Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife (39861 Views)

Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife / Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Sexual Demand (pic) / Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by Cutehector(m): 6:20am On Apr 06, 2022
Zorn:
So he deserved to die because he wants to marry another woman ? So if your brother is killed in that manner you will say this nonsense?
bros dont stress yourself, a woman will always, and i mean always side herself or her family(siblings) when it comes to issues like this. But will be against the man. Look, Nobody understands why St Paul said it is better not to marry. They would not teach you that part in church.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by babaalagbo11(m): 7:02am On Apr 06, 2022
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned indeed .... nobody worth your rage, I pity una children
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by efficiencie(m): 7:21am On Apr 06, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/pregnant-woman-stabs-hubby-to-death-over-plan-to-marry-2nd-wife

Chai woman with strong heart. She executed the idiot and reported herself sparing the police the need for any investigation. See idiot. You tell your wife you want a second a wife from your home town and expect her to keep quiet. How would that idiot have felt if the wife was servicing another rod somewhere and told the husband to his face that oh I would like to service a side rod. Mumu. This man deserved what he got. He should go an explain to GOD why he needed a second wife.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by osazsky(m): 7:51am On Apr 06, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/pregnant-woman-stabs-hubby-to-death-over-plan-to-marry-2nd-wife
are they not muslims..quoran says marry as much as u can care for foolish woman
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by GindoX(m): 7:56am On Apr 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This woman and stupidity. One useless idiot want to pick a new wife instead of allowing the fool to go ahead with his plan while you're making your plans to leave him, you go ahead to stabbed the fool , thus creating more problems to yourself

No man on earth can make me lose my sanity. If I am not good for you enough and you want to pick a new wife, please go ahead, if I can't tolerate such, I quit the marriage immediately. I don't have to go confrontational with any idiot that have three legs which the center one is a midget.

Shoo shocked babe you dey para oo,see description... Dear take am easy, no be all men be the same... grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by Chrisslim(m): 8:42am On Apr 06, 2022
Fyie:
"Pregnant woman stabs husband to death" u dey show us police man picture

E shock me oo
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by Inosky: 9:25am On Apr 06, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Did he inform her during courtship that he will practice polygamy? I guess he did not, otherwise she wouldn't have married him. Imagine that during pregnancy when husband's are supposed to show all possible support to their wives, is when he informed her of getting a new wife undecided , now see what pregnancy hormones has made her to do, who doesn't know that most pregnant women are always temperamental? Let him go and marry a second wife in the land of the dead.

May it happen to your relatives since you support his death...Amen!
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by SHOCK7(m): 10:23am On Apr 06, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Did he inform her during courtship that he will practice polygamy? I guess he did not, otherwise she wouldn't have married him. Imagine that during pregnancy when husband's are supposed to show all possible support to their wives, is when he informed her of getting a new wife undecided , now see what pregnancy hormones has made her to do, who doesn't know that most pregnant women are always temperamental? Let him go and marry a second wife in the land of the dead.
Ridiculous excuse 4 murder
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by dreality: 10:59am On Apr 06, 2022
everythinggirly:
How can sane man tell his pregnant wife that he wants to marry another woman?
Does he know what she's passing through with that pregnancy?
Instead of loving and supporting her Infact he caused his death.

You are very stuupid. Your wife too will have a good reason to do the same to you

Contact me for your academic research writing services!
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by dreality: 11:00am On Apr 06, 2022
everythinggirly:
How can sane man tell his pregnant wife that he wants to marry another woman?
Does he know what she's passing through with that pregnancy?
Instead of loving and supporting her Infact he caused his death.

Contact me for your academic research writing services!

You are very stuupid. Your wife too will have a good reason to do the same to you
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by Charly68: 11:11am On Apr 06, 2022
The world is getting to it's climax indeed.. man dey kill his wife and wife dey kill husband heartlessly just like this
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 06, 2022
Ignored? But u replied? Now I see stupidity is in your blood line
Suspect1:
**Ignored**.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
May It happen to you the day you cheat on your wife, amen. Nonsense*. undecided
Inosky:

May it happen to your relatives since you support his death...Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
He is the cause of his death. He brought the death on himself.
SHOCK7:

Ridiculous excuse 4 murder

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
Yes, sometimes......
luminouz:

You don't make any logical sense. He is a man and wants a new wife, does having a new wife guarantee his death from the hands of his own wife?

Let's face it, if it's your brother, is this the same judgement you'd pass if he were the man in this story?

What exactly is the crime he has committed to be butchered like an animal in his own house? Or is having a new wife a murder-worthy crime nowadays under the law?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by luminouz(m): 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Yes, sometimes......
You are delusional..

Sadly you are not gonna be there to defend her when she is sentenced to life or death by hanging
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by Obainomilano: 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
[quote author=Zorn post=111685854] Some you you don't have sense on this forum. Look at what you're defending. Trying to be clever yet sound stupid . Tueh[and yet it remains the truth that the dead man could have been alive had he put my rubbish contribution to good use #orator#/quote]
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by walesoflyf(m): 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This woman and stupidity. One useless idiot want to pick a new wife instead of allowing the fool to go ahead with his plan while you're making your plans to leave him, you go ahead to stabbed the fool , thus creating more problems to yourself

No man on earth can make me lose my sanity. If I am not good for you enough and you want to pick a new wife, please go ahead, if I can't tolerate such, I quit the marriage immediately. I don't have to go confrontational with any idiot that have three legs which the center one is a midget.

For the first time in your adult life, you made 71% sense... Keep it up.. grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by Obainomilano: 9:27am On Apr 28, 2022
Zorn:
Some you you don't have sense on this forum. Look at what you're defending. Trying to be clever yet sound stupid . Tueh
mumu if you like don't keep you manhood in your pants when you marry continue jumping outside from one woman to another until they cut off your head in the middle of the night you will now blame your village people idiot...if you want polygamy explain to your first wife first or you join a religion that fully support it like Muslim...that way you will be safe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Caught With $2.8m Cash At Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu / Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) / NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.