Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" (10670 Views)

Poll: The President's actions are:

Commendable: 57% (105 votes)
Ridiculous: 42% (78 votes)
This poll has ended

NASS Election: Obasanjo Writes PMB / Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) / 'Security Agents Tortured Me For 3 Weeks, Saying I Was Kabiru Sokoto’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by lovemajek(f): 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2007
Give him some chance to right wrongs.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by IykeD1(m): 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2007
Simply put, OBJ is a character. He does have a knack for seeing anything
he sets his mind on to the finish, that is commendable in spite of his flaws.

@PTH

considering Yar Adua is so dull, i wouldnt mind Baba for life president.
. . . and you have the guts to call Yar Adua dull?
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by andyzoga: 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2007
I wonder why some people probably out of ignorance or sheer wickedness are always distructively critisizing this great man whom God has used to deliver this country from the hands of some selfish people who'll never contribute to the development of this our beloved nation(Nigeria) but rather stand aloof finding faults will not stop at that but also go about poisoning the heart of those who can think/descern on their own.U can imagine how someone'll maliciously ask for what a fresher in the higher inst. is going to do in his 1st sem. exams with a amths set?, To me,that goes along way to tell me that it's either these pple are full of envy or don't know what they are talking about!
Nigerians should rather have the fear of God in them and be grateful at least for a second to a great man like OBJ who has shown beyond reasonable doubt that he loves and knows this country more than any of his destructive critics.OBJ,to me is a man of peace,but doesn't tolerate nonsense.He wants and has fought for the unity of this country,etc.I think the good question we should be asking ourselves is where have these critics been and what have they contributed to the development of Nigeria.Hossana Him today,crucify Him tomorrow!They all shouted and kicked against the nomination of President Yar'Adua,but now,they are praising Mr President forgeting that they never wanted him there initially, i beg,make I stop jare, naija pple could be troublesome atimes,there's much to say,but time'll not permit me, No one wants to pay a price for Nigeria but always blame the Heads.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by yewaman1(m): 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2007
PDP: People Deceiving People wink
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by k0be: 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2007
can somebody explain the purpose of the exam to me?
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by TayoD(m): 11:41pm On Aug 06, 2007
@k0be,

can somebody explain the purpose of the exam to me?
It is to fulfil all righteousness!
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by Christino(m): 12:24am On Aug 07, 2007
I understand Baba himself set those questions so he's just going there to paste the answers grin
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by debosky(m): 12:25am On Aug 07, 2007
Christino:

I understand Baba himself set those questions so he's just going there to paste the answers grin

even after that he is still going to fail grin grin grin

thank God for deliverance from Mr. Coconut head grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by toba1909(m): 12:38am On Aug 07, 2007
Lets don't mind baba,he's trying to fool Nigerians with his studentship.Let him go to blazes,afterall he plan all the 2007 Electoral Malpractises. A bad man would forever remain bad.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by kellorah: 12:59am On Aug 07, 2007
Sorry but it sounds like he's gone crazy. undecided
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by 9ja4eva: 5:51am On Aug 07, 2007
Doesnt sound like he actually is
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 07, 2007
@kellorah,
people like you should pls keep quiet and stop abusing him, i guess he ol'd enough to be your brother, if not your father!, well brought up african kids don't abuse elderly people. freedom of speech my foot!.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by ozigbo(m): 8:18am On Aug 07, 2007
what can i say than to wish him luck.
more grease to you elbow.
obeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by pisces20: 9:42am On Aug 07, 2007
i wonder why he didn't take this decision before coming to contest for presidency in 1999 undecided
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by richylaw(m): 9:54am On Aug 07, 2007
pisces20:

i wonder why he didn't take this decision before coming to contest for presidency in 1999 undecided

Then we may ask, how real or believable  was the Open University in 1999 ?
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by LuUmBiOn2(m): 10:01am On Aug 07, 2007
I reserve my comments for a time undated but meanwhile, lets relax, keep our legs crossed and see what happens next,
, Obasanjo, , Nigeria, , NEWS

One Love
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by lateefah79: 10:03am On Aug 07, 2007
baba is only preparing for the raining days,so that he can defend himself and prove his certificates if such  occur.
una dey feel me abi,   .
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by simplyme3(f): 10:40am On Aug 07, 2007
, and what about those who finished and jetted to Europe to enjoy their stolen Nigerian money?
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by zenom: 10:46am On Aug 07, 2007
Good Lord help us, that picture should be saved so we can show our kids someday!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I'm impressed at his seriousness fake or not!!
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by mangrados(m): 11:05am On Aug 07, 2007
some pple dey vex person 4 dis forum sef. Wetin OBJ do 4 dem, i no sabi. Some pple wey dey comment here na so so F9 F9 F9 dey carry comot for skuul. U C old man wey fit born you, born ya papa u dey call am fool! I dey sorry 4 u na o!
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by presido1: 11:06am On Aug 07, 2007
wonders shall never end, please what is his course of study if i may ask.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2007
I wish Baba all round [b]A[/b]s in his exams.

Success!
Success!!
[size=14pt]Success!!![/size]
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by Carlosein(m): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2007
a good example of person we de kampe cool cool cool
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by zubbiedan(m): 11:52am On Aug 07, 2007
Carlosein:

a good example of person we de kampe cool cool cool
How can you say the this baba is a good man?person wey scatter nigeria.
As far as am concerned this political rubbish.baba is just doing this so that people will not say that the programme he initiated is afailure. embarassed
as for going with a mathset no be me tell una ooo wink
Na for there the mugu hide his bullets(expo) after all na who fit search am? grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by alarinka(m): 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2007
, NOUN [not CAN]my foot!!!!!the funny man just wanted to  be in the lime -light and continue to remain relevant, he has no home base, for 8 years the man did not rehabilitate lagos-ibadan,ota to lagos and ore-benin roads,
   Now he says he wants to know his God better, to hell with him and his maths set , we should just ignore the man. cry cry cry, the roads to the exam venue was even flooded during the exams, spoilt man, he was even brought to the exam venue in a jeep grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by Carlosein(m): 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2007
dat is just to show that the man de kampe now abi wetin be his problem now dat he is no longer in power?

and if his bullets are in the maths set go and report him make i see u now grin
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by youngblud: 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2007
"I have my mathematical set. I have a ruler. I have pencils and pens"
Mathematical set for an Exam in Theology?
Abi na Technical Drawing exam weh im come for?

I think the promotion that people can still go to school at any age is a very positive one but he is just seeking some media attention
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by youngblud: 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2007
"I have my mathematical set. I have a ruler. I have pencils and pens"
Mathematical set for an Exam in Theology?
Abi na Technical Drawing exam weh im come for?

I think the promotion that people can still go to school at any age is a very positive one but he is just seeking some media attention
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by alexmakaay(m): 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2007
whats the heck about? He's even still young to be a student. Or have u forgotten that one learns even in the grave, is it because he is ex president? or has he become thier course rep. over there? c'mmon! he is an ordinary man like u. LETS THINK ALIKE.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by ollykay(m): 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2007
on the contrary,obj went back to school not to acquire more knowledge
nor any experience

but rather to provoke laughter in the mist of a misplaced congratulation

and moreso to break record as the first black president that tend to further more in the pursuit of knowledge

but i don't think that can be achieved because 'one can not slap a neighour in the dark and expect to receive a welcome smile in the broad day light '.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by phatayee(m): 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2007
Baba continue ur theological career, after all there will be NO ASUU strike. NO time lost
Re: Obasanjo Writes Semester Exam. Saying "I Am Not A Special Student" by DoubleN(m): 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2007
Madness!Who is he fooling?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu / FG To Launch Rice, Cassava Industries In Imo / Makarfi Faction Disagrees With Peace Committee, Calls Them Nonentity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.