Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife (39864 Views)

Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife / Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Sexual Demand (pic) / Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by rajiedreez: 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
Women act then think afterwards
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by AroOkigbo(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
The woman is interested in his skull. Oyo and Ogun are winners on the marketing.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by Mikester: 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This woman and stupidity. One useless idiot want to pick a new wife instead of allowing the fool to go ahead with his plan while you're making your plans to leave him, you go ahead to stabbed the fool , thus creating more problems to yourself

No man on earth can make me lose my sanity. If I am not good for you enough and you want to pick a new wife, please go ahead, if I can't tolerate such, I quit the marriage immediately. I don't have to go confrontational with any idiot that have three legs which the center one is a midget.

I taste bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by derecho(m): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
You dey mind dem...pregnancy hormones.
Next thing now, she'd start shedding tears and they'd say it was because she loved him sooo much and "women" can't control their emotions.

If na the man kill her now, they would have paraded him.
I don't know why they are encouraging wicked women nowadays.
luminouz:

Lmaoooo..so it's pregnancy hormones that made her kill him? What a fuqed up excuse!!! Her temperament made her commit murder? Well, the law doesn't count such when giving judgement. He may have died but she will spend her life behind bars.

Imagine if it's a man who did that, you won't let us rest here

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by Ishilove: 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
Pregnancy hormones? undecided
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by abobote: 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
Was the husband a police officer?
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by Thebig4: 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
Women hmmmm
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by Toni19: 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
I think Igbo men marry just one wife. Besides no person on her has the authority to take another person's life, not even in abortion. This one weak me...

Marriage is not the command of God.
God never said you must be married.
He only provides a help meet.
Leave a marriage if u r not okay, don't kill for any reason.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by amuwo1980: 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hope some one have not killed the man and the poor woman is the fall guy , may God help all of us
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by Gkemz: 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
What will even attract a hustling Igbo man to a dirty ewedu skull mining afonja woman hiding in a brown roof.
What relationship has the light with the darkness?

Now look at how an embittered afonja lady ended your life. Perhaps she wanted to harvest your skull.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by essentialone(m): 9:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
If you avoid women totally, you may be Lonely but you will live a very Peaceful life.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by IamSainted(m): 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
Cutehector:
Dont even know why people are marrying these days. The disadvantages outweighs the advantages
You really have very askew ideas of life.
You need to have a rethink to avoid making a grave mistake.
Everything in this life has an obvious demerit when misused.
Only the wise see it the way it is.
If you harp on the negativity of life, you might want to end your life for abundance of many life disadvantages especially if you live in an underdeveloped area with little fortune.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by Jsaviour(f): 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
GIdiata:

while she cool off behind bars.

women are heartless, mean and wicked

And see your men who aren't wicked, evil and heartless.

Some humans are wicked and heartless and that includes men and women.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by Cutehector(m): 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
IamSainted:

You really have very askew ideas of life.
You need to have a rethink to avoid making a grave mistake.
Everything in this life has an obvious demerit when misused.
Only the wise see it the way it is.
If you harp on the negativity of life, you might want to end your life for abundance of many life disadvantages especially if you live in an underdeveloped area with little fortune.
ogbeni carry your askew opinion and swerve. I didnt ask for it

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mumu marry mumu the male mumu go tell female mumu say him want to marry another female. Instead of the female mumu to japa the union she put her self in bigger trouble by committing murder.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by seunlizy(f): 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
Dreal1247:
No man wants to share his wife with anyone, yet they want to marry more wives. People marry more for sex than for companionship nowadays, but later, they realise that a time comes when the sex becomes the tenth option. Unfortunately, by then, it is too late. God will help us in Jesus name, Amen

Yes dear, you are correct
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by SHOCK7(m): 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This woman and stupidity. One useless idiot want to pick a new wife instead of allowing the fool to go ahead with his plan while you're making your plans to leave him, you go ahead to stabbed the fool , thus creating more problems to yourself

No man on earth can make me lose my sanity. If I am not good for you enough and you want to pick a new wife, please go ahead, if I can't tolerate such, I quit the marriage immediately. I don't have to go confrontational with any idiot that have three legs which the center one is a midget.
U need to calm down
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by Miracle2022: 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

are you married? You will never understand if you are not married.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by ImoleNaija: 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Did he inform her during courtship that he will practice polygamy? I guess he did not, otherwise she wouldn't have married him. Imagine that during pregnancy when husband's are supposed to show all possible support to their wives, is when he informed her of getting a new wife undecided , now see what pregnancy hormones has made her to do, who doesn't know that most pregnant women are always temperamental? Let him go and marry a second wife in the land of the dead.

S'oro niyen?

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by ImoleNaija: 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
faithfull18:
It is well bayi.

This is not well o.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by donbenie(m): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Did he inform her during courtship that he will practice polygamy? I guess he did not, otherwise she wouldn't have married him. Imagine that during pregnancy when husband's are supposed to show all possible support to their wives, is when he informed her of getting a new wife undecided , now see what pregnancy hormones has made her to do, who doesn't know that most pregnant women are always temperamental? Let him go and marry a second wife in the land of the dead.
He had to inform her before marrying her?
Whatever happened to divorce?
She was free to leave the marriage if conditions were not to her liking..
But no,she had to kill him for the capital sin of an African man marrying a second wife..
But you can always dreg up excuses to justify evil,as long as it's a woman..
I'm sure her pregnancy hormones will fortify to enjoy Naija prisons..
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by Advancedman(m): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
LilMissFavvy:

Better hormonal lawyer.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by blackparadise: 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
Bring her to my station let me deal with her immediately..she must not go unpunished

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by freesoul12: 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
Cutehector:
Dont even know why people are marrying these days. The disadvantages outweighs the advantages

I swear
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by donbenie(m): 10:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ishilove:
Pregnancy hormones? undecided
Yes,every pregnant woman is a potential murderer.. undecided
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by Oddfinder: 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
Dreal1247:
No man wants to share his wife with anyone, yet they want to marry more wives. People marry more for sex than for companionship nowadays, but later, they realise that a time comes when the sex becomes the tenth option. Unfortunately, by then, it is too late. God will help us in Jesus name, Amen
This particular case is not about sex
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by Married2Crypto(m): 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
One useless idiot want to pick a new wife instead of allowing the fool to go ahead with his plan while you're making your plans to leave him, you go ahead to stabbed the fool , thus creating more problems to yourself

No man on earth can make me lose my sanity. If I am not good for you enough and you want to pick a new wife, please go ahead, if I can't tolerate such, I quit the marriage immediately. I don't have to go confrontational with any idiot that have three legs which the center one is a midget
at d bolded above, wat is this? Chai! See finishing, naa mk11 brutality be dz one. Is dz suppose to be an insult or a curse? Women over get mout shaa wey fit cut man deep pass tiger razor blade, hands up in surrenda o! As I no go fit win from 'mouth weaponry attacks'.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by Love800(m): 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
[quote author=MadamVanessa post=111658886] shocked

No man on earth can make me lose my sanity. If I am not good for you enough and you want to pick a new wife, please go ahead, if I can't tolerate such, I quit the marriage immediately. I don't have to go confrontational with any idiot that have three legs which the center one is a midget.[dis is my number 08132324518 pls call me later]
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by Myke99: 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

When it happened to you. Then we see what you will do. No con Dey cap nonsense here saint
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by MadamVanessa(f): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
author=Love800 post=111684426]

shocked
Why should I call you please?
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by Ihuomanice1(f): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
Eeehee You mean am

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife by izubext007: 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mugu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Staring At A Suspected Rapist's Joystick In Zimbabwe After His Arrest / Young Men Who Specialize In Raping Women At Night Vigils Arrested In Enugu.Photo / PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.