Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,722 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

What It Means When A Woman Cries When Proposed To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What It Means When A Woman Cries When Proposed To (766 Views)

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. / Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What It Means When A Woman Cries When Proposed To by Frankreporters(m): 8:35am On Apr 05, 2022
What was your reaction or your wife’s reaction when you proposed to her? As a wife, how did you react when you were proposed to by your husband? Tell us in the comments section.
grin

Happiness can lead someone to cry or shed tears. For one to cry when something good happens to her, it means that her heart was really and positively touched.

Crying or shedding tears is the perfect way to tell you that she is happy or excited. It is the best way for her to say some things that words cannot express or explain. When a woman cries when proposed to, it means she is emotional.

When her excitement, joy or happiness cannot be contained, she will only cry or shed tears to make it evident. Therefore, if you see a woman crying when being proposed to, she is happy.

I have explained 8 reasons why women cry when proposed to in this piece. Click here to get the full gist

Re: What It Means When A Woman Cries When Proposed To by Lawlab251: 8:38am On Apr 05, 2022
Hmm
Re: What It Means When A Woman Cries When Proposed To by Carcholce: 8:47am On Apr 05, 2022
Re: What It Means When A Woman Cries When Proposed To by Carcholce: 8:48am On Apr 05, 2022
Some of them are cry for the man because they know he don buy market.
Re: What It Means When A Woman Cries When Proposed To by MadamVanessa(f): 8:51am On Apr 05, 2022
shocked

I hate it when ladies cries when a man propose to her, and majority of ladies do this alot. It seems they're so obsessed about marriage, ofcourse they do. I don't know if I am the only lady that this marriage of a thing does not shag like opium.

I don't give a damn . You bring your ring, I stretch out my hand and collect it, don't even kneel down, but when I collect your ring , you must thank me endlessly.

1 Like

Re: What It Means When A Woman Cries When Proposed To by brosom(m): 8:54am On Apr 05, 2022
If u watch closely, you'll find out that most of these cries comes from semi-evening news papers or full Evening news papers.

Hardly have I seen a girl from 18- 24 cry's when been proposed,in fact some get angry within that age range.
Re: What It Means When A Woman Cries When Proposed To by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 05, 2022
Crocodile tears! Most times na pity dem dey pity the young man. Fake gender,fake tears.

Re: What It Means When A Woman Cries When Proposed To by odinson1(m): 8:56am On Apr 05, 2022
They cry because they have finally found the Nice responsible man that will save them from being an Evening newspaper. Don't let anybody deceive you that it is love.
Just imagine the number of years they would have spent running from one church to the other, praying for husband.

And one guy just brought the marriage to her on his knees,and you expect her not to cry? cheesy
Re: What It Means When A Woman Cries When Proposed To by ekanx27(m): 8:58am On Apr 05, 2022
There is one OJO DANIEL OLADIMEJI who has been dishing out fake bet slip. They edited them. I found the slip which he posted today and I want you to look at the team and the scorelines in both slip.

He is operating with multiple Numbers and names but his name is OJO DANIEL OLADIMEJI.

He uses different antics to scheme money from people. DO NOT PAY HIM ANY MONEY because he is a FRAUD and Schemer
Re: What It Means When A Woman Cries When Proposed To by dacblogger: 8:59am On Apr 05, 2022
Mtcheewwwwwmmmm...
Why will I cry when you propose to me undecided

You should be the one crying, for me to accept your ring, I am the one doing you a favor.
Re: What It Means When A Woman Cries When Proposed To by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I hate it when ladies cries when a man propose to her, and majority of ladies do this alot. It seems they're so obsessed about marriage, ofcourse they do. I don't know if I am the only lady that this marriage of a thing does not shag like opium.

I don't give a damn . You bring your ring, I stretch out my hand and collect it, don't even kneel down, but when I collect your ring , you must thank me endlessly.
Keep acting tough online when you're actually a female simp offline. We know ur type.
Re: What It Means When A Woman Cries When Proposed To by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 05, 2022
Why won't she cry, when she knows that she have finally meet someone who would make her, his responsibility. All bills on the man now. grin grin

Re: What It Means When A Woman Cries When Proposed To by Savedday: 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

(1) (Reply)

Women Chooses Love And Men Chooses Respect, That's What Makes Relationship Work / My Girlfriend Gets Uncomfortable Whenever She Sees Me With Another Lady / Watch What This Lady Was Caught Doing In Her Bédr00m (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.