Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) (77501 Views)

A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine / Boris Johnson Government Grants Visa Extension To All Ukranians In The UK / Sea Turns Red As Whales, Dolphins Are Butchered In Yearly Ritual In Faroe Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by jimyjames(m): 8:19am On Apr 05, 2022
Dozis:

I was only trying to let you know that my thoughts are exclusively mine and you can't tell me what to think.
Why share your exclusive thoughts in a public forum, keep your exclusive thoughts to yourself, your thoughts will always be debated in public.
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by BillionKnights: 8:21am On Apr 05, 2022
toxtimmy:
I guess Boko Haram is not threatening the peace of people in the south right?

Dude you don't even know what we are arguing about..
By the way, you should stop this your reckless support of evil, this is not some football game, there are real people dying.
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by 2016easy2017: 8:21am On Apr 05, 2022
What me i see is that zelensky is not a hero but a murderer who still goods up to power at the extreme detriment of the live of millions he bowed to protect. This is where you know a true leader. His resignation would definitely reduce tension and Russia could then make another arrangements without justification to attack the country any longer
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by jimyjames(m): 8:21am On Apr 05, 2022
BillionKnights:

No, no one is threatening the peace of Russia..
I think he just wants his name in the history books
Then you have no idea about what the Russian invasion of Ukraine is all about, go do your research
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by judedwriter(m): 8:29am On Apr 05, 2022
This reminds me of the holocaust! Dreadful images of dead bodies littered together in heaps!

I saw the nazi flag in a short vision..... Most likely Russia will spearhead ww3.
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:31am On Apr 05, 2022
Too Bad
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Krismas(m): 8:31am On Apr 05, 2022
TenQ:

Lovers of evil will never surprise me. They rejoice in the wrong as long as it favours them. By their Fruits these people are known.

Let me agree with you: all the pictures were Photoshoped. In fact, Zelensky as an actor staged the atrocities: they are just stage prop. Special effect used to make Spider man movie was used.
Finally, the Russian army are saints (seriously born again Christian) and they can never do what is being insinuated in this propaganda!
Putin actually want the best for Ukraine: so that he can deliver them from the hands of the neo-Nazis that has been tormenting Ukraine

May you be surrounded by good friends and neighbors like Putin in your life.
grin Ur emotional outburst mean nothing to me. Murder has just been committed and the likes of u are already pointing fingers without any shred of investigation? That’s how u ascribe every killing in Nigeria to Fulani herdsmen or IPOB or bandits. Whereas many murderers masquerade behind these names all the time to unleash mayhem. Am telling u, let there be solid inquiries to this event and may anyone found guilty be accursed

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by dappydozzy(m): 8:32am On Apr 05, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Na God go punish Putin and him generation undecided undecided

Russia will surely suffer for this

Omo,see as innocent souls were cut short lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Stupid hungry nairalanders still dey support that demonic man lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Omo see para, kill yourself on top Ukraine, Ukraine be your country. U have forgotten this is a war, both sides are counting losses and casualties. It is left for ICC to decide, did you know what led to their deaths, if the lives of Russian troops are threatened, they have to respond, to even try troops for war crimes there would be concrete evidence. Even in the former Yugoslavia, where there was ethnic cleansing of Bosnian serbs, it was clear there was ethnic cleansing, but this is a war, unless there is a clear evidence of what lead to their deaths, it is still a war. So don't always cry. Did you know that Russian troops were also poisoned, all these are inhumane acts under international law.
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by EzeVals90: 8:33am On Apr 05, 2022
This is not my concern. My concern is the Bandits in Nigeria, the insecurity in Nigeria, what are we going to do about it ?
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by od501: 8:34am On Apr 05, 2022
tommynico:

And the Russians are the angels I believe undecided

I never said anything like that. Russia is the lesser here. No matter what, Ukraine must not win this war. It is a bad sign on the part of justice.

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by 2braithe: 8:42am On Apr 05, 2022
talk2hb1:

That's a fact, but do you have evidence to back it up?

We are talking of rational reasoning!
I guess if you are a graduate/undergraduate you should have taken a course called GST/GNS102 (Logic and Reasoning)
I guess you understand what I mean!

There is nothing logical about killing your own people so you can blame it on someone else.
It is possible though but it is more possible for Russia to do the killing than for Ukrainians to kill their own.

Lack of evidence doesn't mean something didn't happen,it just means you can't prove it happened.Deep down you know it happened.

Imagine saying the Abuja-Kaduna train was blown up by Army and Police.
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by foolbuster: 8:48am On Apr 05, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Unfortunately Zelensky is deceiving you people, God will punish United States and UK, even Zelensky for allowing this nonsense to happen

You hit the nail on the head right there. Warms my heart to know that there are still people that have common sense and can't be easily deceived.
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Elianawalker(f): 8:52am On Apr 05, 2022
prince4pro2:
Chai Putin it shall never end well with u
where was it stated Russia did this?
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by foolbuster: 8:53am On Apr 05, 2022
Dozis:

Just imagine how you justify Putin's senseless war on Ukraine.
Shows the level of humanity left in you.

I know i don't know it all but gosh, Your ignorance is appalling.
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Dozis: 8:55am On Apr 05, 2022
jimyjames:

Why share your exclusive thoughts in a public forum, keep your exclusive thoughts to yourself, your thoughts will always be debated in public.
Your response was not a debate, I know a debate when I see one and is not some unintelligible and emotional gibberish.
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by BillionKnights: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2022
jimyjames:

Then you have no idea about what the Russian invasion of Ukraine is all about, go do your research
I believe I've done more research than you will ever do, I don't argue blindly like most of you here..

Find out how Ukraine graciously handed over their nukes to Russia after the dissolution of the Soviet Union (something they now regret doing).

Find out how Putin was using the former president of Ukraine (Victor Yanukovych) to f*ck up their economy and controlling them until Ukrainians chased the president out of office.

Ukrainians lost trust in Russia a long time ago they know Putin is nothing but a bully.
Only Putin would do what he is doing now.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by jimyjames(m): 9:03am On Apr 05, 2022
BillionKnights:

I believe I've done more research than you will ever do, I don't argue blindly like most of you here..

Find out how Ukraine graciously handed over their nukes to Russia (something they now regret doing).
Find out how Putin was using the former president of Ukraine (Victor Yanukovych) to f*ck up their economy and controlling them until Ukrainians chased the president out of office.
Ukrainians lost trust in Russia a long time ago they know Putin is nothing but a bully.
Only Putin would do what he is doing now.
My friend, putin is fighting for his country Russia, no matter how bad they treat Ukraine they are doing it for the might of Russia
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Danbury: 9:06am On Apr 05, 2022
War is not good �
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by jimyjames(m): 9:06am On Apr 05, 2022
Dozis:

Your response was not a debate, I know a debate when I see one and is not some unintelligible and emotional gibberish.
Crying for foreigners when your own house is of fire is foolish, praying for God to punish putin when the same God hasn't punished those who did worse than putin is foolish, you are spitting emotional gibberish not me
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by talk2hb1(m): 9:06am On Apr 05, 2022
2braithe:

There is nothing logical about killing your own people so you can blame it on someone else.
It is possible though but it is more possible for Russia to do the killing than for Ukrainians to kill their own.

Lack of evidence doesn't mean something didn't happen,it just means you can't prove it happened.Deep down you know it happened.

Imagine saying the Abuja-Kaduna train was blown up by Army and Police.

Do You Mind Rereading This Your Post?

I never denied people were killed, but who killed them?

Let's hope you don't have court case and you are presenting your case like this.

Like I said earlier, there are have been lots of propaganda report most especially against Russia, so we should be open minded and reasonable enough when reading reports.

At least reason this way, why is it that most reports are biased towards Russia atrocities, why is nobody questioning Ukraine leaders forcing civilians to stay and fight. Which is a war crime on its own.
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by BillionKnights: 9:07am On Apr 05, 2022
jimyjames:

My friend, putin is fighting for his country Russia, no matter how bad they treat Ukraine they are doing it for the might of Russia
Ok.
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Dozis: 9:15am On Apr 05, 2022
jimyjames:

Crying for foreigners when your own house is of fire is foolish, praying for God to punish putin when the same God hasn't punished those who did worse than putin is foolish, you are spitting emotional gibberish not me
Don't you think it's madness and a great folly to start talking about Africa on a Ukraine and Russian topic?
How does it sound to you? When an African thread is opened about happenings in Africa I will pour my thoughts there, that's how intelligent people do.
So please shut up till then.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by 77up(m): 9:20am On Apr 05, 2022
The baby in last picture breaks my heart cry

God heal the world
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by TenQ: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2022
Krismas:
grin Ur emotional outburst mean nothing to me. Murder has just been committed and the likes of u are already pointing fingers without any shred of investigation? That’s how u ascribe every killing in Nigeria to Fulani herdsmen or IPOB or bandits. Whereas many murderers masquerade behind these names all the time to unleash mayhem. Am telling u, let there be solid inquiries to this event and may anyone found guilty be accursed
What you were saying was that the atrocities couldn't have been committed by Russia!
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 9:24am On Apr 05, 2022
Putin is a real bastard

Even little children and women being killed

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by ComeToJesus: 9:33am On Apr 05, 2022
Putin is a platinum standard war criminal

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by JohnSP99: 9:49am On Apr 05, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Another well orchestrated propaganda project to woo the minds of the gullible. But the fact still remains that Zelensky is a failure and he'll be ousted by Russia . Let him cry and do all the propaganda he can , the truth is that he's only doing this to the detriment of his people
May you and your family and Putin suffer the same fate as these defenceless Ukrainians, what had zelensky done to deserve this, he wanted a safer Ukraine and felt the country will be safer in NATO cos he knows Russia can never be trusted, Russia today is not a democratic country where oppositions are cracked down and you are here typing rubbish, I repeat may you and your family with Putin inclusive suffer the same fate as this defenceless Ukrainians.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by JohnSP99: 9:50am On Apr 05, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Unfortunately Zelensky is deceiving you people, God will punish United States and UK, even Zelensky for allowing this nonsense to happen
Can you please tell me what was his offence
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by planetx: 9:51am On Apr 05, 2022
Onyenku3:
Please I need help. Loan sharks are killing me.
I borrowed money from three loan apps to trade c.r.y.p.t.o, hoping to pay back with the proceeds. The projects I invested in turned out to be scams. Now I've defaulted. These people have been sending defamatory messages to my contacts. They call me every minute of the day.
Pls help me repay them.
8719548018 FCMB.
Thank you
Lol are you even serious?
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by JohnSP99: 9:55am On Apr 05, 2022
paramakina202:
60 bodies found according to latest report not 300 and who donit nobody knows.
Naija has lost more people in the past week alone but nobody cares una go gather here to shed crocodile tears for Ukraine.
keep quiet, I repeat keep quiet, how have Nigerians not cared please tell me, and which latest report reported they are 60,
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by JohnSP99: 9:57am On Apr 05, 2022
Kpatakpata:
It's only in Nigeria you see idiots everywhere, talking as though they are very intelligent and understand international politics. They same people are dumb when worse situations are plaguing their country. The western countries don't give damn about anybody in Nigeria. Not even numerous death that is going on.
You are a big fool can you tell how the people have been dumb with the security situation of the country, tell me please
Re: Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) by toxtimmy: 10:01am On Apr 05, 2022
so people boko haram kills are not real people because they are nigerians and not white?

BillionKnights:

Dude you don't even know what we are arguing about..
By the way, you should stop this your reckless support of evil, this is not some football game, there are real people dying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) / Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US / Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.