Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,191 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife (39829 Views)

Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife / Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Sexual Demand (pic) / Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by luminouz(m): 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
Naso the diick sweet reach? cheesy
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by DryMouth: 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This woman and stupidity. One useless idiot want to pick a new wife instead of allowing the fool to go ahead with his plan while you're making your plans to leave him, you go ahead to stabbed the fool , thus creating more problems to yourself

No man on earth can make me lose my sanity. If I am not good for you enough and you want to pick a new wife, please go ahead, if I can't tolerate such, I quit the marriage immediately. I don't have to go confrontational.
What are you writing?
Very incomprehensible write up.

Abi you smoke?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by luminouz(m): 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Did he inform her during courtship that he will practice polygamy? I guess he did not, otherwise she wouldn't have married him. Imagine that during pregnancy when husband's are supposed to show all possible support to their wives, is when he informed her of getting a new wife undecided , now see what pregnancy hormones has made her to do, who doesn't know that most pregnant women are always temperamental? Let him go and marry a second wife in the land of the dead.

Lmaoooo..so it's pregnancy hormones that made her kill him? What a fuqed up excuse!!! Her temperament made her commit murder? Well, the law doesn't count such when giving judgement. He may have died but she will spend her life behind bars.

Imagine if it's a man who did that, you won't let us rest here

12 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by koyyess: 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
See what polygamy ideology is causing.

Can the Ipob tout negroe get married or fvk where ever he is now? undecided

Why did you not tell your wife from the onset that you are a polygamist? lipsrsealed

Do you know how painful it is for a female to remove tribal sentiments and put you over her own tribe men only for you to reveal your bigot self and imply she isn't good enough?

9 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by Iamaboonasir(m): 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Did he inform her during courtship that he will practice polygamy? I guess he did not, otherwise she wouldn't have married him. Imagine that during pregnancy when husband's are supposed to show all possible support to their wives, is when he informed her of getting a new wife undecided , now see what pregnancy hormones has made her to do, who doesn't know that most pregnant women are always temperamental? Let him go and marry a second wife in the land of the dead.

I hope you'd say this, if the man was your dad,uncle,brother,son or friend (perhaps a benefactor)....

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by lexy2014: 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
Dreal1247:
No man wants to share his wife with anyone, yet they want to marry more wives. People marry more for sex than for companionship nowadays, but later, they realise that a time comes when the sex becomes the tenth option. Unfortunately, by then, it is too late. God will help us in Jesus name, Amen

In this particular case, I think the man's need for another wife had more to do with the Igbo thing of wanting to marry an igbo& not for d reasons u gave above. I am certain that the wife was never accepted because she isn't Igbo and the family of the man might have been terrorising him to get an igbo wife

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by izzou(m): 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
LilMissFavvy:

What kind of irresponsible comment is this?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by Lamasta(m): 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Na pregnancy hormones say make she kill her husband abi

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by lexy2014: 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
LilMissFavvy:

What makes you think the man just told the wife about his plans for another wife?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
cry
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by maasoap(m): 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Did he inform her during courtship that he will practice polygamy? I guess he did not, otherwise she wouldn't have married him. Imagine that during pregnancy when husband's are supposed to show all possible support to their wives, is when he informed her of getting a new wife undecided , now see what pregnancy hormones has made her to do, who doesn't know that most pregnant women are always temperamental?

It could be a lie from what is on ground at the moment. All what we heard was that he wanted to. She just destroyed multiple lives over a decision that had not been made.

[s] Let him go and marry a second wife in the land of the dead.
[/s]

This a complete irresponsible statement. Do you realise that she will get death sentence or life imprisonment? Do you realise what will become of the kids?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by Enny2013(f): 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
Who cares if he marries ten.My children shall b my comforters.
Once I detect u ar cheating,u lose ur values immediately.
I can't kill somebody's son because I am not enough for him. His preference,his choice.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by gassbee: 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
dat guy is not smart, how can u open ur mouth n tel ur wife u wanna go marry a second wife n u think she wil just fold her hands n b looking at you

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Golan007:

Love.

grin
wicked love you mean grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by EmzyT: 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
[s]
Suspect1:
disgusting noise maker!
[/s]

Oga, you're the noise maker here Sir. ‘He/She’ made alot of Sense! sad

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by princewarri1985: 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/pregnant-woman-stabs-hubby-to-death-over-plan-to-marry-2nd-wife
No wife no girlfriend you get peace of mind with alot of fu*ck mate, they come you fu*ck give them 8k or 6k they put their pant back on and hit the road with no string attached, you have kids with different women take good care of your kids financially peace of mind, i keep telling alot of dumb niggas this but they never seems to understand

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
U are a bastard
Suspect1:
disgusting noise maker!
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by EmzyT: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
[s]
airminem:
Afoooonjan 1 VS Biafraaaaaan 0
Na dem dem.....ritualist, cannibals, miners, drugslords

Frustrated people everywhere

RIP to the dead
[/s]

Your foolishness is like GLO, it's Unlimited!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by Ay77(m): 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
Dreal1247:
No man wants to share his wife with anyone, yet they want to marry more wives. People marry more for sex than for companionship nowadays, but later, they realise that a time comes when the sex becomes the tenth option. Unfortunately, by then, it is too late. God will help us in Jesus name, Amen

You’re full of wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by kayperry: 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This woman and stupidity. One useless idiot want to pick a new wife instead of allowing the fool to go ahead with his plan while you're making your plans to leave him, you go ahead to stabbed the fool , thus creating more problems to yourself

No man on earth can make me lose my sanity. If I am not good for you enough and you want to pick a new wife, please go ahead, if I can't tolerate such, I quit the marriage immediately. I don't have to go confrontational with any idiot that have three legs which the center one is a midget.

Be calming down you talk tew much about things you know little or nothing about ....until you find yourselves in the middle of certain situations don't be to confident of how you will respond. you won't possibly understand now

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by faithfull18(f): 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
It is well bayi.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by Clazzone(m): 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
He doesn't understand timing, that's why he passed the right message at the wrong time.

He would have regretted his action now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by sorosoke101: 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

No man on earth can make me lose my sanity. If I am not good for you enough and you want to pick a new wife, please go ahead, if I can't tolerate such, I quit the marriage immediately. I don't have to go confrontational with any idiot that have three legs which the center one is a midget.
I just love everything about you. My unseen crush

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by lesson44: 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
If that is your take, good for you ,but do realize she going to prison for life? Besides her punishment, her name unborn baby and other kids if any are damaged for life.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by derecho(m): 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
So she go born the child for prison?
I won't be surprised they are not even married. Maybe a live-in lover.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by GreyLaw(m): 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
LilMissFavvy:

Please stop it! Pregnancy hormones didn't make her do what she did. She, Omowunmi Joseph, killed her husband in cold blood by herself and with her mind intact. Don't make excuses for such wickedness.

What made you believe the woman over a dead man? How are you sure she told the truth?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by Rexymania(m): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
Why do I find this funny for Christ sake?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by everythinggirly(f): 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
How can sane man tell his pregnant wife that he wants to marry another woman?
Does he know what she's passing through with that pregnancy?
Instead of loving and supporting her Infact he caused his death.

Contact me for your academic research writing services!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by Rexymania(m): 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
I suspect you're a Muslim, please don't drag yourself to tribal difference. Let's be cautious at all times. Leave them. No one is perfect though.

I'm Igbo and I'm also a Muslim anyway

airminem:
Afoooonjan 1 VS Biafraaaaaan 0
Na dem dem.....ritualist, cannibals, miners, drugslords

Frustrated people everywhere

RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by Judgesledge(m): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

the center one can never be a midget, that's why you are in his house in the first place dear

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by chukkystar(m): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
Pregnancy Hormones can never push anyone to kill, she is a violent Woman. Other Women would be crying in a Corner.. Why doesn't Pregnancy Hormones push Women to go and steal when they are Hungry And no money to feed.
LilMissFavvy:
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by lildonn222: 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
Let the tribal war begins......

By their comments you will know them .The so called youths that seems to know all the solutions to this country.

It doesn't matter what your name is or where you came from.A good person is good person and a bad person is a bad person.So,focus on the person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

29-Year-Old Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Girl In Delta (Photos) / Prophetess Running Brothel In Ogun Arrested / This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.