Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens (30838 Views)

Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online / Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her / Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by mrdino(m): 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
na dem Ediots who didnt want to hear when we told them: THOU SHALL NOT TRY TO TURN WH0RES INTO HOUSEWIVES!!!

Lol! The eleventh commandment.
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by luminouz(m): 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

His technique is quite simple and a lot of men do it: make videos as if he's innocent, pretend to be devastated, cry to weaponise children, say she's a slay mama, etc etc

But in the background with secret cameras you can see how vile he truly is. He should move on without his boring drama.

Lmaoooo

What a fuqin clown!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by bepositive11: 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hahahaha!!!

Who told you that she earns more than he does? That man is filthy rich. Go and look up his website. His clients include top A celebrities like Paris Hilton

Please stop talking nonsense grin

BRATISLAVA:

Finally.

I didn't even know who these people are until a few weeks ago when the man began playing his cards. I've always said that those cards are signs of a vengeful man, not a wronged man.

When I saw his most recent video, I realized he's jealous of her wealth since she earns more than he does, and that he's so embittered and cruel. Calling her names (actually slut shaming her) in front of his daughter, trying to deprive her of her daughter (the older one) don't be surprised he makes a contract on her. He's not a reasonable man. He knows she gets her living from the internet, so he's trying his hardest to destroy her with his regular videos.

He's definitely losing it and he's dragging the whole internet into it for the ride.

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by funshint(m): 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
Wahala for person wey marry Olosho call am love grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by BRATISLAVA: 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
bepositive11:
Hahahaha!!!

Who told you that she earns more than he does? That man is filthy rich. Go and look up his website. His clients include top A celebrities like Paris Hilton

Please stop talking nonsense grin

He's the one who said it, not me.

Social media earners can earn more than traditional jobs.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by BRATISLAVA: 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
luminouz:

Lmaoooo

What a fuqin clown!!!

What a fucking idiot!!!

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by BRATISLAVA: 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
luminouz:

There, dear, there.

Have a hankie!!!

Take it easy.

Talk about a clown. Keep fantasizing.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by koyyess: 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
descarado:
As long as its Nigerian person versus oyibo especially Nigerian girl, we will demonise the person cos we lack oyibo bumbum.

Guy is losing it.
He didn't know this lady will file for divorce.
Very manipulative man.

Already had restraining order against him over the kids.

I don't care what was their issues but a man who left his wife after few days of giving birth is worst than the devil.

He don't want social media attention yet everyday he is digging himself further into a big hole.
Thank goodness its not Nigeria where you can easily declare the mother of your children man and drag her to court without giving her access to see her kids.

He has been incriminating himself.

My small minded boys here thought its about redpill black pill.

Cursing a woman who just gave birth in front of her kids has already nailed him to the coffin.

Guys should not cry injustice when justice is meted out.

The foolish red neck no get sense. I am sure he has alot of blacks as friends.

No child would like to hear demeaning words being thrown at their mum by someone they call dad.

He has shot himself on the leg and has shown he is not capable of getting part or sole custody of the kids.
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Ybaby: 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
ityP:

I will instead avoid any LovePeddler of a lady. It will always end in tears grin

In that case, avoid your mummy..... your daddy is in tears.... ask him if I am lying.
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Allisgud: 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
So who is the cameraman,if this was a cookup after this,both of them are mad
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by luminouz(m): 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

What a fucking idiot!!!

LMAO

Lol...

It's clear that you are hurting. I'm not the only one who saw through your braggadocio online.

I hope you get well.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by luminouz(m): 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Talk about a clown. Keep fantasizing.
K
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Ybaby: 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
Juoflife1:
Yes he wants her money. Did you see the video he made yesterday where he said he is going to sue her for defamation and he is expecting to get half a million?

No!! I didnot see the video but the handwriting is on the wall. He is a pimPP kinda man. He feels because he appears in her video he is entitled to her money.... greedy KKK... red neck. He wants to use her to cash out but he is not the star she is the star. He will soon fade off!
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by HausaIboYoruba: 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
Say no to naija girls
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by koyyess: 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

[s]see this ignoramus talking about moral authority....as if there was anything wrong with a SINGLE person having a [/s]new woman [s]in his life and not getting attached to anybody, lol! again, a single person can do what the fukc they please, but as a married person, i beg to differ.

the problem here is not the wh0re and her low life morals (aka getting married and sleeping around), the main problem here is the men who want to marry these wh0res and turn them into housewives, duh![/s]

A new wh0re you mean? Cause that's all you are ever going to get.
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Tonitoniton(m): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
This Korra or Quran woman is a very big disgrace to the anioma people of delta state and Africa at large.

It is a terrible thing to marry a nudist and unscrupulous woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by ityP(m): 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ybaby:

In that case, avoid your mummy..... your daddy is in tears.... ask him if I am lying.

You think say my mama na ashawo like yours? grin Woman wey the whole village dey hype. Your mama wey don abort like 10 belly before she meet your foolish intentional father? grin
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by koyyess: 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
WoundedLamb:

You want to jump from one lady to another yet you think you have the moral authority to call anyone out for sleeping around? Hypocrisy in the absence of logic is a new level.

Don't mind that thing.

Mumu wey dey play for pig farm dey claim neat freak....no be madness be that?

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by BRATISLAVA: 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
luminouz:

K

Are you the illogical rapist from that thread?
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by luminouz(m): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Are you the illogical rapist from that thread?
K
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by BRATISLAVA: 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
luminouz:

K

Yes you are. No wonder you're still after my posts.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by luminouz(m): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Yes you are. No wonder you're still after my posts.
K
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by BRATISLAVA: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
luminouz:

Lol...

It's clear that you are hurting. I'm not the only one who saw through your braggadocio online.

I hope you get well.

You're still licking the ground I walk on. Lol. That thread really exposed you, didn't it? You're still hurting, aren't you?

What "braggadocio online"? Some of you illogical rapists use words you don't even know the meaning of.

Keep fantasizing. I pity you.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by bepositive11: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
When did he say it?

He's a special kind of doctor and he owns his own business. He doesn't have a traditional job

BRATISLAVA:

He's the one who said it, not me.

Social media earners can earn more than traditional jobs.
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
koyyess:
A new wh0re you mean? Cause that's all you are ever going to get.

so you mean that all women are wh0res?! bwaaaaaaah, ok sir!
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by luminouz(m): 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You're still licking the ground I walk on. Lol. That thread really exposed you, didn't it? You're still hurting, aren't you?

What "braggadocio online"? Some of you illogical rapists use words you don't even know the meaning of.

Keep fantasizing. I pity you.
K
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by BRATISLAVA: 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
luminouz:

K

Rapist of 2. Keep up the pained "k".
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by luminouz(m): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Rapist of 2. Keep up the pained "k".
K
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by koyyess: 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

so you mean that all women are wh0res?! bwaaaaaaah, ok sir!

Your words not mine. So be prepared.
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
koyyess:
Your words not mine. So be prepared.

so now you claim ARRANT RUBBISH to try to make a point?!?!? who said all women were wh0res (if not you)?! do you have English comprehension issues?!?! aint you the one who claimed that a single man dropping a woman and then getting a new one will only attract wh0res?!
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by udemzeus(m): 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
descarado:
As long as its Nigerian person versus oyibo especially Nigerian girl, we will demonise the person cos we lack oyibo bumbum.

Guy is losing it.
He didn't know this lady will file for divorce.
Very manipulative man.

Already had restraining order against him over the kids.

I don't care what was their issues but a man who left his wife after few days of giving birth is worst than the devil.

He don't want social media attention yet everyday he is digging himself further into a big hole.
Thank goodness its not Nigeria where you can easily declare the mother of your children man and drag her to court without giving her access to see her kids.

He has been incriminating himself.

My small minded boys here thought its about redpill black pill.

Cursing a woman who just gave birth in front of her kids has already nailed him to the coffin.

Guys should not cry injustice when justice is meted out.

For saying this, you are mad
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by koyyess: 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

so now you claim
[s]ARRANT RUBBISH to try to make a point?!?!? who said all women were wh0res (if not you)?! do you have English comprehension issues?!?! aint you the one who claimed that a single man dropping a woman and then getting a new one will only attract wh0res?![/s]

Why not just say you didn't understand my reply rather than just jiggle your d1ck around? Or don't you fantasize about wh0res no more?

Again, your words not mine.

MrBrownJay1:

if wh0res are everywhere, why would a man take a chance to marry and/or have a child by these animals?! thats insane!!! you just ride along, take your share of the toto, and when the time is right, you move along and settle for another one jejely.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap / Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him / Kemi Adesipe Wears Cleveage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.