Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

My Girlfriend Gets Uncomfortable Whenever She Sees Me With Another Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Gets Uncomfortable Whenever She Sees Me With Another Lady (770 Views)

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man / Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Gets Uncomfortable Whenever She Sees Me With Another Lady by Solofresh2: 9:50am On Jul 12, 2022
My girlfriend gets annoyed anytime she sees me with another lady.She is five years older than me.She owns a spa and she is financially ok.
Am not doing bad as well,am a banker (Marketer) and i also own a company .Infact my hustle is much.
She feels uncomfortable and try questioning me when ever she sees me talking to a lady.Though, she is a good woman with a good attitude but I don't like when a woman is overprotective.Always wanting to know what am doing and what am up to
How do I deal with this
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Uncomfortable Whenever She Sees Me With Another Lady by RedChiefPriest: 9:52am On Jul 12, 2022
First of all, never you allow somebody else to manipulate you or try to control you.
You will loose yourself by trying to please them.
As long as you're not being clingy to other ladies (because that's wrong,you should definitely respect your partner ) then you're not doing anything wrong.
Women like that will chase all the good ladies around you away and may start targeting your sisters,then your friends and if care is not taken your family members.

You better discuss well with her now and iron out every issues before marriage.
It is either you agree to her pressure and never discuss with other ladies,let her control your life due to her own fear and insecurity, let her manipulate the hell out of your life,let her control your life as she please, let her start cheating when she thinks you're dating those girls too because she's not capable of trust OR you put your foot down and talk sense into her head then let her make the choice either to behave well or leave.

Dj! 3 cups of cold palmwine with alligator pepper to calm down
Barman! Play me " there's fire on the mountain" by Fireboy and Cardi B.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gets Uncomfortable Whenever She Sees Me With Another Lady by JBriel: 9:53am On Jul 12, 2022
Solofresh2:
My girlfriend gets annoyed anytime she sees me with another lady.She is five years older than me.She owns a spa and she is financially ok.
Am not doing bad as well,am a banker (Marketer) and i also own a company .Infact my hustle is much.
She feels uncomfortable and try questioning me when ever she sees me talking to a lady.Though, she is a good woman with a good attitude but I don't like when a woman is overprotective.Always wanting to know what am doing and what am up to
How do I deal with this

If you committ to people in a relationship, you respect them enough to let them know where there stand and reduce exposure to other members of their gender.

Keep her age out of it. Do better bro

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gets Uncomfortable Whenever She Sees Me With Another Lady by Abfinest007(m): 9:57am On Jul 12, 2022
Be care B4 her jealousy turn to domestic violence
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Uncomfortable Whenever She Sees Me With Another Lady by cenaman(m): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2022
Simp
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Uncomfortable Whenever She Sees Me With Another Lady by atiku4President(m): 9:59am On Jul 12, 2022
Please, know she will still be doing that if you marry her. In fact, she will do worse.
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Uncomfortable Whenever She Sees Me With Another Lady by bibianna(f): 10:11am On Jul 12, 2022
You didn't state if you had plans of marrying her so we know how to advise!

Do you really love her and want to marry her?
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Uncomfortable Whenever She Sees Me With Another Lady by helinues: 10:12am On Jul 12, 2022
Wetin you self dey always find with other Ladies?

How would you feel if you also always see her with other guys?
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Uncomfortable Whenever She Sees Me With Another Lady by DaInferno(m): 10:19am On Jul 12, 2022
Solofresh2:
How do I deal with this
all this kpomo men! grin

If she don't care,wahala
If she does, wahala!
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Uncomfortable Whenever She Sees Me With Another Lady by Uzomacharles: 11:21am On Jul 12, 2022
Your Sugar Mummy Or Your Wife?

Let me know where to advice you from

That woman fit go extra miles because of her jealousy....

Fear that type of lad !!!!!

This I have seen
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Uncomfortable Whenever She Sees Me With Another Lady by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2022
Solofresh2:
How do I deal with this

Imagine the nonsense you're asking angry
Tell that woman your mind what the hell? or are you afraid of her ?
Men have fallen off
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Uncomfortable Whenever She Sees Me With Another Lady by Solofresh2: 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
bibianna:
You didn't state if you had plans of marrying her so we know how to advise!

Do you really love her and want to marry her?
Yes l love her and yes I planned marrying her but not now

(1) (Reply)

Live Drama As Lady Catches Strange Girl With Her Hubby In Their Home / Only A Divorce Will Help I Know, But I’m Scared To Let Her Go / How To Deal With Wanting Love From Girl Ur Talking To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.