Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" (10671 Views)

Poll: The President's actions are:

Commendable: 57% (105 votes)
Ridiculous: 42% (78 votes)
This poll has ended

NASS Election: Obasanjo Writes PMB / Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) / 'Security Agents Tortured Me For 3 Weeks, Saying I Was Kabiru Sokoto’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by prettychic(f): 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2007
Ride on jare baba iyabo!!!, wink wink infact nothing do you! shocked shocked
she dem say na theology him dey go study abbi, after if him come out finish him go come go open church. kiss kiss
abeg make ask ohhh, which name him go call him church?? shocked shocked
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by redsun(m): 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2007
@prettychic,yeah right,another wave of stealing and deceit.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by JennyMan(m): 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2007
Nigerians!!!

Hmm. Criticism galore,

Can we sit back and learn some things from the lifestyle he's exhibiting to learn? Let's cast aside sentiment and prejudice. The man has posed a challenge to everyone, irrespective of what we have to say. What a challenge, indeed!
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by kateflow(f): 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2007
baba keepit up
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by maras(m): 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2007
em! em! i think say as Obj put hand inside bag na expo him dey comot.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by shigidi(m): 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2007
What we will ever hear of is the fact that he wrote the exams

I hope the examiner will be bold enough to ensure that Baba has the deserved marks and nothing more.

The journalists should follow up and inform us of Baba's results.
ure right
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by shigidi(m): 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2007
[quote][/quote]
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by shigidi(m): 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2007
[quote][/quote]Ride on jare baba iyabo!!!, infact nothing do you!
she them say na theology him dey go study abbi, after if him come out finish him go come go open church.
abeg make ask ohhh, which name him go call him church??

yes ooo
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by timmy7(m): 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2007
These Nigerian press sef funny wetin be news inside say the old man wan write theology exam hen? Ask an average job seekers how many exam them don write this week and see if he no worth news. Oh, I remember na because he be ex president, nonsense.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by oluhak: 11:54pm On Aug 09, 2007
Baba is using this to divert pple's atention concerning how he unilaterally accumulated 180b assets for few years he spent as Nigeria's President.

If he does not have anything TO DO, i advice Baba to keep quite somewhere and give Yar dua a space to govern especially that he has Made himself PDP chairman BOT.

Olu-Hak
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by oluhak: 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2007
Baba, i hope ur former technocrats will be around to give u a helping hand during ur examination. Pls Professor Charles Soludo is there to assist u in consolidating ur maths questions as he recaptalized banks.

Olu-Hak
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by oluhak: 12:02am On Aug 10, 2007
Haba, what do u want the kids to study when u are still writing exams at 70+? I beg Baba, no finish book or make book make no make u fall sick?

Also, i hope the way Baba's exams was announced is the manner the results shall be published in the dailies? Is it OND/HND/BSC/MSC/PHD exam is Baba writing?
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by oluhak: 12:07am On Aug 10, 2007
At the end of Baba's exams, i would appreciate if Professor Iwu is asked to mark Baba's paper or is he going to manipulate his figures again as he did during the elections that he manipulated figures for PDP.

Baba shd ask Bode George, Ahmadi Alli and others to also register for their own courses because they both squandered Nigeria's money.

Olu-Hak
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by lovemajek(f): 12:12am On Aug 10, 2007
good talk
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by hammah(m): 3:42am On Aug 10, 2007
why give him relevance?has he not done enough damage?abeg leave dey clown!
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by Backslider(m): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2007
THIS IS GOOD REFERENCE POINT TO YOUNG NIGERIANS THAT THERE IS NO END IN AGE TO LEARN NEW THINGS.

HITLER WAS LAUGHED AT.

GO AND ASK THE GOVERNORS GOING TO COURT AND PRISON NOW IF THEY THINK OBJ IS A COMEDIAN.
HE PLANNED IT WELL AND THAT BY GOD THE ONE THAT WILL SUCCEED HIM WILL BE TRULY BOLD AGAINST CORRUPTION.

HE DID ALL FOR THE COUNTRY WITH HIS LITTLE EDUCATION. WE ARE NOW TO PAY $280 million for the refinery that would have been run free of charge for us by Dangote and he would pay $700 million with no government money in it.

Now NNPC is demanding 280million for common TAM hmmmm. Is this JUST? WITH YOUR BIG DEGREE NONE OF THE GOVERNORS EXCEPT FEW COULD MOBILIZE SUCH MONIES AND MEN.

THE MAN IS A MOTIVATOR. I WONDER HOW HE CONVINCED DANGOTE TO GET INTO A VERY RISKY BUSINESS IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by deezzle(m): 11:21am On Aug 10, 2007
Does EFCC catch people that "dub" others? he looks like someone that will like dubbing so they should put pple on him. lol
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by ibrahiem(m): 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2007
At least,Baba will now see how hard we've been doing to make ends meet as students.Also hope that Baba was not caught with chips inside that his agbada.Seriously,Baba has prove to be a promising lad.keep the flag flying,baba.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by sowapa: 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2007
I hope his pot belly will allow his arms to reach the desk. Typical of most Nigerians after a long successful tenure of looting and robbbery, they now remember God. Or what could explain this baba opting for theology rather than International Relations or even Local Relations and Diplomacy which I think he needs more. Anyway, this man has been in the news for too long in the history of this nation, he should go and rest abeg and stop fooling his lecturers
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by PawPaw3(m): 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2007
Who born monkey fear no go let anybody fail Baba?
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by Jalal(m): 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2007
OBJ is no longer news, him and all his actions should be consigned to the dustbin of history.
I have nothing against him o.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by Oracle(m): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2007
There is no way Obasanjo wouldn't be given preferential treatment

Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by NiteAngel(m): 11:04pm On Aug 10, 2007
I still don't know how Baba Iyabo's enrolment or appearance for the exam affects the price of ponmo in the market?
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by lovemajek(f): 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2007
ponmowoman want to write the exam too.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by slimnike(m): 3:26am On Aug 11, 2007
Hope they will make His result public oh. Because i know he will not get more than 10 over 100.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by TCUBE(m): 7:08am On Aug 11, 2007
I know must people in here dont like him, but i must confess that his decision to go back to school is impressive and encouraging, THAT should motive others .
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by Vitastraka(m): 9:50am On Aug 11, 2007
It is IMPOSSIBLE for obasanjo to get anything less than 100% in any exam!

Fear go gree the Proffessor do otherwise?
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by solomonma: 10:14am On Aug 11, 2007
hei me i wonda wetin dis man go do with eduction, sad sad sad abi den de go heaven with knowlage? never the less he want make more of his brain go deep like the other presidents. But OBJ thank GOD for giving you the wisdom of furthering ur education. Wish u success.OBJ
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by chiegemba(f): 11:49am On Aug 11, 2007
@topic; that is just ***bull crap*** angry. Even if he has d whole stationeries that staple could supply him. it still doesnt make no sense going 2 take high school exams? he should have gone back 2 Kindergarten to take d exams or better still pre-school! "whether or not he knows what he wrote down" He would still ace d exams because he still got people on payrole angry angry angry
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by iyaaje(m): 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2007
no mind dem baba iyabo,let dem say.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by blinx(m): 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2007
Who is that person defending Obj's english? He speaks slowly cos someone is behind d corner telling him wat to say. If u hav ever noticed, he looks left & right whenever he speaks to make sure the person doesn't live. The cough @ d beginin of his speeches usually alerts the guy by the corner that he's ready. But 4 real sha he's a good scholar.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by lovemajek(f): 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2007
that na lie, remember say na general

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bakassi - Jonathan Says Country Committed To ICJ Ruling / Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu / You Will Vote And Live” – DIG Joshak Habila Assures Anambra People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.