Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Can You Marry A Single Parent? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Marry A Single Parent? (1138 Views)

What Are The Advantages Or Disadvantages Of Raising A Child As A Single Parent? / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Single Parent? by Axis313(m): 12:57am On Apr 05, 2022
As the topic states,can you as a single guy start a family with a single mom,and vice versa.

Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent? by Wazobia2216: 1:09am On Apr 05, 2022
Axis313:
As the topic states,can you as a single guy start a family with a single mom,and vice versa.
Are they not humans

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent? by mkoabiola: 1:24am On Apr 05, 2022
Mumu question

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent? by uthlaw: 1:31am On Apr 05, 2022
What do I know when single ladies never finished for market!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent? by Kobojunkiee: 2:26am On Apr 05, 2022
Axis313:
Why not? undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent? by SmileDance(f): 3:13am On Apr 05, 2022
It's not easy to be someone's stepmother/stepfather but what do I know
Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent? by Cousin9999: 3:18am On Apr 05, 2022
No.
Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent? by OlawaleBammie: 3:49am On Apr 05, 2022
Football match no dey start from 1:0

All the match wey i watch na from 0:0 dem start

8 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent? by chukwuibuipob: 4:06am On Apr 05, 2022
sad some single mum are demon from the pit of hell.If u want to live long,avoid some of dis witches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent? by Foodqueen(f): 4:22am On Apr 05, 2022
Find out why they are single in the first place...

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent? by baroncy: 5:59am On Apr 05, 2022
Nope! Don't want any baggage
Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent? by yuping(m): 6:26am On Apr 05, 2022
undecided This is not a question most people that says no will still sleep with them, hypocrite.
Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent? by Cousin9999: 7:12am On Apr 05, 2022
yuping:
undecided This is not a question most people that says no will still sleep with them, hypocrite.

I wouldn't.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent? by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 05, 2022
Never! undecided...
Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent? by Dailyparrot: 7:49am On Apr 05, 2022
yuping:

Sleeping with them and marrying them are two different things.

Sometimes, one even gets to know that they are single mothers after several sexual encounters.

That's how one deceived me the other time. I met her and she was looking so young. On the day she was to visit me, she told me that her sister left a year old child with her and she doesn't have anybody to leave the child at home with.

I believed her and asked her to come with the child. When she came, I teased her that her mates in the north already have kids.

The baby slept off and we got down to business. It was in the second round that I pressed her breast and milk came out. I didn't believe my eyes. I pressed it again and the breast milk rushed out more. It was then the yeye girl covered her face with her hand.

It happened that the so called young girl I taught I was dealing with is a lactating mother.

So you see? She couldn't even wait to wean her child before continuing where she stopped. I should marry such person because I can have sex with her?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent? by Mariangeles(f): 7:57am On Apr 05, 2022
Favfables1:
Never! undecided...

Never say Never! cheesy

I have come to realize that in life, we don't know what we're truly capable of, until we're confronted with certain situations.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent? by simpleseyi: 8:43am On Apr 05, 2022
You want to marry a woman who is being fuccked by her baby daddy anytime. That's your business.
Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent? by simpleseyi: 8:44am On Apr 05, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Sense will no kill you my brethren.
Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent? by simpleseyi: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2022
yuping:

I have slept with many in the past, I am not currently sleeping with any, but, I will still sleep with many in the future. But that is the only thing they are good for, casual sex.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent? by simpleseyi: 8:46am On Apr 05, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad some single mum are demon from the pit of hell.If u want to live long,avoid some of dis witches

Not some. All. Yes, all. But, they can fucck more than Tonto Dikeh. They fucck like the spirits that fucck you in dreams.
Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent? by Hathor5(f): 8:49am On Apr 05, 2022
Why not?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent? by yuping(m): 9:25am On Apr 05, 2022
simpleseyi:

I have slept with many in the past, I am not currently sleeping with any, but, I will still sleep with many in the future. But that is the only thing they are good for, casual sex.
Ok odogwu of our time.
Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent? by yuping(m): 9:28am On Apr 05, 2022
Dailyparrot:

I believed her and asked her to come with the child. When she came, I teased her that her mates in the north already have kids.
In your own case you we're deceived and trick.
Maybe if she has stated the truth you might have still liked her.
Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent? by Dailyparrot: 10:11am On Apr 05, 2022
yuping:

In your own case you we're deceived and trick.
Maybe if she has stated the truth you might have still liked her.

Liked her for fu*king and not marriage. I'm not stupid. cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent? by Dailyparrot: 10:18am On Apr 05, 2022
simpleseyi:

I had one again that never told me that she is a single mother.

It was after several sexual engagements that I saw a little girl she used as her profile picture on WhatsApp. When I asked her who the baby was, she confirmed she is her daughter.

On probing further, I learnt that she moved in with the baby daddy and they lived like husband and wife for complete three years. The guy couldn't marry her because the parents of the girl refused to accept him based on the fact that he's from a state they don't want, so she told me.

I felt really disgusted. You know what it means for a girl to live with a man performing all the wifey duties for a whole three years.

Well, that marked the end of our sexlationship.

After several encounters with these single mothers, I became afraid to conclude that one out of every ten girls you meet out there is a single mother.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent? by Axis313(m): 11:04am On Apr 05, 2022
Dailyparrot:

Sometimes, one even gets to know that they are single mothers after several sexual encounters.

That's how one deceived me the other time. I met her and she was looking so young. On the day she was to visit me, she told me that her sister left a year old child with her and she doesn't have anybody to leave the child at home with.

The baby slept off and we got down to business. It was in the second round that I pressed her breast and milk came out. I didn't believe my eyes. I pressed it again and the breast milk rushed out more. It was then the yeye girl covered her face with her hand.

It happened that the so called young girl I taught I was dealing with is a lactating mother.

So you see? She couldn't even wait to wean her child before continuing where she stopped. I should marry such person because I can have sex with her?
Hmm,true talk.
Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent? by Axis313(m): 11:06am On Apr 05, 2022
Mariangeles:

Never say Never! cheesy

I have come to realize that in life, we don't know what we're truly capable of, until we're confronted with certain situations.
Some single mothers may not even be at fault,they may even be widowed.
Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent? by Axis313(m): 11:08am On Apr 05, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Lol,well done,I sight you.
Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent? by OlawaleBammie: 11:18am On Apr 05, 2022
Axis313:

Lol,well done,I sight you.
baba na so naa

I cant pay for someone else's excesses and ignorance

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent? by Kobojunkiee: 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mariangeles:
Never say Never! cheesy

Na so....this life has a way of pummeling even the hardest among us into submission. I don see am happen so tay, I dey leave everything up to God to finally decide. undecided

Na so even David talk say, " Man proposes, God disposes...." undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent? by Richy4(m): 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
baba na so naa

I cant pay for someone else's excesses and ignorance

You are very funny and I like that Match stuff honestly... I would have loved to know if you were single or married...

But let's just assume you were single and have been protecting yourself... One day, an unfortunate incident happened in the bedroom that your condom broke.... she got pregnant and refused to abort ,....

she gave birth....and one beautiful weekend she showed up at your door step, dump the kid for you and disappeared....Stating that you were never the kind of man she wants to end up with..... Do you think it is appropriate for another lady to marry you as a single dad... even though u are handsome and rich..?But a single dad cheesy....Do you think you deserved to be loved as a single dad?.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent? by Truvelisback(m): 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
For this Buhari govt? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Avoid Making Bad Decisions Even If Not For Your Sake, But For Your Family / Cutest SIBLING / How Much Food Is Too Much For A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.