Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,528 members, 7,837,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens (30841 Views)

Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online / Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her / Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
koyyess:
Why not just say you didn't understand my reply rather than just jiggle your d1ck around? Or don't you fantasize about wh0res no more?

if you had a functioning brain, you would understand that "someone else" said that wh0res were everywhere, and i just replied to them (thats why i wrote:"IF whores are everywhere" duh!)....sadly, as usual, NLers are too daft to realize/accept when they've made a mistake.

keep writing rubbish online.
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by koyyess: 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

[s]if you had a functioning brain, you would understand that "someone else" said that wh0res were everywhere, and i just replied to them (thats why i wrote:"IF whores are everywhere" duh!)....sadly, as usual, NLers are too daft to realize/accept when they've made a mistake.

keep writing rubbish online.[/s]

Give me one good definition of the kind of female you would 'pick' without getting attached? It seems for someone who enjoys using the word 'wh0re' loosely, you really don't know what it means do you?

Air head. grin

Keep shouting 'wh0re' 'wh0re' till you end up with one.
1diot. cheesy

MrBrownJay1:

see this ignoramus talking about moral authority....as if there was anything wrong with a SINGLE person having a new woman in his life and not getting attached to anybody, lol! again, a single person can do what the fukc they please, but as a married person, i beg to differ.

the problem here is not the wh0re and her low life morals (aka getting married and sleeping around), the main problem here is the men who want to marry these wh0res and turn them into housewives, duh!
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
koyyess:
Give me one good definition of the kind of female you would 'pick' without getting attached? It seems for someone who enjoys using the word 'wh0re' loosely, you really don't know what it means do you?
Air head. grin

i do feel sorry for you....now that you see how foolish you were and the mistake you made, you are trying to change the subject to some irrelevant rubbish.

any single man can date any woman and drop her to get a new one (happens everyday all around the world), this is no brain science, this is called LIFE!
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Arielle: 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Shatap
You shut up, you twit. Should he not have an opinion? An opinion that makes more sense than all your. So called red pillars or whatever you idiots call yourselves. This forum is chock a block full of you lot calling people names like you are any better than them.
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by koyyess: 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
MrBrownJay1 1 inch D1ck:

any wh0re like me can date any woman and drop her to get a new one (happens everyday all around the world), this is no brain science, this is called LIFE!

Ok grin

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
koyyess:

Fixed.
Ok grin

what does the above question (about "how a man without a dikc can fukc a woman" ) got to do with the above subject of this thread?! again, you can run around trying to bring irrelevant nonsense here, it still doesnt change the fact that you are only butthurt because you made a mistake and you are too daft to recognize it. NLers like yourself are a waste of space because even when it is obvious you are completely wrong, you keep trying to hang on to rubbish nonsense.
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by koyyess: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
MrBrownJay11 inch D1ck:

what does the above question (about "how a man without a dikc can fukc a woman" ) got to do with the above subject of this thread?! again, you can run around trying to bring irrelevant nonsense here, it still doesnt change the fact that I am a wh0re only because that's who I am .And I will continue to date my fellow wh0res till I drop dead. Ho ho ho...even the santa knows my name.

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
ignoramus like Koyyess is the reason why we definitely should have an age limit ( coupled with an intelligence test) before signing on to NL. so many NLers are ignorants to a level that even when they are wrong, they think they can just post rubbish on NL and it will make their ignorant nonsense go away. these useless ignorant NLers are too daft to accept that they are wrong, and instead come online to write arrant childish garbage!
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by koyyess: 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
MrBrownJay1 Inch D1ck:
Come one, come all. Live sex machine ready to give any woman good pleasure. Nothing I can't do.

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Femi8586(m): 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
descarado:
As long as its Nigerian person versus oyibo especially Nigerian girl, we will demonise the person cos we lack oyibo bumbum.

Guy is losing it.
He didn't know this lady will file for divorce.
Very manipulative man.

Already had restraining order against him over the kids.

I don't care what was their issues but a man who left his wife after few days of giving birth is worst than the devil.

He don't want social media attention yet everyday he is digging himself further into a big hole.
Thank goodness its not Nigeria where you can easily declare the mother of your children man and drag her to court without giving her access to see her kids.

He has been incriminating himself.

My small minded boys here thought its about redpill black pill.

Cursing a woman who just gave birth in front of her kids has already nailed him to the coffin.

Guys should not cry injustice when justice is meted out.

Women will be happy with this comment. 95% of those who liked it must be women.

Well done bro. You're doing well cheesy
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
deluded ignoramus like Koyyess is the reason why we definitely should have an age limit ( coupled with an intelligence test) before signing on to NL. so many NLers are ignorants to a level that even when they are wrong, they think they can just post rubbish on NL and it will make their ignorant nonsense go away. these useless ignorant NLers are too daft to accept that they are wrong, and instead come online to write arrant childish garbage!
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Lol

If you could explain what is going on, we would appreciate it.

Nobody know, so not need lambasting any party, in a separation and situation like this, anybody could be wrong, anybody could be right, we are all humans, allow the man rant, if he want to, he is human, allow him say all he has in his mind, he is human also, we should break men by not allowing them to speak, let them say it out, he might be have been holding on to it for a long time, as for the woman, let us do same, this is one big disadvantage of social media, it can make or break you. So many trenches online in-laws, so many online judge, so much comments, and some people are vulnerable to such, to act onthe comments and messages, it would break them more, unlike us who no send comments. We are in a Sad generation with beautiful pictures
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by koyyess: 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
MrBrownJay1 inch D1ck:
I don't have d1ck..How can I feed? embarassed

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by BRATISLAVA: 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Nobody know, so not need lambasting any party, in a separation and situation like this, anybody could be wrong, anybody could be right, we are all humans, allow the man rant, if he want to, he is human, allow him say all he has in his mind, he is human also, we should break men by not allowing them to speak, let them say it out, he might be have been holding on to it for a long time, as for the woman, let us do same, this is one big disadvantage of social media, it can make or break you. So many trenches online in-laws, so many online judge, so much comments, and some people are vulnerable to such, to act onthe comments and messages, it would break them more, unlike us who no send comments. We are in a Sad generation with beautiful pictures

Nice thoughts.

However, I don't agree with them. If we allow everyone to rant lies, wonder how the world would be. If anyone could be right, I think it would be fair of you to allow people to say what they want to in support of whomsoever they please. Even if they aren't in support of the man. It has nothing to do with breaking a pretending man. Meanwhile, should we let him break her?

Trench online in-laws will always be there, online judges too. You need to be clear who is which, though.
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by ibinaboonline: 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
They may have set it up but did they also put the words in the man’s mouth? If they set it up, they did so because the man was predictable and he didn’t disappoint. It means he has a habit of abusing the woman so they just planned to get it on film this time.
Ceenachi:
Any person can see these friends and Kora set this up. Listen how they altered the sound and Kora pretending to be so innocent when she knew she set this up, just to let people hear Justin ....hmmm..and look how her friends walking up and down through their argument. Disrespectful!
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by LordOfTheGame: 12:05am On Apr 06, 2022
The JuJu that she used on the man has faded and the man is back to his senses just to realise that he married a public toilet, a LovePeddler. She is a manipulative bitch so the man should use every necessary means in his reach to deal with her ugly ass so that in her next world she will learn to behave well and be a good wife. And the other bitches in Europe, this is a lesson.
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:12am On Apr 06, 2022
deluded ignorants like Koyyess is the reason why we definitely should have an age limit ( coupled with an intelligence test) before signing on to NL. so many NLers are ignorants to a level that even when they are wrong, they think they can just post rubbish on NL and it will make their ignorant nonsense go away. these useless ignorant NLers are too daft to accept that they are wrong, and instead come online to write arrant childish garbage!
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Funflipper: 1:22am On Apr 06, 2022
descarado:
As long as its Nigerian person versus oyibo especially Nigerian girl, we will demonise the person cos we lack oyibo bumbum.

Guy is losing it.
He didn't know this lady will file for divorce.
Very manipulative man.

Already had restraining order against him over the kids.

I don't care what was their issues but a man who left his wife after few days of giving birth is worst than the devil.

He don't want social media attention yet everyday he is digging himself further into a big hole.
Thank goodness its not Nigeria where you can easily declare the mother of your children man and drag her to court without giving her access to see her kids.

He has been incriminating himself.

My small minded boys here thought its about redpill black pill.

Cursing a woman who just gave birth in front of her kids has already nailed him to the coffin.

Guys should not cry injustice when justice is meted out.

"Cursing a woman who just gave birth in front of her kids has already nailed him to the coffin."

But she said she regrets having them in their presence and that made him snap. You people pretend not to hear the part where he told her the reason he called her a fxcking bitch.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by jimcaddy(m): 2:51am On Apr 06, 2022
This Justin guy should leave this relationship and let go. The way this is going, he might just carry gun and shoot her. Oyinbos are that crazy. Just free Korra. You will see hotter, more committed babes than Korra abeg. I'm sure the man feels used. Naija babes will be looking for white man to marry because of paper. You know you won't be loyal, why marry then.
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by meobizy(f): 3:03am On Apr 06, 2022
To me e don enter reality show acting. These people are making cash from anything they post so careful curation is a job for them.
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:38am On Apr 06, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Nice thoughts.

However, I don't agree with them. If we allow everyone to rant lies, wonder how the world would be. If anyone could be right, I think it would be fair of you to allow people to say what they want to in support of whomsoever they please. Even if they aren't in support of the man. It has nothing to do with breaking a pretending man. Meanwhile, should we let him break her?

Trench online in-laws will always be there, online judges too. You need to be clear who is which, though.

If we allow people rant, express themselves, Omo
We go know people other sides, we shouldn’t make people pretend, they have been pretending to be good marital couple ever since, one of them bottling it up and trying, the man may have been emotionally and mentally not ok in the marriage, she too might be having it tough, the man might be right, she too might be right, I have seen Women manipulators, make everyone hate the man in divorce, I have seen men too do same, these things is not easy as you all judge, get married and you will understand these things, staying with one person, married to one person you see, get to talk to everyday even on your down times, quarrels, argument, unfaithfulness fit enter self, abuse the man today, insult the woman today, na their cross they have to carry, they are not the first and won’t be the last, you, me everyone else will carry out cross, marriage no be beans talk, no be jollof rice, no be abeg I Dey come tomorrow, no be baby I will be coming over for the weekend, you are in you are in. Good or bad. Na very one kind journey.
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by koyyess: 6:39am On Apr 06, 2022
MrBrownJay1 inch D1ck:
here is something very interesting to understand about us wh0res... KONJI IS A BASTARD!!!! and when you realize that some wh0res like me are gladly fukcing mad homeless dirty stinky mad women on the streets, you can be sure that the above would be a walk in the park.

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by Kingzeez10: 10:16am On Apr 06, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
You are totally correct...he didn't see it coming. She took him unawares. I really wish she could forgive him, so they settle their issues and reunite.
I pray they never settle. Nigeria women are something else.
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by InsanePsycho(m): 11:21am On Apr 06, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzXUNG09ur4

New Video Emerges Showing Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Raining Insults on Her in Front of Their Kids, Fans Reacts

In the video, Justin was seen with Korra and her friend as he explained that whoever had custody of the child at the time divorce was filed was supposed to retain custody till the other party goes before a judge. He noted that it was the reason he wanted to get a restraining order on Korra.

The video also showed the moment when Korra asked her ex-husband if he also wanted to take their newborn baby away despite her still breastfeeding and Justin replied in the affirmative, saying he didn’t care.

In a different audio clip, Justin was heard calling Korra names and saying that she regrets having her kids. After the dancer cautioned him not to call her names in front of the children, Justin then called her a who*re a bit*ch and a sl*ut and said he would keep calling her that in front of them till they turn 18 because according to him, that is what she is.

The new video showing Justin raining insults on Korra has now generated mixed reactions online. While some people noted that the father of two is not as innocent as he has been portraying, others said Korra connived with her friends to make him look bad.

https://www.facebook.com/102771789020673/videos/379871097274804/?app=fbl

Your narration is stupid undecided
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
deluded ignorants like Koyyess is the reason why we definitely should have an age limit ( coupled with an intelligence test) before signing on to NL. so many NLers are ignorants to a level that even when they are wrong, they think they can just post rubbish on NL and it will make their ignorant nonsense go away. these useless ignorant NLers are too daft to accept that they are wrong, and instead come online to write arrant childish garbage!
Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by koyyess: 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
MrBrownJay1 inch D1ck:
Sex slave for sale here. Don't ignore me please. Key word is 'wh0re'. embarassed

Re: Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:56am On Apr 07, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adesuwa Etomi Defends Genevieve Nnaji From Troll [PICS] / Runtown To Buy The New Innoson SUV / Olakunle Churchill Carrying His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.