Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens (30761 Views)

Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online / Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her / Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
EmptyGarden:
I just hope they're acting... I think she's crazy enough to do that.

Lol
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
:/
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by chukwuibuipob: 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
angry angry .he should free her sad angry
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Finally.

I didn't even know who these people are until a few weeks ago when the man began playing his cards. I've always said that those cards are signs of a vengeful man, not a wronged man.

When I saw his most recent video, I realized he's jealous of her wealth since she earns more than he does, and that he's so embittered and cruel. Calling her names (actually slut shaming her) in front of his daughter, trying to deprive her of her daughter (the older one) don't be surprised he makes a contract on her. He's not a reasonable man. He knows she gets her living from the internet, so he's trying his hardest to destroy her with his regular videos.

He's definitely losing it and he's dragging the whole internet into it for the ride.

Una no know the real story, Una don analyze and judge, nail the man to the cross, then make your Nigeria sister saint mary. Una well done ooh.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by abbey621(m): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
Everything is now on social media, every conversation, fight and argument is now being recorded. This is what happens when you live your life for the gram, he married the internet, well congrats your life is now on the internet. Shouting wh.ore, b*tch etc na medicine after death, you no see her before choosing her as the mother of your kids? Werey grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by KarlWhyte(m): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hmm
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Dbvut: 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
Too bad
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Martinez39s(m): 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Maxxim: 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
She started and ended on social media, ladies needs to know social media destroys them.
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by slowice(m): 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
Stupid man want to drag his family to shred because his stupidity.

Abeg free this girl joor, you don divorce her oga rest

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Kobojunkie: 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
Badguyyyy123:
That woman abi girl Even, she is a big disgrace to Africa and Nigeria, always goes naked why dancing and doing her videos all the name of celebrity,not minding she is married and where she is coming from there is a culture. Ashawo dey her eye since.
Can you please post a picture of her going naked while dancing abeg. undecided

Claiming she disgraces African for supposedly dancing naked, I would like to compare her dance with known African traditions of naked dancing to understand how exactly she "disgraces" Africa. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Moneyboyz: 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
their problem.
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Mooh247: 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
grin

Mumu man

Never marry an olosho no matter how sweet she is

Now that you are married with two kids you have to carry your cross without lamenting

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
descarado:
As long as its Nigerian person versus oyibo especially Nigerian girl, we will demonise the person cos we lack oyibo bumbum.

Guy is losing it.
He didn't know this lady will file for divorce.
Very manipulative man.

Already had restraining order against him over the kids.

I don't care what was their issues but a man who left his wife after few days of giving birth is worst than the devil.

He don't want social media attention yet everyday he is digging himself further into a big hole.
Thank goodness its not Nigeria where you can easily declare the mother of your children man and drag her to court without giving her access to see her kids.

He has been incriminating himself.

My small minded boys here thought its about redpill black pill.

Cursing a woman who just gave birth in front of her kids has already nailed him to the coffin.

Guys should not cry injustice when justice is meted out.

Una no know the real story, Una don analyze and judge, nail the man to the cross, then make your Nigeria sister saint mary. Una well done ooh. Una no even know Wetin the guy fit Dey go through. Once men talk, voice out, he is not suppose to, we are meant to be calm, cool, take shit, take rubbish, take nonsense, till remain calm, wow, why the ratio of Suicide is high on men. Men shut up, you are not meant to have feelings or have blood flowing in you. Don’t voice not, don’t be angry, you are a man. Women cry, shout, say it out, A queen i stan, LIFE OF A MAN. When you give birth to sons, if you have, please train them well, please, tell them to voice out. Sometimes very difficult

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by everythinggirly(f): 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
Am reading comments.
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
descarado:
As long as its Nigerian person versus oyibo especially Nigerian girl, we will demonise the person cos we lack oyibo bumbum.

Guy is losing it.
Very manipulative man.

I don't care what was their issues but a man who left his wife after few days of giving birth is worst than the devil.

He don't want social media attention yet everyday he is digging himself further into a big hole.
Thank goodness its not Nigeria where you can easily declare the mother of your children man and drag her to court without giving her access to see her kids.

Cursing a woman who just gave birth in front of her kids has already nailed him to the coffin.

Watch the video from the beginning not one part

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by premierlead: 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
What's with these people?
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
Badguyyyy123:
That woman abi girl Even, she is a big disgrace to Africa and Nigeria, always goes naked why dancing and doing her videos all the name of celebrity,not minding she is married and where she is coming from there is a culture. Ashawo dey her eye since.

it pays 90% of her bills and we shouldn't expect a change, likewise toto Dikeh and other Instagram Celebrities. They have no other work except that and they are ready to go to the extreme to increase their views. The man looks conservative and a private person right from time, I knew it's,just a matter of time and he will be feed up with her drama. She even gave birth on a live Instagram streaming to tell you how crazy she is.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by WoundedLamb: 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

if wh0res are everywhere, why would a man take a chance to marry and/or have a child by these animals?! thats insane!!! you just ride along, take your share of the toto, and when the time is right, you move along and settle for another one jejely.

You want to jump from one lady to another yet you think you have the moral authority to call anyone out for sleeping around? Hypocrisy in the absence of logic is a new level. One person cannot sleep with herself. If your women sleep around, it's because your men sleep around. If it's okay for men to sleep around, then you either have to do it with trees or accept the fact that your women will also be whores like you. Or where do you expected the decent ones to come from after messing around with the ones around you? It's give and take. Regardless of how much energy y'all channel into shaming women on this platform, you know for sure that you are all products of the same society.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Zulu2022: 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
De jazz don de comot small ,she go go bck go lock am again,de guy go com online de apologize to us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
stop making the lives of nonentities important news stories!!!!
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Exceed15: 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
Attention seekers.
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by charlesdinho7(m): 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
kora just de disgrace womanhood. well, i dont know whether she is a prostitue according to her husband but definitely she looked like one. girls wey de burst nose are devilish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by IbileIfe: 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
descarado:

Guy is losing it.
Very manipulative man.

Tell that to the Marines
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by VULCAN(m): 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
Below are those people who see what they want to see and never what is truly there.

There are so many amongst us.

The third wave Feminists like the person below believe that a woman should be allowed to do whatever she likes and the man should stomach it.

If you check well, this person also supports Jada's slow boil destruction of Will's legacy.

Mtscheww!
BRATISLAVA:

Finally.

I didn't even know who these people are until a few weeks ago when the man began playing his cards. I've always said that those cards are signs of a vengeful man, not a wronged man.

When I saw his most recent video, I realized he's jealous of her wealth since she earns more than he does, and that he's so embittered and cruel. Calling her names (actually slut shaming her) in front of his daughter, trying to deprive her of her daughter (the older one) don't be surprised he makes a contract on her. He's not a reasonable man. He knows she gets her living from the internet, so he's trying his hardest to destroy her with his regular videos.

He's definitely losing it and he's dragging the whole internet into it for the ride.
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by delzbaba(m): 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
This girl never know american men, maybe she should go and watch ID and some other crime channels, this man can carry gun and finish all of them including himself oh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Ybaby: 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
descarado:

Guy is losing it.
Very manipulative man.

In bold. Any man who threatens to divorce his wife a few days after birth is the devil himself ...... he says he held them for the first 30 mins of thier lives ..... SOOOOOOO!!!! she carried them for 9 months and post partum depression is real. In all things avoid men you are richer than.... avoid men who are greedy. He wants her money and she must show him that she is a Nigerian smart girl. She gets custody and he gets no alimony ..... omo ole ifo oshi

3 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Ybaby: 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
VULCAN:
Below are those people who see what they want to see and never what is truly there.

There are so many amongst us.

The third wave Feminists like the person below believe that a woman should be allowed to do whatever she likes and the man should stomach it.

If you check well, this person also supports Jada's slow boil destruction of Will's legacy.

Mtscheww!

Shebi you go born daughter.....kontinu!

A week after your daughter born ...just imagine sey her hubby threaten to divorce her.

A week after.... just ride on Pastor .... ride on.

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
WoundedLamb:
You want to jump from one lady to another yet you think you have the moral authority to call anyone out for sleeping around? Hypocrisy in the absence of logic is a new level. One person cannot sleep with herself. If your women sleep around, it's because your men sleep around. If it's okay for men to sleep around, then you either have to do it with trees or accept the fact that your women will also be whores like you. Or where do you expected the decent ones to come from after messing around with the ones around you? It's give and take. Regardless of how much energy y'all channel into shaming women on this platform, you know for sure that you are all products of the same society.

see this ignoramus talking about moral authority....as if there was anything wrong with a SINGLE person having a new woman in his life and not getting attached to anybody, lol! again, a single person can do what the fukc they please, but as a married person, i beg to differ.

the problem here is not the wh0re and her low life morals (aka getting married and sleeping around), the main problem here is the men who want to marry these wh0res and turn them into housewives, duh!

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Dearlord(m): 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
This kind matter dey always lead to premature R.I.P

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by donbenie(m): 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Finally.

He's dragging the whole internet into it for the ride?
Are you by any chance saying he was the one who shot and posted the video on the net?
Maybe before you throw all the blame game on him,you should give that a hard long thought..
Who posted the video and what was the aim?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Philanthropist, Prince Onyeka Eze Buries 40-Year-Old Sister In Anambra (Photos) / Frank Artus With His Daughters And Son In Family Photos / #RudeBoy : Paul Okoye Celebrates Jude Okoye On His Birthday - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.