Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? (19457 Views)

Why SIM Cards Linked With NIN Are Being Barred - NCC / More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive / GLO Is Unable To Register My Sim Card According To NCC Directive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? by drmikeadams(m): 8:37am On Apr 05, 2022
Mofos blocked me.....
Re: FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? by Nicho118(m): 8:37am On Apr 05, 2022
Prevent:
Let's all mount on their fb page and bash drag the hell outtaf them.
wetin be their Facebook page name sef?
Re: FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? by Prevent: 8:44am On Apr 05, 2022
Nicho118:
wetin be their Facebook page name sef?
mtn ng,airtel ng,glo ng.
Re: FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? by dappydozzy(m): 8:50am On Apr 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Ain't linking no shit....smoke my morning weed with anger.....puffing...pufffffff...

Pantami ain't go no knowledge...

.....Nigerian government go just dey employ anyhow people way nor get idea for communication and computer...whereas we way study computer science go dey jobless....

Nin- sim linking should be a continuous process

No deadline....no barring of sim card from making out going calls....and nothing should happen to people sim card who refused to link

The only thing they should insist on is that when ever you are buying a new sim...it must be linked.

With this ....gradually or as time goes on or rather many years later.....sim card not linked to nin will automatically not be in circulation and it will fizzle out on its own

Continuous process till when, till heaven come ? Implementation have to begin, Nigerians have to change they don't take issues like this important. What you said here shows you don't know much about pantami, ignoramus. Pantami is a fellow of the Nigerian Computer Society. He was also the former Director General of Nigerian Information Technology Development where herevolutionized the agency whereby the agency started generating revenue for government. Pantami is an IT expert. So you wey you do computer science and, how many qualifications do you have to rival that of pantami.
Re: FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? by HeavenVGate: 8:51am On Apr 05, 2022
ikorodureporta:
Please tell
Yes one of my Sims ( not main one ) I only use it for internet subscription so I'm not going to bother to link it yet but I will do so soon because I see no reason why I shouldn't link my SIM when I have nothing to hide.
Re: FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? by HeavenVGate: 8:54am On Apr 05, 2022
Prevent:
Let's all mount on their fb page and bash drag the hell outtaf them.
Shut up! Empty headed goat. You don't wanna link your sim but idiot like you will go to Ghana and do everything they ask you to do idiot!
Re: FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? by Prevent: 8:57am On Apr 05, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Shut up! Empty headed goat. You don't wanna link your sim but idiot like you will go to Ghana and do everything they ask you to do idiot!
Are you done bleating?.

If yes,go get a cup of water,then drink to calm thAT coconut of a head downcheesy

1 Like

Re: FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? by Asianjollof007: 8:59am On Apr 05, 2022
I have been barred from making calls. I hope it can only affect calls, i have no strength for any nin stress for now.
Re: FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? by Cooleasy(m): 9:01am On Apr 05, 2022
Starhearts:

Updates me on how to link up my sim, am using airtel line
*996#

All networks.
Re: FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? by CoolAmbience(m): 9:05am On Apr 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Ain't linking no shit....smoke my morning weed with anger.....puffing...pufffffff...

.....Nigerian government go just dey employ anyhow people way nor get idea for communication and computer...whereas we way study computer science go dey jobless....

No deadline....no barring of sim card from making out going calls....and nothing should happen to people sim card who refused to link

The only thing they should insist on is that when ever you are buying a new sim...it must be linked.

With this ....gradually or as time goes on or rather many years later.....sim card not linked to nin will automatically not be in circulation and it will fizzle out on its own

See person wey claim to be ICT / Digital / Technology expert....

SIM-NIN should happen before phone lines become active and functional. Communication is central to security.

That should be a prerequisite for having a phone line in Nigeria, as this will significantly improve security and tracking of criminal elements.

At a time that insecurity is growing by the day, we shouldn't be waiting for 'whatever' to fizzle out before doing the needful.

Nigerians should either comply with this directive or have their phone lines blocked, until after it's been done.

Everything should be about 'when we want it' and freedom. This blocking penalty is long overdue. We are too laid back and lackadaisical in this country. Only proactive in blame games.

1 Like

Re: FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? by Sunnybabe(m): 9:23am On Apr 05, 2022
I can't make call since xterday night... Probably I will have to use my brother NIN to link it now, because I don't have
Re: FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? by silverlinen(m): 9:26am On Apr 05, 2022
Damn....this werey govt don bar my sim from placing calls...but no wahala, cos i link no sim.
As far as i fit dey chat up via WhatsApp and twitter, then am good.
Who calls help? How many times i dey even call self?
Re: FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? by Ajimusty2: 9:43am On Apr 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

pass me one tie abeg my dealer no pick call.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? by Greatdand007(m): 9:59am On Apr 05, 2022
happney65:

ogun kill them still

Stubborn generation and this will help tackle insecurity in the country anyway they have block my mtn line
Re: FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:06am On Apr 05, 2022
Yemi4luv:

DO YOU mean they barred your link line too ?
Yes. I had to call customer care.
She didnt seem surprised.
She just kept apologizing
So I guess it is somewhat of a general issue.
Problem now is I also have an Etisalat line to start panicking over
Re: FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:06am On Apr 05, 2022
Karmaisme:

Must you insult him to drive home your point? Your response to people on a faceless forum like this determines your IQ level.

You’re right. I was just angry then
Re: FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? by Kyrestas: 10:38am On Apr 05, 2022
it was yesterday that a borrow 750 from my MTN line, if they like let them block. nonsence.
Re: FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? by Yemi4luv: 11:04am On Apr 05, 2022
vivaciousvivi:
Yes. I had to call customer care.
She didnt seem surprised.
She just kept apologizing
So I guess it is somewhat of a general issue.
Problem now is I also have an Etisalat line to start panicking over

Ok I've done my nin since last year but i haven't got the number I've send email to those nin for the past 4 month no reply yet im tired I cnt make call
Re: FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:07am On Apr 05, 2022
Yemi4luv:

Ok I've done my nin since last year but i haven't got the number I've send email to those nin for the past 4 month no reply yet im tired I cnt make call
My dear, me that has NIN number I cant make call either.Na same boat we dey cheesy
Nigeria is just a headache
Re: FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? by happney65: 11:27am On Apr 05, 2022
Greatdand007:

Stubborn generation and this will help tackle insecurity in the country anyway they have block my mtn line

The ones wey them do all these while did it stop the bombing in Kaduna? Or has it stopped the numerous kidnappings? When they are ready to fight insecurity they should let us know

E ma tan ara yin jee
Re: FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? by ernie1234(m): 11:38am On Apr 05, 2022
It's not just been stubborn, I have linked all my lines but still can't make calls. Went to Glo office at Allen avenue complained and they pleaded that it was their error. Their technical team is working on it...

So it's not entirety our fault. It's the system
Re: FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? by MT: 11:46am On Apr 05, 2022
Re: FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? by kingdotman: 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
silverlinen:
Damn....this werey govt don bar my sim from placing calls...but no wahala, cos i link no sim.
As far as i fit dey chat up via WhatsApp and twitter, then am good.
Who calls help? How many times i dey even call self?

Can someone still use ussd services, receive calls and send messages?
Re: FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? by Yuyu0328(f): 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
I linked my glo line to my NIN two years ago but I've been barred from making calls. Why do I get to be punished for network providers incompetence?
Re: FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
I thought you always talk of seeking more knowledge, should you, you wouldn't have said this trash.

Pantami, a professor in what field?
He's like your lecturer who lectured you during your undergraduate, no difference.

That aside, those who hasn't linked their Sim with NIN will be barred. Nigeria can't afford to contain criminal like you again
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Re: FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? by mooojy: 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
Just got to know today that my line has been barred. Can't make calls out but can receive

1 Like

Re: FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? by Omuuvwie(m): 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

guy where have you been all this while? It has been long ooo
Re: FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? by danniyal(m): 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
Criminal elements will not be happy with this development
Re: FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? by koyyess: 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
Useless Glo 1diots just barred my line that I linked long ago. angry
Re: FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? by 2braithe: 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Who collect this one biscuits?
Re: FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? by Tundex911: 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
I don talk am, I won't do this shit called NIN

Make the FG do their worse

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My OnePlus 7 Pro Just Arrived! Got Questions?! (Inc Unboxing, Hands-On & Review) / Glo Highflier & Talkfree Introduced. Gista, Infinito & G-Bam Updated / Use Blackberry Subscription On Your Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.