Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

267 Ukrainian Marines Surrendered At Mauripol - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 267 Ukrainian Marines Surrendered At Mauripol (1190 Views)

180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. / Russia-ukraine War: Ukraine Surrenders Mauripol To Russia. / Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

267 Ukrainian Marines Surrendered At Mauripol by paafin(m): 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
The storm is coming.

The best fighters of Ukraine are surrendering

267 marines from the 503rd battalion (assigned to the 36th Marine Corps) chose life and surrendered to the Russians.

Earlier, their commander, Pavel Sbitov, a native of Lviv who had been fighting against the Russians of Donbass since 2015, was destroyed.

5 Likes

Re: 267 Ukrainian Marines Surrendered At Mauripol by Ammishaddai: 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nice one . Death to the capitalist pigs everywhere

2 Likes

Re: 267 Ukrainian Marines Surrendered At Mauripol by seunny4lif(m): 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
Major surrender in Mariupol by Ukrainian forces, reportedly 250+
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Pro Ukraine are even the first to upload it.

8 Likes

Re: 267 Ukrainian Marines Surrendered At Mauripol by plaindealer: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
Another source-less fake news and internet garbage..
Re: 267 Ukrainian Marines Surrendered At Mauripol by rottennaija(m): 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
plaindealer:
Another source-less fake news and internet garbage..

You wish. It's all over telegram. Go check out yourself. Remove the space. That's the like to the direct video.

https://t. me/intelslava/24365

Another link in YouTube
https://youtube.com/shorts/jCeHSQ11fS4?feature=share

4 Likes

Re: 267 Ukrainian Marines Surrendered At Mauripol by Drenimarcus(m): 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
They killed their leader, naso followers quickly gave up.....

Evil tongues say that an hour ago two officers of the SBU very unofficially crossed the border with Belarus and they had some important data on the execution of civilians by Ukrainian soldiers in Bucha, whose corpses were later attributed to the Russians.

If this is true, then soon we will see the continuation of Ukrainian cinema.

Source: Levi on telegram....

5 Likes

Re: 267 Ukrainian Marines Surrendered At Mauripol by Drenimarcus(m): 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
rottennaija:

You wish. It's all over telegram. Go check out yourself. Remove the space. That's the like to the direct video.

Another link in YouTube

That telegram na home of every, its like you are just watching it live... This news go shook Brandon and co grin
Re: 267 Ukrainian Marines Surrendered At Mauripol by rottennaija(m): 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Drenimarcus:

That telegram na home of every, its like you are just watching it live... This news go shook Brandon and co grin
grin
Re: 267 Ukrainian Marines Surrendered At Mauripol by Drenimarcus(m): 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
rottennaija:

grin

The soldiers be like nursery school pupils singing and marching cheesy

1 Like

Re: 267 Ukrainian Marines Surrendered At Mauripol by plaindealer: 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
rottennaija:

Another link in YouTube

I was actually expecting to see real and credible news reporting, not some people walking in a sources less video posted by a blogger.

How come your fake news doesn't exist anywhere else?

Hundreds of Ukrainian soldiers surrendering to Russia should be a global and major news, so why is this news limited to you and some faceless blogger?

Go and sit down abeg..

2 Likes

Re: 267 Ukrainian Marines Surrendered At Mauripol by paafin(m): 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Evil tongues say that an hour ago two officers of the SBU very unofficially crossed the border with Belarus and they had some important data on the execution of civilians by Ukrainian soldiers in Bucha, whose corpses were later attributed to the Russians.

Link me to this telegram page, please
Re: 267 Ukrainian Marines Surrendered At Mauripol by paafin(m): 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
plaindealer:

I was actually expecting to see real and credible news reporting, not some people walking in a sources less video posted by a blogger.

Hundreds of Ukrainian soldiers surrendering to Russia should be a global and major news, so why is this news limited to you and some faceless blogger?

Go and sit down abeg..

Frontline video now a blog?

If it were Russia soldiers surrendering, you won't say this grin grin
Re: 267 Ukrainian Marines Surrendered At Mauripol by joyandfaith: 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
It is wise thing to do if there are no ammunition to fight.

2 Likes

Re: 267 Ukrainian Marines Surrendered At Mauripol by Danibonk(m): 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
Bro watin concern you why you carry Ukraine and Russia matter for head like say Bihari issues never do you
Drenimarcus:

1 Like

Re: 267 Ukrainian Marines Surrendered At Mauripol by rottennaija(m): 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
plaindealer:

Go and sit down abeg..

Guy no let your blood boil. Eventually you will see it elsewhere. Just relax. This just happened. I know you didn't expect this, but the earlier you start realising the western media is deceiving you, the better.

5 Likes

Re: 267 Ukrainian Marines Surrendered At Mauripol by ken6488(m): 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
plaindealer:

Go and sit down abeg..
the answer is simple main stream media want you to believe Ukraine is wining

7 Likes

Re: 267 Ukrainian Marines Surrendered At Mauripol by Drenimarcus(m): 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
paafin:

Link me to this telegram page, please

Just search for Levi on telegram.. I think i am following 18 channels

1 Like

Re: 267 Ukrainian Marines Surrendered At Mauripol by seunny4lif(m): 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
But you believe then when MSM fake news said Russia killed Ukraine troops on Snake Island until Russia posted same Ukraine troops are doing well and even angry at their President for declaring them dead.

Go to Telegram to follow troops at war front.
Russia troops are not allow to Film except Chechen ethics but some bloggers are with them including few French and Chinese.
plaindealer:

Go and sit down abeg..

3 Likes

Re: 267 Ukrainian Marines Surrendered At Mauripol by seunny4lif(m): 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Just search for Levi on telegram.. I think i am following 18 channels
I'm following both pro and anti Russia on Telegram and Twitter
Some of those accounts, I having been following them from Syria and Yemen war

3 Likes

Re: 267 Ukrainian Marines Surrendered At Mauripol by Drenimarcus(m): 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Danibonk:
Bro watin concern you why you carry Ukraine and Russia matter for head like say Bihari issues never do you

latitude 46.730448, LONGITUDE -94.68429 wink
Re: 267 Ukrainian Marines Surrendered At Mauripol by MangekyoAlt: 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
Re: 267 Ukrainian Marines Surrendered At Mauripol by VictorUSA(m): 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
Lies from the pit of hell! Russian soldiers that are being crushed like ants by Ukrainian soldiers.

1 Like

Re: 267 Ukrainian Marines Surrendered At Mauripol by okeysoninv: 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
I thought poo- tians are they saying that they captured all mariupol. Believe poo-tians at ur own peril.

1 Like

Re: 267 Ukrainian Marines Surrendered At Mauripol by tamdun: 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
VictorUSA:
Lies from the pit of hell! Russian soldiers that are being crushed like ants by Ukrainian soldiers.
Below is video evidence, ukranian soldiers just surrendered to Russia...

1 Like

Re: 267 Ukrainian Marines Surrendered At Mauripol by VictorUSA(m): 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
tamdun:

Propaganda video

1 Like

Re: 267 Ukrainian Marines Surrendered At Mauripol by plaindealer: 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
lol @ pOUtin bOts and their fake blog video.

Hundreds of Ukranian troops surrender, but no news anywhere, na only obscure blogger on telegram carry am.... grin grin

Comedians.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 267 Ukrainian Marines Surrendered At Mauripol by DannyFX2638: 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
tamdun:

na you get strength to reply am . U no see VictorUSA for him moniker ?? Lol that one na aspiring US citizen.. I hope his green card comes soon

1 Like

Re: 267 Ukrainian Marines Surrendered At Mauripol by Opolopoopolonio: 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
What are pro-Putin looooonatics celebrating here

A Mariupol that has refused to fall after 5 weeks of being surrounded and besieged

A Mariupol that has been bombed to smithereens

A Mariupol whose residents are being denied humanitarian relief just to break them

Why are pro-Putin looooonatics so pathetic for chrissake

1 Like

Re: 267 Ukrainian Marines Surrendered At Mauripol by Opolopoopolonio: 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
plaindealer:

Go and sit down abeg..

Let's even assume we it's true. We must hail the Mariupol people's fierce resistance of the Russians. It's been over 5 weeks of being surrounded and besieged by Russia and they are still standing.

If you look at the map of Ukraine, Mariupol is at the far south and enmeshed in between separatist regions.

I doff my heart for the Ukrainian forces that have held forth in Mariupol these past few weeks.

1 Like

Re: 267 Ukrainian Marines Surrendered At Mauripol by Drenimarcus(m): 11:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
DannyFX2638:
na you get strength to reply am . U no see VictorUSA for him moniker ?? Lol that one na aspiring US citizen.. I hope his green card comes soon

cheesy cheesy Bad guy!
Re: 267 Ukrainian Marines Surrendered At Mauripol by tonididdy(m): 12:30am On Apr 05, 2022
rottennaija:

Another link in YouTube
shocked shocked shocked there is no shame in surrendering.
Now they will eat some good foods and clean water, something zelensky or sleepy Joe couldn't guarantee them

HuuuuuuuRA!
Re: 267 Ukrainian Marines Surrendered At Mauripol by Horus(m): 12:42am On Apr 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rep0eLAHE50

267 Ukrainian Marines surrendered in Mariupol today

267 marines from the 503rd battalion assigned to the 36th marine corps of the Ukrainian Navy surrendered to the Russian Chechan forces today in Mariupol. Chechan leader Ramzan Kadyrov said Ukraine Marines families, no longer need to worry about them. They are completely safe. According to the report Ukrainian Marines were forced to surrender after being surrounded & running out of food, ammo & supplies.
Adam Delimkhanov commander of the Chechen forces speaks to Ukrainian marines and said "You will be treated with respect, like prisoners"

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

London Will Be Bombed First In World War Three, Putin Ally Claims / North Korea Artillery Hits South Korea Island - 1 Dead, 15 Injured / I Want To Marry Ghana For Arresting Homosexuals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.