressor who entered another people's land by force and started butchering women and children, and punish Zelensky, US and UK for what? Your sanity needs to be examined. Tomorrow, you will be complaining about Boko Haram butchering Nigerians. We are keeping the records
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Dozis: 7:48am On Apr 05, 2022
alabo1:

Your lack of comprehension is glaring. I don't think you were rooting for the innocents that died during those wars because they were waged by the Angelic West. The inability to draw logical comparisons in itself is a form of Madness.

You actually have a problem with comprehension, how did you know that I never condemned Obama and Bush, you want me to write about them when the topic of discussion is Zelensky and Putin? Is it not madness?
Because you don't think that I rooted for those that died in the middle East is the major reason you jumped into a hasty and illogical conclusion. You need to stop using your thought process to judge others.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by DerrickzB: 7:49am On Apr 05, 2022
Dozis:

All these Putin fan boys and their half intelligence.

Loool!! When you’d come to realization the trick of the west and how they are using Ukraine as a puppet, you’d be ashamed of what you stood for!! Remember when they said iraq had weapon of mass destruction?? How did it go?? I’d leave you with that!!

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by DerrickzB: 7:51am On Apr 05, 2022
ayindejimmy:

But Biden agreed Putin committed war crimes

Sure, but not on this bucha massacre bro!! Prominent US politicians and media personalities has exposed this bucha issue as a deep fake and a trick to make Russia look like the bad one!!!
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Dozis: 7:55am On Apr 05, 2022
DerrickzB:

Loool!! When you’d come to realization the trick of the west and how they are using Ukraine as a puppet, you’d be ashamed of what you stood for!! Remember when they said iraq had weapon of mass destruction?? How did it go?? I’d leave you with that!!
And this is you little justification for the murder of innocent civilians?
I'm ashamed of you.
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Kay25(m): 7:56am On Apr 05, 2022
This guy is an hero what a leader ought to be even when he knows it is not safe he is still out there to check for himself.. U are the man I give it to u
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 8:04am On Apr 05, 2022
Elvictor:
It wasn't a massacre and neither a genocide.

What were you expecting? When the idiot of a president forced Ukrainian civilians to pick up arms and fight against trained soldiers.

The other day was a blogger that has no combat experience, was sent to warfront, and he was bombed during livestream.

Zalensky should be charged for war crimes, for asking civilians to engage trained soldiers, if you like, remove the guns from those corpses.

So if someone comes to your house to attack you, will you defend your self or allow the person to do what they like to you on the excuse that you are not trained to fight?

Russia invaded Ukraine for no just cause, Zelensky was right to tell his people to fight

If these people died in the fighting, then thats one thing. But it looks like they were captured and executed, that is war crime

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by boyfrank: 8:10am On Apr 05, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Cowards die everyday. So he should have succumbed to Russia to stop the invasion. Ur kind is the reason why black nations will always be shithole nations.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by 2016easy2017: 8:15am On Apr 05, 2022
Too much propaganda such that you don't know what to believe. It even puts much story of Hitler much in doubt
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 05, 2022
No be mannequin be these ones! Propaganda no go finish this comedian!

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by BillionKnights: 8:17am On Apr 05, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

You can’t convince disloyal people that thirst for violence about what a hero really is. They call the president and the citizens who took up arms fools however they can learn a lot from them. Those people are fighting for what they believe in while these guys will sit and complain about their own government for years but do nothing to invoke real change.
You can't be more right.. these guys know nothing at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) / Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US / Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.